[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the story of a man named Stanley...John stanley.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0551.png (248KB, 881x1197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.png
248KB, 881x1197px
Stanley worked for a company in a big building where he was Employee #427. Employee #427's job was simple: he sat at his desk in room 427 and he pushed buttons on a keyboard. Orders came to him through a monitor on his desk, telling him what buttons to push, how long to push them, and in what order. This is what Employee #427 did every day of every month of every year, and although others might have considered it soul rending, Stanley relished every moment the orders came in, as though he had been made exactly for this job. And Stanley was happy.

And then one day, something very peculiar happened. Something that would forever change Stanley; something he would never quite forget. He had been at his desk for nearly an hour when he realized that not one single order had arrived on the monitor for him to follow. No one had shown up to give him instructions, call a meeting, or even say 'hi.' Never in all his years at the company had this happened, this complete isolation. Something was very clearly wrong.

Shocked, frozen solid, Stanley found himself unable to move for the longest time. But as he came to his wits and regained his senses, he*
>>
died.
>>
>>1665897
Unfortunately, as engaging as the Parable of John would be, and as much as I want it to be on here, I'm afraid that the group Role play and narrative style puts it firmly in the realm of Quests.
>>
>>1665899
Oh go collapse into a Vorpal Sphere of Annihilation.
>>
>>1665897
*got all the endings and achievements, even the weird ones.
>>
>>1665897
i have been playing EIJ for 3 years now and it has never occurred to me to do the stanley parable
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>1665897
...he went over to his local police department to rub his cock on the windows.
>>
>>1665903
Stanley tried to walk through some of the windows in the hallway outside his office but Stanley found that he was blocked from reaching them by some kind of invisible barrier and gave up.

Maybe if he tried climbing onto the desks...
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>1665903
Please do not do that.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>1665904
Sure, why not.
>>
im kindof upset...i wanted to talk about Everyone is john in general and the plot OP proposed... a quest is okay i guess
>>
>>166590
>>1665907

I need you guys to list your voice names, willpower and skills.

>>1665903
You to.
>>
>>1665913
What?
>>
>>1665897

Willpower 7
Skill: Thrifty - can get good bargains at shops and sell at high prices

Anger prone- Irrational in stressful situations.

Stan kicks over his desk and shoves it in to the hall.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.