[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clip Quest. Fall of the Viet Pink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1TheArmory.jpg (12KB, 233x413px)
1TheArmory.jpg
12KB, 233x413px
Good evening to you, Steve. Everyone knows you or knows of you. Stories of your screeching echo across the ages and have elevated you to a status of which none have before obtained. You are an important person. However from the light you have brought to the cesspool that is the internet has spawned its opposite. Every Alpha its Omega, and every brown... Its pink.

Your story begins one dark night as you do your damnedest to shitpost the internet back to the good ol days. Your chatroom is full of the most autistic and quite possibly the biggest bunch of trap loving homos the internet has ever seen. Only through your shitposting can these damn furries and heretics be brought back into the light of god.

As you spread the word of the wonders of selling drugs to children, and telling these fags of the one true waifu, you are met by... Him. The rootin tootin Pinkest Vietnamese ricefarmer that has ever crawled out of Korea minor

">Having a waifu"
">Being White"
"Why is he more important than me again?" Pink declares with an aura of light red.

"Actually Mr.Pink, I'm not white... I am of Hispanic."

">Being Hispanic"
Even worse. I should have that position. One suitable of a man of my status.

"Oi, Faggot!. That's my spot. You can insult me, you can shitpost until your black and blue. But nobody takes my position. Nobody else is allowed to be an Important person except for me.

"Well then fite me IRL steveie boy!"
The gauntlet has been thrown down. And to protect your honor there is but one choice. Fight.

You accept the call to conflict. "What's the time and place."

"Nine PM. On Avenue Boulevard, be there or be square." The last words spouted by your new rival are "tấn công"

First, before your battle you must pick a weapon. The Viet cong are masters of traps, you must have a way to defend yourself. But alas you are weak and can only carry one.

>A clip
>An axe
>A clip
>A bat
>A leafblower
>A clip
>A wrentch
>A clip
>>
>>1663460
>A clip
It is a clip quest after all
>>
>>1663460
>A clip
>>
>>1663460
>a clip
>>
File: delightful.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
delightful.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>1663460

> Write-In

> Black Box

GUYS ITS A LITERAL MYSTERY BOX
>>
>>1663460 (OP)
>A clip
>>
>>1663460
>A clip
>>
File: 3TheHuntBegins.jpg (7KB, 233x413px) Image search: [Google]
3TheHuntBegins.jpg
7KB, 233x413px
Ah yes. The weapon most befitting a champion of Shitposting, a clip. The first step on your grand journey is completed. Now you must hunt down your enemy. A charlie who could be lurking in any tree, behind any car, lurking in the fields of rice that surround your home.

As you take your first step from your home you feel the eerie feeling of slanted eyes glaring daggers from every direction. However in the darkness of night you can't even tell your left from your right. You wander in the darkness for what seems like an eternity. When the faint light from a single streetlamp reveals a road diverged.

To the left, more darkness. Akin to the soul of your weeb prey.

Ahead of you, a forest. Who knows how many charlies could be waiting in the trees. But with the enemy comes your target.

Finally to your right, a vast open desert. The sand spotted with patches of dead grass. A metaphore for the internal termoil from having your waifu insulted perhaps. Reguardless a choice must be made.

>Left
>Right
>Forward
>Back home due to your fear of the pink.
>>
>>1663488
>>Right
>>
>>1663488

> Forward

We are a shark - only forwards.

For real though, which way is the meeting spot.
>>
>>1663500
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>1663488
>Right
Fuck it
>>
>>1663488
right
>>
File: 5NotInTheTreesIMustDig.jpg (18KB, 233x413px) Image search: [Google]
5NotInTheTreesIMustDig.jpg
18KB, 233x413px
A grand exodus awaits you across the desert. One foot in front of the other and you leave the street into the coarse, dry and still very dark expanse of desert. Ever step reminding you of how you were done wrong by the Pink menace. A single salty tear falls to the sand.

Hours later, the dead of night...

You continue on your voyage. Your feet tired and knees weary as the deadline of 9PM creeps closer and closer. Suddenly you are struck to the ground from behind. Your only defense is lost, your clip falls to the sand and you look around. But the assailant is nowhere to be found, like a fart in the breeze. He is gone.
(1/3)
>>
File: War never changes.png (248KB, 403x413px) Image search: [Google]
War never changes.png
248KB, 403x413px
In the darkness you lay on the ground struggling to find your clip when the warcry of your nemisis is heard.

"tấn công"! accompanied by a red flare in the sky.

The warcry echoes from around you as you desprately grasp around you for the clip. Chanting and wardrums are heard closing in on your position. Closer and closer until at last the clip is found. You grab your weapon and stand ready amidst the darkness where not even the moon shows forth.

As quickly as it had began, it ended. Perhaps scared away by the power of the clip. Perhaps just a flashback from the war when this exact same thing happened decades earlier. The truth is lost to time, but the lasting effects on your psyche are all to apparent as you begin to shake wildly.
(2/3)
>>
File: 6ALightInTheDistance.jpg (3KB, 260x461px) Image search: [Google]
6ALightInTheDistance.jpg
3KB, 260x461px
You soon regain your composure and stand above the memories of your fallen enemies and trudge on into the endless darkness.

Your phone rings. "Tic tok steevie broy ,your time is almost up. I give you hint now. Try not to screw it up round eye." And in the distance a light is flipped on. Its brightness the only imperfection in the complete darkness that is surrounding you.

>Forward! To glory!
>Surprise attack. Attack from a different angle.
>Nah, fuck this noise. Im going home.
>>
>>1663557
>>Forward! To glory!
>>
>>1663557
>Forward! To glory!
>>
Rolled 75, 47 = 122 (2d100)

Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.