[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragons day off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
You are a dragon. today is just like any other day. you are going to work as an accountant. your job is the worst job ever! You have an idea to skip work and have the best day of your life but you dismiss it like it was a stupid idea.
Choices: 1: Skip work and have fun\
2: Go to work(you don't want to get fired)
>>
>>1663375
go to work
you need money for weeb shit m8
>>
>>1663375
Go to work
>>
Dragon gets ready to go to work. he has a shower and eats breakfast and then calls a cab. as he arrives at work he thinks about how crappy day his day will be. he walks in to work and sits down at his desk. after hours of mindless working dragon decides he needs lunch. he walks down to the cafeteria and orders a sandwich. as he sits down he sees his boss walking towards him. "What are you doing eating instead of working?" he says. "I was hungry" dragon says. "I don't care if your hungry. you need to finish those reports by tonight so get of your ass and get to work
Choices: 1: Get back to work
2: Continue eating
>>
>>1663387
Continue eating
>>
Dragon ignores his boss and eats his sandwich.
"listion to me or your going to get fired you overgrown newt!" your boss says. You don't want to lose your job but you just love the taste of this sandwich so you decide to finish it off. your boss fires you and you decide that it was totally worth it to finish the sandwich.
What do you does dragon do?
>>
>>1663402
Eat the boss. Still hungry.
[s]We Fafnir nao[/s]
>>
>>1663402
Eat the boss
>>
Dragon goes home and makes himself a sandwich but when he eats it, he relizes it is not as good as the other sandwich.
What does he do now?
>>
>>1663417
Go to the grocery store for sandwich stuff
>>
Dragon decides that if he has the right ingredients then he can make a sandwich as good as the ones at the accounting firm. he arrives at the store and sees someone you recognize but you cant quite put your claw on who exactly it is.
who is it?
>>
Dragon couldn't tell who it was
it made him so sad that he killed himself
the end ( DEAL WITH IT)
>>
File: IMG_0173.jpg (29KB, 199x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
29KB, 199x268px
>>1663478
I liked that story
>>
Something on quest actually has a proper ending now. Top shit OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.