[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETA UPRISING QUEST MARK II PART III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: 14440470677.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
14440470677.gif
2MB, 320x180px
THE SHITTIEST QUEST ON THE BOARD THAT HAS JUMPED THE SHARK AND NUKED THE FRIDGE SO MUCH YOU CAN MAKE A DRINKING GAME OUT OF IT
. The year is 2018, your supposed last year in school, that is until last night. You think to yourself, clutching to your beanie:
>Are these guys hostile?
>Can I get to Hongcouver?
>Why is there an abandoned military outpost here?
>I have no idea if this is actually gonna work out
You open your eyes to see you aiming down the sight at the group, which still hasn't noticed you. Well, time to deal with them. You walk out of the building, aiming for them. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" you call out.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON OUR PROPERTY?" They call out, aiming back at you with a revolver. It's becoming clear now. Unfortunately, any possibility of reasoning is out of the window as he takes a shot towards you, but he misses by half a mile like an incompetent fool. Now is not the time to mess around. You run to your car, taking cover behind the backseat door. while putting the rifle to your shoulder. The gun knocks you back, the recoil driving the heavy stock into your shoulder. You missed.
>Fire again
>Get what little items you have in the car out and run to the tank
>Run to the tank
>Get in the car and drive.
>>
>>1661321
>>Fire again
>>
>>1661321
>Get what little items you have in the car out and run to the tank
>>
>>1661341
Switching to this.
>>
You pull the trigger once more, delivering a hit to the shooter's Pistol, lucky shot. You take time to grab the valuables out of the car, run to the armor, and chuck em in, afterwards taking cover behind the monster of a vehicle.
>Ask them what the fuck is going on
>Lay covering fire and get in the tank
>>Drive off
>>hide in it like a bunker
>>
>>1661690
And yes this is OP
>>
>>1661690
>>Lay covering fire and get in the tank
Didn't we take parts from the car to fix the tank?
>>
>Lay covering fire and get in the tank
>>
You climb up onto the backside of the turret, getting out of the easy tackle range, which is a good thing, as one of them charges around the corner to where you were. You have to get in the tank, there is no other choice. You throw in your guns in a rush, and as you throw the HP in, the man grabs your leg.
>Kick him in the face
>Try to tackle him down
>Give up
>Pull
>>
>Kick him in the face
>>
>>1665516
>>Kick him in the face
Aim for the nose.
>>
>>1665516
>Kick him in the face
>>
File: IN THE FUCKING FACE FAGGOT.png (26KB, 749x671px) Image search: [Google]
IN THE FUCKING FACE FAGGOT.png
26KB, 749x671px
You panic, trying to get free, but it's no use, just try what you learned from vidya. KICK THAT MOTHER FUCKER IN THE FACE
>>
>>1669038
He keeps fighting and you keep struggling, but eventually you are able to knock him out. Eezee peezee. you climb into the tank exhausted, grabbing the HP as a weapon for safe keeping in case the other guy gets in. OH FUCK THERE'S ANOTHER GUY
>Lock the hatch
>>Start the tank
>>Hunker down
>disarm the current gunman
>>Run/get in tank and drive off
>>KO him
>>Demand info out of the fucker
>>
>>1669059
>>Lock the hatch
>>
>>1669283
>Start tank
>Hunker down
>>
Just bumping so thread lasts longer
>>
>>1669059
>>Lock the hatch
>>
You clamber in right as a shot is fired at you.
Miss.
You slam the hatch and lock it as fast as you can. You are safe for now.
The cabin of the behemoth is dark, musty, and full of cobwebs, being only lit by the windowlike periscope in front of the driver seat, speaking of which, a little hole is drilled into the metal around it and a little tag dangles. Your curiosity gets the best of you, and you of course read it:
DANE'S US, GERMAN, AND SOVIET SURPLUS
M60 PATTON ORIGINAL
53,999.94$
It's clear now.
This is a storage facility for a surplus store.
>Steal the tank
>Get out and surrender
>Get out and run
>>
>>1671125
And yes this is QM
>>
>>1671125
>>Steal the tank
Run over their car.
Escape
>>
You look up in the documents how to start a tank, while you are unsure the gas or if the battery even works, you are somehow able to get the lights on and back up. As you turn around, you see the two men trying to climb up onto the tank.
Hahaha NOPE!
They fall off as you roll away. Why the fuck did you steal a tank? Desperate times call for desperate measures. You roll through their car and through the fence, you made it out! A few miles down the road, you pass a small store with a Sherman and a T34 outside.
"DANE'S SURPLUS"
Well then, where do you go now?
>Go north straight to Vancouver
>Go East through Idaho to Vancouver
>Abandon Vancouver
>>
>>1673016
>>Go East through Idaho to Vancouver
POTATO
>>
Announcing Tripcode change everyone.
>>
>>1673175
Going back to my old tripcode I used for other quests I tried hosting as well as DER KRIEG, simply because it looks better.
>>
>>1673175
Iceland man, I will remember you, and will know that ARFP led us into a pointless civil war that kill off the thread.
>>
>>1673016
>>Go East through Idaho to Vancouver
>>
>>1673208
I am ARFP you fucktard, heh, Most of the boys are in the Discord which this quest's existence at this point is just a reason to tie everyone together. I think you are the only one left not in it in fact.
https://discord.gg/xNQNymw
Join in, literally all of us that were even somewhat relevant beyond thread 12 including Randy and QM are in there.
Also, did you actually get mad over me going nuclear at the end for the lulz? Sorry if you are man, I just wanted to end the thread with a bang.
>>
>>1673225
Who? I just read up the quest.
>>
>>1673227
I ALWAYS SPILL MY SPAGHETTI FUCK ME
>>
>>1673220
>>1673024
Frig, I thought I already posted.
What they said.
>>
You decide to take the long way, since you could avoid the major cities. Obviously you can't take the other road, but this new road seems clear. You make way into the night, watching as the thick forest of noble and douglas firs gives way to ponderosas and the mountains flatten out to a plateau - driving into the night. It's now 12:00 AM, and you've been awake for 18 hours with only six of sleep, and you're struggling to stay awake.
>Keep driving
>Stop and get some sleep on a pillow of semi auto rifles.
>>
>>1676070
>>Stop and get some sleep on a pillow of semi auto rifles.
>>
>>1676268
Supporting
>>
>>1676070
>>Stop and get some sleep on a pillow of semi auto rifles.
Sounds comfy.
>>
>>1677160
>>
>>1671128
Why did my trip change back to my old new one?
>>
>>1677263
I am brainlet
>>
You decide it's Sleepytimeâ„¢. You take off the cushions to the chairs and lay them on the floor in a square a nice little makeshift bed. All you need is a blanket and it's actually really comfy. Within minutes, you are out in the fetal position on your side, on your way to dreamtimeâ„¢.
>>
Dreamtimeâ„¢ is a premium for Sleepytime, Damn you EA.
The morning brings a cool stillness to it, almost penetrating your blankets, almost, that is. You drowsily pop your head up and check your phone. 11:30 AM. Your stomach rumbles from a lack of food for a day, Well then, what do you do?
>Keep driving
>Drive to the nearest gas station to fill up on food and fuel.
>Sleep more and NEET inside.
>>
>drive to the nearest gas station
>>
>>1679519
>>Keep driving
>>
>>1679519
>>Drive to the nearest gas station to fill up on food and fuel.
>>
You get back up into the driver's seat, fumbling around in a drowsy state as you attempt to start it up again. It slowly roars to life and you are on your way!
As you see the Gas station in the distance, your tank gives out. Out of gas. Well then you gotta walk. As you fill up a large Blitz can outside, you glance inside to see two things on sale. Which will you get? you have enough for one but not the other
>Inflatable mattress and a battery lamp
>Camping stove and some of Hank Hills gold
>Spend extra on food
>Save money
>>
>>1682283
>>Inflatable mattress
And
>Hank hills gold.
>>
>>1682283
>>Camping stove and some of Hank Hills gold
muh 'pane
>>
>stove
>>
You walk into the store, checking the money in your pocket. Eighty bucks.
"Welcome! You surviving pretty well? Also that's a massive Blitz can"
"G-good, I got some military surplus."
"Nice!"
You pick up tons of bags of chips, soda, Monster, water purification tablets, a cheap bag, and a stove with a bottle of propane.
"That will be 78.50."
You hand him three twenties and two tens, he hands you back a dollar fifty, and with that you buy a candy bar. You throw everything onto the bag, and even shove the propane into your pants to carry it all. It's worth it though, as you are stocked for weeks to come. Well, now what do you do?
>Go on your way
>Rest a day
>>
>>1683128
>>Go on your way
Forgot gas.
>>
>>1683134
TRIP GO BYE BYE
>>
>go on our war
>>
>>1683146
*Way
>>
You return to the tank and fill up the tank's tank with diesel, nothing special there. The more interesting thing is the new gear, which you may be able to use for traps or cooking. blah blah blah filler. After your nice little lunch of junk food, you are on your way! As you drive east through the cool day, you spot a sign in the distance.
Welcome to Idaho.
>>
>>1684762
After a few more hours of driving north, you hear sirens behind you, a police car is following you!
>Pull over
>keep going
I'm probably gonna take a break for a day before the next thread to set in rules and make it more concrete to know what we exactly have, add statistics, etc so the quest isn't as shitty as it is now. Give me your thoughts so I could get a better quest!
>>
>>1684856
>>Pull over
>>
>pull over
>>
You pull over to the side of the road, anticipating what was going to happen. Were you gonna get arrested?
Was it really the SWAT?
A person climbs onto the tank, eventually knocking on the hatch.
"Open up! Police!"
You throw a blanket over the ARs and firearms hastily and open your only safety from him.
He, however, is not expecting practically a kid to be in the vehicle. Taken aback by you holding your hands in the air as you climb out of the rustbucket, he lowers his weapon.
"Uhh, how are you?" He asks as he looks into the tank.
"I need your license for the tank and for those firearms"
>I don't have any, I'm just looting in a rush, please, I'm just trying to get to a meetup
>I left them in my other pants, sorry
>Headbutt him and drive off in the tank
>Give him your driver's license
>Bribe him with a rifle and some Monster
>>
>>1685638
How old is the cop? If he is an older guy, just tell him that the little peashooter he has in his hands isn't going to do much if he runs across someone with actual military weapons, and give him a rifle. If it is a young guy, give him our energy drinks and a cool looking gun.
>>
>>1686229
Seconding, and offer him a lift.
>>
>>1686229
Thirding
Capatcha: route 5000
>>
>>1685638
>Give him your driver's license
>>
File: BUQuest Stat chart.png (377KB, 1644x1352px) Image search: [Google]
BUQuest Stat chart.png
377KB, 1644x1352px
You cautiously hand him your driver's license.
"I-I-I also have some stuff you may l-like. D-do you want a rifle a-and some ammunition?"
He looks at your license, looking back at you and the ID.
"You're 17?"
"Y-yes"
"I'll let you off with a warning for speeding, but no thanks on the weaponry, I'll overlook it but I'm assuming you looted it. Best of luck, this is a pretty shitty situation we have going on here."
"Y-you too."
He climbs off and into his police car, driving off into the distance. You do the same, being sure to go slower, considering the speedometer only goes up to thirty but the tank may be modified.
As the day turns into night, you see a sign on the side of the highway.
"CANADA 50"
Well, you're almost to leafland, an hour and a half to go!
>Keep following the road
>go into the woods when you are ten miles from the border and avoid customs
>Camp out and wait until morning, sleep and check 4chan
>camp out and wait until morning, eat dinner with new grill and check internet.

Also current stats on new statsheet! (WIP)
>>
>>1687592
>>go into the woods when you are ten miles from the border and avoid customs
>>
>>1687592
>>go into the woods when you are ten miles from the border and avoid customs
Driving up in a tank might not be taken lightly.
Select all images with
roads
Maby it's telling me something.
>>
>camp out and shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>1688026
Supporting
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x429px
You pull over for the evening and decide to rest, pulling out your phone and coming to this place. The meetup, despite belonging on /soc/, is massive. At least a quarter of the threads on /r9k/ alone are dedicated to it. You drift off to sleep.

sorry for such the long wait my computer crashed and my phone is RPing as a brick so I had to pull out my iPhone 4.
>>
>>1688846
Trip is fucking up hold on.
>>
You wake up to the noise of rain pelting your safety box. It's a new day. You shovel chips into your mouth as you roll out onto the road.

CANADA 10

You pull off of the road and into the not too dense forest. About 20 minutes later you come up to a thin yet long clearing with a visible small Obelisk.

Welcome to Leafland.
>Find the road again
>Keep going through the woods for a while
>make sure your phone plan is international
>celebrate with a swig of Dew and some brunch

There's an owl outside staring at me, hooting and I'm illuminated only the dim light of my old phone.
>>
>>1688857
>>Find the road again
the only fuel we need is revenge
>>
>>1688940
Seconding.
>>
You angle back to where you suspect the street is, tumbling over trees as you go, that is until you get to a large burned clearing with a heap of a robot in the middle. The leafs seem to be faring better. As you merge back onto the road, you are stopped by some RCMP. They wield a Javelin launcher in one hand and the reins to the horse in the other.
>Pull over
>Pull over but keep hatch shut
>Keep going
>Roll him over
>>
>>1692503
Also tomorrow new thread will be made
>>
>>1692503
>>Pull over
No want explodie.
>>
>>1692503
>>Pull over but keep hatch shut
fuckin leaves
>>
>Keep going
>>
>>1693240
Will make new thread soon
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.