[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOOM Demon Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 686773.jpg (5MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
686773.jpg
5MB, 3840x2160px
Long ago, the ancient civilization of Mars created inter-dimensional travel. In one of their many experiments, they set loose the hordes of Hell itself upon themselves-- destroying their once great civilization in a torrential cascade of flame and destruction. Thousands of years later, the species known as humans created a project to terraform Mars. However, when the humans arrived, they found remnants that it already had been terraformed long ago. The warnings the Martians had left them were untranslatable-- and so they, too, began experimenting with inter-dimensional travel and they, too, opened a portal to Hell, using its Argent Energy to help humanity's energy crisis.

You are a high ranking demon of Hell and you have managed to gather the near-most forces to your banner. Your task is to invade Mars once again and subjugate or destroy the human race. You have been given three legions to command and a set of suitable targets to gain a foothold on Mars. Choose wisely, dark one, for failure means death at the hands of something even worse than your dark masters.

Total Forces:
>3000 Imps
>1800 Lost Souls
>1500 Hell Knights
>300 Mancubi
>135 Cacodemons
>75 Barons of Hell
>3 Spider Masterminds

Legions I-III
>1000 Imps
>600 Lost Souls
>500 Hell Knights
>100 Mancubi
>45 Cacodemon
>25 Barons of Hell
>1 Spider Mastermind

What compound do you wish to assail?
>UAC Main Research Compound (Heavy Security, Heavy Civilian Presence)
The main compound of the UAC where they harvest and study Argent Energy.

>UAC Research Outpost (Medium Security, Medium Civilian Presence)
A small research outpost that monitors and uses inter-dimensional travel.

>Marine Outpost (Medium Security, Light Civilian Presence)
An outpost for the Marines to alert the main compound of any demonic incursions.

>Human Colony (Light Security, Heavy Civilian Presence)
A colony founded to provide a work force to the UAC.

>Marine Compound (Brutal Security, Light Civilian Presence)
Built on the moon of Phobos, this compound was made to secure Mars and its other moon from any threats.

How do you wish to assault humanity?
>Loud (Let loose the legions of hell in all an all out attack!)
>Quiet (Slowly corrupt and spread the taint of hell amongst the human sheep)
>Another way? (Write-in)

A quick note we're using the d20 system and only the first three rolls count!
>>
>>1660898
>Marine Outpost (Medium Security, Light Civilian Presence)
>Loud (Let loose the legions of hell in all an all out attack!)
>>
File: 1492434932376.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492434932376.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
>>1660898
>UAC Main Research Compound (Heavy Security, Heavy Civilian Presence)
Start quiet, then ambush the civilian presence. Sabotage their airlock systems to lock their security out. See if we can't utilize their research against the rest of them. After we have a foothold, systematically destroy security presence and convert the very earth to hellish landscape to protect the territory.
>>
I forgot to mention I'm giving you guys a twenty minute vote time. If you two are the only votes left I'll make a 1d2 roll unless one of you changes sides
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1660901
>>1660905
(forgot to namefag whoops)
>>
File: 2638748532_5067fb38f6.jpg (162KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
2638748532_5067fb38f6.jpg
162KB, 500x364px
You look upon the UAC Main Compound, this will be your foothold on the planet. Looking upon the compound you see a large amount of both human soldiers and scientists. The Argent Energy willingly bends to your will as you begin to subtly influence a small number scientists and guards. Soon they are completely taken over by your will and begin to sabotage the many airlock systems without incident. Over time the influenced begin to summon lesser demons into the compound to kidnap and convert others to their small cult, but over time they begin looking less and less human. Out of time your cultists enact a ritual and just when a small number of heavily armed guards break through the door the room is splattered with gore and a torrent of Argent Energy spills forth from the newly created portal to hell.
The resulting aftershock bolts down all sabotaged airlocks and a small squad is able to break through into the compound. The guards are also possessed by the Argent Energy.

>You have broken into the materiel world!
(Currently at R&D) (Engineering and Service are the closest departments)

Squad:
>20 Imps
>5 Hell Knights
>1 Baron of Hell
>7 Possessed Soldiers

Despite the bolted airlocks a squad of soldiers has managed to get through is now heading towards your position.

>RIP AND TEAR (Charge the on-coming soldiers) (d20)
>Run and hide (Run away to another section of the base) (Where) (d20)
>Stay where you are (Stay in R&D and combat the soldiers) (d20)
>Write-in
>>
Bump so thread won't die
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>RIP AND TEAR (Charge the on-coming soldiers) (d20)
>>
>>1661157
Just as I was about to go to sleep too, damn
>>
Actually I am going to start this quest back up on friday when there's more traffic on the board and when I'm not totally exhausted
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1660934
>>RIP AND TEAR (Charge the on-coming soldiers) (d20)
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>1660934
>RIP AND TEAR

What are we, some kind of sissy demon? Hell no, we're in Doomguy's turf now. We gotta be badass just to survive.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>1660934
Rip and Tear
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.