[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Florida part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 17

part 1: https://yuki.la/qst/1514943
part 2: https://yuki.la/qst/1550723

(Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry for that big gap of being gone, I was really really sick. But I've made a recovery and I'm doing fine now)

Last we left off you found an areana called 'Killzone'. You saw a battle beteween Rick and the current champion of their vehicle league. You try to confront him but are just brushed off as always, he walks away.

Before the last threat died you joined the basic league. When you tried to borrow your freinds power armour the teller tells you "No no no, buddy. Power armour counts as a vehicle in this areana". not that it matters, you didn't have power armour training anyway.

You're told that you can get in to fight your first fight today. Your best guess is that Rick is still around the areana somewhere. What do you do until it's your time to fight?

(Remember everyone, there is no rolling in this game, it's all roleplay. your stats are there as a reference, and they do affect the world.)
>>
File: Map.png (96KB, 3356x3336px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
96KB, 3356x3336px
The map of the area, as of your current knowledge, for reference.
>>
This seems like a fun quest. I'll lurk and observe. I like the pip boy styled map
>>
>>1659381
while you're waiting for this to kick off you should skim the last two threads, there's alot of important info
>>
Bunp
>>
HEY OP nice seeing you back is your health better?. only just found this in fact

so lets do this and be smart. get our face to ask about our possible opponets
>>
>>1661293
Blake walks up to the teller and starts chatting it up with him "Hey, Hi, I'm Magnus' agent. You know he really just kind of joined hastily, I was wondering, for his sake, what kind of people usually fight in these kinds of things?"

"Oh you know, just about any raider with 30 caps can join. He's gonna be fighting all differents styles; Mele, Assult rifles, hell, I saw some guy come through here shooting fucking lazers out of his fingers once, though that might have been a glove. Anyway, we wouldn't start him off in the big leagues, for first timers we usually throw them into a free-for-all, and the last man standing wins. You can forefeit now though, I mean, you are vault dwellers" He chuckles.
>>
>>1661310
Are vault dwellers not known for their fighting acumen?
>>
>>1661339
in-universe vault dwellers are seen as weak and pampered. They die easily and are trapped in time, before the war. That's how most people see them anyway.

The teller also adds "If your running low on supplies, we got a store that sells combat chems, for the fighters."
>>
>>1661361
"So this is a pay-to play situation then? Alright, let me see what you have."
>>
>>1661362
"I don't have the shit" Says the teller "I just told you there was a store, retard. It's over there" He points "By the wiating area for the fighters"
>>
>>1661365
Nice bunch of fuckers I guess

Alright, lets go see what they have
>>
>>1661366
(if you read back, these are a bunch of raiders. I don't know what the old players where thinking, this seems really out of characters for Magnus. anyway)

You get to the store and see a bunch of raiders flocking around the store. They're selling Med-x for 20 caps, Psycho for 50 caps, Stimpaks for 30 caps, and steady for 10 caps.
>>
>>1661372
And we have 30 caps?
>>
File: 1496986435486.png (452KB, 2816x2380px) Image search: [Google]
1496986435486.png
452KB, 2816x2380px
>>1661412
Currently you have none, you spent 30 caps joining the regular league. Though your other party members have some, they may not be willing to give them up though.
>>
>>1661419
Ah fuck it, we're good enough to go dry.
>>
>>1661452
So, you're as equiped as you're gonna get. what do you do before the battle;
1) Wait for the battle to begin by watching other fights
2) Confront Rick again.
>>
>>1661456
1) Wait for the battle to begin by watching other fights
See if we can soak up the general atmosphere of the place
>>
>>1661458
The general atmosphere is loud and roudy. It reminds you of Whirlhaven. The announcer tends to talk up the fights, and they're all bloody. When someone dies, their apponent sometimes wears their guts as some sort of show. The crowd wants BLOOD, they crave violence, and there is no honor. Not that that last part will really be a problem for you.
>>
>>1661462
So a no rules sort of fight? Or what are the general rules so we can find a way to get around them
>>
>>1661476
there are no rules, kill your apponents, and no vehicles or power armour in the basic league.
>>
>>1661484
Alright well I say we get to the fight then
>>
File: areana fighters.png (119KB, 2388x1972px) Image search: [Google]
areana fighters.png
119KB, 2388x1972px
>>1661498
You take some time to survey your apponents before your fight. the map below shows where you start and the areana that you fight in.

You can see rick out in the crowd, he has sarah with him as well, they both seem pleasently amused.

What's your first move?
>>
>>1661511
What kinds of lights are in the arena? Torches or actual breakable lights?
>>
>>1661518
There are large spotlights behind the stands, shooting onto the areana, and there are construction spotlights on the raised platform.

almost immediately, samule activates a stealth boy and becomes invisible
>>
>>1661531
take out our pistol and start shooting out the lights. I assume our night vision works just generally in the dark?
>>
>>1661539
yes, night vision works as long as it's dark. the areana has an open ceiling, though.
currently the sun is setting but it's not night yet. it wont be completely dark to everyone else, but it will be soon. You pull out your 10mm pistol and shoot out the lights on the raise platform and behind the stands,exept you cant reach the ones on the far end.

stan starts rushing toward you with a bat in one hand and a ripper in the other. mai seems to be trying to flank Lamar who seems to be looking for the now invisible samule.
>>
>>1661606
The crowd is raving at the fact that you shot out the lights, the announcer exclaiming "wait, can he do that? That's destruction of killzone property." Blake yells at him "NO RULES, REMEMBER!"
>>
>>1661606
NO RULES!

Quickly switch to our laser rifle and start shooting at Stan
>>
>>1661615
You hit him square in the stomach and it does dammage, he's bleeding pretty bad, but he seems to ignore it and continue running at you like a maniac, and hits you in the side of the head with his bat before pulling it out, it gets stuck a little when he pulls it back. You're a little dizzy and have some ballence issues, but the hit doesn't do much to your perception because of how high it is. One more shot oughta kill him.

Samule apears out behind lamar before stabing him in the back and killing him, Mai then immediately roundhouse kicks samule in the side.
>>
>>1661633
Stick the lazer rifle right into his belly and pull the trigger.
>>
>>1661642
You do just that and it disintigrates him completely into a pile of ash. A fistfight Erupts between Samule and Mai, it's obvious Mai is a better fighter and knows martial arts, but Samule is so much naturally stronger that it's a pretty close match. The raised platform is open and so is the chem stash, as they're distracting each other.
>>
>>1661649
Run for the chem stash first, as we'll need something to get an edge
>>
>>1661695
You run up to it and with your high perception you notice a trap attached to the hinges. You don't actually have the skills to remove it, but you do see that when this chest is opened, it will explode.

Meanwhile Samule and Mai are still fighting. One good kick the the Uterus and Mai is helpless. Samule grabs her by the back of the head and repetedly stabs her in the face, killing her. He then swings her body over himself and it flies off, leaving her head and spine in his hand, that he then presents to the crowd. they are all chearing loud, roaring. The sun sets as Samule is left in one small pocket of light in an otherwise dark stadium. You can see perfectly well but he can barely see anything. Moonlight would usually work, but since his eyes are adjusted to the spotlight, everythign else seems black.
>>
>>1661705
We'll find the darkest part of the stadium and stalk around, seeing if we can get some kill shot
>>
>>1661708
He seems to have the same Idea, he just sits there, waiting for you. Your shot is pretty open.
>>
>>1661761
Well we have the guns. If he wants to just stay there, we'll fire on him
>>
>>1661786
It takes one shot with your sniper rifle to kill him. THE CROWD GOES MAD! the announcer screams "A SHOT FROM THE DARK AND OUR WINNER CHANGES THE GAME, USING STEALTH! THAT'S A NEW STRATAGY! 200 CAPS TO THE VICTOR! LOOKS LIKE THE NEWEST FIGHTER, THE UH...THE VAULT DWELLER! HAD ALOT MORE IN HIM THAN WE THOUGHT!....hey, fix those damn lights, will you!?"
>>
>>1662258
Well hot damn. 200 caps isn't bad for a night on the town.
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 665x80px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 665x80px
>>1659294
>When you tried to borrow your freinds power armo-

COMBAT ARMOURRRRRRR

nice to know if we want to fight Rick in the vehicle league we don't even need a vehicle, we can just get power armour training or enter Dade
>>
>>1662306
Some time passes and the lights get fixed before you are ecsorted back out of the areana. The teller gives you your 200 caps and your crew is wating for you.
"What the hell was that!?" Shouts Mable "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? IT'S ONE THING WHEN YOU BARBARIANS HAVE TO KILL IN DEFENSE, BUT YOU HAD NO REASON TO JOIN THESE....THESE, RAIDERS, FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

>>1662802
power armour is really powerful in this. it's more like power armour from Fo4 than the older games. I mean, think about the poeple you just fought, if somoene went after you with a baseball bat or a knife, or god forbid their bear hands, they wouldn't do anyhting, you literally wouldnt feel it
>>
>>1663301
"It was a consensual blood-bath, besides I assumed if you had any reservations about this you would have said so *before* I entered."

I think we shouldn't fight in the arena any more at this time. Wouldn't want to lose Mable.
>>
>>1663353
I like this
>>
>>1663384
>>1663353
What happened to finding out what was happening to the other vault dwellers?! You see that "Quests" tab on your pip boy, you see the one the overseer gave us?! UGH!! I'm going back to the enclave base if any of you need me. I'm not turning on you, I just need a fucking break from you guys" She starts to walk away.
>>
>>1663397
"Ah fuck me, you're right. Come back so I don't have to make a trek back to the base. We'll get a few rooms in some motel around here and we'll plot our next move for the missing people. Deal?"
>>
>>1663404
The teller interupts "There's quarters for the fighters, but if you got a bunker I'd suggest going there. Less a chance of you getting killed in your sleep"
>>
>>1663443
How far away was the bunker? If it was just a few hours then we'll go, but any longer and we'll get a place in town
>>
>>1663448
It takes a few hours to make it to the bunker, and to rent a room for your crew costs 50 caps.
>>
>>1663466
We'll go to the bunker if it takers just a few hours.
>>
>>1663653
yeah, I was saying you did that. You wake up the next morning.
>>
>>1664842
Alright lets get everyone together so we can plot our next move to get the prisoners back
>>
>>1664899
??? WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT PRISONERS? Did you even read the first two threads? You don't know of any prisoners or where they'd even be held if there where any. All you've learned so far is that there are some vault dwellers out here that are still alive, but your group made it so they all hate you.
>>
>>1665286
Relax, I meant the vault dwellers, not prisoners, my mistake.

"Alright, we still have a mission to do, but we don't even know where to look. Anyone have any ideas?"
>>
>>1665330
Blake chimes in "Well we know that slavers take vault dwellers sometimes, mabey there's a big group of them somewhere, like thye where all taken at once? Might sound stupid, I don't got the brains like the rest of you"

Dade gives his 2 cents
"Mabey they all found new vault."

and finally mable
"Well the more and more we explore this wasteland the mroe and more I think they all just died. I mean, years of being pampered in the vault to be thrown into this."
>>
>>1665368
"Well we shouldn't really give up on the vault dwellers. We'll go with Blake's suggestions unless we come across another vault. First, we have to find the largest group of slavers in the area. We'll go back to the fighting arena and ask around. Anyone disagree?"
>>
>>1665406
Mable meekly raises her hand "I don't like those raider types, they're the worst human beings immaginable and we shouldn't associate with them.they'll probobly kill you"

Blake chimes in "We'll have a giant meathead in power armour with us, they aren't going to hurt us."
>>
>>1665424
"Unfortunately, Blake is right again, Mable. These raiders speak in violence and strength, and we have both in out group, as long as we stick together. Now if we want to have a chance to save these vault dwellers, and whatever other slaves are being kept, we'll have to do bad things for good reasons. I need to know if you're going to be with us, before we get in a situation where we need you. Everyone else is with us, are you, Mable?"
>>
>>1665447
"I'm a doctor, not a mercinary! I'll help you boneheads when you get hurt from being boys, but I'm not laying a hand on anyone"

This is actually part of her "pacifist" perk. She gets +1 to every stat as long as she doesn't hurt anyone, and gets -4 to all if she does, and that -4 stays until she fixes it, and murder cnanot be fixed.

Also, I'm sorry if this is boring, I just wanted t have more actual development of these characters that I felt was lacking.
>>
>>1665474
"As long as you're going to help us, that's all I ask. Are you gonna stay here or come with us on our adventures then? I promise I won't make you kill someone."
>>
>>1665531
"You're gonna get killed without me, and "Do no harm" extends to the lack therof of helping somoene." The whole group looks quetly at her before she simplifies it "Yes, I'm coming"
>>
"Good to have you aboard, Mable"

Get everyone to ask around about vault dwellers, nearby locations, and slaver factions. Then regroup in a few hours.

Can Mable attack robots?
>>
>>1665920
(no, she cannot. She doens't hurt anyone or anything.)

You ask around and get alot of mixed information, you don't know if you can trust any of these raiders. you get a few different accounts

"Oh yeah, I heard the Enclave kidnaps vault dwellers and forces them to join them."

"Yeah, I know of a big slaver company, you got the money, I got the info."

"The fuck you wanna know?! You keep asking questions about that, you're gonna get yourself killed!"

"Yeah, there's actually a city to the east of here. They aren't slavers, they're actually really authoritarian. But, 'eh, they're pretty popular <Let me mark it on your map>"
>>
>>1666378
I say we head towards the city to the east. Organization usually bears more information than just random people.
>>
>>1666412
You head east for about 3 hours and find nothing. You're unsure if you didn't go far enough, or if you where just lied to.
>>
>>1666549
We;ll just have to keep roughing it, and head further east. Give it a few more hours.
>>
>>1666570
(Yeah, I used to live in this area of florida, but I'm starting to realize more and more that I mindlessly navagated it and actaully had no idea how this city was set up, so I'm really sorry if none of this lines up to the real world)

You continue walking east and the land gets dryer, for the first time since you left the vault you find a bunch of destroyed buildings and dry concrete. You also Find a giant dome building with odd, distorted, benches and a maze that confuses the mind.
>>
>>1666587
I forgot to mention, this is on a coast.
>>
>>1666587
Well lets go investigate. I love me domed buildings
>>
>>1666601
as you walk closer, what looked like a dome shape contorts into an odd swirling glass curve going through a normal square building. Everything around it looks melted, like something out of a nightmare. There are two men standing aside an entrance, them both wearing T-45A suits of power armour.
>>
>>1666610
Do those men see us yet?
>>
>>1666619
They seem to notice you, but they don't seem aggressive. With your high percption you can see that their armour is also odly twisted and distorted.
>>
>>1666627
Well if they aren't shooting, they must be friendly. Have the group put their guns away and lets walk casually up to the front gates.
>>
>>1666629
"HALT!" They yell "ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN CITIZEN?!" Ironically there wasn't much religion in the vault, but historically you know what christianity is, and you notice a red cross () on their armour. You safely assume this is a place owned by the crusaders. You also remember that you got into a fight with a group of crusaders who attacked a mutant safe haven that you where in. They don't seem to recognize you.
>>
>>1666644
"The word of the lord is the only word I follow"

I assume we know that much. Chritsian values were pushed by the pre-war government so i assume that the vaults had some sort of christian influence
>>
>>1666654
>>>1666654
Like I said, You KNEW about christianity, there where a few christians in the vault, but the outside world had slowley kiled it off. You know traditional christian values, but it seems the crusaers has misconstrude the bible even more.

"Bless you" the gaurd says as he opens the door.

Inside you see a bustling city , with a marketplace by the entrance, a park in the center and a spiral staircase leading to a second floor. There are full body powered armoured officers, and knights everywhere. This is your first view of Crusader citizens, they all have cross necklaces, and are of every race.
>>
>>1666674
We'll go into the marketplace and see if we can't get some information. Look for the weapons vendor
>>
>>1666718
>>1666718
you see a few stores at the marketplace

>Weaopons
>Armour
>Cerimonial
>Clothing

At the weapons shop, you are greeted by a woman in a black sweater and jeans with a cross necklace "Bless you, sir, how can I help you today?"
>>
>>1666727
"Blessed day to you also. I am on a mission to rescue some people captured by slavers, but I need some information. Are there any sizeable slaver groups around here?"
>>
>>1666741
that's going to be bad stupid and dumb. that sounds like your accusing them of slavery. its not the first time that meanings were misconstrewed.

maybe asking if you have seen any vault dwellers? we heard rumors of slavers and came here to see if you would know where to find these sinful iduviduals
>>
>>1666754
They might not even know what vault dwellers are. And if they do know what they are, it is unlikely they've ever seen the ones we want.

Also, I fail to see how I am accusing them of being slavers.
>>
>>1666764
I'm sleepy and the last time I was sleepy I fucked up in this quest and almost killed magnus, so take this with a grain of salt but your asking CHRISTIANS about a large amount of SLAVERY in their HOME city. its very very bad if they have a intact bible and decent memory
>>
>>1666727
Got any laser rifle mods, advanced melee weapons, or big guns?
>>
>>1666780
Well, I mean..annon said it first this time.

"Um, no! This isn't that kind of place. We make outisers pay alot to get in here" She eyes you up rudely "As you probobly know. and we keep an eye on them. Raiders and slavers are kill-on-sight. Slavery is FUCKED UP! If there's one thing we know here, slavery is fucked! God killed everyone in egypt for keeping slaves. " she seems to calm down "so, long story short, no, slavers don't come through here. If you're looking for your freinds there's a detective in the city on the second floor."

"As far as lazer weapons mods, yeah. I got a long range scope, and a nice stock, make your aim steadier. The only mele weapons I sell are plasma swords, but I think they'd be out of your price range."
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (87KB, 1716x837px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
87KB, 1716x837px
>>1666801
"Yes slavery is qu- did you just say Plasma Sword!? Show me! How much?"

"Oh and how much for each mod?"
>>
>>1666809
(It's not exactly a lightsaber, it's a little bigger than a shishkabab from fallout NV, but instead of fire, it's plasma. It does alot of dammage though. green plasma)
Plasma sword is 500 caps, the scope is 50, and the stock is 70.
>>
>>1666825
I vote buy both mods
>>
>>1666870
Ehhhhh we really don't have a lot of caps. With our perception and the scope, we'll be able to see a lot
>>
>>1666878
Are you sure you NEED a scope? You have 8 perception and natural night vision.
>>
>>1666909
Well I guess a pair of binocs would do the same thing, what does the stock do?
>>
>>1666926
Stabilize your rifle better. Beyter counter-ballence. Your shots are more accurate. Also, I forgot to add, since your glasses are fixed now (I forgot to update that) your perception is 10 at night.
>>
>>1667185
Alright, we should buy the stock
>>
>>1667687
You buy the new Lazer rifle stock for 70 caps.

"Like I said, if you're looking for your freinds you could always try the detective on the second floor"
>>
>>1667722
"Bless you and have a great day."

"Alright gang, lets go see that detective."
>>
You head to the spiral staircase in the center of the room, and it js odd and distorted as well. No two steps are the same size or height as each other, and the curve of the spiral is inconsitant. You all loose your ballance a number of times trying to go up them. On the second floor you see a few doors, one of witch is being guarded by two power armoured guards with miniguns. You also see a sign "Samson's detective agency"
>>
>>1667802
Knock on the door that has the detective's sign
>>
>>1667827
"If YoU'Re ThE POlice, FUCK OFF!"
>>
>>1667853
Well this guy certainly isn't a christian.

"Uh no, we're not the police or any government entity."
>>
File: samson.png (20KB, 448x576px) Image search: [Google]
samson.png
20KB, 448x576px
>>1667862
"Fine COME IN WhAt Do YoU WANt?"

You open to see a bloodied, haggered man, in a torn suit, sitting at a desk full of papers, there's disturbing and distorted paintings on the walls of his one room office/living space. This whole town seems like something off a bad acid trip and its really starting to fuck with Dade's weak mind, you can see it in his face.
>>
>>1667956
"Sir are you alright? You look like you got into a losing fight with a super mutant."
>>
File: Current party.png (460KB, 2816x2380px) Image search: [Google]
Current party.png
460KB, 2816x2380px
>>1668031
"NO I'M NOT ALRIGHT" He has alot of pent up anger "I JUST GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF ME BY THE MILITARY POLICE BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY MY TAXES, BECAUSE NOBODY NEEDS ANY PROBLEMS SOLVED AROUND HERE! THEY ALL THINK "OH, IT'S GOD'S WILL". GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES, MOTERFUCKER!" He slaps the sides of his head and turns around leaning on his desk. He tries to calm down "Do you have a case for me or not?"
>>
>>1668091
"Before we do anything, why don't I have my friend Mable over take a look at you. She's pretty handy with medicine.
>>
>>1668143
Mable takes a look at him "Damn, did they beat you up IN POWER ARMOUR? God, his nose is busted and it actually cracked his skull. Listen, um, Samson, Here's a stimpak. It should work for these kinds of injuries."
>>
>>1668288
"Alright Samson, I figure now that you aren't going to bleed out mid conversation, you'll be able to sit down and listen to our story. We're probably looking for a prominent raider group, that has a number of vault dwellers in their possession. Ring any bells?"
>>
>>1668311
"PRICES FIRST!" he yells "What- uh- what kind of case is this? Missing person?"
>>
>>1668353
that was me from my phone, that's why I use the tripcode
>>
>>1668353
"Well I guess it's not just one person, but a collection of people. Vault dwellers, to be more specific."
>>
>>1668408
"700 caps, at least, for me to work on this"
>>
>>1668425

Have the 4 of us go into a huddle away from Samson, and have Blake repeat this to him, as his silver tongue might come in handy.

"That is quite the lump sum, but I understand that a man needs to get paid. However, bartering has been a time honored tradition. Is there anything we can do for you to get that price down?"
>>
>>1668447
"That is quite the lump sum, but I understand that a man needs to get paid. However, bartering has been a time honored tradition. Is there anything we can do for you to get that price down?"

Samson thinks for a moment "Loot. I don't know how much money you actually have-"

"230 caps between the four of us"

"That's fucking nothing! GOD okay, okay. I don't know if I can do this. I NEED money or I'm going to die! You say you think slavers took your friends, right? You don't seem like the peaceful type, you probably kill them right? Take EVERYTHING from them and give it to me, I MIGHT be able to turn a profit form them. huh? That's in ADDITION to you 230 caps."
>>
>>1668492
"We'll give you any equipment on the slavers, but any loose caps or supplies we find go to us. We still have to survive here too."
>>
>>1668538
"And this is IN ADDITION to the 230 caps upfront RIGHT?!" He's shaking
>>
File: Map.png (151KB, 3356x3336px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
151KB, 3356x3336px
>>
File: Map.png (160KB, 3356x3336px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
160KB, 3356x3336px
>>1668586
Here's the best version now
>>
>>1668552
"Depending on the amount of loot, yes. If we're dealing with over 12 slavers, we keep our current caps, if not, you get the gear and the caps."
>>
>>1668656
Scratch that. I read the upfront part.

"We'll give you 130 upfront, and if you find the slaves, the rest comes."
>>
>>1668658
"Okay, I know about a slave trading hub, 'The Faceless Few', they're nearby in the city. If you would come with me that would be nice"

>SAMSON HAS TEMPORARILY JOINED YOUR PARTY

>S: 3
>P:9
>E:3
>C:7
>I: 10
>A: 1
>L: 4
>>
>>1668699
Jeez he is smart. Alright, lets go
>>
File: Faceless.png (51KB, 1124x824px) Image search: [Google]
Faceless.png
51KB, 1124x824px
>>1668782
You make it to The Faceless Few, and find a bustling trading post for slaves. Many people are selling slaves all around, most of them wearing blank black masks that cover their face. Three individuals stick out to you; The man with the largest stand and the most slaves a buff raider with a painted mask, A woman standing about that looks confused and a bit worried, and A man with robotic body part frantically running from stand to stand, buying and selling slaves in a flurry.
>>
>>1668782
You're actually smarter than him at night.
>>
>>1668840
Lets approach the woman first. I am guessing Blake knows what to ask, so I'd like to use our great perception to find details, like guards, defenses, special buildings, and people of value.
>>
>>1668859
You don't see any gaurds, it seems eveyone just defends themselves. There's one slave trader not wearing a mask.

"Hey there, sweetie. What's wrong? I can't stand to see a pretty young girl like yourself look sad."

The girl actually looks overweight, but Blake's never been real picky.

"I, uh, I'm just looking for someone" She tears up, this triggers Blake's 'Hero instinct'

"Well who you looking for, doll? We're looking for some people ourselves, mabey they have to do with each other."

"Well, me and my girlfreind, Mai, we took a lone from Medici lending, and we didn't have the money to pay it on time, they started breaking and taking things, and said if we didn't have their money in a week, they'd make us wish we where dead. And" She starts tearing up, and hyperventilating "AND- huff- she said she'd go out and make the money, how- huff- howe- huff- ver she- she could. And she used- huff- she used to be a raider, so I thought I might find here here..."

Luckily you hear this conversation and remember the name "Mai" from earlier (>>1661511) and have a chance to cut off Blake if you want to.
>>
File: Map.png (170KB, 3356x3336px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
170KB, 3356x3336px
>>
You also notice an odd ball holding her hair together at the bottom with a symbol on it (重) you're unsure what it says, but you do know it's asian. POSSIBLY CHINEASE! IS SHE A CHINEASE COMMUNIST!?!?!
>>
>>1668926
Ouch, well fuck.

"Ah, I wish I knew the name, but I don't. I promise that we'll keep an ear out though. However, we might be able to help each other. How many people are involved with your loan?"
>>
>>1668945
[Mable disliked that]
[Blake liked that]
"Uh, well, like I said, there's the Medici's giving out loans, we took out 1000 caps so we could afford a house in the Trop. I don't know what you mean by "how many people". I mean, there was the two of us, Mathew Medici, and three mobsters that came by and threatened us."
>>
>>1668964
Alright so we're looking at 3 men.

"I need to talk to my team about what we're going to do next, but for now why don't you go take a seat and relax. Everything will work out fine."

If she leaves, my plan is to have her set up a meeting for the gangsters to come and collect the money, but we'll be there waiting to ambush them, so we can interrogate one if not all three of them. We can give her some money and send her to that christian settlement, but she's in way over her head. We could find a nice and secluded or quiet location for the meeting, maybe an abandoned building

Anyway, that's my plan, but I'm going to bed.
>>
>>1668976
(I'm trying to flesh out this world a bit, make it so, just like in the real wold, you can't make EVEYONE happy, and everyone has a reason for doing what they're doing. Also I'm trying to add more side quests)

Blake butts in "we don't have any money, we payed the detective upfront, remember. I say, if we're gonna help her, we should get her out of here, and somewhere these Medici bastards will never find her. You think attacking their foot soldiers would give them a good impression of us. Actually, how does the detective think of this? You've gotta have delt with this before right?"

Samson replies "Yes, actually, I've seen so many young lovers run away from their parents and take out a big loan they don't have any way to repay, and as immoral it is to commit fraud I gotta say, skipping town is the best plan. BUT THAT ISN'T OUR MAIN ISSUE!" he twitches "What about your case?"

Dade, not understanding half of what's going on "What if we help her find her girly freind? make her happy?"

Mable looks at all four of you disgusted. "maybe we should tell her what happened, at least, and I agree with Magnus here, we should deal with the problem now. If she runs away again they're only gonna find her again."
>>
>>1669002
"1000 caps isn't a small amount of money, and with interest, she is going to be paying much more money than she has. Skipping town is a good idea, but Mable has it right as they'll only find her. On the flipside, we can't trust her if she finds out what happened to her friend. Besides, this is a town of slavers, and I don't think we need to be on the best of terms with them. Unless there is a bombshell point, I think my point is final. Also Dade, we're going to try to find her friend, don't worry."
>>
>>1669401
Okay, so you're locking in on setting up a meeting with some of the Medicis?
>>
>>1669965
Under the guise that it is going to be just the original woman
>>
>>1670470
The woman stops buy the medicci lending company and sets up a meeting, 'we are to exchange the money in an abandoned building from before the war, in the city" you hear.

You eventually get to the building, before the mediccis. It's a fairly empty large room with a few wooden boxes scattered about, with some pillars suporting it. How are you gonna set this up?
>>
File: Map.png (173KB, 3356x3336px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
173KB, 3356x3336px
>>
>>1670491
How is the lighting in there? Are there natural skylights or holes in the ceiling?
>>
>>1670507
There's a few broken old ceiling lights, pretty much all the light is coming through from high windows.
>>
>>1670491
How big are the wooden boxes?
>>
>>1670519
Big enough for you, but not Dade, to be able to stand up behind them and not be seen. there are three lined up near the back of the wearhouse.
>>
>>1670522
Have dade hide outside, in some rubble. When he hears yelling and fighting, he'll come in through the front behind the gangsters.

We'll push the three crates up slightly so the rest of us can hide behind the crates close to our damsel in distress.

We'll have us go out and try to watch the gangsters walk up to the warehouse, so we know what they are carrying.
>>
File: Max and two goons.png (47KB, 1178x607px) Image search: [Google]
Max and two goons.png
47KB, 1178x607px
>>1670532
YOU (only you, not the others, because that would be easy to spot) peak out and see two large men with tommy guns and one smaller man with a revolver

(I'm assuming dade has the power armour on, since mable would be too big to hide behind the boxes with that on)
>>
>>1670548
Alright we'll run back in to the warehouse and get behind one of the boxes. Blake gets the goon on the left, we'll get the one on the right, and Samson gets the one in the middle. Our goal is to not kill them but to get them to drop their weapons.
>>
>>1670555
Do you attack the moment they walk in, or give them some time to talk for a second?
>>
>>1670602
Let them talk so they feel comfortable. Once they start getting a little uptight about the money, we launch.
>>
>>1670609
They walk in and the center speaks "So, where is it?"

"Oh max" the girl speaks "I uh-"

"Where is it? actually, where's that girl of yours?" He looks suspicious!!!!!
>>
>>1670631
Alright, lets show ourselves.

"Alright gentlemen, lets not get too ahead of ourselves. You'll put down your guns so we can talk, or my friend behind you, the guy in the armor, will break your necks. ALRIGHT DADE, COME ON IN!"
>>
>>1670641
Dade walks in behind them slowley and powerfully. the three men turn around and look ad dade, and drop their weapons on the floor (good job using dade, btw, if it weren't for the power armour they'd have mowed you all down)

Mable speaks up as well, standing behind Samson. "Your knives too!" them men pull their knives out of their knives and drop them to the ground."

the men turn around and Max walks forward a bit, to you, speaking "Hey, hey, let's talk this out ."
>>
>>1670697
HIS NAME IS MATHEW NOT MAX, I fucked up the name. sorry, a max medici is a character, but not this one, this one is mathew
>>
>>1670697
"Don't worry buddy, we're here to do just that. Now you're in charge here then?"

Also, have Mable pick up the weapons and put them in a pile near samson.
>>
>>1670714
she does

"I'm in charge of the local operations, if that's what you're saying."
>>
>>1670733
"Now here's what's gonna happen. We're going to let you live, and in fact, there won't be a scratch on you, but you're going to forget this little debt you have with this wonderful woman over here, as we all make mistakes, don't we? And if you somehow try to come after us after this, we'll blow up your headquarters. I trust that's a fair deal, right?"
>>
>>1670751
He's mad now "I run a business, a perfectly fine business that has moral practices! I give people money with expectations that they stick by their word and give back the money they said they would! Whatever, fuck you, you little cunt!" He turns around and walks out.
>>
>>1670766
"Alright have the three guns and knives taken from the gangsters sold and the money given to our heroine so she has some pocket change to get to where she needs. I have something to do."

We should probably follow the gangsters to see what they do, as I would rather not them coming back with friends.
>>
>>1670790
Just you, or the whole group?
>>
>>1670824
Just Magnus, as we have the superior perception, so we can keep our distance, but with that said, have Blake come with us too, just in case.
>>
>>1670843
The two of you follow the men as they walk back to their base, they don't notice you.

"Those motherfuckers" You hear mathew speak "Do they think they're in the right? If you take money from someone and don't give it back, you're a theif and a liar. Oh, they don't know what's coming for them when I tell the boss about this."
>>
>>1670875
Hmmmm, alright, they are unarmed, but killing them might not be the best choice, as vengeance and everything.

Are there raiders around here, or is it a pretty safe area?
>>
>>1670940
it's city wreckage, there's raiders about, also scavengers and wanderers.
>>
>>1670968
there's none in the immediate area.
>>
>>1671005
Alright, we'll just try to sneak up on them and gun them down
>>
>>1671252
You sneak up behind them and kill them, leaving three dead bodies in front of you.

[Medici Infamy gained]
>>
>>1671305
Loot the bodies of any valuables. We'll try to make it look like some raiders did it
>>
>>1671388
This might be hard to do. You used a lazer rifle and blake used a .44 revolver, and most raiders use pipe weapons that use .38 rounds.
>>
>>1671467
We'll have to get rid of the bodies then. We'll have Blake go run back and get Dade so eh can help dig a large grave for these 3. If they find it, oh well.

Also check the pockets of these 3 guys just in case
>>
>>1671472
In the suit pocket of the red headed mobster you see a picture of him and a girl holding a small child, in the pocket of Mathew you find orders from the boss

'Mathew, get my money back from those dykes. If you cant get the money, get the girly one, she'd make a great indentured servant. Kill the Mexican, she's of no use to us.'

Dade helps with hiding the bodies, and Blake takes everything he can from them, including cloths and jewelry, to give to Samson.
>>
>>1671492
Alright, lets go back to the city. We still have a slaver job to do.

"Sorry about that Samson, but good thing it only took a few hours, right?"
>>
>>1671569
"Are you fucking kidding me?! A less virtuous man would charge you extra for INVOLVING ME IN SHIT LIKE THIS! NOW letS GeT BAcK To THE FAcEleSS FeW!'
>>
>>1671658
Alright, don't get your panties in a twist. Let's get back to the Slaver city
>>
>>1671757
"What do I do now?" Says the girl with the pink hair.
>>
>>1671776
Take the money from the three guns you'll sell, and try not to fuck up like this again. I can show you a couple of towns, but it's up to you.
>>
>>1671807
"Um. sure. I mean, I can't go to the trop, they might look for me there. Actually, here" she hands you a key "you can have my old house. Thank you, I'll find somehwere to live on my own from here. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" she walks off

Samson butts in "I think I remember agreeing to let ME have the loot."
>>
>>1671831
"For the slaver case, Samson. Anyway, we're going to be using the house as our Base of operations. Afterwards, we'll see what happens."
>>
>>1671937
So what do you do now? I'm genuinly confused what your next move is.
>>
>>1672035
Well lets go back to the slave trading hub, to try to get some information, let Samson work his magic.
>>
>>1672055
You head down to the faceless few, and Samson splits off from the group, while he's doing what he's doing what do you do?
>Investigate the biggest booth
>Investigate the robotic man buying and selling furiously
>Investigate the slave trader not wearing a masj
>other
>>
>>1672116
>>Investigate the slave trader not wearing a masj
Have Blake ask for "special" slaves, not run of the mill. He has the people skills after all
>>
File: Rick suprised.png (8KB, 258x432px) Image search: [Google]
Rick suprised.png
8KB, 258x432px
>>1672138
Blake walks up to her, she speaks first.

"Well hey there, cowboy. What can I get for you today?"

"Well we where looking around and have been having some problems finding the type of slaves we need. 'specialty' types, if you catch my drift." He laughs "I'd also like to know who I'm doing business with, unlike all these masked freaks"

"Yeah, yeah I know what your saying." She goes behind a curtain on her raised stage and carts out a young girl that looks just like Sarah (Ricks Sex slave) "Now, kids are in high demand these days, this one is part of a set, so she's not worth as much on her own, that means you'd be getting a discount."
>>
>>1672276
Part of what set exactly?
>>
>>1672334
"Twins. Sold one to the dagger a few weeks ago."
>>
>>1672355
"Hmmm, so you have children. Anything else?"
>>
>>1672380
"Yeah, what do you WANT though. Maybe if you weren't so fucking vague I could help. Listen, I know you're with some 'oh so holier than thou' group or whatever. You're probably gonna buy a save just to set them free like some Enclave losers."
>>
>>1672387
"No, I was sent by my employer to find a cloth of a different cut. Educated, from somewhere other than the wastes. I know it is very specific, but the man I am representing has specific needs."
>>
>>1672406
"Slaves and educated don't usually mix, I'd check big mike if you gotta be THAT specific."
>>
>>1672430
"Thanks for the help. I'll talk to my employer and see if he'll be interested in the twin. Have a good day."

Lets go see big mike
>>
File: Big Mike.png (17KB, 340x625px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mike.png
17KB, 340x625px
>>1672442
You walk over to the biggest stand, Big Mike's, in the center of the trading post. He speaks loudly but not threateningly, sounding like an old-world wrestler. Although there's a crowd around, he points you out in particular "YOU! Whaddoya need, Brother? If you want it, I got it! If I don't have it I'll go out and find it, and you can have them for FREE!"
>>
>>1672488
"I'm looking for some educated slaves, maybe out of the wasteland. A specific request, I know."
>>
>>1672504
"VAULT DWELLERS, YOU MEAN? Don't gotta dance around it!" He opens a hatch below his wooden platform and tells down. "VAULT 1, GET UP HERE YOU STUPID DOLL!" up climbs a blond man, Vincent, you remember his name but not much about him, he was always quiet.
>>
>>1672542
"Ah yes, my employer will be very pleased about this. Any more?"
>>
>>1672621
"Nope. But I tell ya, brother, A vault dweller ain't cheap. Purebread, prewar, and smart."
>>
>>1673018
"That they are. I'll let my man know that you have one. You don't have to save him for us, but know we are very interested."

Make sure to get the price, and then we'll all head over to that new apartment we have,
>>
>>1673057
1,000 for him.

Before you get to your house, a young boy aproaches you and says that Shadiver is looking for you.
>>
>>1673120
Well I guess I'll take Blake with me, and everyone else can go to the apartment
>>
>>1673142
You two walk in and shadiver, in a new, clean suit of power armour greets you "So, fellas, how you doing? Hey, where are the others?"
>>
>>1673155
"Unfortunately for us all, they had some business to do, in this city of vice. I hope that is okay."
>>
>>1673169
"City of vice? It's not vegas or anything. We where wondeing if you've got a house or anyhting, because it's around that time of year when paperwork for the citizens comes in."
>>
>>1673662
Shadiver was a guy we met a long time ago in a city, right?
>>
>>1673684
Yeah, he's the head of the enclave outpost in the Trop. He's a man who looks like a ghoul, but is badly scarred from battle, and he stas in his armour for life support. you know this, but nobody else does.
>>
>>1673702
"Yeah Shadiver, we got an apartment. Although, we're using it as more of an office right now."
>>
>>1673711
"Well, that's fine, we just got some paperwork for you. Is it the apartment in the city that was just bought? I'll uh, have the boy deliver it to you. Take care, that's all. And remember, don't fuck a mutant. keep the gene pool pure."
>>
>>1673713
"No need to tell me twice. Have a good day."

Alright, lets get to the apartment, but before that, we need to try to find some clothing vendor to get a mask. We'll need it later
>>
>>1673741
You find an armour vendor, selling novelty masks of old world mascots. 10 caps per mask.
>>
>>1674048
Alright, lets grab one. It would be nice not to have our identity discovered when we spy.
>>
File: Party current.png (456KB, 2816x2380px) Image search: [Google]
Party current.png
456KB, 2816x2380px
>>1674076
You don't have any caps, time to barter. You do have other items to trade, but it's just you and blake rn.
>>
>>1674239
Ah shit, I forgot we didn't have any caps on us. Have Blake go talk to whoever the seller is and try to convince them that this certain mask is just plain ugly, and is scaring off customers, but we would be happy to take it off their hands for free.
>>
>>1674306
"Scarey? Uncanny valey more like, adn that's the poit"
>>
>>1674560
"Well who wants a scary mask? This is the apocalypse, everything is scary. People want happy things, hence why this one has not been bought yet."
>>
>>1674609
"You're not getting a free mask. If you wanna trade I can do trade, not everything is flat caps."
>>
>>1674654
"Alright, I got a box of mentats. I think the caps price on these are a little higher than the mask, so it should be fair."

We really should have put a few points into Charisma
>>
>>1674678
"sure, that's a fine trade, see? Which mask do you want?"
>Vault boy mask
>Vault girl mask
>Cappy mask
>Grodnak the barbarian mask
>Jangles the moonmonkey mask
>>
>>1674699
>>Vault girl mask
It is probably going to get us in trouble, but it'll be pretty ironic
>>
>>1674723
You buy the mask. anything else before heading home?
>>
>>1674771
Go back to Big Mike's slave emporium, but don't get too close. Are there any large abandoned buildings or vantage points near?
>>
>>1674792
wait, just you and blake head down to Big Mike's slave stand? or the whole group, or just you ? You still never checked out your new house. :/
>>
>>1674889
Our beautiful house can wait, but our job is yet unfinished. Send blake back so he can relax in the house. We can do this alone.
>>
>>1674898
You go back to Big Mike's slave trading stand, it is now the dead of night and most people are inside of buildings near their stands. no lighsts are on and the whole place is dark.
>>
>>1675001
We'll watch the stand for the rest of the night. If the slaves are just being kept in that wooden platform, it will make our job easy. If not, then we'll know where they come from
>>
>>1675029
There's no way to know unless you look. yesterday on ecame up from a trap door below the stage though.
>>
>>1675324
Well I guess we put on the mask and sneak up to the platform
>>
>>1675355
I'm sorry, I gotta cut this thread short here. I got really REALLY high last night, and I forgot everythig and freaked out and almost killed myself because things kept looping. I had a bad high on weed for my first time. it was legitamately traumatizing, I'm gonna take some time alone and try not to kill myself. If I'm not back on /qst/ in a week, I am dead.
>>
>>1681989
ok, take care of yourself op
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.