[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: question-mark.jpg (139KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
139KB, 1920x1920px
The last thing you remember is being in the car with your family and talking. You thought the conversation was going well when you heard your mom scream something as a car pulled out of a parking space and started driving in your guys' direction in a quick manner. The car promptly slammed into you guys moments later. The paramedics pulled you out of the wreckage and attempted to save your life to no avail. You succumbed to death within the ambulance. Your family, however, were safe, strangely enough.
It is now roughly five minutes after you have transpired. After some intense blackness, you awaken in your bed. Weird. How did you get here? There's no way in Hell you should be here right now. After a moment, you stretch what would be your limbs and look around. Your bedroom looks normal as it's ever been. Nothing is out of the ordinary.
>Continue Examining Room
>Examine Self
>Leave Room
>>
>>1658620
>>Examine Self
I'll throw you a bone just to see what kind of isekai or Re: whatever you have in store for us.

Your first post doesn't actually sell this quest at all so far. So make the next one count, please.
>>
>>1658620
>Develop personality
same thoughts as >>1658653
>>
>>1658620
>Examine Self
Perhaps we're not so much a faggot now that we've died once.
>>
>>1658620
>leave room
DON'T POST A THREAD WITH NO HOOK.
MAKE A MULTI POST OP IF YOU HAVE TO,
>>
>>1658620
>>Examine Self
>>
>>1658620
Welp, you didn't even try.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.