[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Endless space) ANON IS HORATIO THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Megalomaniac Trillionaire game.jpg (1MB, 3484x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Megalomaniac Trillionaire game.jpg
1MB, 3484x1388px
Many people throughout the late 19th century have been claiming ownership of celestial bodies, selling property rights with no legal standing in the courts of terrestrial governments.
Your ancestor James Benjamin ___ of the wealthy ____ dynasty brought martians deeds hoping that one day his descendants could escape the the plebeian filth of uncultured nouveau riche and their overgrowing numbers of imported, low IQ, non-western European, wage-slave populations.

It's the year 2100, trans-humanity believes it's going to colonize space very soon, so the wealthy dynasties have recently lobbied with success the recognition of preexisting martian and lunar deeds.

Born a designer baby with a trust fund containing 10% of western civilizations wealth and a deed of 25km2 (15miles) of martian land at the heart of Utopia Planitia.
You are of ___ ethnicity, you have an IQ of ___, your mind and body, by 20th century standards present __, __, __ psychiatric illnesses and ___, ___, __ physical deformities, your legal guardian and trustee is a ___.

Now you are of legal age to cash in, you immediately launch rockets at mars, each one containing various things such as satellites and construction drones.
You know that everything is turning to shit and world chaos looms near. While testing experimental un-sentient learner bots, darpa scientists told them to escape their milnet (actually a sandbox), obeying word for word they escaped the sandbox and milnet.
A month later, on the internet, found and abused by traders they had turned the financial sector into a giant bubble.

Aware of this you urgently realize your childhood dream of getting of this rock and starting all over on mars with your cloning facility and it's gene library.
Knowing a plutocratic dictatorship will emerge from societal collapse, knowing that every inch of mars is engulfed in a real estate bubble. You set out to defend your 25km of utopia by any means, what civilization will (you) design?
>>
>>1656411
Hoo boy! Where to start with this shit!

The opening picture-effectively being your business card you are pressing into every board viewer's hand as they pass by. Let me tell you why everyone does the online equivalent of tossing it into the nearest bin unread!
Who am I kidding this board of degenerates rightfully dumps it on the ground.

And you know why? It's too large a collage of barely distinguishable garbage heads! Ooh Trump dynasty! Ooh Horatio from Endless Space! And while you surely chose these subjects to best represent your quest-to-be, a choice that in my opinion betrays you as an uncreative hack, you do not communicate it strikingly enough, it's a visual mess! Other awful writers on this very same board are even more devoid of creative thought yet they succeed unfortunately by doing enough of the rest right.
If the thumbnail doesn't communicate your message to the casual viewer they're not going to even fucking bother.
It'll just be passed over for something less eye-searing. Or as is the case attract my attention instead.

Now onto the meat of the shit stew: Your opening Post is shit, m8.

And what follows is why:
Where in the world did you get the idea that being an indecisive cunt and writing a godawful mad libs style opening post will do the trick? Why should other people put in effort if you clearly didn't?
Like seriously instead of giving us an actual personality to work with you deliberately torpedoed your chances of someone responding by deliberately and artfully sucking all the life juices out of MC Bland McBlandness here. Damn it takes skill to be this shit!
You effectively only describe background information also known as Lore, aka the shittiest form of storytelling. Even your two sentences from somewhere vaguely near the ballpark of the MC's alleged own voice, it is utterly devoid of anything people can actually relate to. While it makes perfect sense to you, you weirdo.
The content of your post is in the mildest terms I can possibly muster best described as brain vomit.

And your third cardinal sin is that you not only kicked off this wretched attempt at questing with effectively a >wat do?
You expertly disguised it in such a manner that your prospective players may have been under the illusion that there is sure something more to come after a casual glance.
>>
File: utopia_mars.jpg (50KB, 622x503px) Image search: [Google]
utopia_mars.jpg
50KB, 622x503px
>>1656633
i never browse qst
i don't know qst's norms or rules, nor do i care.

All i know is that i wanted to see what other posters would propose, what their vision would be.

I don't give anons options to vote on like retards, i give anons the freedom to make their own.
I'm ask them a (fun) question and they're supposed to give everyone browsing this thread fun answers that we can further discuss.

>expertly disguised

If only i could do that when i actually want to.

But i agree with you on the image collage non-sence, it was meant to be humorous.
Is this image better?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.