[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POST APOCALYPTIC WEED FARMER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 001.jpg (112KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
112KB, 576x576px
My name’s Johnny. Me n’ Pa run the finest pot farm in the wasteland.
>>
File: 002.jpg (91KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
91KB, 576x576px
>>1654008
Today Pa wants me to make a delivery to town. It’s my first time going alone, which he says is a big responsibility, and that I shouldn’t fuck it up. I’m taking my bike and pa’s old revolver with me. I have 5 pounds of the stickiest of ickies in my backpack. We don’t have police in these parts, so I better watch out.
>>
File: 003.jpg (63KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
63KB, 576x576px
>>1654010
At the gate of our farm is Ol’ Bert the Bum. He looks drunk, like usual. Should I talk to ‘em?
>>
>>1654018
Greet Bert the Bum
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>1654042
"Hey, Burt," I say casually as I rest by bike against the fence.

"HEEEYYYY JOHNNY!" he drawls. His breath reeks of stale alcohol and rotting teeth, and his BO has its own presence in the air. Truly, this is the most revolting man in the county. Somehow he continues to live, though no one ever sees him eat, nor do they know where he gets his booze.

"You headin' t' town, boy? Watch out fer them black fellers wit th' gold crosses 'round their necks! Theys new an' I don' trust 'em!"

Geeze. I didn't know Ol' Bert was a racist. Can't say anyone sports fancy jewelry like that around here, so they probably are out of towners.

Should I probe him further, or keep going with my business?
>>
Go on with business, you're not dark enough to warrant any trouble from him.
>>
>>1654055
Go visit the local bar
>>
Get back to business
>>
back to business
>>
Ask him if he wants to join us to kill them blacks
>>
>>1654074
Seconded
>>
>>1654055
Ask Old Burt if they're selling Weed. If so, we gotta get rid of our competitors
>>
>>1654450
First delivery alone and already contenplating homicide, pa would be so proud
>>
>>1654137
Second this
>>
>>1654074
Thirded. OP you better not be dead.
>>
>>1656442
I think op is dead now with you
>>
Dang I'd love to steal this show...

But I'd rather see op return
>>
>>1661223
If op is not here tomarow then i dont see why not
>>
>>1661223
>>1656442
3 responses. no op.
>>1654055
this is your fault. I only will do one thing, and then leave it for the next anon to take it as far as they dare.
-------------
>Welp, welp welp. Time to get back to business. Got 5 punds and pa's old revolver. Finest ultra bike of th 2080s. Late model but she should get us past the moto warriors, they only got junk.

Roll for ride to town (dice+1d20)
>>
File: cyberweed.png (73KB, 1309x786px) Image search: [Google]
cyberweed.png
73KB, 1309x786px
>>1661520
I FORGOT THE IMAGE. shame. now its your problem, anons.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>1661522
Shall we lads?
>>
>>1661945
Lets go
>>
File: Untitled.png (54KB, 1309x786px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54KB, 1309x786px
>>1661945
Your Dad's old revolver held true. The most most dangerous thing you encountered were some potholes and a kentucky hyperbilly. However he was already satiated on the flesh of the moto warriors he had eaten, and lets you on your way.

Here you are. Town. Pick a location. The next one of you scrubs needs to come up to bat and keep the story moving if you see fit. I only GM'd for a turn and already, we are cyber pot farmers. this is all your fault. poor OP.
>>
>>1662183
I can give it a try but i cant make ms paint because im on my phone
>>
How about the industrial sectors? Workers could use some "incentives"...

Poliforce Mercs don't sound too good...

We could raid or befriend medicorps when necessary...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.