[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over tread 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 5

File: 1496189038519.gif (7KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1496189038519.gif
7KB, 500x377px
Character sheets for Alexander and Pyraph: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
Previous threads
Thread 3: >>1580177 → #
Thread 4: >>1617490
>>
>>1648850
>>1644910
You strengthen your flame aura to protect against any possible future attacks.
"Are you the one that controls plants? Nice to meet you! I'm Alexander, sorry for startling you."
Another vine shoots out from the trees and this time it gives you a sizable cut on your side where your armour didn't cover your body before burning up in your aura (+4 wounds). Tracing the path of the root you can now see the outline of a man with your strengthend flame aura. The man is currently swinging around the branches of the tree and does not respond.
>Retaliate (roll 1d100 for specific attack and 1d100 vs 64 for ag)
>Run (roll 1d100 vs 19)
>Write in
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>1648927
>>Retaliate (roll 1d100 for specific attack
Use whips to bring him down to you
>>
File: gi.png (15KB, 293x500px) Image search: [Google]
gi.png
15KB, 293x500px
>>1648977
You summon your whips and lash out at him, catching his leg. You tug and pull him down from the tree on to the ground. You get a good look at him now that he's no the ground. His naked body is pale on the verge of being see-through like one of the maloptrins and any places that can grow hair have been covered by it. He turns his head towards you and you can see that his eyes are white orbs with only a shadow of pupils that may have once been there. In a gap in the hair on his chest you can see a mark with three holes and a upward curve. You can only look at the man for a few seconds because once the man hits the ground he lays flat and sinks into the roots below, breaking free from your whips grasp. In his place a tree spouts to about five times your size before growing a human face, arms, and uprooting itself to reveal a stubby pair of legs.(roll 1d100 vs 34 to dodge next attack along with next action)
>Retaliate (roll 1d100 for specific attack and 1d100 vs 64 for ag)
>Run (roll 1d100 vs 19)
>Write in
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>1649095
roll 1d100 vs 34 to dodge next attack
Next roll is running
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1649095
>>Run (roll 1d100 vs 19)
>>
>>1649364
>>1649359
The tree beast punches down at you. Though it is big, the trees movements are slow and you're able to dodge before the strike makes the earth shudder. You then proceed to high tail it out of there and run away. You see a few vines shoot out of the tree beast at you as you run but it quickly fades from sight and you arrive at the edge of the forest (crit, +5 ag).
>Explore somewhere else
>Go back and try to catch the tree man by surprise (roll 3d100 vs per,mg,ag)
>Write in
>>
>>1649415
Also, here's our real character sheet, the other one says our hand is still missing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>1649415
>>Write in
Now that we have golems and other spells, can we combine spells to make things like: tentacl
>>
>>1649451
Screw habits
Tentacle whips (like extensions of our flame aura that are like our whips but they are semi-independent so we can have multiple) and tracking fire balls (like seeker missles)?
>>
>>1649459
We could do that. We can't have it permanently on but if we want to do that roll for cmg vs 73, it will become easier as we use it more like our whips. If you want something more permanent like an extra limb we could make a tentacle golem that is connected to a part of our body, it would be strange to look at but we could condense it into a flame when we're not using it.
>>
>>1649479
Also, tentacle golem is vs 83 cmg
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1649485
I'm giggling gleefully/evilly right now
>make tentacle golem
Since it's lava we can use it like a weapon and armor if we cool it into rock, I wonder what would be the best place to connect it to?
Also, can we heal golems/fire based creations and entities such as Pyraph by 'adding more fire' to them?
>>
>>1649513
Heh. We can try agan later.
>Explore somewhere else
The islands
We can stop by Forcas on the way if we have anything to ask/tell him
>>
>>1649513
>>1649518

You decide that you need more of both defense and offense and attempt to creat another limb to accomplish that. You try weaving flame into another limb as you did with your new hand. But this time, instead of fixing a broken/lost limb, you're making a completely new one. You find this difficult and the flame sputters when you try to weave it. Feeling slightly disheartened, you decide to explore some more. You start heading to Forcas' place to get some rest first as it's getting late. When you arrive, you can't find any trace of Forcas in any of the caves or the surrounding landscape. You look in the living cave for any clues of why he might be gone and quickly stumble across a note which reads
"Alexander,
It's been about three days since you've left me and it's got me thinking. I haven't been out of my home here or my home in the woods even for the decades I've been here because I didn't think there would be anything but monsters. This has led me to discover two things. The first is that since you aren't trying to kill me and you're not a monster that means that there might be more kind people like you or me out there. The second thing I've discovered is that even if there are only monsters out there, what have I got to fear? I've got healing powers and a quick wit, I can handle myself out there. I'm not sure exactly what I was in my previous life but I know that I was some sort of traveler, I should get back to my roots. I've decided to explore the desert first and then the mountains. Mabey I could even get to my previous life sometime.
-Forcas"
After reading the note you're a bit surprised but mostly tired. You've had a long day and decide to turn in for now.
Cont.
>>
>>1649581
That's it for tonight.
>>1649513
>Since it's lava we can use it like a weapon and armor if we cool it into rock
We can use it as a weapon and to block but it won't work in the same way that armour does, we can roll for strength when blocking.
>Also, can we heal golems/fire based creations and entities such as Pyraph by 'adding more fire' to them?
We can't heal Pyraph that way since he's more organic than flame but we can definitely do that with our golems.
>I wonder what would be the best place to connect it to?
I think we both know the right answer to that question
>>
>>1649581
When you wake you set off for the islands. You arrive on a beach at the Waters edge and walk along the sand, looking for a way across until you come across a small port village. In the village there are three houses, a single shop, a hotel, and by the water there are multiple docks with a couple dozen boats of various sizes. The town is empty except for a beggar in the center. There are also some people at the docks.
>Go to the docks
>Do something in the town
>Write in
>>
>>1652283
Go to the shop
>>
>>1652828
You enter the shop. At the counter, a Philoptrin greets you.
"Welcome, looking for anything in particular?"
>Write in
>>
>>1652918
Just dropping by to see what's here. What do you sell?
>>
>>1652960
"Just dropping by to see what's here. What do you sell?"
"We mostly sell supplies and repairs for the traders who dock here from the islands. Though we also offer some survival gear and exotic foods for the stray hunter or explorer. Rope, weapons, maps, rations. That sort of thing. You look like the adventurous type, could I interest you in some darkwater wine? It's made from a fruit that only grows in the shallows, though I don't remember the exact name as I got it from another traveler, I'll give you the bottle for 3 silver."
>>
>>1653062
INTERESTING
Can we barter for the wine? (Rolling for if we can) Also are the herb books and stuff still in Forcas' cave?
Also maps are good, we should ask about that
>>
>>1653091
We can barter by rolling fel.
The books are still at Forcas house but I may have forgotten one or two of the titles, I'll check the archive to see if they're still there
If we buy a map I'll try to draw it before tomorrows but it'll be shitty.
>>
>>1653132
That's it for tonight
>Buy items (roll 1d100 for fel)
>Ask about something else
>Go to the docks
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1653132
There was archery, herbs and plants, thieving from peaches, some fiction and mystery, religious books and I forgot the others, I hope you remember what I don't and we can remember them all collectively.
Rolling for fel
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1653132
>>1653182
Didn't we already buy a map last thread?
>>
>>1653331
Correct, but that map was mainly about the Philoptrins/maloptrins city
>>
>>1653091
>>1653331
You manage to buy the wine and a map for just one silver coin after arguing that the different design on the coins meant that they were worth more than a regular coin as well as chatting down the price of the map by offering to show your previously bought map which you argued was a more current update on the lands you visited.
>Go back to Forcas' to retrieve loot.
>Continue on to another location (docks, talk to someone in the town, explore)
>Write in
>>
>>1655472
How many days until the rebellion?
We need to make it back in time for that
>>
>>1655597
Three, I believe.
>>
>>1655614
>Ask about the islands
>>
File: Alchemy_Spirit_v2.png (42KB, 492x311px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy_Spirit_v2.png
42KB, 492x311px
>>1655652
"What do you know about the islands?"
"Ah, you must not be from around here. The islands are inhabited by mostly Philoptrins like me, who often vary in appearance due to mutations, but there are a couple other sentient races that you can find. The deep ones are crustacean humanoids who come from the pits like the wine you just bought. If you don't drink that yourself and manage to find a deep one, you could sell it for a higher price, mabey 10 silver. There are also some ancients who lived here before the Philoptrins, they've got darker skin and are smaller than your average Philoptrin but the main difference is that they're creepy as hell. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see them. I think there's also one of your kind, a human, who recently became a strong religious figure on the islands. He's got a mark like this."
The Philoptrin draws a symbol on a piece of cloth and hands it to you.
"I'm not a big fan of the drug cults myself, but I don't mind the occasional indulgence."
>Ask for more info
>Ask something else
>Write in
>>
>>1655749
>>Ask for more info
Drug cults?
>>
>>1655855
"Drug cults?"
"Not sure how far it goes back, but as far as I know the drug cults have always been around. They devote themselves to a certain god and his drug and take more and more of that drug until they achieve enlightenment and ascend. This is usually done by throwing the worshippers body into a pit or pool of the drug. Not sure if it actually gets them to heaven or whatever but I'm just trying to make a living, never been much of a religious person myself. People used to not do the whole "ascending" thing but when your kind arrived he popularized it in his cult and eventually everyone started doing it. If you ask me, I think he's a bit of a whackjob. Drug cults aren't the only thing on the islands though, the economy is mainly trading and fishing based so there are lots of new foods and cultures to try, a lot more than you'll find here."
The Philoptrin gestures around the shop.
>Ask something else
>Write in
>>
>>1655913
>>Write in
>Sounds interesting, I'll have to plan a trip there soon just to check it out
>leave to go back to prepare for the rebellion
>>
>>1656006
You thank the shopkeeper and head back to the city of maloptrins/Philoptrins. On your way back you stop at Forcas' house to pick up your old loot. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
You arrive at the city at night.
>Write in
>>
>>1656066
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow
>>
>>1656078
Ready to write
>>
>>1658050
>>Go to the hotel
How many days until the rebellion meeting?
How many golems do we think we need to win?
>>
>>1658140
You pay for a night at the hotel and sleep until the morning.
>How many days until the rebellion meeting?
Two days now
>Depends what side you fight for, wether or not you participate directly, and what type of golem you make.
>>
>>1658148
>Go down to the meeting chamber and make more golems (as many as we can)
What are the strengths of each of our golem types? I feel like the spits are more stable on the ground than a 2-legged golem, and birds would be good for disrupting enemy formations.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1658161
Rolling
>>
>>1658161
Roll 1d100
The spits are probably are best bet for the war as they're quick and easy to make. Specialized golems can be useful for accomplish a specific task. If you want to make a custom golem then you can describe it and roll for it depending on it's strength/size
>>
>>1658163
You go down to the meeting cavern and spend the rest of the day creating small spits, you end up with 230 small ones and 10 medium ones in total with the ones that were previously made.
>Sleep at the hotel and make more spits in the morning
>Write in
>>
>>1658199
>>Sleep at the hotel and make more spits in the morning
Rolling again
So after this we got one day until the meeting?
>make sure we get to the meeting area before the rebel leader so we can explain what's going on here
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>1658218
Forgot :|
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1658221
>>1658218
>>1658199
Did we get to see the Mahopotrins (I forgot the name) or the minotaur people's side of the story earlier?
>>
>>1658226
Yeah
It's all propaganda hidden under an illusion of a lie though so we just look around and saw some serious skews in the societal chain and I think the rebellion is a just cause
>>
>>1658218
You continue to make spits the next day after staying at the hotel and end up with almost 440 small spits along with the 10 medium sized ones. You think you're getting better at this (+3cmg).
>Write in

>Did we get to see the Malopotrins (I forgot the name) or the minotaur people's side of the story earlier?
The maloptrins landlords and most of the other maloptrins claim that they are superior because the Philoptrins can't/couldn't protect themselves and the rest just go with the flow.

We have 36 hours because the meeting is at noon, I believe.
>>
>>1658275
>Go rest, then work, then rest a little more, but arrive 5-10 hours before the meeting starts
>>
>>1658286
You sleep at the hotel again, then you work for the rest of the day. You go to sleep early and wake early.to head to the meeting room you have 6 hours until.the meeting.
>Just rest
>Create some more golems or just one specialized golem (1d100 cmg)
>read (name book)
>Write in
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1658303
>>Write in
Practice the tentacle whip (not the golem one, the modified flame aura one)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1658347
>>1658303
>>1658286
What about arriving to the meeting 5-10 hours before it starts, or was that for something else?
>>
>>1658365
>>1658347
While you wait, you attempt to modify your flame aura to independently move and extend so you could use it to block or incinerate incoming attacks but you're not used to using the aura in this way and you fail.
After a while, a few Philoptrins begin to arrive. They're suprised by the golems at first and most run back to wherever they came from but one or two come back after realizing they weren't being chased. They begin to look through the weapons and armour and some are even brave enough to get near the golems, but not touch them. More and more Philoptrins arrive, filling the meeting room until it is nearly full. The leader of the rebellion, who is distinguish by a white cloak, arrives with the last few rooms and the room erupts with questioning voices upon his entrance.
>Take credit for the weapons and golems
>Command the golems to begin handing out the armaments but do nothing yourself
>Do nothing
>Write in
>>
>>1658385
>>Take credit for the weapons and golems
>>Command the golems to begin handing out the armaments
We could always do well with some more allies
>>
>>1658394
The leader attempts to settle the crowd
"Quiet, quiet everyone! Now, this was not of my doing and I have no knowledge of anyone that has done this. If anyone has any information of this..."
The leader gestures at the weapons and golems
"Development, then please speak up."
You clear your throat and take off your hood
"The golems are my doing and I stole the weapons from the maloptrins armory to aid in the rebellion."
The Philoptrins clear out a circle as you begin to talk and erupt into an uproar when you finish. The leader calms them down.
"Quiet! Everyone, let's be orderly here."
He turns to you
"Sir, if you haven't learned already I am Moten and I am this district's leader of the rebellion. If you don't mind, could you tell us who you are as well as why and how you even did this. Assuming you are the one who did this."
>I am Alexander Beels and I did this to gain your companionship
>I did because I believe in your cause
>I did this because I can
>Why I did this is not important
>Write in

That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow
>>
>>1658434
>>I am Alexander Beels and I did this because I believe in your cause
As to how we did it...
>>
>>1658480
"I am Alexander Beels and I did this because I believe in your cause; I have memories, or I at least think I do, of people in my land doing revolutions similar to this one and though I never was in one myself, I used to live a better life due to the actions of my ancestors. As for how I did this."
You summon a flame into your hand and the crowd marvels as you shape it into a golem which runs off to join the rest.
Moten shouts to the crowd
"With this new development, the meeting will be rescheduled to tomorrow while me and the other leaders sort things out. Thank you for your time."
The people clear out of the chamber and Moten approaches you
"If you'd follow me, I'd like to introduce you to the other leaders, I'd also like to see if you can do anymore than lightshows and weapon thievery, impressive as it is."
>Follow
>Write in
>>
>>1660190
>>Follow
That went well, I'd say
>>
>>1660211
You follow Moten through the pipes with two body guards in front of you and two behind you. You shudder with deja vu. You arrive at a tunnel that has a dead end until two of the guards begin to crank a pipe on the wall a ways back and the wall sluggishly lifts up into another passageway which leads into a meeting room. You enter the meeting room with Moten, the guards stay behind. And he pulls up an extra seat for you at a large war-table. Placed on the table and on various places on the walls are maps of the city and it's surroundings with markings for troops, enemies, reinforcements, attack patterns and other markings.
"We have a while before the other leaders arrive, they're still giving their speeches, could you tell me what exactly you can do? I know you can make these..."
"Spits."
"Spits, but they don't look like they'll be a lot of help on this own considering their size."
"The spits are actually a relatively new thing for me, I started out with these."
You summon your fire whips and drag one across the stone ground, melting a gash in it.
"And I eventually taught myself how to make other things, like my companion, the spits and my hand."
"Your hand?"
You pull off you glove revealing your molten limb.
"Oh"
Says Moten
"Y-you may want to cover that up when the others arrive, they're more used to abnormalities than the average Philoptrin but that's... A bit too abnormal. So how did you get these powers? And what more can the spits do?"
"The spits aren't very strong, two of them can carry a sword when they share the weight. But if you want to use them for fighting, I'd say that their true strength is in their ability to explode or catch fire. They can each explode in about a two meter radius or start a strong fire which burns for about a minute. As for how I can do this, I'm not sure. I've met with others of my my kind and from what I know, this is a sort of purgatory for me and I need to get back to my previous life somehow, the powers are just to help me along."
Cont.
>>
>>1660298
You continue
"I was actually looking around for a way back when I came across the revolution and I couldn't just sit back and do nothing while you guys were suffering. So I decided to join in."
"Interesting, you'll have to tell me more about the rest of your kind later, I think the others are about to arrive."
When the other leaders arrive, Moten introduces you to them and reiterates everything you told him. You demonstrate your powers again and they even take you to an underground shooting range, for arrows, to let you throw a few fireballs. They then give you a few options on how you can help the rebellion.
"So far there are roughly 5 thousand Philoptrins who directly support the rebellion in each of the 8 districts. There are a bit more than half a million Philoptrins in total in the city and we're hoping that more will join as the rebellion gains traction, most people don't even know it exists right now. We're up against 130,000 maloptrins who are mostly armed and have combat training. You can help in a few ways."
>The Philoptrins need armaments, steal more weapons as you did before from the other armories.
>Some particularly cruel maloptrin nobles have been treating their serfs poorly, assassinating them will cause the rebellion to gain popularity and thus, more members
>In two weeks time there will be a hit and run assault on the maloptrins in one of the districts, you will fight on the front lines with fellow rebels to take the district.
>The rebellion could always use for firepower, spend a couple days making more golems (Roll 3d100 for cmg and 3d3 for practicing cmg).
>Go home and rest for now, you need time to think this over. You can set up a meeting at a later date since the rebellion is slow right now.
>Write in
>>
>>1660359
I now have a rough plan of what we should do
>>The Philoptrins need armaments, steal more weapons as you did before from the other armories.
This also works to disarm the maloptrins, so that is important as well so we should also take everything we can simply so the enemy doesn't have it. We can use our over 440 golems to help us carry stuff, so that should go quickly.
After that, we should gain support for our cause so do this next
>Some particularly cruel maloptrin nobles have been treating their serfs poorly, assassinating them will cause the rebellion to gain popularity and thus, more members
This will, however, get the maloptrins' attention. Therefore, we should then get to making more golems (tell me when we start making golems so I know when to roll for that)
With our bolstered numbers, weakened/unarmed enemies and extra golems, it should be easy to take the district we want. We should supervise and be able to jump in if things get messy but fighting on the front lines the entire time isn't such a good idea. Focus on ranged attacks.
>>
>>1660473
I'll continue writing tommorow, I need to take care of something for now
>>
>>1660473
"I think I should start with stealing the weapons. That'll make the maloptrins easier to defeat since they can't fight back as well. Also, I already have experience in this so it will a good place to start."
"Excellent, you know you have experience in this. But just in case we'll be sending in some of our own agents along with you. Mostly to provide extra hauling muscle, but also to see what you can do first hand. As long as they won't interfere."
"They should be fine, we can start the raid as soon as it gets dark, I'll just rest until then."
You begin to head towards the hotel to pay for another night but a Philoptrin intercepts you as you leave, showing you to another hidden room in the pipes and claiming it's yours now. He gives you a key and runs off. This room also has maps scattered about with another shooting range with dummies to practice swordplay or archery. You sit down on the rooms bed and look over one of the maps which displays the pipes so you know where to go when you begin looting. You then nap until a knock on your door wakes you and you head out.
>Roll 3d100 to gauge our luck on the mission
>>
Rolled 39, 16, 31 = 86 (3d100)

>>1662358
>>Roll 3d100 to gauge our luck on the mission
Don't forget to use the over 440 golems for even more 'hauling muscle'
>>
>>1662485
You first go towards the dome shaped meeting room to gather up your golems, packing them up would take far too long so you left them as they were. Then, you and 16 other Philoptrins who are dressed in a silk getup head through the tunnels towards the first barracks. At one of the turns the accompanying Philoptrins stop and one of them whispers to you
"I don't mean to be subservient, but that's the wrong way, there's a thick metal grate that would take nearly a day to cut through."
The other Philoptrins nod in agreement.
"Trust me on this."
You say as you continue down the path. You loot this armory and the next three the same way you did with the first. Melting the grate, taking all the weapons and sealing the grates behind you as you leave as to not leave a trace. But the next three are harder. According to the Philoptrins,
"The next three are the biggest armories. While the ones we just robbed we're the private armories of nobles, the next three will have guards posted both outside and inside. There'll also be a lot more weapons as a result."
And you find that the philoptrin was right. When you invade the first armory, there are about 20 guards stationed inside, you and the other Philoptrins manage to take out the guards without incident but it costs you nearly an hour. As a result of this and the fact that the final three armories have much more weapons, you're only able to finish looting the rest of the current armory and half of the next one. It's still a lot of weapons but this will mean that the maloptrins will still have some weapons to fight back with in the coming battles. One of the maloptrins tries to consolidate you
"Don't worry, the majority of the weapons are stored in the castle, this exposition is mainly to arm our own people."
But somehow his words don't comfort you. After finishing the mission you turn in to your new room to sleep for the rest of the day.
Cont.
>>
>>1660473
>>1662613
When you wake, you eat some dried,
premade meals that are stored in a a chest in your room. You stash some in your backpack for later as well. You then head to the leaders meeting room and wait until one of them arrives.
"I think I should take down the cruel nobles next. We have weapons but don't have enough people to use them. That'll probably change if I take down a tyrant or two."
"I'm not sure if this is a good time or a bad time to choose to do that."
The leader named Nehel says to you.
"While you were looting weapons last night, we sent some of our own to take out the nobles. Sadly one of them failed but this means you only have one target to worry about. That's the good news, the bad is that because we already sent someone, there'll be a lot more security to have to deal with. The outcome, wether you succeed or fail and how public you make his death, will probably determine how the Philoptrins see you as a leader and the revolution as a whole."
"I can handle it."
Nehel hands you a paper
"This is your target information, you can decide when to do it."
According to the schedule you have a few chances to kill the maloptrins in his daily routine.
>you can kill him while he sleeps. This is the easiest option and will have the fewest guards but will be the least noticable by the public who do not directly have ties to the Noble
>Kill him during a party. This will gain the most attention from both the maloptrins and the Philoptrins but will also be the hardest as there will be other nobles which means a lot of guards.
>Kill him during one of his daily activities such as when he's practicing swordplay, signing papers, or eating. This will gain a medium amount of attention and will have a medium difficulty.
>>
Rolled 49, 94 = 143 (2d100)

>>1662672
Before we do this practice the tentacle whip and the tracking fireball (rolling a 2d100)
>>Kill him during a party. This will gain the most attention from both the maloptrins and the Philoptrins but will also be the hardest as there will be other nobles which means a lot of guards.
For this can we use golems as distractions to divert the guards away from us and him and use ranged attacks like the exploding fireball or another golem's explosion to kill him? Do we even have to personally be there or can we just give the golems instructions? Can we telepathically communicate with our golems? Is there a way to sneak into the party as a servant and cause a commotion outside in order to draw the guards temporarily away from us?
As you can see, I like to know my options
>>
>>1662732
Seeing as how the party begins near the end of the day tomorrow and it's currently the beginning of the night, you have some time to spare. You spend some time practicing your new tentacle whip and actually get it for a while but it collapses after thirty seconds. Next, you practice your tracking fireball and find it much easier, getting it to work on your first ten tries. You take one of the bows from the sooting range in your room and head outside the city to practice hitting arrows with your fireballs with great success (we can now make our fireballs homing with less effort). You have about four hours until the party.

Cont.
>>
>>1662732
Sorry, I started writing before I completely understood your post. As for your questions

>can we use golems as distractions to divert the guards away from us and him and use ranged attacks like the exploding fireball or another golem's explosion to kill him?
Yes, though someone might (definitely) notice the golem as it runs across the floor to it's target.
>Do we even have to personally be there or can we just give the golems instructions? Can we telepathically communicate with our golems?
We can telepathically control the golems but they have to be in our line of sight, it's kind of like walking with your eyes closed. We can give the golems instructions to do things while we can't see them but more complex instructions like memorizing faces is not in the capability of a regular spit. Our humanoid golem is smart enough but not strong enough to take out the target.
>Is there a way to sneak into the party as a servant and cause a commotion outside in order to draw the guards temporarily away from us?
We could sneak in and we could try to draw the guards away with an explosion or other such thing. But this is a maloptrin party and they don't like it when non-maloptrins attend. So no disguises unless we get a hell of a lot better at our light magic (aura).

I'll start writing when I get a response
>>
>>1662780
We need to draw all or most of the guards to a single area that is far enough away from the target for us to get close easily. I think 40 golems should last long enough and cause a big enough panic with some fires and explosions and just running around to be a sufficient distraction. Another 20 golems will be with us to deal with the guards who stayed behind to protect the target as we rush towards them, allowing us to get closer faster since the exploding spits can take out the guards as we focus on the real goal. Once he is killed, we need to run and hide in the underground. There will be another 10 golems waiting outside to delay any maloptrins who try to follow and catch us, as well as any remaining golems from the mission earlier. If even after all this we are still caught, we will use a large, extremely hot flame aura to burn anyone who gets too close.
>>
>>1663915
Writing
>>
>>1664669
You spend the rest of your free time making golems to assist you in the assassination. You make a good 45 golems, packing up 5 into a flame form for emergencies. You then head through the pipes with your golems in tow to the building that is hosting the party. It's nearly night when the festivities begin which means you're able to creep around the streets unnoticed as long as you're careful. You leave your golems in the drains to get a good look at the party. The building is one of the largest in the maloptrin living district. It's built built tall, but only has one floor which you can see through arched windows. On the floor are about a hundred maloptrins engaged in a party that looks to be a cross between a gala and a barfight. Many of the maloptrins are engaging in small talk and dancing to music, enjoying appetizers in fancy dress. But an equal number are engaging in fighting which ranges from dueling with swords to full on brawls with fists and teeth. Around the building are a couple dozen guards. You first send out a single spit from the drain to explode in a nearby building which garners the attention of a few guards. Unsatisfied, you then send out 20 more. This time you have them straight at the guards and explode. Some of the lucky guards are able to strike down the spits with their weapons but are quickly overtaken by another. At this point the music has stopped in the building and some of the party goes stop their festivities. With the guards now gone, you enter the building with 20 more spits through the main entrance. Inside you spot your target, surrounded by four more maloptrins dressed in armour and wielding swords. You also notice some archers in balconies who are beginning to take notice of your presence. Running over to one of the buffet tables and flipping it for cover. You send half of the spits to catch fire in the balconies, driving out the archers and the other half to take out your now fleeing target. The spits detonate on him and his body guards leaving no evidence that he ever existed. With the archers too busy fleeing or burning to shoot at you and with your target neutralized, you flee to the streets and crawl back to your home in the tunnels when you're certain that your not being watched.
>>
>>1664979
Are you waiting for a write in or are you writing?
>>
>>1665288
Oh shoot, sorry.
We have 11 days until the actual attack.
>Roll up to 7 d100 and d3 to make golems depending on how many days we want to do it
>Explore (specify place)
>Look for Forcas in the desert
>Write in
>>
Rolled 66, 5, 58, 73, 31, 60, 54 = 347 (7d100)

>>1665313
>>Roll up to 7 d100 and d3 to make golems
I mean, we shoul help these dudes first and then look for Forcas.
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 3, 1, 3, 1, 1 = 13 (7d3)

>>1665347
Rolling the d3's
>>
>>1665350
>>1665347
You spend the next week solely making more golems, eating, and resting and end up with over 3,000 spits(+13 cmg). Three days into your golem making, the maloptrins begin to send strike teams into the tunnels to attack the rebellion and manage to catch the Philoptrins unaware with the first attack, wiping out a couple thousand Philoptrin rebels and loosing only four dozen maloptrins. After the first attack, the rebellion began to post guards at the entrances and along the tunnels. After every day, the tunnels have to be cleared of bodies. The good news is that the revolution's numbers are increasing exponentially and even if they don't attend the meetings in the tunnels, most of the Philoptrin population and even a few maloptrins have joined the revolution. The maloptrins who do support the revolution stay outside of the city boundaries as to not become victims of friendly fire.
You have four days before the attack.
>Write in
>>
>>1665395
That'll be it for tonight, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>1665496
awaiting input.
>>
>>1667939
>>Write in
Ask the leaders about the strategy for the attack
>>
>>1668118
You head towards the leaders room and ask them about the strategy for the attack.
"The attack will be on the southernmost district. We're going to have all of our armed forces emerge from the tunnels in this district and swarm the city and make barricades with whatever they can find. After the maloptrins realize they're being directly attacked, they'll most likely send out a counter attack. We're going to have our men in the barricades defend against the counter and we'll have your golems and some more men attack from the sides. You should have your golems explode as close to the middle of the countering force as you can to cause disruption and lessen the chance of friendly fire. If you want to join in yourself at that point, we would greatly appreciate it. Once the southernmost district is taken, we will entrench in it before making more attacks to the neighboring districts. The rest of the districts should be easier to take as it's most likely that the maloptrins will send most of their forces to the first battle. Though it's unlikely, if the maloptrins surrender they are to be disarmed and corralled into some makeshift prisons we have set up in the tunnels. If those fill up we will begin to put them outside the city boundaries. In case of failure, we will have our men gather into one force and retreat outside the city boundaries, leaving to, hopefully, find better lands."
>Write in
>>
>>1668224
>>Write in
Ok, go see the tunnels that have the daily battles taking place
>>
>>1668456
You go to see the tunnels, a few of the entrances have battles in progress and you help finish them off until around
noon.
>Explore another land
>Practice a skill until the day of the battle (named skill roll up to 3d100)
>Just wait until the battle (skips four days)
>Begin battle now (may catch the maloptrins unaware but our forces will be less prepared.)
>Write in
>>
>>1668510
>>Write in
Remember one of the tunnels leads to some bedroom or something? Go there just to do some sneaking around.
>>
>>1668655
You follow the path in the pipes back to the bedroom. The grates that used to protect the path have been reinforced by filling in the gaps with stone. You get past the stone after a lot of melting through it. When you enter the room, it looks more unkept than it used to be. Most of the treasure is gone, the water to the shower has been cut off, and the room is beginning to be covered by a thin layer of dust. You open the fancy looking double doors in the room to reveal a long hallway with even more fancy doors on the sides and the end. The doors on the sides seem to be more fancy bedrooms, some kitchens, a small library, and a large dining room. You follow the hallway straight, opening the door at the end and peek out to find a large room full of what looks like honor guards posted around the room and an empty throne at the center. You quickly shut the door.
>Wait, mabey they didn't notice you (roll 1d100 vs 49 ag), look around some more once you know you weren't found.
>Fight (3d100 vs 44 dmg, 53 ag, 13 ag)
>Run
>Write in
>>
>>1668723
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>1668728
Ready to write.
>>
>>1672039
Sorry I couldn't /qst/ today, I was busy.
>Run
>>
>>1673248
You run back into the pipes, throwing as much of the old bars and stone behind you to hinder your pursuers as you can and make it back into the rebellion safely. There will probably be guards along the bedroom and hallway now. It's night now so you turn in. You have three days before the attack.
>Explore another land
>Practice a skill until the day of the battle (named skill roll up to 3d100)
>Just wait until the battle (skips four days)
>Begin battle now (may catch the maloptrins unaware but our forces will be less prepared.)
>Write in

>Sorry I couldn't /qst/ today, I was busy.
No problem, you do you.
>>
Rolled 9, 20, 15 = 44 (3d100)

>>1675751
>>Practice a skill until the day of the battle (named skill roll up to 3d100)
Practice toughness for 2 days and destruction for 1
>>
Rolled 1, 3, 2 = 6 (3d3)

>>1676198
You probably meant 3d3 oops
>>
>>1676201
You spend the next two days building your toughness in preparation for the battle. You do so by entering a fight club which is hosted at night and sleeping during the day. You give in easily after the first day but on the second you endure the painful punches and grapples for a couple hours before turning in. Sore from fighting, you spend the last day practicing with your combat magig, spending half the time on making your whips, fireballs, ect more powerful and spending the other half on defending the tunnels. You wake up early the next morning on the day of the fight. You have a few places you can join in to help.
>Watch the fight from one of the taller buildings, this gives you a good view and will allow you to command your golems with only the possible risk of arrow fire.
>Join into the thick of it, you can't command your golems as precisely as from higher up but this will be more than made up for with your prowess in destructive magic.
>Don't participate directly, give your golems the command to attack the maloptrins and leave the city.
>Write in
Roll 1d100 for any of the above options
>>
Rolled 79, 53 = 132 (2d100)

>>1676304
>>Watch the fight from one of the taller buildings, this gives you a good view and will allow you to command your golems with only the possible risk of arrow fire.
>use our fireballs (exploding and otherwise) to cause chaos for the maloptrin forces and support our own
Rolling 2d100
>>
>>1676327
You head up to the surface to see that some of the fighting has already begun. The Philoptrin forces have fought third way out of the tunnels to swarm out of the many drains in the city. It takes a few hours but eventually everyone gets out of the tunnels. While the Philoptrins swarm the local forces, a much larger force of maloptrins comes from the city center and makes it's way to the battle. The Philoptrins also organize into a larger group and engage the maloptrins. Despite having nearly half their forces unarmed and unarmored, the maloptrins do well; you can see them rip and tear the Philoptrins with their claws and teeth. The maloptrins that are armoured are even more fierce, often cutting down many Philoptrins before they fall. Your side is not defenseless though. The Philoptrins fight with spirit and lots of bodies, swarming the maloptrins, they are able to push them back further back into the city. Some of the rebels have formed groups in the buildings, killing any maloptrins that enters or jumping from the roof onto the backs of fighters and stabbing them or slitting their throats. From the roof you hurl fire balls onto the battlefield and command your golems. You have your golems emerge from the drains when a maloptrin force is near and swarm into the middle of it. Many golems are killed before they can do anything but only a few are needed to cause a maloptrin group to scatter, either being blown apart by explosions or running, shrieking, covered in fire until they collapse and fall silent leaving only the sound of the skin cracking from the flames and the din of the battle. The battle endures well into the night and you use your few remaining golems to light the already burning city as the Philoptrins push back the maloptrins, making incredible progress. You even have to change your building a few times to keep within distance. Until, from the back of the Philoptrin forces, the ground erupts with black, slithering creatures that wreck havock on the rebels. Their black skin makes them hard to see in the dark but you're able to make out at least four of the creatures.
Cont.
>>
>>1676473
They're nearly two hundred meters in length with the thickness of the average man's height and move with surprising speed through the streets devouring both Philoptrin and maloptrin alike, though they seem to prefer the Philoptrins. You manage to take down two of the worms with your fireballs before a third discovers you and crushes the building your on by slamming itself into the side. You land on the worms back and your skin immediately begins to burn with a racking pain (- 6+7 health) which you are able to lessen to tolerable levels with your heat aura. The worm turns to engulf you in it's gapping maw but you reply it with a well aimed fireball down the throat. After a few swings of your whips, you manage to cut it in half and leave to find another building while the dying body wriggles. You return to your post to see that the philoptrins have managed to slay the other two worms and are regrouping to further drive the maloptrins into the center. It's morning when the Philoptrins drive the maloptrins completely back into the castle and the fighting continues on and off for another three days before the maloptrins eventually negotiate a surrender where 4 districts in the city will be given to the Philoptrins, 2 to the maloptrins and the final 2 district are shared by both Philoptrins and maloptrins for the more agreeable members of each species. Reconstruction of the city begins and the Philoptrin leaders reward you with a sizable house near the edge of the westernmost district which is populated by maloptrins and philoptrins as well as with a maloptrin artifact that apparently shares the same mark that is seared into your right hand which they put in your house.
>Check out the house and the artifact
>explore (name place: scary cave, islands, desert, Forcas place, ect.)
>Write in
>>
>>1676501
And, I'm turning in for the night. That was (relatively) a lot of writing.
>>
>>1676501
>>Check out the house and the artifact
Cool
>>
>>1676505
Good night
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>1676547
You go to your house, it's one of the bigger stone houses and has a kitchen with a fireplace and utensils to cook and eat food with, a dinning room, two bedrooms, a living room, and a bath/washroom. On a table in the living room you find the "artifact" a pair of brown leather boots, decorated with bronze buckles and your symbol on the heels. You put them on but nothing happens.
>Write in
>>
>>1678834
>>Write in
Make a fireball without throwing it
>>
>>1679099
You make a fireball, the fireball is made without any noticable difference.
>Write in
>>
>>1679106
>>Write in
I guess if they do anything I'll find out eventually. How many golems survived the battle?
>Bring the remaining golems with us, make a stop by Bruce's to pick up our other golems, and go look for Forcas
>>
>>1679295
You go to meet Bruce, taking the golems with you. Most of the golems we're spent on the first day of the battle and the rest we're spent on the following day but you're able to find a good twenty stragglers throughout the city. Bruce isn't doing much when you arrive so you greet him, show off your new arm for a bit, then leave with your stone golems towards Forcas house. Upon arrival, you don't find him but you do find another note.
"Dear Alexander,
I'm assuming you found my first note since it was moved and it's unlikely that anyone other than you was here. Anyways, the desert was nice if a bit dry. I've found two other marked there, one that controls water and one that I think controls glass, I'm not entirely sure. I think this names are Jose and Carolin respectively but I'm not sure as they don't seem to speak our language. They live in a small town in the middle of the desert, I highly recommend you visit it, very pretty. I'm off to see the mountains now, whish me luck."
You sleep for the night and set off towards the mountains in the morning.

Cont.
>>
>>1679370
You walk through the lava-lands to get to the mountains, there are two paths you can take up
>Go on a short but steep pass, this one is quicker so you can beat Forcas to the top if he isn't already there, but it's more dangerous.
>Go on the long and gradual path, Forcas probably took this one to see the view.
>>
>>1679391
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.