[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collector

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (452KB, 2868x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
452KB, 2868x2550px
>"Right on time."

Holic muttered as he lowered his binoculars. After waiting for half a day, his prey has finally arrived. The sun is about to set, and he knows that he won't be able to effectively return the package in the dark, given the distance of his client's address.
>>
File: 2.jpg (822KB, 4476x3846px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
822KB, 4476x3846px
>"Three shotguns and a rifle, huh?"

He observes from the rubble of the 2nd floor building and sees a little girl followed by four armed men are seen walking at the concrete road.

He used his binoculars again to verify the identity of his package.

>"Yep. This is the one."

Holic readies his sidearm but stops and thinks for a moment.

>"Now, should I go for the kill now or wait and follow them? Although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my window of opportunity if I hesitate now. Other collectors would have definitely gotten hold of the same info I had and are on the way here now.

Then again, these bastards are armed to the teeth and I only have a handgun as a weapon..."
>>
File: 3.jpg (1000KB, 4432x3508px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1000KB, 4432x3508px
Holic elected not to miss his chance before the other collectors arrive. With the element of surprise plus the high ground advantage he successfully picked of all of them before they were able to pull the trigger. Blood splattered all over the little girl as they start to fall on the ground, their vitals shot cleanly. Holic pulled his pistol away and jumped down the building he was hiding from.

>"Are you here to rescue me?" the child asked indifferently.

>"No, you're the package I need to deliver so you better not resist when we need to leave."

>"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

He decided to ignore her query and started to check all of their inventory, and found

>[3] sets of flashlight, [4] food rations, [2] pistols, [1] stored bulletproof vest, [3] double-barreled shotguns, and [1] scoped rifle

Carrying all of this would be impossible, so you have to decide for carrying only [8] items with Holic.
>>
>>1646553
>>1650102
>two posts with no discernible decision to be made, 19 hours apart

what the hell is going on!
>>
>>1650102
1 pistol
1 scoped rifle
1 stored bulletproof vest
2 flashlight
3 food rations
>>
>>1650102
2 flashlights
2 food rations
1 pistol
1 bulletproof vest (wear it)
1 shotgun
1 rifle

Can we make the little girl carry something? Have her carry her own food ration.
>>
Dem sick-ass illustrations. Can't play currently, but watching.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.