[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Civ threda.png (6MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
Civ threda.png
6MB, 2300x6400px
Civ quest let's go. First race and setting to get 3 votes is it. Feeling something like comfy post apoc but doesn't really matter. Also do low or high fantasy?
>>
>>1644839
Well OP I want this Civ to run more than one thread. So to make it easy I pick.
Humans and Post Apoc like you said.

What post Apoc are you thinking? Fallout type? It could even by that a alien race enslave us. Or it can be a Apoc caused by either from space or from within.

I would go with low fantasy.
>>
>>1644862
Oh yeah maybe subterranean
>>1644839
We could be underground civ, that survive because we were in "vaults" or something
>>
>>1644869
>>1644862
uh you know you have the same ID right...
>>
>>1644897
Yeah, I'm not same fagging. I deiced to add on to my post. That's way I linked to my post and your's, sorry if you got the wrong idea. I want your civ to work out, where others have failed.
>>
>Machines
>Subterranean, post-apoc.
The flesh is weak.
>>
>>1644917
This.
>>
>Humans
>Islands
The samaurai is strong
>>
>>1644917
This or

>Harpies or Homunculi

>Still subterranean
. Idk, but subterranean harpies sounds like it lend to an interesting time.
>>
Gnoll islands. We be pirates now.
>>
Aight so we machines living in the subteranean. Sorry for benig absent so long, I'm about to sleep but I'll be back in the morning.
-----------------

A Dark Underground Facility

Pop: 5 Machines

Technology: Limited Artificial Intelligence

>
The group of machines have been switched on. Lights beam out of the eyes of the robots. Why they have switched on is of no clue to these basic robots. The primitive processing power of these machines leads them to discover they are inside a facility of sorts. unsure whether there is an escape.
Around them is littered metal and gizmos of unknown technology. The robots decide against wandering far from the pods they awakened from.

Alright guys, choose 3 actions to take. Limiting it to an action per person and if you like you can vote on them. Roll out of 20 please
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>Fortify the room, this might be he only place we can get more peeps
>>
Testing on Mimi if my ID stays the same. Just curious if I can go from phone browsing to computer. Don't mind me
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>1645744
>>1645747
After fortifications, begin construction of worker drones from surrounding scrap tech. A greater workforce will serve to advance all other ends.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>1645744
explore
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>1645744
>Pick up scrap metal
>Search the area, be cautious
>Search for power sources, especially
I hope I didn't fuck up the dice roll.
>>
>>1645747
>>1645983
>>1646052

>A Fortified Room

>Pop: 4

>Tech: Limited AI, Fortified Rooms

The machines begin to fortify the room. Using the littered materials on the ground first the machines are able to restore the room to a decent standard. No one should be breaking into this room anytime soon. Now the room contains the awakening pods and computers and screens attached to the walls.

Once the fortification of the room ends. One machine steps above the others and talks of building worker drones. Increasing the production output. The machines quickly use the left over scrap from fortifications to build drones however when testing came they refused to beam with light. It would seem more work needs to be done on these before these statues will function.

Whilst these drones did not function a machine decides to explore outside this forified room. Looking for either more living space, materials or a power source to turn this facility back online. Armed with a large scrap metal bar the machine leaves sight into the darkness. Not long after noises echo through the facility, something horrific lives with you in this facility. The lone machine does not make it back.
-1 pop
>>
>>1645747
Voting for this.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>1647249
Continue working on the drones.
>>
>>1647249
Locate a power source within the awakening room, if possible. If not, try to make better weapons out of scrap.
>>
>>1647416
Roll brah
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

rollin'
>>
Bumping for op's hopeful return.
>>
>>1649876
Oh I'm here man. Just waiting on a third option but if youse wanna move ahead that's cool with me <3 I'll get started now
>>
>>1647348
>>1647416

I'll just use both options in the second one okie

>A fortified room

>Pop: 10 (4 Bots, 6 Drones)

>Tech: Limited AI, Fortified Rooms, Excellent Worker Drones, primitive weapons

The machines begin working on the drones again, this time with great success. The small robots spring to life and begin mobilizing at command. These drones will follow any command tirelessly and who's small sizes may prove useful in future endeavours.

Moving on from the success of the small drones the machines begin locating a power source. Learning from the mistakes of their lost brother they keep this search to within their lonely room. The search turns up no power source but does show a large screen which would seem to be connected to a machine that seems largely in working order despite the missing power source.

Once the robots tire of this search they begin to create weaponry they made need to defend themselves to whatever dangers may show themselves. The machines begin to build primitive weapons which do not seem to hold together well. Maybe another attempt is needed
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>1649916
Work on the weapons more! We must defend from the beast!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>1649916
Investigate the power source, and see if there's a way to plug our robots into it.
>>
>>1650131
>>1650514

>Fortified Room

>Pop: 10 (4 Bots, 6 Drones)

>Tech: Limited AI, Fortified Rooms, Excellent Worker Drones, primitive weapons

>Rolled 9 (1d20)
The robots begin working on their weapons once again. However they're met with the same failure as before. Still quite primitive and worthless.

>Rolled 5 (1d20)
The robots begin investigating the screen trying to locate a power source to turn the system online. However they turn up nothing
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>1652418
Send out 2 drones to search the facility, being careful.
>>
>>1652818
Supporting this.
>>
>>1652818
this
>>
>>1652818
this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.