[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Shards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

Like barrages, the waves of the Hardinan Ocean smash against the hull of your ship , "The Rotund Maiden", a simple trading vessel shipping goods from the shores of Zuman to the land of Tade, you are Izah a sailor on this ship, a simple worker. You worked on this ship for many a year to terrible wages set by your employer Maku, a trader from Dagma one of the harbor towns of Zuman, and Captian of " " The Rotund Maiden". Where you too were born. Not knowing where or who your parents are you were raised in an orphanage like many other parent-less brats. After reaching 16 you were tossed onto the streets.

You are currently on your way back to Zuman from a successful trade trip. Maku sits in his chamber counting his money while you and the rest of the crew slave on the deck of the ship.

Suddenly upon the horizon you see a large ship approaching you, it seems to be following you and coming closer and closer. The rest of the crew however doesn't seem to be bothered by it. But you don't know why but the ship concerns you.

>Ignore it
>Alert the rest of the crew
>Alert the Captian
>>
>>1641042
>>Alert the Captian
>>
>>1641072
You drop a crate near a few sacks of spices and make your way hastly towards the Captians Chamber door, and knock on it

After a few tries you still can't seem to get an answer, the ship draws closer and a few more of your crew members are taking notice of the ship closing in on your vessel.

>Knock harder
>Open the door with force
>>
>>1641091
>Open the door with force
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>1641103
You take a few steps back, you feel that you need to get into that room, and with a heavy shoulder bash yourself against the door, tearing the moldy door out of it's angles. You stumble into the room your head is shaking for a second and you rub your skull. This'll leave a bump.

You look around the room and find the Captian sitting in a chair with his back against you he doesn't seem to realize you broken into his private chambers. He seems to be concentrated on something between his hands.

>Approach him
>Call out to him
>>
>>1641168
>Approach him
while we
>Call out to him
>>
File: Captain Maku.jpg (31KB, 363x723px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Maku.jpg
31KB, 363x723px
>>1641174
You approach him and call out to him. "Captain!", you call out while closing in on him he jumps up at that and like a startled animal he jerks his head around to spot who is there, as you reach him you see him promptly hiding something within his pocket, you only catch a glimpse of it though, it looked to you like a shard of glass. "What the hell are you doing you lousy rat!" he yells at you and takes a scroll from his desk to swing it at you. You hold your arms out as he hits you with the paper scrolls a few times. "How many times do I have to tell you scumbags not to bother me in my chambers! One more time and I swear I will-" he gazes at his broken door. "What have you done you dumb bastard!? My door! Oh I'll teach you a lesson!" He then starts to roll up his sleeves and you can see the anger in his eyes.

>Run out of the chamber
>Find something to defend yourself
>Try to calm him down and explain the situation
>>
>>1641205
>>Run out of the chamber
>Try to calm him down and explain the situation
>>
>>1641214
You step back out of the broken door with Maku staring with hatred filled eyes towards you preparing himself to knock you green and blue. Outside you try to calm him down but there is little result on your try. You know what to do, you need to distract him. You quickly look around for the ship you spotted and point your finger at it. "Look!", you yell. "That won't work you moron!" as Maku pulls his arm back to swing at you, the lookout suddenly exclaims "Incoming!" And the ship starts closing in closer and closer getting faster and faster, it is on collision course!

Before you know your ship is rammed and you and the rest of the crew fall to the ground by the collision. While struggleing to get up three nastly looking men with swords climb onto your ship. As you get up the men start attacking the crew cutting about 3 men down before the crew can fight back. One of the boarding party members sees you and starts coming towards you, he holds a scitmar in his hands, you need to act quick.

>Run away
>Find a weapon
>>
>>1641272
>Find a weapon
>>
>>1641280
You look around you and the only things you can seem to find are a hammer and a small knife.

>Take the knife
>Take the Hammer
>>
>>1641301
>>Take the Hammer
>>
>>1641311
Quickly you reach out for the hammer and grasp it in your hand you wait for the pirate to close in on you, finally you see an opening as a large wave hits your ship the pirate loses his footing, this is your time to strike!

>Attack the Pirate
>Wait
>>
>>1641432
>Attack the Pirate
>>
>>1641432
>>Attack the Pirate
>>
>>1641437
>>1641453
You swing the hammer at the pirate, being too staggered he can't raise his defense in time and you hit him straight against the right of his head, you blood, and multiple teeth flying out of the pirates mouth before he falls limb on the deck, his sword drops to your feet. Another pirate observes as you take down his comrade, he smashed the head of another crew member and then walks towards you, he holds a mace.

>Pick up the Scitmar
>Attack the other pirate
>Run away
>>
>>1641473
>Pick up the Scimitar
>>
>>1641473
>>Pick up the Scitmar
>>
>>1641489
>>1641490

You reach down to grab the scitmar from the ground and don't notice the pirate makes a lunge at you, before you can raise your sword his mace swings in your direction.

Roll 60 or higher to dodge
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1641497
>>
>>1641504
You slide to the right and dodge his attack the pirate is still in full swing, you have an opening.

>Kill him
>Knock him out
>>
>>1641546
>>Kill him
>>
>>1641556
You jab the scitmar in his neck, though it does not cut through. Due to you being inexpirenced with killing you are overwhelmed by emotions of disgust, panic, and only by instictively vomiting you save yourself from passing out. You turn your head back at the scene as you finally manage to pry the sword from the pirates neck. Your crew has almost been completely demolished. The last men standing are Captain Maku, the navigator Hamuu. The two men stand infront of the last member of the boarding party. A large man holding a bloodied axe stands menacingly infront of them. Hamuu holds a wooden board whilst Maku stands infront of him with bloodied knuckles both of them seem worn out and out of breath.

>Look for a way to escape
>Try to sneak up on the last crew member
>Join the Maku and Hamuu
>>
>>1641604
>>Try to sneak up on the last crew member
>>
>>1641604
>>Join the Maku and Hamuu
By being a target, the other two will have a greater chance of living
>>
>>1641643
>>1641649

You decide to join with Hamuu and Maku to face off the last enemy. As you stand behind them you hear the the man with the axe, taunting you. "Is this all that's left? And I didn't even started sweating!", he laughs loudly. "What do you want from us!", Maku questions him. "It doesn't matter what I want. What matters is that my Captains gets what one of you has! Now bring it over and we might consider just leaving you three to die on an island then killing you now!", with that said two more pirates jump onto the ship. Maku turns to you, "You handle the big one, me and Hamuu have no weapons so kill him and I'll forget what happend to my door!" And with that Hamuu and Maku charge at the other two pirates leaving you and the large man with the axe to yourselves. "Only you and me kid." he grins. "I hope you like saltwater!" he yells then charges forward at you.

roll 50 or higher to dodge
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1641699
>>
>>1641721
You try to dodge but it is too late, man with the axe bashes you to the ground with his shoulder and you drop your weapon, as you lie on the floor he raises his axe to chop you down, you look for things to defend yourself with but all that is in your reach is large barrel or a piece of mast.

>Use the barrel to defend yourself
>Use the piece of mast to defend yourself
>>
>>1641826
>>Use the piece of mast to defend yourself
>>
>>1641831
You grab the piece of mast and hold it infront of you like a shield as the axe comes down on you.
Luckily the mast is able to catch the most of the blow but you still feel a pressing pain in your arms from the attack. You now have a window, a small one but it's there.

>Get your sword
>Run into the Captains Chambers
>>
>>1641877
>>Get your sword
>>
File: d5292ed815d64e83760fb92d2e4d64fb.jpg (318KB, 1600x1245px) Image search: [Google]
d5292ed815d64e83760fb92d2e4d64fb.jpg
318KB, 1600x1245px
>>1642030
You reach for your sword....

And that'll have to do it for now, I will try to work more on this Thread, please feel free to give me critique and feedback and if you have any complaints so far. Good day and until next time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.