[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We Remember Those Quests We've Loved and Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 23

Thread Theme: https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8

I'll start. I know its been like three days but Fantasy Civs quest.
>>
>>1639830
I don't think a thread for this is really appropriate, though it is a topic I'd be interested in seeing discussed. I'd suggest going to the QTG.

Long as I'm here though, I miss A Goat-girl's Fantasy Quest the most. It just exuded so much charm and atmosphere with a cast of character's I came to love. I liked Mitty's other Quests, though they usually weren't nearly as successful.

There was also DWMA Quest which was really fun and well written.

And the last one was actually a one shot that the QM was thinking of continuing, but never did, called Shitty Bard Quest. It was a romp to play and every roll players made, good or bad, caused some truly awesome and hilarious things to happen.
>>
>>1639830
Wenesday, fith day of the sixth month. I have being the total of ten days without a HQQ. I have already re-readed all the old threads two times by this date...but it isn't enough...i need more, i need new updates!!
>>
>>1639830
Crusader quest, I know it got a full send off and the QM can no longer afford to actually run but the lack of fulfilling both Wilhelm and Mathilde's ambitions makes me mournful all the same.

Also House malroy quest.
>>
>>1639830
Exterminator Quest
Planefag's Kantai Collection Quest
Hyperdimension Dwarf Fortress.

And most of all: Mechengineer Quest.
>>
Lord Quest and Deathwish Quest back on /tg/ we're the best ever.
>>
>>1640154
Is Malroy dead? I know there's a lack of updates, but did Father actually say he was officially say he was done?
>>
Earthbender Quest. Rocks fall and all that.
Boruto Quest. The QM just left one day. We were almost to a really important mission too.
>>
This is where my dreams and yearnings for a genuinely nerdy hobby come to die. But I keep coming back to be dissapointed.
>>
>>1640199
>Lord Quest
I fell off that quest sometime after the bog trip, and the shennanigans in the castle. for quests of its era I really did prefer Frost Giantess Quest

>Deathwish Quest
You have excellent taste friendo

As for ancients who deserve to be remembered. All hail Slug Quest. I remember what you were, and what you could have been. Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>1640211
it was dead awhile back though father had a small resurgance but he petered off rather fast after that, its dead in my books not for lack of want though.
>>
>>1640164
Exterminator tried to come back.

Not nearly enough played.

>>1640222
>Som

What did you expect.
>>
>>1640269
Damn shame,

Crusader and Malroy are my favorite quests that I've come across. HF had the best writing style I've seen on this site, mixed with his period knowledge, and Father created intrigue that felt spot on for the setting, both will be missed.
>>
>>1639830
Daboss and Great Beast Quest
Eail and SAQ
Both were fun and I enjoyed them. Bith dead before their time
>>
Gotta pour one out for Homeless Mutant. That shit was fucking great.
>>
Void Quest
WD's Dragon Quest
Homeless Psych Quest
Spider Quest
Doppleganger Damacy

Remembering how long ago some of those were makes me feel old.
>>
File: meta.jpg (84KB, 593x870px) Image search: [Google]
meta.jpg
84KB, 593x870px
>>1640164
>>1640279

>living with a friend above an abandoned apartment
>been seeing and killing roaches in my home, constantly laying and checking traps
>never sleep, slowly losing my grasp on reality, freak out at every little shadow
>global politics reveal new depths of corruption and conspiracy everyday
>normies around me talking about cryptocurrency and drones
>interspersed with gratuitous sex, weed, and adderall binges
>tormented by roommates insane cats
>see this thread at 5 am or something after opening /qst/ on a whim after another sleepless night

It's okay guys, I've merely been cursed to live out my own quest.
>>
Predator quest. Three-claws trip to earth will never be fully concluded, nor will our vengeance against pandoras aquatic ecosystem.
>>
Bright Quest
Both Three Kingdoms quests.
>>
File: would you like to know more.jpg (58KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
would you like to know more.jpg
58KB, 640x512px
>>1640400
>Both Three Kingdoms quests.

there was another one? I only know the lu bu fag one
>>
>>1640415
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/218571/
>>
For the most recent one, the drow spymistress quest, because it was run by a qm with academic knowledge related to the quest. Shame it just up and disappeared after the first thread, I recall something happening to the QM but I might be mixing it up with someone else.
Also probably five to ten more quests that died out/qm had irl issues/finished too fast that I can't recall the names of.
>>
Strike witch Quest
I want A End planefag!

A proper Anon quest...
But we ain't allowed those anymore
>>
>>1639830
There is a Ton I wish where still around, including
>>1640154

Stardust Wuxia Quest
Dictator Quest
Spitalian Quest 1
Helljumper Quest
Contractor Quest (QM still around, but the quest won't be running again...)
Navigator Quest
King of Men Quest

Few more, but I can't really remember or find the references to them...
>>
>>1640441
Oh right, and Governor quest/Planetary Governor?
>>
Apocalypse and Faerie civ quests.
>>
Do skirmishes count?
If so, all the skirmishes dropped by Trigger in the middle of a mission.
Shame on you, Trigger.
>>
>>1640510
yea I miss the pseudo-gallic quest
>>
>>1640279
>>1640388

Probably because Exterminator Quest went on Hiatus and we waited for the return of Simmons and our Son-fu.

What we got was some corpkid.
>>
I miss BFQ.
>>
That feel when
No mention to Mercenary 2030 Guide quit what you are doing with your life and open a patron and only make quest. Or Sith Academy Quest.
>>
RIP Banished Quest
Orc Warlord Quest
Homeless Mutant Quest
Life Quest
And that one Fantasy detective Quest with the werewolves' mansion and that was about it.
Also that one shot with that guy who was a retired war machine from a bygone era that basically wiped out a fleet that came to kill him, but he was already dying. Had a bomb ass suit and something.
>>
Anyone remember Aspiring Emperor Quest? That mix of combat and military/empire management, wow
>>1640647
>Orc Warlord Quest
My orcnigga, the smut was great but it didn't bog down the plot, and the violence was very smashy indeed
>>
>>1639830
>Star vs quest
Could have been king choose to be pleb
>>
>>1639830
Deniable Assets Quest

Come back plz
>>
>>1640650
I loved it, but it moved to anonkun, the smut kind of took over, and then it died.
>>
>>1640418
Sorry I was super autistic in that quest and feel like I ruined it for alot of people.
>>
>>1640699
>move to akun
somehow, moving there is very rarely a good thing for a quest
>>
>>1639830
1940's Mech Quest
Occult Horrors Quest
Wolfgang Quest
Legacy Quest (RIP Erika)
>>
I liked one called, I think Jara quest back from the times when /qst/ was new. The author apparently simply disappeared or something. It was fun with how we constantly got bad rolls
>>
I was really enjoying the Dragonball blue star quest. I think I was the only one in those threads though.
>>
Rolled 437 (1d1000)

My own quest, I enjoyed making it but apparently I was the only one.
Might do another in the future though.
Rollin' for future luck.
>>
>>1639830
Sith Academy Quest isn't officially done (as far as I know), but I wish it ran more often.
>>
Lamplighter quest
Broken Sky Online
I haven't legitimately cared about any quest since those
>>
>>1639830
Fallout Trader Quest.
Got be back into playing New Vegas.
We were gonna kill some oil rig bastards.
>>
>>1641037
*sigh*

what quest anon
>>
I would say all of Valencia's quests, but he just moved them to Akun and turned them into full-on fetish smut. At this point they need to be put out of their misery and forgotten.

As far as my actual list of quests I miss:
>UnDead Quest
>Hitmaid
>Pilot Quest and Where Wolves Fear to Tread (the QM mentioned that he needed to focus more on classes, but it's already near the end of what is generally considered "summer break" so I wouldn't be surprised if he's abandoned them)
>>
>>1641088
Valencia's quests were always trash. Just using his weird fetishes and building the setting as an afterthought to justify how his fetishes might become reality.
>>
Jedi Knight Quest. RIP Paxious you were an awesome MC.
>>
>>1641093
Yeah, looking back now I know what you mean. The one with the robots was the only one that was particularly interesting to me because I was expecting Blade Runner shenanigans. And of course the moment his players didn't want to indulge his fetish, Valencia abandoned it.
>>
Bully Quest

All of the GoT quests (especially Harrock and Malory)

Deniable Assets Quest
>>
>>1640591

Yeah, I was nervous that picking up where I left off would be a turn off. I was wrong and now I think I have no idea how to run a quest anymore. I had a brief success and ran it into the ground, letting people down. I tried a bunch of other start up quests but non of them really gained traction (I had high hopes for Webster to make it to ten threads but... No).

There was no light at the end of that tunnel for me.
>>
I miss "become the dragon quest" dearly.
I stil hope it will be continued one day.
>>
>>1639830
Shinobi Quest.

Hasn't updated since February and I liked where it was going.
>>
>>1641119
DAQ and motherfucking
Totemist Quest
>>
>>1639830
Anyone remember Daughter of a Tyrant Quest?
Everything in that was great.
>>
>>1639830
Evil Precure.

I miss you, Kintolesky. You gold, beautiful man. I miss you and your cute bitch adventures.
>>
>>1641289
Wargle said he might be coming back this month.
>>
Homeless Mutant Quest
House Malroy Quest
That one about becoming the champion of good via picking up a magic sword without wanting to but getting forced into it.

/qst/ has killed allot of greats.
>>
>>1641715
/qst/ was a mistake, HiroshiMoot. Have mercy.
>>
Homeless Mutant Quest
Predator Quest
Hellborn Quest

Honorable Mention to Shinobi Quest, but Wargle is hopeful for its return sometime this July. But he's also considering moving to Akun...
>>
>>1641224
I do too

>>1641100
the qm ran within the last motwo months.

>>1641061
Brine quit when trump won.
>>
>>1642362
>Brine quit when Trump won

Seriously?
>>
>>1642367
yeup
>>
>>1640222
>boruto quest

Believe in mini. He will be back
>>
File: 1490977304475.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490977304475.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>1642506
>>1640222
>Wanting Mini back after the shit he pulled
>>
>>1642514
What did he do?
>>
>>1642538
Anons decided to vote to shoot in to a club to maintain their cover and Mini just told everyone to vote something different.
>>
Wulin Hero Quest.
Additionally the entire ability to Quest on /tg/; this board is fucking atrocious for it's supposed purpose, like trying to cut steak with a cheese grater.
>>
Persona 2129
Lessons in Knighthood Quest
DWMA Quest
3 Kingdom Quest (Once again Wu Fags ruined it again)
>>
>>1642590
Because trolls were samefagging and straight up lying to get thier super edgy way.

>>1642665
>>1642668
Good taste.
>>
>>1640433
JFC yes strike witches.

You aren't hard ball.
>>
Cyberpunk Motorcycle Courier Quest
Come Haiku!
>>
File: 1487238440344.png (469KB, 916x513px) Image search: [Google]
1487238440344.png
469KB, 916x513px
>>1641687
I'm glad to hear that!
>>
>>1640638
Wasn't guide running a few days ago?
>>
RE:Monster Ex Quest

I need my Spiderbutt ;_;
>>
>>1640650
>smut wasn't too bad
U wot? I got to about the time they ducked byrna/the purple eyed statue lady before giving up because the quest wasn't progressing and all they did was look for more things to dick.
>>
>>1640673
Fallguy's done. He's out, and even the few times he popped by the discord, saying he was interested, nothing came of it.

>>1641080
same

>>1641715
that's Holy Sword. Sparks has been trying, but he's delved into more calculation heavy mechanics and burned himself out in the process.

>>1642668
Damp really did good

>New MMO quest
A terrible quest, a wonderful trainwreck.

>Matyroshka Civ
An actual victory and finished arc in a civ. That doesn't happen often.
>>
Earthbender Quest. Never will I Som again
>>
>>1640443

I am preparing to run a similar quest in the coming weeks. I don't know if I will be as good, but I really want to give it my best shot.
>>
>>1643143
I was just about to say this Quest.
I recall QM saying he'd have free time like late January and then he just vanished.
>>
>>1639830
I miss the Be the BEG quest. We were evil, but it was so fucking comfy.
>>
File: Hans_Landa_IB_2009.jpg (18KB, 331x326px) Image search: [Google]
Hans_Landa_IB_2009.jpg
18KB, 331x326px
N A Z I ' S

I N

F A N T A S Y L A N D

Also Mr. Bones and Understudy's Text Adventure Quest
>>
>>1640510
:(
>>
>>1643278
>Nazis in fantasyland

Holy shit that is old, I'm glad someone bought up one of the original quests
>>
I miss Mythic world and the latest fantasy civ quest. I love games where I'm allowed to build my own nation and culture and even some degree of language and have it interact with others. It's a shame those games always die young because the gm leaves or too many players drop and don't get replaced.
>>
>>1639830
Log Horizon Quest by Tiny Shepherd
>>
>>1643278
>tfw Nazi's in Fantasyland
>Also Japanese in Fantasyland

The quests that should have been but never were
>>
I miss Eagle Rising quest and Dead Last Ninja quest
>>
Halo Quests

>Which one?

All of them. Why do they keep dying? I vaguely remember one on /tg/ before the internment
>>
>>1639919
>A Goat-girl's Fantasy Quest
Definitely. Mitts, where are you?
>>
>Mutant Quest

>Mass Effect Quest (the one that got one reset with a mentally unstable freighter captain)

>Magus Hunter Quest (suspended after Anons made PC make a particularly bad call)

>Holy Sword Quest (I hope the honkongese drawfag is okay)
And a honourable mention to one quest that actually managed to make it to a satisfactory ending
>Princess Guard Quest
>>
>Elf Genocide Quest
The OC art was fucking cool, the story was interesting and had decent writing, and our MC was barely hanging on by the skin of his teeth. It was intense as fuck and I wish OP got past 3 threads.
>>
>>1643880
>skin of his teeth.
I think I worded this wrong. No heresy intended.
>>
I will always and forever miss Commander Quest.
>>
Shit. It was this quest where we were a necromancer, named like. Something to do with Dracula's actual name. We became a literal god, though, so that was great.

In the end, we actually managed to form something resembling society (it was supposed to have three parts, with the second one being controlling our society).

Vlad Tepish was his name. But. The quest already ended, so.
>>
Anyone else miss Cosgrove's Peter Parker Quest and the "Full Kubo" Bleach Quest?

Good times.
>>
>>1640199
Lord Quest, Vampire Bride Quest and Blood Quest (sp) were fantastic /tg/ quests.
>>
>all these amazing quests from /tg/
No question, /qst/ was a mistake
>>
File: school logo.png (128KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
school logo.png
128KB, 300x278px
>>1643855
>>
>>1640647
>>1640350
>>1641715
>>1642340
Is Crusty dead? Or do you think he still walks among us?
>>
>>1643994
Eh, a lot of them were hit or miss at times.
>>
Call me an oldfag, but I want to salute Super Robot Wars Q from back on /m/. It was my first quest and while it had a nice, long and insane run, we never quite reached an ending.

I also miss the great Cosgrove quests back on /tg/. Peter Parker quest got an (abrupt) ending at least, but the Bleach quest was a crazy roller coaster with a battle system entirely defined by crits and I am sad we never got an ending.

Shinobi Quest is a more recent loss. I hope Wargle does return soon, we've got some bunnies to save.

And last but not least Planefag's Kancolle quest. I dont know how he did it, but that madman made me like NAKA of all ships.
>>
>>1643945
God I miss going full Kubo.

>>1643855
Was Princess Guard ever finished?
>>
Mechagirl Pit Fighter. I personally thought it had very good writing, characterization, and depth, but I think it was kicked off this board for having smut.
>>
>>1644539
>>1643945

Do you remember when Cosgrove rolled for Yamamoto behind the scenes and threw down like 100 D20s for the roll?

That shit was nuts.
>>
>>1643070
>Cyberpunk Motorcycle Courier Quest
Oh shit son, that sounds like it could have been cool.
Lonk?

>>1643994
Quests were suffocating /tg/ though.
One of them had to die.
That or actual moderation by actual mods, but a practical choice had to be made.
>>
>>1644554
I don't think it was kicked off, it's just that the QM cycles through projects, returning to each over time. Right now personal stuff is holding him up, but he'll return to them.
>>
File: youareretarded.jpg (200KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
youareretarded.jpg
200KB, 900x506px
>>1644607
>Quests were suffocating /tg/ though.
>>
>>1644557
Christ. Didn't we like, falcon punch a hollow in the beginning of the quest? Then our sword told us to knock that shit off and fight seriously. Right?
>>
>>1643893
Laelith best girl.
>>
>>1644667
That sounds pretty par for the course.

I'm relatively positive the entire quest opened up with 2 or 3 critfails in a row leading to death by skateboard punks too. That was just the kind of quest it was.
>>
>>1644539
>>1644557
>>1644667
>>1644719
Good times.

The waifufaggotry, less so.

Though I unashamedly liked the interactions with Harribel.
>>
>>1644726
Fighting her in Las Noches to prove our worth was all around good times. Also that one time that guy rolled like 3 20's in a row saying "I got this". It was so unironically epic a drawfag drew up an image to coincide with it
>>
Here's an old one.
Commander Quest
>>
File: virginia.gif (380KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
virginia.gif
380KB, 500x300px
>>1644145
I can't tell which one is worse.

If Crusty's dead, that means there's no chance of HMQ returning. Fucking depressing.

If Crusty's still among us, then that means he's consciously not writing more HMQ. It means he abandoned us. Fucking devastating.
>>
>>1639830
>Homeless Mutant Quest
>Into the Aether
>ESCAPE FROM SEX ZOO
>>
>>1640647
Banished Quest felt so disappointing, disappearing like that. So much worldbuilding, badass moments, and Mik being one of the craziest motherfuckers every to be an MC.

>>1644145
>>1644871
Homeless Mutant Quest will forever go down as the quest that riveted me from start to finish, even if it never got a finish. God, that still hurts.

I know I'm going to miss Black Company quest when it ends, because goddammit, it's close to ending.
>>
Cyber Demon quest, it was short but it had some really cool mechanics going for it.
>>
File: 1428142443766.png (196KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1428142443766.png
196KB, 1200x900px
>>1644539
>Was Princess Guard ever finished?
Yes it was, heroes riding off into sunset for adventure iirc

>>1644093
that's the one
>>
>>1644607
I kinda like /qst/, but this is just untrue. Even when there was a fad that had more people than usual interested in trying a hand in running quests, there was only several threads up and they virtually never drove anything of value out of the board. And it's not like /tg/ has improved now that they are gone.

>>1644879
>Into the Aether
Oooh I remember that one as well. It was pretty cool, hope the both people responsible for it made something out of the setting.
>>
>>1639830
Evil singing druid david bowie quest

Every warband quest

Every GoT quest

Chapter quest is still going but barely
>>
>>1644607
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Cyberpunk+Motorcycle+Courier+Quest+
>>
>>1641715
I personally blame /qst/ for killing all my favorite quests,this place is trash no matter what its supporters say.

>>1641119
The more I look back at bully quest the more I realise it subtly become a harem quest.

>>1643191
>Earthbender quest
fuck you for reminding me, Som is on my blacklist for that shit
>>
>>1639830
All Cegremo quests
>>
Snakecatcher. At least it actually finished properly.
>>
>>1644964
>only several threads up
There were regularly periods when 1/6-1/5 of the catalogue was Quests, to the point where it was difficult to find 'normal' content browsing page by page.
I think that the fact that a decent proportion of themappeared to be /a/ quests on /tg/ probably didn't help the appearance of it.
I'm convinced those two factors, though predominantly the incessant /a/-style waifu crap, is why the push-back from the rest of the board was so bad.

And /tg/ was never good, but I think there are site-wide factors in why it's slowly dying, rather than the loss of quests.

>>1645065
Cheers.
>>
>>1640732
Eh. Akun is drowning in shitty smut, yeah, but there are a few decent to good quests there. More than there are here, at least.

And it's certainly easier to get started than on qst. You can actually get more than ten readers as an unknown.
>>
I miss all my quests. In my defense, my computer died and then I spent like two months in the hospital nearly dying from my liver issues. I'll start one back up or start a new one soon.
>>
>>1645531
>regularly
There was a period YEARS ago where that was briefly a fair statement. By the time /qst/ was implemented even prime time rarely saw that many quests running at once. Maintaining that quests somehow "clogged the board" is like insisting that summers "regularly" reach 100 degrees in SoCal because there are two or three days a year when that's actually true.

As for "/a/-style crap", I'm going to have to politely ask that you go fuck yourself. If quests are to be considered /tg/-related then that includes ALL quests, the same way any Japanese game or system would be. But picking and choosing based on grognard rage at anything and everything Japanese is retarded.
>>
File: not ready for launch.png (36KB, 465x409px) Image search: [Google]
not ready for launch.png
36KB, 465x409px
>>1644524
oh man, SRWQ was my gateway drug
>>
>>1645304
I feel you man.
>>
>>1639830
Magical Girl Noir

I know it isn't actually dead... but it may as well be.

Deculture is basically gone. The quality is eh when it has posted.

He just ain't in it
>>
>>1641088

I'm not dead yet! I just found out that the last Pilot Quest thread wasn't archived. It played out kinda like this:
>"Woo, time for Pilot Quest!"
>"Wait... where's the thread?"
>...
>"Fuck."

So yeah, we're gonna start up the next thread at the same point as where the last thread started off.
>>
File: Happy Shepard.png (635KB, 744x652px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Shepard.png
635KB, 744x652px
>>1646409
Ah, that makes sense. Glad to hear it's returning.
>>
>>1640673
It hurts.
>>
PHASEBROS shall forever live on in my spaghetti
>>
>>1644524
Musou quest on /m/ Was also awesome. I've always wanted to try and run something similar, but I'm a terrible writer.
>>
>>1646304
The "/a/-style crap" was directed at those threads that were simply harem stories with a bit of /tg/ set-dressing for what was at heart a play-by-post dating sim.

And I fundamentally disagree that quests are by their nature /tg/-related.
They are setting or character or story-type related, and these factors should be the deciders when filing it under, for example /tg/ or /a/.
Even not focusing on harem quests, surely Shinigam Quest would have had a more dedicated fanbase on /a/?
>>
>>1647090
We have nowhere near enough /m/ quests right now, all we have is MSPQ.
>>
File: 1395288607470.gif (1MB, 1735x2862px) Image search: [Google]
1395288607470.gif
1MB, 1735x2862px
>>1640673
As long as you remember him, he's never really gone.

We miss you Fallguy
>>
>>1644539
Yup, turtle finished both his quests. He's still working on PG VN, last I heard.
>>
>>1646681
That's some old shit m8
>>
>>1648670
Speaking of /m/ quests, there was also that Gundam Build Fighters quest, but within the first fucking thread it was infested by gruntfags.

Like yeah, I get it; Grunt designs are nice, and the over-saturation of Gundam designs CAN be a bit frustrating, but the moment the QM made people who fielded a Turn A and the Unicorn into antagonists, that just rustled me fiercely. Like, the only way it could have been even more pretentious would have been if the MC made it all the way to the fucking World Tournament finals with a straight build GM.
>>
>>1648858
But like dude grunts are for real man XD
>>
>>1648921
They're also extremely homogeneous. Shitloads upon shitloads of variations with very little visual differences between them unless they're heavily customized in some way, which makes them less gruntlike.

By improving and customizing the look of a grunt design, it is no longer a grunt; it's a one of a kind design that stands out from the hordes of grunts before it, and at that point you might as well just slap a Gundam face and V-Fin on it.
>>
>>1648951
Honestly if the players are that adverse to playing a gundam just give them a piece of shit like Ez8 or Alex.
>>
MINI WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO!?
>>
>>1643551
Fuuuuck, I miss the Nazis quest so much!

Our star fort design was the shit!
>>
>>1648973
Either that, or just give them one of those Gundam-faced GMs like the GM Striker Custom, or some other not-Gundam design, like the RX-81 G-Line, or the Pale Rider.

Or if you wanna go into AU territory, just give them one of several Astray variants and/or knockoffs.
>>
>>1640433
>planefag
Speaking of planefag, what happened to that boatgirls quest?
>>
>>1649502
Planefag is dead and gone.
>>
anyone willing to help me remember the name of a quest? here are some things I remember about it
>takes place in Japan
>protaganist is an older man
>protaganist deals with supernatural events
>protaganist fights an angry mountain god
>his face is scarred by something
>he was/is part of some school
shitty description I know but it was really enjoyable
>>
>>1649521
Wait what
>>
>>1649073
Check his twitter

>>1649616
Hmm....

Shit this reminds me of Ghostbuster Japan

and Did DarkGate school died?
>>
>>1646116
Are you RE: Snake Quest guy?
>>
>>1649616
That sounds like it could have been Sleeping Gods Quest. I'm pretty sure it finished. These days, the QM is doing a magical girl quest.
>>
File: Big Boss Salute.png (230KB, 436x474px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss Salute.png
230KB, 436x474px
>>1639830
Magical Girl Noir Quest.

It's been long dead even before Deculture got sick of it. I guess any quest involving cute anime girls is bound to die to a circlejerk.
>>
Orc Warlord

SUPER ROBOT Adventure Thing
>>
>>1649616
Everything except Japan matches Sleeping Gods.
>>
File: HC.png (87KB, 950x852px) Image search: [Google]
HC.png
87KB, 950x852px
>>1650098
You should try Heavenly Child.
>>
>>1644607
Nah, *anime* quests were suffocating /tg/. It wasn't a big deal until moot moved all the visual-novel /a/ quests onto /tg/. That's where the "Loli Futa Catgirl Quest Volume 8 Edition #8334864" meme comes from.
>>
File: 1498186555225.jpg (168KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498186555225.jpg
168KB, 640x960px
>>1650175
>>1649912
time to reread, thanks guys
>>
>>1649743
Dark Gate Academy finished. Season 2 ended with a bang quite some time ago. Despite what people might say about anime style quests, that one was one hell of a ride. Not sure if Booker will continue with a Season 3 any time soon, but it'll be a while, I think.
>>
>old GoT quest
>great
>new GoT quest
>has potential but the QM always dies one or two threads in
WHEN WILL IT END
>>
Predquest. Wtf happened to the QM? Got back from his trip, tweeted, then no thread ever. Wtf?
>>
RE: Animated Quest. It had action, humor, skeletons, then choked on a sack of dicks when this board was made.
>>
>>1651036
DGA Season 3 is definitely coming sometime sooner or later.
>>
>>1651361
when someone decides to run a new consistent quest

so never
>>
there was that one quest where the MC met a version of Death (named something like Ruin? there were multiple Death gods who had different purviews) and rolled a 100 on attacking him, killed him and replaced him. but there was only one thread of it...
>>1649836
maaan, I miss all of the Re: quests. birb, antibirb, spooder, snek...when I got on /tg/, snek's first thread was the first thing I opened.
>>
>>1640398
I'll never stop morning.

Also Primarch Quest Sol Invictus technomancy was fun.

Also Sterlok and stuff he ran
>>
>>1641687
I want to draw slutty part 2 Tsuki
>>
>>1639830
Holy Sword
Banished
Homeless Mutant
Star Dust
Hellborn
Broken Sky Online
That 40k Ex-Guardsman quest where you're a bodyguard for an Inquisitor
Deniable Assets
Extranatural Enforcer
The 1st Three Kingdoms quest
Totemist
Knight Apprentice

Man listing them all out like this sucks.

>>1649912
It's like one part magical girl, one part near future Illuminati conspiracy simulator, and potentially one part Terminator depending on how a few AIs work out.
>>
>>1654072
This! All of this gone.... R.I.P
>>
>>1653583
I remember that...but not the name. That was a lucky crit too.

>>1654072
>Star Dust
This was a Good Quest. WHERE ARE YOU STARDUSTQM? i guess he did not follow into this hellhole called /qst/

>That 40k Ex-Guardsman quest where you're a bodyguard for an Inquisitor

isnt that a story time in tg?
>>
>>1654591
I know what you're talking about but the name escapes me.

But no, I was referring to...

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=A%20Fresh%20Start%20(Quest)

this. It was a fun little thing, though 40k purists would probably fucking hate it.
>>
>>1641037
>My own quest, I enjoyed making it but apparently I was the only one.
Same senpai
>>
>>1643756
I feel you, man.
>>
Armored Core Quest.
>>
Reminder
>>
>>1643732
>Dead Last Ninja quest
pffft, there's a quest that was killed by being overly conscious of canon.

>>1644922
QM for that is still around, I think, but Cyber Demon was always the lowest priority.

>>1653583
Hah, I remember that. QM couldn't roll with the crits.
>>
>>1654072
>Holy Sword
>Banished
>Homeless Mutant
>Star Dust
>Hellborn
>Broken Sky Online
>That 40k Ex-Guardsman quest where you're a bodyguard for an Inquisitor
>Deniable Assets
>Extranatural Enforcer
>The 1st Three Kingdoms quest
>Totemist
>Knight Apprentice

All these shitty QMs who couldn't finish what they started. Pathetic.
>>
>>1657091
Let me add Republic Commando too :^)
>>
>>1653583
Antibirb?
>>
File: IMG_0200.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>DWMA will never continue
It hurts man
>>
>>1658403
>tfw re-reading all dead quest in the archives.

All these gold...now it's sand.

The last thing we know abour DeathQM was his computer broke down
>>
>>1643880
Oh shit, that was the one ran by Boo right? That shit was fucking cash.
>>
>>1644922
Smhhhhh, loved that quest. It ended when some faggot posted co from OPs dorm internet or some meme like that and the QM just stopped running it.
>>
File: 1499534112766.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499534112766.png
144KB, 394x360px
>Genocide Quest
>Cyber Demon Quest
>Spookquest
>all the quests Unitedroad never finished
>the Skeleton Metal Gear Quest
>Banished Quest
>Orc Warlord Quest
>Lamplighter Quest
I loved them all anons
>>
>>1660407
>the Skeleton Metal Gear Quest
Don't remind me. We never even got to the first boss. When will he return?
>>
>>1660423
I've seen the Qm around so its entirely possible one day.
>>
Oh also
>Awake in Westeros
and while i didnt follow it too much Lost Island Quest was pretry good. Damn you Trick.
>>
Aaaand the Goddamn Awooo quest run by fucking Shonen. Fuck you Shonen, you self proclaimed Finish cuck.
>>
>>1660379
We just need to annoy him about it until he runs it again, or revamps it.
>>
HMQ
BQ
Criminal Negligence
Totemist
Star Wars: Errant
Galaxy Quest
Stardust Quest
Capes of Rain City
Life of a Magister
Modern Day Necromancer
Planeswalker Quest
Republic Commandos
Sith Academy
Tales from Iscariot
Neon Contra
Legacy of Serenity
Human Epoch

... I'm sad now.
>>
>>1660787
>Modern Day Necromancer
Rrreeeeeeee goddamn i liked that one.
>>
>No one mentions Harvest Moon Quest

It started out with such great promise of light hearted slice of life hijinks, great waifus and bros galore!
And then promptly died when the MC and merely okay girl went into the mines and the QM spent far, far too long on the first dungeon dive after the tutorial and enthusiasm dropped off a steep cliff.
>>
Pretty recent, and forgive me for not remembering the name, but it was a drawn quest about becoming a gangster in a pretty brutal setting. The first half was as some guy looking to become a criminal mastermind, the second part was as a little girl running rackets at her school.
>>
>>1663139
Villain Quest.
Th QM did the Jojo drawquest even more renctly. And will return to Villain Quest.
>>
>>1663027
no way to avoid that death, though. You could tell from the very start that the QM hadn't thought the pacing through, and wasn't very good at keeping things from taking too long.

He had his anime tropes down to a T, though.
>>
>>1660474
CDQ op here from mobile. I'll probably restart it if there's enough interest now that I'm home and not in a dorm full of idiots.
>>
>>1663272
Do it Dm, we have a weirdo to save and demons to eat.
>>
>>1645304
>>1646358
I only really dropped Homeward though. My other quests are still running.
>>
File: 1492391688930.jpg (24KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1492391688930.jpg
24KB, 314x295px
Every multi civ quest that ever existed. I get it, the QM is basically fulfilling the role of computer algorithms and it gets tiring, but just take some cocaine and finish what you started
>>
>>1663628
Your image makes me imagine something saying it in a very squeaky and yet rough tone of voice.
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (118KB, 812x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
118KB, 812x972px
>>1640350
>Homeless Mutant Quest

That was truly a quest among quests
>>
>>1665291
>>1644871
>>1644911
>>1644879
How do you think it would have ended guys?
>>
>>1658351
lizard. the whole thing was antibirb propaganda, I swear!
>>
>>1665682
Disappointingly.
>>
>>1640443

Which one? There was an older sort of shitty one with some kind of anti-Tau militia and a borderline Mary Sue space marine chapter and then the more recent one I cannot recall the details of.
>>
>>1643161

Was that the Matryoshka civ with the mad scientist and the horrible castle of horrible shit?
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.