[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERICA QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: uncle sam.jpg (177KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
uncle sam.jpg
177KB, 500x395px
WELCOME TO THE GREATEST QUEST ON EARTH IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH. VOTES ARE 10 MINUTES. HAVE FUN.

YOU WAKE UP THIS FINE INDEPENDENCE DAY MORNING IN YOUR TRAILER ON YOUR THOUSAND ACRES YOUR GRANDPAPPY LEFT YOU. YOU YAWN, AND REACH TOWARD YOUR NIGHTSTAND TO PICK UP...

>A. YOUR MOTORCYCLE HELMET AND TWO DESERT EAGLES
>B. YOUR BAG OF GOLF BOLLS AND AN AR-15
>C. YOUR BOMB DISPOSAL HELMET AND A REMINGTON 1100
>>
>YOUR M1A1 FLAME THROWER AND CLASSIC 1942 MARINE UNIFORM
>>
>>1639428

>Your TWIN AR-15's, your Uncle Sam uniform (see OP's pic), your K-Pot, your Harley, and your McDouble bandolier.
>>
>>1639428
THE KEYS TO MUH GIANT ROBOT BECAUSE GIANT ROBOTS ARE FREEDOM AND MURRICAN
>>
>>1639428
Whichever one kills me the quickest so I can kill myself and not be a dirty American one second longer.
>>
>>1639446
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK

>>1639452
>>1639455
CONSIDER YOUR ASSES DEPORTED, COMRADES
>>
>>1639446
Supporting this Patriot
>>
>>1639446
>>1639469

YOU GRAB YOUR TWIN AR-15'S, CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT EM. YOU JUMP OUT OF BED, CRUNCHING CAN AND BOTTLE BENEATH YOUR RUGGED SIZE 18 COMBAT BOOTS AND SLIP ON YOUR UNCLE SAM UNIFORM. GRANDPAPPY WOULD BE PROUD TO SEE YOU WEARING THE OUTFIT HE KNITTED HIMSELF OUT OF SMALLPOX BLANKETS FROM THE WAR ON THE INDIANS.

YOU SNAP ON YOUR MCDOUBLE BANDOLIER, CRUSTED IN SHAPE FROM YEARS OF GREASE COURTESY OF YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER. ABOVE THAT YOU STACK YOUR GRANDPAPPY'S K-POT, AND YOU KICK OPEN THE DOOR OF YOUR TRAILER, JUMPING ON YOUR HARLEY AND PEELING OUT OF YOUR DIRT PATIO.

NOW THAT YOU'RE OUT, THE QUESTION REMAINS. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

>A. MCDONALDS
>B. WALMART
>C. THE BAR
>D. SOMEWHERE ELSE
>>
>>1639473
>>B. WALMART
>>
>>1639473
>D. YOUR LOCAL MOM-AND-POP DINER FOR SOME GOOD OL' HOMEMADE AMERICAN COOKIN'
JUST LIKE GRANDMA USED TO MAKE BEFORE SHE LEFT TO JOIN THE MARINES
>>
>>1639473
>>A. MCDONALDS
OF COURSE
>>
>>1639479
FUCK IT, CHANGING TO THIS
>>
>>1639479
THIS IS THE ONLY AMERICAN ANSWER
>>
>>1639479
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>1639479
THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!!!
>>
>>1639479
THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.