[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Evil Quest 1.png (72KB, 1340x919px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Quest 1.png
72KB, 1340x919px
You're evil and you want to conquer the kingdom of Silvasia. To do this, you'll need to conquer the capital city of Silverwind, ruled by King Darrin, and defeat any heroes who stand in your way. But before we go on, who are you?

Choices are decided by whoever rolls highest on a 1d100 by the time I return to check on the thread.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

the priest
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1639338
The priest
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1639338
I'll back the priest as well. They're like a living necromancer. Just gonna find bodies to win over.
>>
File: Evil Quest 2.png (37KB, 1646x945px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Quest 2.png
37KB, 1646x945px
>>1639462
So be it, Priest. You worship the Dark God and have made your home the ancient forgotten temple underneath Silverwind. Ten cultists currently follow you.

The Dark God expects results, but he understands that mortals are frail and useless, so he'll grant you some magic. Choose two spells from the following list.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1639664
Dark lies.

I think it would give us an edge in turning small towns or villages to our side.
>>
>>1639715
This
Also dark knowledge
>>
>>1639664
Dark fear and dark lies.
Fear can be used to persuade potential cultists of our power early on
>>
>>1639664

dark dark and dark fear
>>
File: Evil Quest 3.png (56KB, 1528x931px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Quest 3.png
56KB, 1528x931px
>>1639715
>>1639812
So be it, Priest. You've been blessed with the powers of Dark Lies and Dark Knowledge. One last thing, though: you need a lieutenant. The Dark God will send one of these to aid you... but which?
>>
>>1640572
>Sage
He could act as our long range caster/mage, a wise advice giver, a teacher should we wish to learn further, and knows of our potential future. Plus bad ass old man characters are always cool.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1640572
Toss up between barbarian for body guard or sage for wisdom.

>1 Bar
2 Sage
>>
>>1640572

> Barbarian
>>
>>1640572
Sage
>>
File: Evil Quest 4.png (55KB, 1528x931px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Quest 4.png
55KB, 1528x931px
>>1640628
So be it, Priest. A few weeks after you pledge yourself to the Dark God, a mighty warrior from the Frozen North arrives to aid your evil quest.

As you sleep that night, your dreams coalesce into a singular vision. You see light all the way to the horizon, nothing but pure white loving light, enough almost to bring you to tears. But in your peripheral vision, there is a dot of inky blackness. When you try to look toward it, it skitters away. Words form as you fight to see it.

MINION

THE LIGHT GOD

DESTROY ONE OF HIS CHURCHES BEFORE THE NEXT MIDNIGHT

GO

You wake suddenly to the chanting of your cultists as they engage in midnight prayer. The Barbarian looks over all of this, silent and brooding. You check your maps: there are two Churches of Light in the city slums and four elsewhere, as well as a church in the nearby town of Silverberg. Destroying a church will involve either destroying the actual building or performing an hour-long ritual to desecrate the holy ground, but other than that, the details are up to you. It might be possible to sack the church for supplies and valuables while you're there, which means the non-slum churches would be potentially more rewarding options.

Which church do you want to destroy, and what's your basic plan for doing it?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1641324
Well we are young and we need numbers. So why not take over the slum churches. I'm thinking we can build a following in the slum's flock.

So we sneak in to desecrate the north slum church. Then in the day we bring new hope in the slums.
>>
>>1641457
This
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1641457
Oops, wrong dice.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1641457
Make the slums a no-go zone that not even the city watch is willing to traverse.
>>
no one cares
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.