[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World of Darkness Changeling Quest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SkullCTL.png (39KB, 534x500px) Image search: [Google]
SkullCTL.png
39KB, 534x500px
You can barely see as you stumble away from your master's domain. The pale red light that emanates from the twin globes in the inky black sky does little to illuminate the landscape, you are practically blind as you run forward in the dark as best you can, but you mustn't slow. You have to get as far from your former Keeper's domain as quickly as you can.

Months it took you to plan you escape, or was it years? Weeks? It's impossible to tell, there is no rhyme or reason to the movements of the celestial bodies here beyond the Master's mercurial will, and you aren't exactly always cognizant of what's going on around you even if there was a cycle of days you could use to tell time. It was like waking up from a recurring dream, sudden bursts of clarity where you would realize that something was wrong, that you didn't belong here, only to forget as you slipped back into the fog. But the periods where you could think become more and more frequent, and progressively longer, until you were able to put together a plan.

And now you've done it! You've escaped from your Keeper. You want to shout it to the skies, but fear keeps you quiet. Fear that someone might be following you, that speaking your Keepers name might somehow call them down upon you. Even in your head you only dare refer to them as

>Who tends the wild

>Whose caress removes flaws

>Whose will fills the sails

>Whose might is the Pen

>Who knows without seeing

(Please note, that based on decisions made by players during your escape from Arcadia I will provide several options for seeming and kith as well as gender upon getting out of the hedge.)
>>
>>1637730
>>
>>1637730

>>
>>1637730 (OP)

>>
>>1637985
>>1638002
>>1638033

Even in your head you only dare to refer to them as Who knows without Seeing. Names have power, you can feel it.

Ahead you see something, a vague shape in the dark. After running forward a bit longer you can make out the shape of a hedge. A giant tangled wall thorn studded branches and leaves.

You stumble and almost stop. It's been so long since you've seen something green and growing. There was nothing like this in the domain of your Keeper, yet you know what it is.

From somewhere deep in your mind comes a vage recollection, you've seen this before. Perhaps this is the way to where you belong. Even if it isn't, it's somewhere you can hide when and if Who knows without seeing comes for you.

You still can't believe you made it out. Even after regaining your sense of self and realizing you did not belong in his domain, you didn't think you would ever find your way out of that sprawling city. Doomed forever to wander in it's crooked back alleys and through the veritable warren of tunnels underneath the streets. Doomed to stare out from the towers that raked at the sky and long to be outside it's walls.

But all that changed when you realized

>There was a narrow crack in one of the tunnel walls that lead up to the surface, maybe you could fit, or expand it a bit.

>There was a tower that leaned over the city walls, you could maybe find a way down from it.

>Who knows without seeing would occasionally tour the mines and tunnels beneath the city, maybe if you collapsed one behind him you could buy yourself time.

>Write in your own suggestion for how you escaped.
>>
>>1638069
>There was a tower that leaned over the city walls, you could maybe find a way down from it.

I feel like I should write my own but nothing not stupid comes to mind
>>
>>1638069

>There was a narrow crack in one of the tunnel walls that lead up to the surface, maybe you could fit, or expand it a bit.
>>
>>1638069
>There was a goblin that you often whispered to, and you knew that it was no friend of your Master, maybe it could ferry you out of this cursed city, for a price.
>>
Changing
>>1638074
to
>>1638100
>>
>>1638069
>There was a narrow gap in one of the postern gates, maybe you or someone a little smaller could squeeze through.
>>
>>1638069
>I sucked my ex off and then trick him to take myplace
>>
>>1638069
>>
>>1638069
>>There was a tower that leaned over the city walls, you could maybe find a way down from it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.