[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the End

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nuclearwinter.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
nuclearwinter.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
Early on, people all over the world in seemingly random patterns stopped being able to sleep, or slept and never woke up. You closed the bunker door early- you saw the signs and you knew what would happen. Your tentative connection with the outside world let you watch as everything fell apart. Nuclear power plants fell into disrepair and tainted the landscape with radiation. The living ate the dead, and clawed at the thick tungsten doors keeping you safe inside your vault. Years have passed. How many, you don't know. But the vault is falling apart, now, and it will soon be time to exit.
You need to leave sometimes soon. It is the autumn of year 10. Will you leave now, in the autumn, will you leave in the winter, wait till the spring, stay until summer, stay an entire year making preparations? Stay longer? You can re-seal the bunker if you decide to return, but it's quickly falling apart. Too much repair for one person to handle.
>>
>>1634805
Character name Lo

>I decide to get materials together for makeshift gear to traverse the wasteland with.
>>
>>1634864
rolling for original statement
>>
>>1634868
trying this again
>>
>>1634868
You gather some necessities and put your stuff together. The door opens with a hiss. Cold air wooshes in.
A Maryland autumn.
>>
>>1634870
why is it not working?
>>
>>1634875
Perhaps a foot of soil has gathered at the door, and the dirt tunnel leading to the bunker door is thick with weeds. The sky above is grey, and grey light shines through thick clouds. A forest has jumped up and grown around your bunker.
>>
>>1634885
Explore around a bit. cautiously.
>>
>>1634885
Change your nickname anon. Makes it a bit easier
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.