[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate Quest (fate/apocrypha One shot)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: pick a god damn sword.png (1MB, 997x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pick a god damn sword.png
1MB, 997x1200px
Choose a sword and buckle up nerds we're fighting a holy grail war.

hi I'm still not dead I've just been busy with ffxiv.
>>
File: Clarent.png (765KB, 611x2388px) Image search: [Google]
Clarent.png
765KB, 611x2388px
>>1633586
I pick best waifu's sword!
>>
>>1633586
I choose the one that looks like a god damn drill because that seems like something an absolute madman would use.
>>
I know fuck all about Fate, so this >>1633643

We shall pierce the heavens!
>>
>>1633634
THAT WASN'T AN OPTION BECAUSE REASONS

>>1633643
>>1633678
Well shit I mean if you guys want Fergus I'll give you Fergus I guess, this was unexpected.
>>
>>1633681
Well I didn't think we'd be completely starting over and picking a new servant... Guess I'll switch my vote to bottom right then because gentle Seibah bullying is fun.
>>
>>1633681
>THAT WASN'T AN OPTION BECAUSE REASONS
Too bad, best Waifu is the only option. All the other options are suck.
>>
>>1633689
We're not quite starting over. I just decided I was gonna write a one off to celebrate Apocrypha starting on a whim.

>>1633691
I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO SAY NO AND BE VAUGE ON WHY REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1633699
>I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO SAY NO AND BE VAUGE ON WHY REEEEEEEEEEEE
No, stop being shit. Give best waifu. You just don't want to go surfing!
>>
>>1633715
YOU'LL GET BEST WAIFU THEN BUT I WILL NOT SPECIFY THE COST.

Okay but seriously that's one vote for caladbolg, one for excalibur/avalon, and one for fucking clarent.
>>
>>1633586
Bottom right.
>>
>>1634079
YOU HAVE SEALED THE FATE FOR THIS ONE-OFF. PREPARE YOURSELVES.

whoops fell asleep.

"Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Let each be turned over five times, simply breaking asunder the fulfilled time.

Let silver and steel be the essence. Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation. Raise a wall, against the wind that shall fall. Close the four cardinal gates. Come out from the crown. Rotate the three-branched road reaching the Kingdom.

I shall declare here. Your body shall serve under me. My fate shall be with your sword. Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail. If you will submit to this will and this reason…… then answer!

An oath shall be sworn here! I swear that I shall become all that is good in the world! And that I shall defeat all evil in the world!

From the Seventh Heaven, attended to by three great words of power, come forth from the ring of restraint, Protector of the Balance!"

You awake with a jolt. The last thing you remember is being on that god damn hill again, slowly bleeding out with Merlin nowhere to be seen. You had time to briefly contemplate where the fuck he'd gone before you blinked and you were standing in a new location. But hey at least nobody else was there to watch you continue to die on that hill in england, right? You blink a few times as your vision adjusts. What do you see as your existence asserts itself? You blurt out a sentence compulsively while you're still coming to terms with the flood of information coming into you from the throne of heroes as you place the point of Excalibur on the floor in front of you.

"I have heard your request, and have answered your call!!" You shout out. "I ask of you, are you my master?"

>A bitch boy in need of saving from a man clad in blue with a red spear
>A couple in a church chapel.
>A girl in a maid dress.
>A pair of high schoolers in a place that you can instinctively feel is the last place in the world.
>A very miserable girl and a bitch boy who needs to be put out of his god damn life immediately.
>A girl in a school uniform who looks like she desperately needs a proper dicking, which sadly you cannot provide since you don't have that magic penis that Merlin gave you that one time. She looks very excited.
>>
>>1635071
>A bitch boy in need of saving from a man clad in blue with a red spear
>>
>>1635071
>A girl in a maid dress.
>>
>>1635071
>A very miserable girl and a bitch boy who needs to be put out of his god damn life immediately.
>>
>>1635071
>A girl in a school uniform who looks like she desperately needs a proper dicking, which sadly you cannot provide since you don't have that magic penis that Merlin gave you that one time. She looks very excited.
Nice to see another Fate/ QM
>>
>>1635071
>A pair of high schoolers in a place that you can instinctively feel is the last place in the world.

Post apoc Grail War? Color me intrigued
>>
>>1635071
>>1636388
Actually switching to
>>
>>1635071
>>A pair of high schoolers in a place that you can instinctively feel is the last place in the world.
>>
>>1635071
>A phone in a microwave
>>
>>1636520
This
>>
Is Loto kill?
>>
File: Ciawoo.png (243KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
Ciawoo.png
243KB, 600x488px
>>1636913
Looks like this quest didnt got a loto going for it.
>>
File: Memory_of_Lunar_Mare.png (131KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Memory_of_Lunar_Mare.png
131KB, 500x550px
>>1636388
Likewise!! Keep up the good fight Ruler!

>>1636913
No I'm not kill but you guys only seem to vote while I'm asleep or otherwise preoccupied.

>>1635071
You blink as you look around. You appear to be in a rather undecorated white room. In front of you are a pair of what you can only assume to be high school students. They appear to be rather overjoyed that you've appeared before them, with the brown haired boy making a quiet comment about how they'd finally managed to summon a *good* servant, while the red head girl made noises of delight.

"Um... Hello?"

"Oh. Right, yes. We're your master. Well, more specifically Gudako here is since she spent the saint quartz this time."

Gudako squealed with delight.

"Oh."

>Question what's going on
>Wait for someone to explain what's up
>Look for other servants
>Suggest something, I don't know
>>
welcome back you shit
>>
>>1637670
>>
>>1637670
>>Question what's going on
>>
>>1637670
Question what's going on
>>
>>1637670
Oh boy, we gacha now.
>>
>>1633586
Excalibur again?

have you gotten to the new expat yet?
>>
File: GOchar5.png (154KB, 320x736px) Image search: [Google]
GOchar5.png
154KB, 320x736px
>>1637670
"Wait, what's going on here? Why are there two of you? She's my master? At least we've got that explained, but really where am I and what's going on?"

In the midst of your confusion a young man stumbles through the door. He carries an air of sophistication and knowledge, but looks rather overworked. He must deal with this a lot. after a few pained breaths that imply he must have run at least a short distance to get here, he speaks up.

"Ah, the king of knights, Arturia Pendragon I presume? I understand why I could hear Gudako's excited screams from down the hall. Allow me to welcome you to Chaldea on behalf of the entire Grand Order initiative. I am Roman Archaman, and these two young adults are Ritsuka and Gudako. I assume Gudako must have blown her Saint Quartz stipend to summon you. I do hope she has yet to inconvenience you with her desires of the flesh like she has other servants..."

You tilt your head slowly, understanding what the young man is saying, but still confused. He drones on for a bit, telling you about how the world is going to end in the next year if things aren't done and how you've been summoned to help deal with that. And warns you against allowing yourself to be alone with Gudako for your own safety.

What do you do now?
>Wait for a mission to begin
>Go look for other servants
>Fou! Fou Fou Fou!
>>
>>1640121
Loo
>Fou! Fou Fou Fou!
>>
>>1640121
>>
>>1640121
>>
>>1640121
>>
post something you shit
>>
>Arrived too late to suggest best waifu Altera

Oh well..

>>Go look for other servants
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.