[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chihuahua Odyssey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
You are a chihuahua.

What title has your human given you?
>>
>>163254
Pepe
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
Your owner is a dickweed who named you Pepe.
What is your first step to taking over the world?
>>
>>163307
Clean yourself up. Need to look nice for the bitches.
>>
>>163307

Drink an entire pot of coffee.
>>
>>163307

Assert dominance over the guy who named you Pepe
>>
>>163384
>>163387
>>163399
You walk over to the counter. The coffee pot is too high up, you can smell caffeine, but you will need some cunning to get up here.
You walk over to your pet dickweed, Valentina. After whining for 13 minutes, she picks you up begrudgingly and seats you in her lap. Perfect.
You proceed to lick your crotch as loudly as possible, staring her down the entire time. After yelling some gibberish at you, she thrusts you off and you are back on the floor.
>>
File: 26404.jpg (28KB, 364x203px) Image search: [Google]
26404.jpg
28KB, 364x203px
Picture of Valentina
>>
Now that you have reassured your dominance and are squeaky clean, how do you proceed?
>>
>>163531
Its time to look out the window to see if any enemies are around.
>>
>>163531

Inspect if there's any member of the cat empire in home, we can't have scummy villains ruining your plans
>>
File: tegaki.png (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
109KB, 400x400px
>>163552
>>163559
You glance over to the backyard door, to check if Mullido has returned home. Sure enough, the stupid ball of hair is back, along with another ball of hair. Oh god, who has he brought here THIS time? Either way, both must be eliminated...
>>
>>163622
Dig up what's in the trash and put it where Mullido sleeps.
>>
>>163665
Both mullido and his horrible henchball trot over to his horrible carpet lair. You decide against combat, as they outnumber you. You look to the trashcan, and seize the opportunity. You run over to it, quickly, before your owner sees you, you grab...
>>
>>163733

catnip. You will drug Mullido and friend with it and then take advantage of the situation to attack
>>
>>163860

...Catnip? What the hell is this doing in here? You sniff it.
[Smell skill increased to level 2]
This is not catnip, you realize that this is lemongrass from your owners smoothie.
[mouthful of lemongrass acquired]
Although this will not make Mullido go crazy, you can use this as a lure...
[Carry limit exceeded]
>>
(To try and keep this lively, I will not post another decision until a minimum of 3 suggestions are provided.)
>>
>>163952
Sniff up where instant coffee is and make some.
>>
>>163952
Lure the cat into the pot
>>
>>163952
lure the cat somewhere we can ambush him
>>
File: tegaki.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
15KB, 400x400px
(sorry for the pause, I don't live in my moms basement.)

You hatch a devious plan. You will have Mullido kicked out of the house, however, in order to execute it, you must somehow get on to the counter without Valentina knowing... How do you do so?
>>
>>165748
>Jump on to the counter from a nearby chair.
>>
>>165748
Piss on the floor next to the counter, when Valentina comes to clean it up, use her as a springboard to get onto the counter
>>
>>165748
Pull the tablecloth from the table into the chair and try to climb it, then jump to the counter.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.