[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASoIaF: A Sky of Scales (#2- Where Stars Gather)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1990.png (173KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.png
173KB, 569x571px
Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/1621913/

Character Sheet: https://pastebin.com/FH1xyUXp

Though he is the Lord of High Hermitage, you can count on a single hand the number of times that Darkstar has ever stayed there for longer than a month. Though occasionally visiting his home of birth Gerold has spent his teenage years and early adulthood among the various courts and castles throughout Dorne. As the personal squire of Lord Arron of Starfall, Gerold learned both the ways of war as a knight and how to govern land as a landed noble. Upon receiving his knighthood your brother continued to travel from one castle to the next, enjoying the hospitality of lords and seeking his adventure. With how quiet and remote High Hermitage is you cannot blame your brother for being away so often, and a small part of you envies his free-spirited nature.

On the occasions he does visit, however, Darkstar kept careful watch over how you developed as a person over the years. Others often describe Darkstar as both charming and cruel, unpredictable and self-absorbed, but as his brother you know a different side to him.

What is your relationship with Gerold Dayne like?

>Close. The sole members of your cadet branch, Gerold keeps in constant contact through letters and visits you often

>Indifferent. Darkstar's travels keep him far from High Hermitage and you are content with being little more than strangers

>Strained. Your brother blames you for your mother's death and ignores your existence
>>
>>1631606
>Indifferent. Darkstar's travels keep him far from High Hermitage and you are content with being little more than strangers
>>
Discord link: https://discord.gg/c8mzERS
>>
>>1631606
>>Indifferent. Darkstar's travels keep him far from High Hermitage and you are content with being little more than strangers
How many of these quests are there now?
>>
>>1631636
Most of them are dead and most of those never made it past thread 2
>>
>>1631606

I'm sure there's a reason why we're playing some kind of Targ.
>>
>>1631658
We arent a Targ, we are a Dayne. Got some Valyrian features but no relations to the Targ family as far as i know.
>>
>>1631645

Let's not jinx this one, stick through it
>>
>>1631675

I said Targ based on our features, so who knows? May turn out to be a secret Targ babby given to the Daynes to protect from Robert "Started a war because his girl got taken by the prince" Baratheon, or we're Targ bastard. But for now, let's quest
>>
>>1631606

>>
Something has come up in RL, must postpone this thread until tomorrow

Sorry folks
>>
>>1631731
And thus the curse continues-
>>
>>1631606
>Close. The sole members of your cadet branch, Gerold keeps in constant contact through letters and visits you often
>>
>>1631606
>>Indifferent. Darkstar's travels keep him far from High Hermitage and you are content with being little more than strangers

Darkstar is a raging faggot holy shit
>>
>indifferent

Darkstar is a shit tier bro
>>
>>1631606
>>
>>1631606
>but as his brother you know a different side to him.
>>1631606
>>Close. The sole members of your cadet branch, Gerold keeps in constant contact through letters and visits you often
I guess this is the option to see Darkstar's moments when he's not being a dick?
>>
>>1632028
>Darkstar
>being anything other than a chunni edgy "muh night" faggot

Be real anon, the fact he's this much of a chunni while being a functioning Dorne adult is nothing short of a fucking miracle

I actually like the idea of detesting him outright for the above
>>
>>1631606
>indifferent
>>
Hah. Thread number 2
>>
Deader than Eddard Stark
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.