[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Devil's Fruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496669210299.png (4MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496669210299.png
4MB, 1600x1200px
This will be an adventure that takes place in my previous universe but with devil fruit. Form a crew and take on the "True World" the world that lies beyond the impassable seas that surround us. Elements of Lovecraft and alternate history.

A little world building:

"The Hole"

Mystical Slums
Where magical creatures and abominations live
A deep hole where you can build a home on the walls and the deeper you go the more powerful magic becomes. Some sort of great one artifact lies at the very bottom that improves magical abilities

"Bluff"

The Council of Right

Dealing in the White - scams that are legal and are usually small time

Dealing in the Grey - stealing, forgeries, general assassin jobs and wet work.

Dealing in the Black - FORBIDDEN: doing any of the above to members and bluff peoples, slave trade, child work, prostitution, sex work, etc, are prone to immediate execution or worse total ex communication

Owls - the policing force in bluff to ensure fairness, upholding of policies, assuaging tensions between families, and on extremely rare occasions safety of the people. Led by the Commandments and their higher power the Talon

Denizens - the nickname of peoples who frequent or live in the Hole

Thief Lords - those who organize a network of small time thieves in order to get a thief's blessing from the Threadmaker Watcher of Thieves. Some aspire to be the legendary Thief God.

Thief's Blessing - the ability to steal something beyond the physical and displace or gift it if necessary

Thief God - no one is sure what it actually means to be a thief God. It means different things to different peoples. The old saying is that it is the embodiment of what is in thieves' hearts. A horrorterror that grants divine gifts to those who would perform certain tasks in what are commonly known as a "Thief's Blessing"

1/2
>>
>>1629461
Horrorterror - a cosmic being that lies beyond the frail veil separating what is truly real from our world. Usually referred to as Great Ones when not speaking negatively

The Skeleton Key - the premiere pub in bluff that doubles as a guild house for the taking of jobs

The Regius - the magic field surrounding bluff that masks the city from sight and serves as a gate. Entering the city by force or accidently will end with walking through a small desert-like pocket dimension

The Vishtar - people cover their hands with special paint and touch the chosen person, the Vishtar, to show that their body is for the people. The closest person to the individual or a shaman then wipes a line of paint across the Vishtar's eyes to symbolize everything he does and sees will have the people in mind and will be done in their name. The enhancements the ritual gives varies between individuals and the people that adorn them.

2/2
>>
I will be taking rolls and votes to see whether you start with a small group or alone. Then we will decide on abilities and finally on objectives.
>>
>>1629468
How many characters can we have?
>>
File: 1495412951592.jpg (138KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495412951592.jpg
138KB, 1920x1200px
>>1629581

>You decide to face this world on your own, you shall acquire new allies from new places

>You and your best friend take this voyage together
(create an additional character to accompany you)

>You and two like-minded individuals will journey into the unknown as a team
(two additional characters that will serve as support and split up now and then to give unique perspectives in different situations)
>>
>>1629592
>You and your best friend take this voyage together
(create an additional character to accompany you)
>>
>>1629592
>You decide to face this world on your own, you shall acquire new allies from new places
>>
>>1629592
>>
>>1629592
You awaken on your small raft to see a large sprawling continent about a mile off. You are weak and weary from lack of food and water, and you almost dive in the water to get there faster before remembering you can't swim. You curse your devil fruit but you don't mind much on account of it being a...

>Paramecia Devil Fruit (I'll take some suggestions)

>Zoan (Mythical or Ancient)

>Logia (let's try to avoid overpowered)

*This world holds only Roger as canon so all those DF that luffy encounters may be used for you and your crew or your enemies
>>
>>1632388
No devil fruit. Longlimb human haki beast.
>>
>>1632608
If people agree then I'll okay it
>>
Psst, OP those funny colourful fields next to everyone's name is called ID field.
It allows everyone to easily see any samefagging going on.
>>
>>1632388
>Zoan (Mythical or Ancient) zerg?
>Paramecia Devil Fruit (I'll take some suggestions) primordial goo?
>Logia (let's try to avoid overpowered) vibrations?
>>
>>1632784
>Logia (let's try to avoid overpowered) flesh/meat?
>>
>>1632813
>>1632784
just ideas
>>
>>1632633
I own the phone, we're on Chan Burauza so I can't even see it. The chat will be continued in like an hour though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.