[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETA UPRISING QUEST MARK II PART II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: Anarchy.png (113KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchy.png
113KB, 2000x2000px
. The year is 2018, your supposed last year in school, that is until last night. You think to yourself, clutching to your beanie:
>Are the pilots okay?
>Can I get to Hongcouver?
>Am I gonna survive?
>Is the US actually gonna pull out?
You open your eyes to see a flaming heap of a SuperCobra helicopter. You rush over to help the survivors. A lone man lies there, with a support strut jabbed through his abdomen.
"HOLY SHIT LET ME HELP YOU" you call out, trying to get him off of the rod.
"I-it's useless... I'm not gonna make it miss. Take my dogtags and my equipment and run, it's not safe." the man coughs out, blood coming out of his mouth.
"BULLSHIT, I'M GONNA HELP YOU BACK TO YOUR BASE."
"I'm not gonna make it, I'm sorry, goodbye, and thank you." he hugs your leg, before collapsing back on the rod.
"SIR!? SIR!" He's gone, you take his pistol and his dogtags in his memory. He's only one of many dead heroes of this country, and he isn't the last. You must go on.
>Continue home
>Forget home, go straight out of town
>Call your parents for some reason
>Avenge his death by fighting the robot
>>
>>1629003
>>Forget home, go straight out of town
Tactical withdrawal.
>>
https://discord.gg/xNQNymw
Discord for shitposting
>>
>>1629005
This.
>>
>>1629005
>>1629003
>Forget home, head away from town!

We can avenge him another day. Also, (as sick as this may sound) free gear!
>>
You flee the scene as fast as you can, you have your personal valuables anyway, so why stop at home? within the hour, you are in the country. The area is seemingly untouched, that is when you see a family packing up and heading east. most of the houses are abandoned for sure. The drive is a peaceful one, that is until you come up to a US checkpoint up ahead that seems to be hastily set up. Well, you can offroad it, your car has AWD, but you aren't a criminal.
>Go through the checkpoint like normal
>Turn around and find a different way
>Speed through the checkpoint (Roll a 1d1000)
>Offroad it.
>>
>Go through the checkpoint like normal
>>
>>1631853
>>Go through the checkpoint like normal
And tell them about the downed pilot, and turn in the dog tags.
>>
>>1631853
> "normally" enter the checkpoint

>>1632265
Yeah. Human interaction that will smoothly provide us with extra info will be useful...
>>
You pull up to the checkpoint, waving awkwardly to the officer. "H-how are you?" you stutter out.
"Good, you?" he holds out his hand, motioning for your ID.
"I-I-could be better, I don't have my ID in this pair of pants, b-but I tried saving some pilot of a helicopter, h-here's his dogtags."
"Damn, well, would you say you are a 'normie'? Is that what it's called?"
"I-it is, but I-I'm not."
"Are you heading East?"
>Yes
>No
>Speed through
>"Nevermind, I'll find another way"
>>
>>1635227
Yes
>>
>>1635227
>>Yes
>>
>>1635227
>Yes
Ask him if there are more like you, and what the safest/least congested paths are.
>>
"Y-Yeah. I'm trying to head East"
"Well, I'm sorry then, you have to turn back, we're not supposed to allow anyone to go east. I secretly hope you luck, but unfortunately the road is closed."
>Go north to Vancouver
>Run through the checkpoint
>Turn back to town
>Find another way.
>Bribe him
>>
>>1636833
>>Go north to Vancouver
>>
>Go north to Vancouver
>>
>>1636833
>Go north to Vancouver

If we get stopped again on the road, try finding a boat to get north.
>>
File: Abandoned tank.jpg (471KB, 2048x978px) Image search: [Google]
Abandoned tank.jpg
471KB, 2048x978px
You turn around and head in the other direction. You dumbass, you were heading to Vancouver, weren't you? Just keep going. The country roads wind onwards around, you occasionally pass a village, which is not uncommon to be ablaze. Country roooooaaaads, taaake me- Oh fuck wrong state. You take a wrong turn and drive up to a small military outpost, it's abandoned, for a while too, with a 60's era tank rusting. Odd, maybe you can do some stuff here, or learn why it was hastily abandoned.
>Turn around
>Get out and search place
>Camp out
>Try to get the Tank recommissioned
>>
>>1639878
>Try to get the Tank recommissioned
At worst we can siphon it's fuel
>>
>>1639878
>>Try to get the Tank recommissioned
>>
>>1639878
>Attempt to recommission the tank

I hope we don't get "interrupted"
>>
You pull out your phone to discover what model of tank it is. M60.
Simple enough, you discover how to turn it on, however you need a power source. A car Battery may do! You are able to hotwire the tank relatively easily and get the lights on inside, although you heard the engine turn on and then sputter away.
>>
>>1642909
Look around for a source of diesel.
>>
You decide maybe you should check the engine you fucking idiot. Breaking into the tank for only a cozy little base is not worth it without an engine.
The paint an rust on the access hatch falls off like dust as you open it up. Black smoke billows out from 40 year old fuel being burned for the first time in decades. Hoses seem cracked and malfitted, although they seem similar in size to car engine parts, they can't fit, can they?
>Write in because fuck it
>>
>>1642945
Salvage the car, and then look around for more fuel.
>>
>>1642945
This
>>1642949
>>
File: M60 Tank.png (235KB, 757x263px) Image search: [Google]
M60 Tank.png
235KB, 757x263px
"Maybe my car has some tubing for the job" you think to yourself. You aren't a mechanic, but hey, a fucking tank is worth it. You open up the hood of your now cooled off car, however, before you even look, you can tell the tubes are far to small. Don't fret, because you see another tank of the same model on the other side of the base.
>>
>>1644408
You open up the maintenance hatch on the other tank, already you can tell the engine is in much better shape. Why the fuck are you even trying to recommission a tank when there's one that seems much more likely to be operational. The real question is why the fuck am I giving us a goddamn tank and how the fuck we're actually competent enough to try to operate and hotwire one. Also reply more damnit, I want to update more than once a day, and OP won't be a total faggot, seriously.
While the engine may seem to work, one obvious issue you noticed is the hatch is sealed shut and there's a lack of fuel. Nothing a crowbar won't fix. The car! You pull out Gordon's cudgel, the new tool is gonna get a bit dirty. Simple solution. You wedge it in between the hatch with ease, planting both your hands on the other end.
One
Two
THREE
>>
The metal groans and shakes in protest as you shove down on the bar. However, decades of neglect do predictably not hold up as well as you would think. The hatch opens, and with it a wave of that signature musky and dingy surplus smell. Perhaps it was because the other hatch was opened, but the inside was really well preserved. The issue, however, is you barely know how to get the power running. When you tried pressing down on the joysticks in the other one, the engine almost exploded. maybe you should find a manual instead of going off of what you learned in World Of Tanks
>Search base for manual in supplies
>Google search
>Do the same thing as before
>Abandon the prospect of getting a tank.
>>
>>1644574
>>Search base for manual in supplies
Look for a large yellow, or green fuel tank.
It should have diesel in it.
>>
>>1644574
>Search base for manual in supplies
>>
Adding an inventory system to help track items
We have
-AR 15 with Grip and RDS
-Browning HP
-60 rounds 5.56 NATO
-20 rounds .40 SW
-Crowbar
-Our clothes
-Our phone
-Stacy's phone

We can carry 2 more medium sized items
In the car we have:
-Consoles
-Blanket
-small sentimental items
-toolbox
-water bottle
>>
File: M60_Tank_Interior_08.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
M60_Tank_Interior_08.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
You clamber out of the hunk of metal, noting the drizzle of rain coming from the sky. the cool water feels good on your face after a long day. Well, this office may yield some results. The door is ajar and the paint is long chipped away. by the weather. However, as you walk in, you see two signs still standing in faded paint
"ARMORY"
"OFFICER'S DESK"
Well, where do you go first?
>Officer's
>Army
>write in
>>
>>1645097
I meant Armory fuck I can't delete my post
>>
>>1645097
>>Officer's Desk.
Maby there is a list of possible supplies.
>>
>>1645097
>Army
>>
>>1645097
>>Officer's
>>
You decide to look into the office, after all, it probably has archives on all of the old information. The files and books may be faded and the pages falling apart, but they provide some good info. Apparently you have to prep the engine with some oil and stuff, but other notes catch your eye. "XM16 SHIPMENT MARCH 1966" Well, that's interesting, although you are interested to know what happened and why such a hasty evacuation from the site.
>Keep reading
>Go to the armory and stack up some supplies and throw them in the tank
>Fill up and prep the tank, forget the supplies
>Set up a camp in the Tank
>>
>>1648818
>>Keep reading
Then
>Go to the armory and stack up some supplies and throw them in the tank
>>
>>1648853
Sure
>>
>>1648818
>Keep reading
>>
Why not keep reading? You have as much time as you want. However, other than a few maps of old roads, you really don't find anything of interest.

Well then, time to check the armory.
>>
>>1652813
Old roads might be abandoned and no longer on current maps.
Keep the maps.
>>
The door of the armory is sealed tight from decades of neglect, but nothing you can't deal with. As you break down the door, the darkness holds it's ground, although the built in flashlight on a phone cuts it all down. old and dusty assault rifles line the walls. Well then.
>drop most of your items (Ammo, guns, Stacy's phone, and the crowbar) temporarily and load all of it into the tank
>Grab a few rifles but loot them all for ammo while dropping items for now
> Take just one rifle and a mag
>It's all dated shit, abandon it and focus on the tank
>>
>>1653165
>>Grab a few rifles but loot them all for ammo while dropping items for now
The tank is dated too.
>>
You drop almost everything on you, while strapping several M16s, MP5s, and M14s on your arms. TWO TRIPS ARE FOR THE WEAK
>>
>>1656212
Well you are weak, you forgot the ammo like a dipshit. As you throw the ammo down the hatch, and return to the room to pick up your shit, you hear the noise of gravel being kicked up outside.
>Hide
>Run for the tank
>Check outside cautiously
>Gun whoever's outside down like Rambo
>>
>>1656220
>>Check outside cautiously
>>
>>1656220
>>Check outside cautiously
>>
>>1656220
>Gun whoever's outside down like Rambo
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
You grab your AR15 and gear, cautiously making sure not to be noticed. as you poked out your head. A group of normies in a truck with an Anarchist symbol on the side just pulled up. They seem to be enjoying the chaos, however, you are unsure if they are friendly.
>Proceed with caution
>Waste them
>Hold them up
>Do nothing
>Hold your hands in the air and drop your weapon
>>
>>1660453
Also reply more often in the next thread so I can write more updates. I'm tired of only one person 90% of updates writing in within the next two hours.
>>
>>1660453
>>Proceed with caution
>>
>Waste them
>>
Will make a new thread for next update.
>>
>>1660453
>>Waste them
>>
>>1661321
>>1661321
>>1661321
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.