[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dangerous Pilgrimage Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: p1044403143-4.jpg (278KB, 792x630px) Image search: [Google]
p1044403143-4.jpg
278KB, 792x630px
I am a warrior seeking peace and an end to bloodshed. I’m on pilgrimage to the Temple to No Gods in the distant City of Gulls. My pilgrimage has brought me to The Jungle of Bones, inhabited by supernatural creatures hungry for human flesh. My goal is to pass safely through and continue my pilgrimage.
You, my friends online, play the world. Your goal is to see me to my doom, instead of safely on my way. You’re not fully in control of the events, though, so you might not be able to do it.
The rules:
>Only directly answer my questions.
>If you don’t already know the answer, make something up.
>Keep your answers short.
>If your answer’s disruptive, I’m allowed to ignore it.
>Otherwise, I have to go with the first answer someone gives.
>Only certain posters may be able to answer if i need more information. I will either reply to who I'm asking or say "anyone may answer"

My character is slightly taller than normal but very nimble. I have an average build and strong arms. I'm wearing a leather doublet armored with chainmail between the layers on my chest, back, and forearms. I'm equiped with a long dagger under my shirt and instincts honed by a life of violence. I've been walking through the jungle for about 2 hours. there has been signs of humans before me, mostly in the form of rotted away corpses. The foliage has been getting thicker recently but I think I'm nearing a clearing. Something warns me of approaching danger. What warns me?

Anyone may answer
>>
"An agonizing wail, the last breath of a mighty beast"
>>
>>1628862
Can I see the creature from where I'm standing? If not I'll try to investigate with caution

Anyone may answer
>>
>>1628867
You can't see it from where you are standing; it sounds like it's coming from the presumed clearing up ahead.
>>
>>1628894
I cautiously advance forward to see the cause of the scream, do I find anything?

Anyone may answer
>>
>>1628917
Through the foliage you catch a glimpse of a large mass of dark fur, but you don't immediately recognize it as any animal you've ever seen before. Even though the screaming has stopped, it still seems to be breathing weakly.
>>
>>1629039
Does the area seem clear aside from this animal?
>>
>>1629047
It does, but there are many signs of recent activity of more than one creature: broken branches, loose leaves and unidentifiable tracks are spread all over the clearing.
>>
>>1629161
I'll put the animal out of it's misery with my dagger and move on. What happens next?

Anyone may answer
>>
>>1629234
you continue unhindered for the rest of the day, but as night fall something seems to be watching.
>>
>>1629239
I want to set up in a place where nobody can sneak up on me and pretend to be asleep in an attempt to draw out this mysterious figure.
Does this work?

Anyone may answer
>>
>>1629244
you still feel the eyes upon you but you doubt it is a man. how could a man see you here? or is it simply paranoia?
>>
>>1629251
after a few moments of "sleeping" a large dark shape crawls into the clearing. it is nearly 3/4 your hight and its maw is filled with shimmering white teeth. the black matted beast growls softly as it moves closer
>>
>>1629256
I want to wait until it's close and attempt to slay this foul beast so i can rest easy tonight. What happens?

Anyone may answer
>>
The beast makes a lunge at you, quicker than you expected its stride to be.
>>
>>1629269
I'll sidestep and bring my dagger down into it's head, results?
>>
>>1629275
Beforehand, you did not specify exiting the state of pretending to sleep; thus, you are unable to rise from your prone position quickly enough to execute this maneuver. You attempt to rise, but the beast tackles you almost as soon as you.
>>
*you do.
>>
>>1629283
Nice, forgot I was sitting/forgot to describe me getting up in the attempted attack >>1629261
Am I able to get to my knife while pinned by it?

Anyone may answer
>>
>>1630317
You get a tenuous grasp of the hilt long enough to pull the blade from it's scabbard, but in your haste you drop it from your hand before you can attack.
>>
>>1630394
I'll pick it back up and attempt to cut it's throat, at the same time I'll use my free arm to keep the beast at bay.
What happens?

Anyone may answer
>>
>>1630402
While scrambling for your knife you feel a sharp pain in your free arm as the razor-like teeth of the beast sink into your flesh. You manage to get a firm grip on the knife and in one swift motion you jam it up under its chin. The creature lets out an ear piercing screech and stumbles back a yard or two...
>>
>>1632353
With the creature dead, I'll tear off a piece of my sleeve and turn it in to a makeshift bandage. Is the wound too bad to stop the bleeding?

[i]Anyone may answer[/i]
>>
>>1635288
posting from work comp
>>
>>1635288
It will do, but the throbbing pain in your arm will remind you of this encounter for the coming hours. Night has fallen and it is pitch dark. Not a sound is to be heard.
>>
>>1638654
I'll settle in for the night and get some sleep. Do i sleep soundly through the night?

Anyone may answer
>>
>>1643181
You have a rested full night of sleep
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.