[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future Naruto Quest XXX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: shinobi character.jpg (86KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
shinobi character.jpg
86KB, 900x675px
Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga and Anime. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, though a bit more refined, and the villages you know and love are largely the same, though their diplomatic situations may not be.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and Shippuden..

You are playing as Kuro Nijiiroh, a fifteen year old Hidden Leaf Chunin. Once a member of Hōōmaru Tachibana’s Team Seven, along with Hakurin Hyuga, and Jimmaru ████ Uchiha. Your family consists of your older sister, an ANBU Black Ops, Shirou; your mother, the restaurateur Ki; and your father Aomon, a Tokubetsu Jounin who specializes in Hand Seals, also living with you is your cousin Haiiro, who's mother sent her to attend the Ninja Academy.

You've returned to the World after three years of being consigned to the Moon for general Otsutsukery, and also the degradation of the diplomatic order of the world.

Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Future%20Naruto%20Quest

Twitter: https://twitter.com/No_CountryQM

Pastebin of Kuro’s Stats: https://pastebin.com/girLaD0J

Last Time, Kuro began his investigation into a cult.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When do you think that Kijikon will be ready?" The busty woman, probably your target Yoko Maon asks the younger man, who you've placed as Otaro Takkai.

"Two weeks at the most I would guess, then we'll give this place a real sense of pride." He replies.

The woman laughs, "I wonder how the World Congress'll feel about this, another Kage on their borders."

The man nods, a grin on his face, "Right, to our Hoshikage!"

The two of them share a high-five before entering the village's largest building.

When they go into the tower, leaving you on your hidden perch on a nearby roof, you're thoroughly stumped by the conversation, how would this nowhere of a village have a kage?

>A) Try to sneak into the tower.

>B) Try to sneak into the Saint's Shrine.

>C) Try to find the other conspirators.

>D) You shouldn't risk anything tonight, you can wait in line tomorrow.

>E) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1627751
>>
DoA installment, I guess...
>>
>>1627859
DOA?
>>
>>1627886
Dead on arrival.

Thanks for making /qst/ Hiroshimoot, it really helped quests on 4chan and made /tg/ [so/i] much better.
>>
>>1627893

Nah. It's just that your quest is garbage.
>>
>>1627893
I mean, This is what happens when you suddenly put one on Haitus move to Pedo-site and then expect people to constantly go back and forth.

>>1628061
Nah, its enjoyable.
>>
>>1628089
I needed to get the other one established first, but I did go on for a little long.
>>
Its just a bad day country, don't stop or take this to akun.
>>
>>1627751
>>
>>1628732
>Its just a bad day country, don't stop or take this to akun.
It's been a bad day for a while then, hasn't it?
>>
>>1627751 (OP)
>>
>A) Try to sneak into the tower. (It'd be best to analyze your target some more; you just saw her.)

also saying that a jonin specializes in hand deals is like saying there's a swordsman who specializes in swinging a sword, hand seals are the means through which jutsu are performed not a genre of jutsu or anything like that
>>
>>1627751
>Try to sneak into the tower.
>>
>>1627751
>C) Try to find the other conspirators
>>
>>1627801
>>1628896
>>1632041
>I need three 1d100's with a DC of 80.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1632641
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1632641
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1632641
>>
File: sokushinbutsu.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
sokushinbutsu.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>>1632795
You head around the Village's central tower, peering over the short wall that segregates the Saint's Shrine from the rest of the village.

The two guards keeping watch over the small holy site watch it from the front, by the entrance and back, where you are. After around an hour of staking the place out, the guards finally change places. During this small window of opportunity, you take the chance to flex your body flicker, using it to move to the side of the building.

From there, you manage to squeeze into the thin window atop the wall, sliding it back into place as you drop down.

When you stand, you find yourself facing the back of what looks like a person sitting down, wreathed in expensive robes of violet and gold. Walking around them, you find that this 'Saint' is some sort of mummy.

>A) Investigate the room.

>B) Maybe if you tried praying?

>C) Sense for chakra.

>D) Talk to it.

>E) Do something to it (What?)
>>
>>1632939
>>B) Maybe if you tried praying?
>>
>>1632939
>C) Sense for chakra.
>>
>>1632939
>C) Sense for chakra.
Remind me, what is this mission actually for? I thought we were just killing people
>>
>>1632953
You are killing people, but why not investigate what's going on?
>>
I hate to do this, but a household emergency has come up, I may be able to continue this sometime this week.
>>
>>1632985
fnq doesn't want to stay alive
>>
>>1632939
>>C) Sense for chakra.
>>
>>1632948
>>1632953
>>1633085
You sense for chakra in the small building, and after a moment of fuzzy obscurity, you find that you're the only source of chakra in there.

You exhale slowly, somewhat relieved, and begin snooping around the shrine, looking for anything suspicious.

The moonlight begins to filter in through a square of slatted windows in the roof just as you start doubting your search. You sigh to yourself, thinking that 'there's nothing worth coming in here for', about the Shrine.

A few minutes of you watching the guards, planning your egress go by before you hear something rasp behind you.

"Who..." a raspy breath, "are you...?"

You spin around, adopting a defensive stance before you see the speaker.

The mummy is alive?!

>A) "What are you?!"

>B) "What the hell is going on here?!"

>C) Demand answers from it.

>D) Answer the question.

>E) It's some sort of puppet or animation, of course, it doesn't have chakra.

>F) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1638428
>C) Demand answers from it.
>>
>>1638428
>>C) Demand answers from it.
ded qst
>>
>>1638456
>>1638511
"I'm asking the questions here," you tell the mummy (or whatever it is) as you examine it more closely.

It certainly seems human, or at least it was human at one point. It's quite desiccated, but not rotted and there's a dull glow in its empty eyes that seems to shine from deep within the sockets. You don't see any of the telltale joint and compartment lines a puppet, even a human one would have. Its skin isn't flaky from what you can see, so it's not an Impure World Reincarnation.

"First off, what are you?" You ask it, wary and suspicious.

"I am the Saint," the raspy voice replies, practically hissing.

"I gathered as much," you resist the urge to roll your eyes. "but what are you? Some kind of failed Sage, are you alive?"

You think that it chuckles at that question, it really just sounds like pebbles being poured down a sandpaper tube, "I am not a Sage, no, but something like that, yes quite like that indeed." It nods, the first sign of movement it's showed.

"What are you then?"

"I cannot tell you."

"Cannot, or will not?" You feel a bit fed up that it's talking back to you, after all, it's just a corpse(?), even if it is pretending to be a Saint, it shouldn't be getting uppity at you.

"Will not," the 'Saint' hisses once more, "I can feel the gift on you, greater than any of them, but you are not one of the few who tends to me." It makes a raspy gasping noise, possibly inhaling, "so why are you here?"

>A) Answer it.

>B) Refuse to answer it. (Continue asking questions)

>C) Attack it.

>D) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1638563
>>A) Answer it.
>>
>>1638563
>>A) Answer it.
>>
>>1638573
>>1638575
"I'm here to kill the ringleaders of this little operation," you tell the mummy.

"Then why would I tell you what you want to know, if you are aiming to destroy all that has been worked towards?" The rasping corpse asks you, raising a hand to its chin.

>A) Because if it doesn't tell you, you'll kill it.

>B) It will be easier for all involved if it does tell you.

>C) If it gives them up, you won't harm it.

>>
>>1638587
>>B) It will be easier for all involved if it does tell you.
>>
>>1638587
>>B) It will be easier for all involved if it does tell you.
>>
>>1638591
>>1638597
First three 1d100 to convince it to tell you what's going on.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1638607
>>
File: spiral into sadness.gif (557KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
spiral into sadness.gif
557KB, 480x270px
>>1638610
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1638607
>>
>>1638612
you see I'm trying to kill fnq
go back to the one piece quest
>>
>>1638610
>>1638622
Maybe the dice are trying to say something...

But I still won't kill this permanently. Not that failing this roll results in game over...
>>
>>1638638
They're saying go outside and eat hamburgers and watch fireworks.

>>1638635
This is better than OPQ though
>>
>>1638650
it might be better but it isn't more fun
>>
>>1638650
>This is better than OPQ though
Aww, that means a lot to me anon. Not playing favorites with my quests but I put Naruto over One Piece myself.

>>1638607
I'm content to wait for the third dice roll, with two critfails rolled, who's to say a 100 won't save you?

>>1638665
That's a fair assessment.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1638672
>>
File: surprise.gif (985KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.gif
985KB, 256x192px
>>1638610
>>1638622
>>1638706
>>
File: shin kikoho.jpg (33KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
shin kikoho.jpg
33KB, 500x283px
>>1638610
>>1638622
>>1638706
"It would be easier for everyone involved if you did tell me what was going on here," you tell the mummy, "yourself included."

"I see that diplomacy will not work," the voice coming from the dried-out being is stronger now.

Its hands jerkily and slowly move up in front of its face, forming a diamond with the other end facing you. "It is a shame, but I am forced to deal with you myself."

Before you can dodge, a silver wave of force crushes you against the wall of the shrine, knocking the wind out of your lungs and cracking the wall with a not-insignificant boom.

Picking yourself up, you find that the 'Saint' has gotten back into a resting position, and the shrine's door is sliding open.

Before you can run, or prepare to fight, both of the guards from outside burst in, accompanied by a very large, very angry-looking man. Your fourth target, Hanamaru Souzo.

The guards both strike at you with staves, the tips crackling with electricity. You're able to dodge them, but a swing from their superior's konsaibo is able to lodge you firmly in the shrine's ceiling.

Before you can even be roused from your stupor, a meaty hand wraps around your ankle, slamming you first into the floor of the shrine, then into the wall of the shrine once more. You're then let go of, and the guards approach you once more, shock staves at the ready.

>A) Dodge!

>B) Get out of here, you'll consolidate when you're safe!

>C) Chakra Avatar go!

>D) Attempt to manipulate their electricity with Lightning Style.

>E) Starch Syrup might work right now...

>F) Throw some sort of attack at the Saint.

>G) Something else (What?)
>>
>>1638786
>C) Chakra Avatar go!
>>
>>1638786
>>
>>1638786
>>
>>1638808
>>1638811
>First three 2d50, if you would.
>>
Rolled 21, 15 = 36 (2d50)

>>1638815
>>
Rolled 11, 32 = 43 (2d50)

>>1638815
>>
Rolled 30, 37 = 67 (2d50)

>>1638815
>>
>>1638841
You weave a quick two hand seals for the most basic Lightning Style ninjutsu you can think of, grabbing the staves when the guards stab at you.

You shock both of the guards with open-palm strikes after off-balancing them, before leaping to your feet.

While the guards lay twitching to your sides, Hanamaru himself just menacingly pads his club in an open pal, scowling at you.

>A) Attack him.

>B) Wait for him to attack you.

>C) Run, you don't want to get bogged down in the middle of the village.

>>
>>1638868
>>A) Attack him.

Not letting that fuck get another shot at us
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.