[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitch Streamer Simulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 262x200px
Your a middle aged man who still lives in his mom's basement and troll people on the interwebz for teh lulz. But one day you need to pay your rent to your mom, but out of luck, you have no money. Your mom will kick you out of her basement if you don't pay the money.
One day, you find this site called twitch.tv, and you can make renevue! So, you start registering your account. But it will take effort for donations and ad renevue to roll in.

Use the 1d50 dice.
Highest roll is what I pick.
Customize yourself:

>male or female
>username

Good luck
>>
Rolled 39 (1d50)

female

>juzagirlgamer
>>
File: flago.png (24KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
flago.png
24KB, 2000x1333px
Rolled 50 (1d50)

>>16217
>male

>Doktoro_Esperanto
>>
>>16217
>Female
>GigantoTitsMcGee
>>
female
kaceytron

get free $$$ just for having tits

ez mode
>>
>>16238
welp
>>
Let's pretend you didn't already specify it's a man. If we actually want any success at this...

>female
>lulzgurlpwr
>>
Rolled 15 (1d50)

>>16261
Whoops forgot to roll
>>
>>16238
he won the roll, OP cash it
>>
>>16217
Shit forget the man and middle age part, also if my id changed I kinda in a different location
>>
>>16238
You won the roll

You are doktoro_esperanto and male. You want to start streaming right away. But first, we have to choose a game to stream. Which one? Anything counts.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d50)

>>16290
Yandere Stimulator
>>
Rolled 50 (1d50)

>>16290
Undertale
>>
Rolled 20 (1d50)

>>16290
Super Mario Bros 2.
>>
>>16290
dice+1d50
Korean Starcraft
>>
>>16307
Winrar! You start streaming 'Undertale'. Some people start viewing your stream and consider donating to you, but you don't have any panels to link your PayPal or whatever. Write a message on a panel for donating. Highest roll wins.
>>
Ok, I'm going to sleep, I'll be back in the morning.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d50)

>>16353
Donate or else you are a fang goat

Good Night OP
>>
Rolled 28 (1d50)

>>16353
Donate to me or I'll shank yer mum
>>
Rolled 30 (1d50)

>>16353
5% of weekly funds will go to charity!
>>
>>17740
You put that as your donation panel, your viewer thinks that's a nice thing to do, but your milking everything you can for your mom's rent price, so you're not actually giving 5% of weekly income.

Your twitch viewers are getting tired of your 'Undertale' playthroughs. You completed all routes 999 times. Everyone is tired of this shit. Next game? Highest roll chooses game.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d50)

>>18173
The viewers want League of Legends.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d50)

>>18173
Halo Wars
>>
Rolled 20 (1d50)

>>18173
speedrunning zelda games
>>
Rolled 29 (1d50)

>>18173
Let's try games with long as fuck plotlines.
Metal Gear Solid.
>>
>>18849
You stream "Halo Wars". You still didn't get any money so that sucks. But one day as your streaming, some kid says he will donate all his money in his PayPal for a fukken shout out. This kid doesn't seem trustworthy...

Should you:
>Tell kid to fuck off
>accept offer
>ignore

Majority wins.
>>
>>19202
Shout him out. If he doesn't give the money, say you were joking and he's a fucking faggot, then have your fanbase raid him. If he does give it, do the exact same thing.
>>
>>19246
Since your the only response in awhile, you should this kid out, he is very happy and asks for mod in your shitty chat, then he will give the money. What do?

>tell him he is a fukken faggot
>mod him
>ban him
>tell him to give the money first
>>
>>19919
Put on a trusting and kind tone, and ask him to give half the money now, then you'll mod him, then he'll give you the other half.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.