[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Auspicious quest 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Panel1gif.gif (2MB, 727x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Panel1gif.gif
2MB, 727x1350px
Expectations:
-ERP is gay
-keep it cool B)
-I'm not an artist
-I'm not fast
-The perspective character knows as much as you do.

alright lets have fun
>>
Traps aren't gay senpai
>>
>>1620059
Touchiemeself
>>
>>1620059

Whelt the Wet
>>
>>1620059
>The perspective character knows as much as I do.
But I know that traps are gay.

>Name
FuckIDunno
>>
>>1620059
gay4traps
>>
>>1620059
traps are gay and so are we
>>
>>1620176
if our name has to be 10 characters, then alternative option:
ghey4traps
>>
File: Panel 2.jpg (5MB, 4961x7087px) Image search: [Google]
Panel 2.jpg
5MB, 4961x7087px
>>1620059
you wanted this
>>
goodnight pissbabies

im gonna try and be fast as i can about this so expect a maximum of 8 hours (4 sleep) between posts unless i say otherwise

if i somehow do more than that, you have full permission to drag my family out into the street and execute them
>>
>>1620247
Loot ye goblin. Clean hands on rank goblin loincloth.
>>
>>1620247
Attempt to "attack" the goblin corpse or the ground by jumping up and punching down. Let's see how target agnostic our skill increasing is.
>>
>>1620247
Loot the body.
If it has no weapons, attempt to rip off its arm to use to defend ourself.
Attempt to change name to Dave
Walk toward the light.

I've never participated in one of these before, is if this is too many suggestions, just pick whichever one you like the best.
>>
File: Panel 3.2.jpg (4MB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
Panel 3.2.jpg
4MB, 2894x4093px
sorry about breaking my first promise to yall

oops.

>>1621331

sorry poster! i was already largely done with the panel when i saw this so half your things got left out. don't go overboard on the suggestions per post, but don't worry too much either.

i'll use my good judgement

(any comments/criticism for the meta of the thread? art suggestions, that sort of thing?)
>>
>>1621735
Attempt to clean self/bandage wounds with Gobin's loincloth?
>>
>>1621735

I didn't really like the way this page turned out so this next one is gonna be a lot cleaner. I might even go back to this one and clean it up before moving on
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>1621735
Pee on hands to clean them
>>
>>1621735
Disect remains of goblin with his claw to invest in goblin antomy skill. This may help your healing abilities because the human body is similar to the goblin body .
>>
File: Page4gif.gif (989KB, 860x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Page4gif.gif
989KB, 860x1350px
you guys are gross

sorry for the weight.

I updated the style and i've been messing around with simple backgrounds and (i guess chibi style?) simple characters for some panels. tell me what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1620059
Traps are gay.
>>
>>1632256

I beheld you, and knew you were my nigga
>>
>>1632245

Practice with our unarmed skills by doing shadowboxing to see if it will increase our skill.

Otherwise we take one of the goblin bone and sharping it into a stab weapon with help of rock.

By the way.... Traps is delious.
>>
>>1632245
Look further down cave. Drag goblin remains with us.
>>
>>1632245
Keep the longest, most durable you can find for self-defense before trying to find a way out of the cave.
(And zip up your fucking pants.)
>>
>>1634575
>longest most durable bone*
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.