[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goblin's Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: ss+(2016-05-21+at+02.50.53).png (11KB, 447x500px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-21+at+02.50.53).png
11KB, 447x500px
Welcome to Goblin quest!
You guys will be playing a goblin that lost its memory and its trying to survive in a generic mid/low fantasy world. We will start by figuring out who we think we are and then rolling 3 stats (STR, DEX, MIND) to figure out who we actually are. Since we are using stats you can imagine that some actions will require rolling and in that case I will accept the first roll that is posted. Most of the time I will be providing green arrow choices but you are always free to add your own ideas to them.
But first let's set the scene and figure out who this goblin thinks he is.

Character sheet will be updated here:

You are a goblin. A proud and happy that had somehow found himself in a small cave. But you don't happen to remember much about yourself besides your name and a few things.

>Name is Rektalin, was a goblin who did a lot of punch punch back in day and still do good punch punch, has clan but clan is gone somewhere
>We be Peperio, like to shiny thing, likier to collect them, know how make lady gerbelin like me like shiny stuff also we don't know what singular
>I be Mugrhat, like to draw and writie, have good imagination, think I can readie magic scroll and make your head go boom
>>
>>161970
>I be Mugrhat, like to draw and writie, have good imagination, think I can readie magic scroll and make your head go boom
>>
Very well, so you are Mugrhat, the sharp minded, fireworks extrodonere and a true master of the arcane!
But now let's find out how good you are at casting spells, throwing things and how big of a bully you were at lunch time back in the days when you were in a clan!

>roll 3d6
>one roll per post
>in the order the rolls will represent STR, DEX, MIND

I'm on my phone atm but once the stats are rolled and I'll post an updated drawing of the goblin to fit his stats and, more or less, his name.
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 5 = 14 (3d6)

>>162118
Rollin for stats!
>>
>>162118
rolling in the deep
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 6 = 17 (3d6)

>>162129
oops :p
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 6 = 15 (3d6)

>>162131
>>162127
LETS GO
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 5 = 14 (3d6)

>>162118
Rolling

>>161970
Is this the second or third goblin quest?
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 1 = 10 (3d6)

>>162118
>>
You guys are all fucktwats, He means 3 different d6, Not 3x 3d6, God
>>
>>162189
I dont understand what you mean Mr Cena.
>>
>>162189
if he meant what you're saying you're both idiots since 1-6 doesn't give a wide enough range to work stats off
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>162118
Other possibility
>>
Rolled 7, 14, 3 = 24 (3d20)

>>162234
Lets roll three d20 then?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>162260
>>162234
god damn both of you are retards. You ever wonder if he's using his own system of stats?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>161970
Beer can
>>
>>162234
1-6 for starting stats. Possibly with a likely hood of raising them later on. I would venture to say that 3.5 is average goblin strength with the stats reading thus
1-terrible
2-bad
3-below average
4-above average
5-good
6-fantastic
>>
Alright y'all. First to clear up, we are using a modified version of Microlite 20 to clear up anything so the stats are on the standard 3-18 DND scale. STR has counts as both str and con in dnd, dex is just dex, and mid is the rest (wis, int, cha).
There are very few skills that cover broad subjects but we will get into that later once Mugrhat actually acquires some of them. The character sheet will be posted as with the next post in a minute.
>>162144
Actually this is the first goblin quest
>>
File: anon.png (22KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
22KB, 800x800px
CHARACTER SHEET: http://pastebin.com/KK9gD6mT

Mugrhat is your name, wits and quickness are your game. You were a well-respected member of your goblin tribe and many feared you. Not only for your ability to appear out of nowhere and steal someone’s bird legs (the currency that goblin use) but also since you were once able to read a scroll that you stole from a human which resulted in a fireball that enflamed a few of your tribesmen. Because of your “almost able to read” ability you were supposed to be the next sage of the tribe, after old Kreki would die but he just didn’t seem to want to die, even with some help, so you were stuck being a well-respected and quite feared member of the tribe that went to the regular raids and got the better parts of whatever you brought back from the raids to eat or to split for some other reason.

You do not know any spell incantations by heart but you do have an empty booklet that you stole from some dwarf scribe that you mistook for a brown berry bush and went ahead and bit his ear off. But if you found any scrolls or someone willing to write down some spell incantations you could easily cast a few lower level spells.
Your tribe was attacked by a band of small humans, that much you remember. The next thing in your mind is everything going black and now you have awoken here. Deep into the cave complex where your tribe was settled. You don’t have anything in your possession besides your pants and the booklet that you stole from that one stupid dwarf.

The room is filled with sings of battle. A few dead goblins lay around and a few small humans with pointy ears. Some of the corpses being impaled on stalagmites. By the looks of things your tribe was mostly butchered. Probably for some bounty that a random innkeeper gave out and some sweet experience points. A small creek flows from the passageway that leads into the room, through it and into the corridor that leaves the room. You can smell fresh air coming from the corridor that the creek flows into. From the other one you smell nothing of particular. Some rotten meat. Probably dead goblins and rats.
Topics for Mugrhat to consider:
(these are just pointers as to what Mugrhat should be doing but if you guys have any other ideas go shoot them out)
>Did tribe mean to Mugrhat much? He liek tribe or no? He want to revenge it? Wat he do with ded tribelins?
>Mugrhat cleary best that why he live. But why people not kill him? He best but still confuse.
>Should Mugrhat find something to chop people with? Maybe stealie scrolls make things go boom.
>What was name of tribe again?
>Mugrhat belly not happy.
>>
>>163498
Look for pointy metal stabbies and make-fire-boom reading paper. Mugrhat is be prepared for fightin'.
>>
>>163637
Just for the record, you've got no pencil/pen/feather/ink or anything to write with. You are going to have to be a bit more creative if you wanna create make-fire-boom reading paper.
>>
>>163498
Eat small humans. Steal papers. Return to bog tribe huts.
>>
Okay so here are the current actions:
>find a tiny human to eat
>look for pointy metal stabbies
Both of these involve searching for someone with one being clearly easier then the other. But we will still roll for it.
Mugrhat has to use his mind for this so d20 + 2 (MIND modifier) for looking for stabbies. First person to roll decides the outcome!
>>
Rolled 12 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>164096
>>
File: he has a point.png (17KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
he has a point.png
17KB, 800x800px
You grab the first small human you find and start eating him. He tastes horrible. Maybe the clothes are the best part of him.
Trying to get yourself a stabystab you find one in the hands of a dead goblin. His name was Josh. He stole your bird legs once and then you cut his fingers.

>dagger added to the character sheet
>sheet updated: http://pastebin.com/KK9gD6mT

You hear loud sounds of rocks tumbling from the corridor that leads into this room.

>Mugrhat still hungry. Find new tiny human to eat.
>Mugrhat go ask rocks if they know where tribe went
>Clean teeth with pointy
>Need to go outside. Things in outside Mugrhat stab
>>
>>164335
>>Mugrhat go ask rocks if they know where tribe went
>>
>>165280
seconding and bump
>>
File: rockout.png (11KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
rockout.png
11KB, 800x583px
>>165280
You go towarda the sound into the corridor and a few rocks tumble to your feet. You pick one up.
"Where tribe go?" you ask the rock.
The rock does not respond.

The sounds of falling rocks starts becoming louder and the ground starts shaking a bit.

>Rock no ignore Mugrhat. Mugrhat take rock. And later, later Mugrhat make rock go boom into many rock
>Mugrhat sad that rock not know where tribe. Cry.
>Mugrhat has rock. Now he roll into outside
>>
>>166557
Put rock into anus
>>
>>166557
>Mugrhat has rock. Now he roll into outside
>>
>>166557
Pickpocket the rock's inventory
>>
>>166557
>>Mugrhat sad that rock not know where tribe. Cry.
>>
this stupid fucking face
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.