[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman: Streets Of Gotham Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
There's an unspoken rule in Gotham City. If you stay out of trouble, chances are you're not going to run into him.

This isn't always true. A month ago I saw him, chasing down a poor idiot that had stolen a car. He never even touched the guy before the sap started crying. The Bat looked up at me and stared me in the eyes right before he took him. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. I was silent then, but if I had the chance to do it over, I'd tell him
>I want to help (I am a vigilante)
>you're going down (I am a criminal)
>do things by the book (I am a police officer)
>I'll find out who you are (I am a reporter)

This quest's courses of action will be decided based on voting and consensus- we'll play it by intuition. Emphasis is on telling a good collab comic-book story, so creativity and write-ins are encouraged. The riskier (fail-possible) elements of the campaign will be decided with d20 dice rolls: 10 for situations only potentially failable, 12 for focus-intensive, 14 for legitimately difficult, 16 for intense will, 18 for feats of power and 20 for miracles.

We'll decide class and begin
>>
>>1616713
>>
>>1616713
>>you're going down (I am a criminal)
>>
>>1616713
>>I'll find out who you are (I am a reporter)
>>
>>1616713
>>
>>
>>1616713
>>I want to help (I am a vigilante)

Is my preferred option, but my runoff vote is criminal over reporter.
>>
>>1616713
>>
>>1616713
>do things by the book (I am a police officer)
>>
>>1616713
>>
>>1616713
>>
>>1616713
>I want to help (I am a vigilante)
>>
>>1616713
Considering the split can we go Anti-Hero?
>>
>>1617564
Sure, but we'll need to decide whether we're aligned with Batman or not
>>
>>1617570
Well, generally Anti-Hero's don't give a shit as to who they are working with or against...more that they do justice in their own view. Think Red Hood or Azrael.
>>
>>1617570
So, Jason Todd? I'm actually okay with that.
>>
I vote criminal. We will kill the batman,
>>
>>1617596
Yes, but Bat-Man has plot armor, and superman, and the justice league.

Our best bet for even attempting to kill Batman would be to take the role of Anti-Hero and find like-minded heroes and villains who would want the bat dead or removed.
>>
Because there's a slight tip towards criminal, we'll be going the route of a violent amoral vigilante.

Intro forthcoming
>>
>>1617612
I am satisfied with this outcome.
>>
We should become Oni. The anti-hero swordsman!
>>
>>1617596
Seconding that vote. Let's try something different.
>>
>>1616713
>>
File: image.jpg (372KB, 2037x1301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 2037x1301px
"Damn it," I mutter to myself, sliding my jacket on and sliding my pistol into its holster. "I'm gonna be late."

My best friend Joe Taggart asked me to head over to his place tonight. He's been working for the Penguin for months, and said he could give me a recommendation. Personally, I'm not the least bit interested in working for the Penguin; I'm not interested in working for anyone but myself. The only reason I might join up would be to meet Batman, and tell him how to do his damn job.

Funny thing about the Bat is that he doesn't kill, which makes it a hell of a lot easier for people like me to get screwed over when their sister's crazy ex-boyfriend gets out of jail after the Bat took him in. Turns out there isn't a whole lot of evidence to base sentences on if you're just carried in by some guy in a costume.

Now she's in the hospital after he tracked her down. I put a bullet in the guy's head, but now the cops are looking for who did it, and I'm broke what with the hospital bills taking a chunk out of our funds.

So you could say I need some help- or maybe some money.

>go to Joe's
>hit the bar for information
>write-in
>>
>>1618424

Time to learn
>>
>>1618424
>>go to Joe's
>>
>>1618424
>go to Joe's
>>
>>1618424
>>go to Joe's
>>
>>1618424
> Hit the bar for information
>>
>>1618424
>>go to Joe's
>>
>>1618424
>go to Joe's
>>
>>1618424
>>go to Joe's
>>
>>1618424
Even though it seems we'll be heading to Joe's, oh well
>>
We should be what everyone hoped the Arkham knight was gonna be. Just some new dude who wants to fuck over the Bat for hurting him before,If we go supervillian/ antihero i say we theme ourselves after wolves, wolves are scarier than bats.
>>1618424
>go to joes
>>
>>1618424 #
>go to Joe's
>>
>>1618424
You know things are taking their sweet time when you star up a quest because you need a quest to do XD
>>
>>1618424
>go to joe's
>>
Do we have to wear a costume like one of these freaks? Thought we would do a better job than the Bat. I mean he inspired all these crooks and their crazy gimmicks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.