[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Civs Vol. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 65

File: map1.png (1MB, 1192x1196px) Image search: [Google]
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
Putting this out there if theres interest

Rules:
>Everyone get to create a civ
>Everyone chooses a starting area on map, capital city, other city. Also population distribution is decided by player (Capital city must always have most pop)
>Two 'development' actions along with one regular action
>Development actions can develop magic, tech, or culture
>Regular actions are limited only by the people in your civ. You can use them to build, explore, fight, etc.
>civs start with 1000 guys,
>civ population will rise to food production (not immediately)
>food production starts @ 1000
>once a civ is picked, give names for civ, cities, culture, and who populates it. Just a sort of intro to the civ and what kind of culture it has. As a point of reference, progress is around Bronze Age tech, and you can have whatever knowledge is included there.
> I will assign a starting magic/tech based on your civ intro

Magic:
>although its fantasy, all races will start with no magical abilities.
>magic has a price. Every research into magic you must sacrifice something (population, food, land, water, etc.). Amount that you sacrifice determines how powerful the magic will be. Eg. I sacrifice 20 people to learn fire magic, I can heat things up with touch. I sacrifice 2000 people to learn fire magic, I can shoot jets from my palms.
>every 'magic unit' will require a similar sacrifice, but of a much smaller scale. You will essentially need to purchase the research with a large sacrifice, and every magical unit with smaller units of that sacrifice.

We will begin when all seven areas are chosen.
>>
Example Civ Intro from last time

>Ralia
>Race - Dryads
>Capital - Estrallander (pop 750)
>Villages - Grovespring (pop 150), Seedbrook (pop 100)
>Culture - Peaceful and fond of beautiful things, the Dryads of Ralia tend to gardens, orchards and vineyards along the bountiful rivers of their domain. With an eye for entertainment and a penchant for luxury, they craft living wood into tools and items they use in their day to day life. Ruled by a benevolent but mysterious Countess, they keep largely to themselves, shying away from the other nations.
>>
Acionae
Race - Aelins
Capitol - Thebius (400)
Villages - Hera (300), Orthena (300)
Culture - The three city states of Acionae struggle and vye for power and the favor of their gods. It is said that the most beautiful, most powerful, and most successful are chosen to ascend to the heavens. it is this belief that drives the people forward with great ambition, violence, and treachery.
>>
File: IMG_2462.jpg (418KB, 1192x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.jpg
418KB, 1192x1196px
Name: Alba
Race: Humans
Capital: Calda (600)
Villages: Argon, Trelew, Canava, Parde (100 each)
Culture: Ablions pride themselves on being excellent artisans and the more macho pride themselves on being superb swordsmen.
>>
>>1617162
Forgot to mention, location 7. Thebius at the river fork, and the other two at the mouth of each southern river.
>>
7 >>1617162
6 >>1617179
Still have 5 unclaimed slots
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
Map so far. Can Acionae describe what their fantasy race looks like?>>1617186
>>
>>1617162
>>1617535
Aelins look virtually identical to human females but the surface is where the similarities end. Aelins were created to be playthings but the fickle nature of their creators blessed them with the ability to procreate as a form of spite from one angry God to another. As they became too numerous to be controlled but too useful for the God's dependency to be removed, they were cast out to this world. From there, they could cull each other, and only the best would be taken to fulfill their purpose. Inherently each Aelin knows of their creators, and believes they were created in their image. They also know that becoming ascended is their true purpose.

They reproduce through a process called "Offering" in which two or more Aelins bathe a small figurine of bone, wood, clay, or stone in a small basin of the blood of those offering. The figurine shatters, and one of the Aelins is chosen to carry the offspring to term.
>>
Popitopia
Race - Fungus
Capital - Opitopia (500)
Villages -Ipipiopia (250), Topi (150), Ptopipop (100)
Culture - The mushroom people of Popitopio have a distinct cast system based on the strand of fungus, divided between warrior/slave, and nobility. The warrior/slave caste, known as Popi, are large, dull creatures, slow-witted but with the advantage of mobility via their trunk-like tubular appendages. The smaller, cleverer, nobility caste on the other hand, the Poia, are rooted to the ground, but emit a chemical pollen that reacts with the Popi, allowing them to be controlled through intense pain (delivered at will by the Poia) if they are regularly dosed. This relationship has turned the Poia into a callous, arrogant race of masters, who take advantage of their brutish slaves to build monuments to themselves, while they research into the nature of the world around them, and plan ambitious conquests for domination over the other 'lesser beings' they share borders with.
>>
>>1617715
Which territory?
>>
>>1617730
Location 2,

Opitopia to the north, around the center of the darker green blob of forest. Ipipiopia resting at the fork of the two rivers just below the forest. Topi in between the two rivers on the eastern edge, but away from the sand, more into the green. Ptopipop to the south west, at the clump of dark green on the border of 4.
>>
>Nation - Serrum Sa
>Race - Humans
>Capital - Svet (550)
>Villages - Vroosh (300) Frss (150)
>Culture - Explorers, the Sers spend most of their time conquering nature, observing the lands and creatures around them. Due to the widespread worship of the sun and the belief in the ""fire" and "heat" that flows through all creatures the Sers seek to triumph over the dark and cold night and all shadows that reside within it.

5th area
Svet lies at the first split of the eastern twin river.
Vroosh lies between the twin rivers where they are the closest to each other, at the border of the green and brown.
Frss lies near the seaside on the eastern side of the eastern twin river
>>
>2 humans
Already ruined
>>
File: amduscae.png (2MB, 1149x1196px) Image search: [Google]
amduscae.png
2MB, 1149x1196px
>Amduscae, Kingdom of Knowledge
>Race - Humans, elves, gnomes
>Capital - Sanctum Hold (Pop 500)
>Villages - Guildspire (pop 300), Wyrdenhall (pop 200)
>Culture - The nation of Amduscae is one of discovery, innovation and learning. Called "The Kingdom of Knowledge" and the "Land of Night and Day", the chief philosophy of the Amduscans is that when it comes to knowledge, no stone should be left unturned and every secret of the world must be uncovered and put to use. To this point the Amduscans seek to build great universities within their towers which serve as arcologies for the upper class while the lower class labors outside. Another odd fact about Amduscae is that the castes are split between night and day. The top class - the leaders, researchers, scientists and mages, are awake primarily during the night, while the lower class - peasants, farmers, craftsmen and their supervisors, work during the day. Their upper class works tirelessly from dusk to dawn researching things such as magic, technology, literature, arts, science and humanities, among other things.
>>
File: troll towns.png (99KB, 345x399px) Image search: [Google]
troll towns.png
99KB, 345x399px
>Urtuph,
>Race - Trolls
>Capital – Hanrak (650)
>Villages - Thanwet (150), Korval (200)
>Culture – The trolls of the Island of Urtuph have had a hard life, clinging to subsistence on their inhospitable island. The north is a rocky wasteland, the centre barren hills with little but heather and grass. Winters are cold and the land is constantly swept by chill winds and currents from the north. Only in the south west, where the rest of the island provides a little shield, does the climate approach bearable, where a river runs that does not freeze in winter and trees grow in the swampy valleys.

Perhaps nothing else would live here, but the trolls have managed, living off fish from the river and shore, roots from the ground, and the herds of swamp-pigs they have domesticated. They brew their beer, carve statues of their many gods, and build round houses of stone and thatch. A little taller than a man, but far heavier, they are amazingly strong and have nearly unlimited endurance. They also tend to be conservative, superstitious and somewhat stupid.
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
Only one territory left. Mushroom anon, I think the dark blob you were talking about was actually a lake, so I put your capital near the shore.

Here are the nation's starting magics/techs
> Acinoae: Creation (I) - allows the creation of other Aelins through ritual
> Alba: Iron Swords
> Popitopia: Greenweaving (I) - allows one to manipulate roots and vines to create small objects
> Serrum Sa - Flame (I) - heat objects up via touch; at maximum power can eject one inch flames from their fingertips
> Amduscae - University - reduced sacrifice cost for magical research
> Urtuph - Poisonthorn Club - attacks result in additional casualties for the opponents
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
>>1618273
Never mind, its definitely not a lake.

Just waiting for one more. You can plan your actions and researches here in the meantime. Everyone has 1000 gold treasury with 0 income to start. Action costs:

> Build Settlement (500 gold)
> Build Building (Barracks, Market, Mine, Temple, Watchtower, etc.) (250 gold)
> Explore (free)
> Build military unit (50 gold)
> Upgrade Building (50 gold per upgrade)
> Build road (variable)
>>
You should maybe adjust the price of things OP. If someone wanted they could just turn their whole population into military from the word go and march on someone else.
>>
I thought this had died OP. or did something happen?
>>
>>1618510
It had died of inactivity from others.
>>1618423
Good idea, I think military units should be 150 gold?
>>
>>1618512
huh nice to see it back, welp good luck.
enjoy yourself and ill make my way out, I will just play the hive again and I think you want some more variation. enjoy guys hes a good QM.
>>
>>1618512
I'm not a math guy, maybe something like that. Or you could have a military require upkeep.
>>
>>1616672
>although its fantasy, all races will start with no magical abilities.
Can I still start as vampires? (if there is another spot still open)
>>
>>1618666
yup
>>
>>1618666
Sorry, I made an error copypasting, everyone WILL start with one magic/tech as per here
> I will assign a starting magic/tech based on your civ intro
>>
>>1618281
>Nation - Serrum Sa
>Race - Humans
>Capital - Svet (550)
>Villages - Vroosh (300) Frss (100)
>Food prod. - 1000
>Gold - 750
>Magic - Flame (I) [Heat objects via touch][1inch flames from fingertips]
>Culture - Explorers, the Sers spend most of their time conquering nature, observing the lands and creatures around them. Due to the widespread worship of the sun and the belief in the ""fire" and "heat" that flows through all creatures the Sers seek to triumph over the dark and cold night and all shadows that reside within it.

1) Most of the Sers worship the searing flames, but there are those few, mainly in Frss, who worship the warm, guiding light that grants life
2) Research "light torch" (sacrifice 50 pop)

1) Build fishing huts
>>
>>1618720
What do I roll btw?
>>
>>1618720
We roll 1d10, doesn't seem like any of your actions require a roll however. Also, your magic will be related to creating/giving life/resurrection?
>>
>>1618743
I take it we won't roll for every action then. What determines whether we need to roll or not?
>>
>>1618281
Regular action)Build mine at base of mountain east of Ptopipop
Development 1)Research Greenweaving to create pillars of vines/wood in the mines, allowing us to go deeper into the earth. (Sacrifice 50 pop)
Should I roll for greenweaving?
Development 2) Research into wheel/cart, to carry loads from the mines, and to carry the Poia rooted in soil.
>>
>>1618748
We will only roll for battle. I had required rolls for scouting animals in the past, but that seems to only slow the game. In combat, you will roll xd10 where x is the number of units you have. Units are what you train after spending your 150 gold on military. Its supposed to be structured so that a unit of every military type has the same strength.

>Ex. I have trained three units of orcs. Each unit is 150 strong. Total 450 strong.
> I battle against 3 units of giants. Each unit is 50 strong. Total 150 giants. Although I have more soldiers, we are of equal balance strengthwise
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.jpg (143KB, 710x919px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.jpg
143KB, 710x919px
>>1618281

The City of Rome has fallen on hard times. After being weakend by decades of war against its neighbors and a plethora of incompetent rulers, the barbarians from beyond the eastern mountains have finally delivered the coup de grace and penetrated its defenses.

The last hill inside the city still stands against the invaders but for how long? In there desperation the roman people made a pact with unholy forces. In exchange for worship and submission the Vampire dinasty of the "Thredars" slaughtered the barbarians and freed the city from their clutches. But would have death been a mercy in comparison to what the people of Rome will have to endure now...

Kingdom of Rome
>Race - Humans, Vampire ruling class
>Capital - Rome (pop 700)
>Villages - Antium (pop 150), Ostia (pop 150)
> Food - 1000
> Magic - (I'm assuming OP assigns them)
>Culture - The ruling class of Vampires are more feared as monsters then worshipped as living gods, though they are generally fair to the general population perception will only shift slowly. The Rex(King) holds absolute power but the court is corrupt, filled with intrigue and not uncommoly, dead vampires. Slaves are abundant and serve as cheap labor and food source. The military is proffesional, honed by decades of war and a military career is rewarding and highly respected.
>>
>>1618768
Do you have an idea of where the cities should be or should I handle that?
>>
File: 1498570174689.png (1MB, 1192x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1498570174689.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
>>1618768
And position of cities.
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
>>1618775
We can now start. Everybodys starting magic/tech is such:
> Acinoae: Creation (I) - allows the creation of other Aelins through ritual
> Alba: Iron Swords
> Popitopia: Greenweaving (I) - allows one to manipulate roots and vines to create small objects
> Serrum Sa: Flame (I) - heat objects up via touch; at maximum power can eject one inch flames from their fingertips
> Amduscae: University - reduced sacrifice cost for magical research
> Urtuph: Poisonthorn Club - attacks result in additional casualties for the opponents
> Rome: Lorica Segmentata

FIRST TURNS SO FAR
>>1618720
>>1618749
>>
>>1618780
>Urtuph
>Race - Trolls
>Capital - Hanrak (650)
>Villages - Thanwet (150), Korval (200)
>Food - 1000
>Gold - 750
>Tech
Poisonthorn Clubs- attacks result in additional casualties for the opponents
>Culture
The trolls of the Island of Urtuph have had a hard life, clinging to subsistence on their inhospitable island. The north is a rocky wasteland, the centre barren hills with little but heather and grass. Winters are cold and the land is constantly swept by chill winds and currents from the north. Only in the south west, where the rest of the island provides a little shield, does the climate approach bearable, where a river runs that does not freeze in winter and trees grow in the swampy valleys. Perhaps nothing else would live here, but the trolls have managed, living off fish from the river and shore, roots from the ground, and the herds of swamp-pigs they have domesticated. They brew their beer, carve statues of their many gods, and build houses of stone and thatch. A little taller than a man, but far heavier, they are amazingly strong and have nearly unlimited endurance. They also tend to be conservative, superstitious and somewhat stupid.

Development 1: Fish is a big part of troll diet, but we can only fish near the shore with our primitive rafts. Try to develop better ships to go out onto open water.

Development 2: The poisonous trees we use to make our clubs is one example among many of poisonous things on our island. Trolls are naturally resistant to such things, but not immune. We should research healing so our shamans can better treat our people.

Regular: Build a market at Hanrak for 250 gold. Fish and seaweed come up from Thanwet, meat and leather down from Korval, and Hanrak is where all these goods meet and are sold to the bulk of the population.
>>
>>1618780
how did you make this map? it's so nicely done
>>
>>1618780
>>1618780

>Kingdom of Rome

>Race - Humans, Vampire ruling class
>Capital - Rome (pop 700)
>Villages - Antium (pop 150), Ostia (pop 150)
> Food - 1000
> Gold - 750
> Income - 0
> Magic/Tech - Lorica Segmentata

Regular Action
>Build Barracks in Rome.
Development Actions
> "The Roman Phalanx is outdated and unsuitable for the required battles ahead. We shall forge swords from the same iron we make our armor from and equip our soldiers with broad shields" - Publius Thredar, military advisor. Research iron Spatha(sword).
> Research Iron Scutum(shield).
>>
>>1618780
Action 1: Construct markets in all the settlements besides Calda. It may drain the economy but it'll pay off.

Development 1: Study and learn the natural herbs of the land. Perhaps they may have medicinal benefits.

Development 2: Develop a writing script on stone tablets.
>>
>>1618743
Just bad wording on my part. I was thinking just light and warmth.
>>
File: troll.jpg (715KB, 756x1058px) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
715KB, 756x1058px
>>1618811
Might as well start the game if 5/7 of our players are here. If they do not show up, I will run them as NPCs

URTUPH

>>Capital - Hanrak (650)
>>Villages - Thanwet (150), Korval (200)
>>Food - 1100
>>Gold - 750 (+25 per turn)
>>Tech: Poisonthorn Clubs, Tree Trunk Rafts, Health Elixir
>>Magic: None
>>Military Units: None

Trolls start their turns creating large rafts from uprooting logs and tying them together to create massive rafts capable of supporting their weight. Food stockpile increases as a result.

The shamans discover quite by accident that crushing bones of a pig (not just by sitting on it) yield an ingredient that when mixed with nearby wildflowers yield a strong health elixir! It will prove handy in tough times.
>>
File: rome.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>1618838
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Villages - Antium (150), Ostia (150)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 750
>>Tech: Lorica Segmentata
>>Military Units: 150 Legionnaries
>>Special Buildings: Barracks

The Vampiric Romans build a barracks. They are capable of training units at a lower cost (125 gold), as well as having a place to experiment with military techs.

They use the barracks to experiment in warcraft and forge an Iron Spatha and Scutum. As they do not have a mine, they are unable to forge a mass number of them to arm their troops.
>>
File: alba.jpg (221KB, 1280x686px) Image search: [Google]
alba.jpg
221KB, 1280x686px
>>1618842
ALBA

>>Capital - Calda (600)
>>Villages - Argon (100), Trelew (100), Canava (100), Parde (100)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 0 (+100 per week)
>>Tech: Iron Sword, Health Elixir, Stone Scripture

The King of Alba invests all his treasury in markets, emptying the coffers for the promise of a grand income every turn.

Herbalists discover the natural properties of crushed bones mixed with colored poppies and a simple solution to create a Health Elixir! It is best saved in troubling times.

They learn to record their scripture in stone tablets. Along with the storage of information, the Albans are one step closer to creating some forms of runic magic from.
>>
>>1619040
Can I just build a mine or do I have to explore to find iron first? And can I add Spatha and Scutum to techs?
Btw maybe u want a discord or smth so the thread doesnt get cluttered with questions.
>>
File: serrumsa.jpg (22KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
serrumsa.jpg
22KB, 500x316px
>>1618720
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (550)
>>Villages - Vroosh (300) Frss (100)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 750
>>Culture: Worship of the Light
>>Tech: None
>>Magic - Flame (I), Glow (II)

The Serrumians sacrifice to learn the power of the light. They learn of Glow magic, which allows them to create an illuminating ball of light that they can hover and place in locations anywhere.

Glow (I) creates a dim ball, about 10 inches in diameter.

Glow (II) allows them to create balls of sizes up to five feet in diameter, and can vary the colors of the light, and is quite bright. They notice it has adverse effects towards dirty creatures and men of impure hearts.

Casting and dispelling a Glow will require a very minor sacrifice, but the upkeep requires no sacrifice.

The construction of fishing huts increases their stockpile. Their population will grow to fill it in consecutive turns.
>>
File: fungi.jpg (84KB, 620x455px) Image search: [Google]
fungi.jpg
84KB, 620x455px
>>1618749
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Ptopipop (500)
>>Villages - Ipipiopia (250), Topi (150), Ptopipop (100)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 500 (+20 per turn)
>>Resources - Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Large Carts
>>Magic: Greenweaving (II)

The Mushroom Men sacrifice the sufficient enough gold to research the next tier in their magicka. Greenweaving (II) allows them to manipulate roots and branches to create large objects meant to be more permanent, such as houses, platforms, ramps, etc. Every spell of this requires a moderate sacrifice.

Carts are invented to help carry loads from the mine, accelerating resource accumulation and income directly.

>>1619070
I think discord might be a bad idea as some in the previous quest grew quite bitter when anonymity was removed. But you can just build a mine, you don't need to explore.

Everyone can post their next (or first) turn now. I will continue it after the other two anons come back or enough time has passed and I think they won't.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Acionae
Race - Aelins
Capitol - Thebius (400)
Villages - Hera (300), Orthena (300)
>Food - 1000
>Gold - 750
Culture - The three city states of Acionae struggle and vye for power and the favor of their gods. It is said that the most beautiful, most powerful, and most successful are chosen to ascend to the heavens. it is this belief that drives the people forward with great ambition, violence, and treachery.
Magic: Creation (I) - allows the creation of other Aelins through ritual

Action 1: Develop Markets in Orthena and Hera

Development 1: The construction of ships and exploitation of the seas become a key industry in Thebius. To this end [Shipbuilding] is researched there.

Development 2: Monetary practices are improved. This means that the use of and circulation of coinage is brought under control by the individual city-states and a set of metal standards are introduced by the 3 cities to provide stability for their markets.
>>
>>1619129
>>1619028

Question, OP. What difference does a higher population make? What difference does the population of a settlement make? I assume there's some sort of trade off between a few big cities or lots of little ones?

Also, I'm slightly butthurt that I wasted an action on building one market when Alba demonstates that I could have built one in all three settlements I own at once.

URTUPH

>>Capital - Hanrak (650)
>>Villages - Thanwet (150), Korval (200)
>>Food - 1100
>>Gold - 775 (+25 per turn)
>>Tech: Poisonthorn Clubs, Tree Trunk Rafts, Health Elixir

Development 1: The big rafts aren't terrible, but once you get a bit away from land there's still this tendency for the waves to come over the side and knock things off into the water. The crew in particular. So lets carry on trying to build better boats. Maybe something with sides?

Development 2: Inspired by their success, the shamans carry on with their experiments into herbalism. What else can they discover?

Regular: Our island is mostly a barren and empty place, but lets explore it a little and see if we find anything useful.
>>
>>1619236
More towns mean access to more land, which affects effectiveness of farms and number of building slots.

Popultion is a factor to determine how fortified a town is. A player civ can take a 250 town easier than a 1000 pop town.

I can redo the turn so you can buy more markets since you were unaware you could buy multiple.
>>
File: stepan-alekseev-03s.jpg (215KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
stepan-alekseev-03s.jpg
215KB, 1024x1365px
>>1619129
>Kingdom of Rome

>Capital - Rome (700)
>Villages - Antium (150), Ostia (150)
>Food - 1000
>Gold - 750
>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Spatha, Iron Scutum
>Magic: None
>Military Units: 150 Legionnaries
>Special Buildings: Barracks

Regular Action
>Build a huge miningcomplex near Rome in the mountains. It might cost more initialy but it will not only supply us with iron but also with valuable materials.
Development Actions
> "Our army still lacks flexibility. We should equip them with throwing javelins." - Maximum Roleplaying.
> Introduce basic education programs for the general populace. Smarter people with more opportunities means more innovation and less discontent.
>>
>>1619129
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Opitopia (500)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 500 (+20 per turn)
>>Resources - Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Large Carts

Development 1: Enamored with their new carts, the Poia nobility continue looking into building them into even grander carriages, perhaps using their new Iron resource. In their minds they dream of using them to conduct and wage battle.
Development 2: Poia researchers also look into breeding the luxurious trees of the forest, that the fungus people use for nourishment and shade.
Regular: Build a marketplace in the capital city.
>>
>>1619304
Nah, retconning turns is a slippery slope I'd rather we avoid, and being butthurt is just part of playing games anyway. I'll soldier on. Thanks for the offer though, and for the answer about towns.
>>
I'm confused do we start with units? Rome has 150 soldiers, but I didn't even see us end a turn.
>>
>>1619345
Barracks construction gives a starting number of military units.
>>
File: aelin.jpg (198KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aelin.jpg
198KB, 1600x1200px
>>1619223
ACIONAE

>>Capital - Thebius (400)
>>Villages - Hera (300), Orthena (300)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 500 (+70 per turn)
>>Resources: Wood
>>Tech: Smallhull Ships, Monetary Standards
>>Magic: Creation (I)

The Aelins start the game creating markets, and improving monetary practices that include a tighter control on circulation, increasing revenue.

They develop smallhulled ships, single floored, wide rowboats with large sails that can navigate their island's coasts and calm seas.

Unless Amduscae anon returns, we will start Turn 2! So far I have:
>>1619320
>>1619316
>>1619236
>>
>>1619055
Action 1: Search the general land for anything interesting

Action 2: Search the land for types of livestock, specifically cattle

Development 1: Learn the proper uses of stone in construction. Research masonry

Development 2: Learn astrology. It may very well play an important part in the lives of Albions.
>>
>>1619090
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (550)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 750
>>Culture: [Worship of the Light][Worship of the Flames]
>>Tech: None

1) A way to transport materials between settlements is needed, research riverboats
2) Research cartography

1) The dark night has caged us in our houses for too long, [Glow (I)] is used to light up the towns of Serrum Sa and [Glow (II)] is used to set up a proective perimeter around Svet, Vroosh and Frss - (sacrifice [gold])
>>
Sorry, I work so I won't be around to post all the time but I can definitely do it when I'm off. Will I be allowed make-up turns?

>Amduscae
Race - Humans, elves, gnomes
Capital - Sanctum Hold (Pop 500)
Villages - Guildspire (pop 300), Wyrdenhall (pop 200)
Bonus: University - reduced sacrifice cost for magical research

Regular: Every nation starts with a good infrastructure. Begin building mines to strike deep into the earth and extract the wealth within.
Development 1: Our studies should begin with the study of magic. It is true that there will be some lives lost in the process, but we will perform our research ethically. Subjects for sacrifice will be drawn from those nearing death, those sentenced to capital punishment, and those with terminal illness. We can start with elemental magic, as the fundamentals are most important.
Development 2: Next we can research architecture to further improve our arcologies and build better structures in general.
>>
File: amduscae.jpg (217KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
amduscae.jpg
217KB, 600x300px
AMDUSCAE

>>Capital - Sanctum Hold (475)
>>Villages - Guildspire (300), Wyrdenhall (200)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 250 (+75 per turn)
>>Resources: Gold, Iron
>>Tech: Arcology
>>Magic: Flame (I)
>>Special Buildings: University

The Amduscaens begin by researching elemental magics. The first that catches their eyes is flame. They now share the ability to master flames to the extent that the Serrumians do. (If you wish, you can chance a much larger sacrifice to gain other tiers while researching a magic, that will be at your own risk however)

They begin to integrate into their structures a respect and acknowledgement for their surroundings, understanding the necessary forces, materials, and manpower required to build stronger and larger structures on these environments.

They begin to build a mine in every city, increasing income and giving access to resources.

>>1619541
I'm glad you're still playing anon, I'll try not to rush turns and I can wait for everyone of course. I think I will begin posting when we have at least five players, but won't move on in turns unless we know for certain we lost a player.

TURN 2:
>>1619483
>>1619486
>>1619320
>>1619316
>>1619236
Need Aelins and Amduscae now, I can wait 'till tomorrow if need be.
>>
>>Capital - Sanctum Hold (475)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold -325 (+75 per turn)
>>Tech: Arcology
>>Magic: Flame (I)

Regular: Now that we have a steady supply of gold and iron today we can begin trading and bringing in much needed income.
Development 1: We should also look into our safety. Before we develop peacekeepers we should give them suitable armaments to use. The basic sword would probably be the best start.
Development 2: For our magical experimentation, we should turn our focus to earth magics. There are a variety of theorized applications for this, such as the ability to shape greater stone structures, dig and mine with greater efficiency, and strike at our enemies with jagged spires of stone. We wish to explore as many of these possibilities as possible. We have accepted most of the ethically acceptable subjects for our rituals from Sanctum Hold, but Guildspire and Wyrdenhall remain untapped. We can try to gather suitable subjects from there, so as not to put too much strain on any one city.
>>
>>1619880

Also by trading I mean building a market to do so in, left that part out.
>>
File: alba.jpg (35KB, 564x503px) Image search: [Google]
alba.jpg
35KB, 564x503px
>>1619483
ALBA

>>Capital: Calda (600)
>>Villages: Argon (100), Trelew (100), Canava (100), Parde (100)
>>Food: 1250
>>Gold: 100 (+100 per week)
>>Tech: Iron Sword, Health Elixir, Masonry, Astrology, Stone Scripture

Albans learn how to construct buildings properly using large stone blocks. They also study the stars, creating stories connecting the shape of the stars.

They send out explorers, finding herd of cattle, increasing food stockpile. They also find a village of Kobolds. They are very xenophobix, armed with leather cuirasses and iron swords, but standing two feet tall. What would you like to do?

> Fight!
> Offer a trade
> Leave for now
> Write In
>>
>>1620011
> Leave for now
>>
File: fungi.jpg (114KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
fungi.jpg
114KB, 400x518px
>>1619320
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Ptopipop (500)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 270 (+45 per turn)
>>Resources - Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Large Carts, Iron Cart, Tree Farming

Popitopians begin to build larger carriages, with iron wheels and platforms, built for durability and lheavy cargo. The carts themselves are slower than wooden ones.

The fungi also research breeding more luxurious trees for shelter and nourishment, increasing their stockpile.

A marketplace is finally built in the capital.
>>
File: serrumsa.jpg (91KB, 620x449px) Image search: [Google]
serrumsa.jpg
91KB, 620x449px
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (600)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 350 (+30 per turn)
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges

Serrumians are able to construct riverboats, accelerating trade between their cities. Cartography directly impacts the efficiency of the boat pilots in delivering these goods.

Gold is sacrificed to cast Glow in and around the towns. All the towns are forever illuminated, the forces of evil averse from the powerful beams. The streets of the Serrumian towns are much safer this turn.

>>1620022
Albans leave for now, knowing they have the option to return later.
>>
File: rome.jpg (262KB, 900x534px) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
262KB, 900x534px
>>1619316
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 250 (+35 per turn)
>>Resource - Iron, Gold, Coal, Quartz
>>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Javelins, Education

Romans can now train throwing javelin units. Education allows them to construct learning institutions that can accelerate either magicka or allow for more techs.

A huge mining complex is built. They have access to various resources.
>>
File: troll.jpg (143KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
143KB, 1024x791px
>>1619236
URTUPH

>>Capital - Hanrak (675)
>>Villages - Thanwet (165), Korval (210)
>>Food - 1100
>>Gold - 775 (+25 per turn)
>>Tech: Poisonthorn Clubs, Tree Trunk Rafts, Smallhull Ship, Health Elixir, Smelly Elixir

Troll herbalists find when a certain mixture of dirt, pig fat, and troll hairs are thrown, a disgusting odor spreads, capable of incapacitating and ever killing creatures weaker than the hearty trolls.

The rafts are improved by replacing the logs with flattened wood, curved upwards to form sides. Trolls are seated in the middle, capable of rowing the seacraft.

The island is explored. The find a group of Earth Elementals, large humanoid masses of magic tethered stone, capable of earth magics but incapable of any other magics. What would you like to do with them?

> Fight!
> Offer/Ask for a trade
> Leave for now
> Write in
>>
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 570 (+70 per turn)

Action 1. Thebius begins the construction of a shipyard but they are not the only ones. A few smaller shipyards also pop up in the other city states, although their size is paltry in comparison and produce little more than fishing boats.

Development 1: The city of Hera hires several dozen bands to explore the continent of Acionae.
Development 2: More effective fishing methods are developed to feed the population and supplement their diets.
>>
File: amduscae.jpg (123KB, 736x980px) Image search: [Google]
amduscae.jpg
123KB, 736x980px
>>1619880
AMDUSCAE

>>Capital - Sanctum Hold (495)
>>Villages - Guildspire (285), Wyrdenhall (190)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 75 (+100 per turn)
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword
>>Magic: Flame (I), Geomancy (I)

Amduscaens research Geomancy (I). They are able to erode rocks and ores via touch, allowing for more purified ores.

They develop the iron sword to help arm their militas and troops.

A market is built, increasing treasury income.

(adjusting population on account for sacrificial discount the Amduscans have)
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
mupdate, everyone link your turn 3 here while we wait on Aelins!
>>
>>1620188
I posted here >>1620182
>>
>>1620188

AMDUSCAE

>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 175 (+100 per turn)
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword

Regular: While our coffers fill, we should next survey the lands of Amduscae to find any points of interest or usable items.
Development 1: Putting our magic research on hold for now, we should research farming methods and techniques so that our people may be well-fed.
Development 2: We should also research methods of economic production to further increase our wealth.
>>
>>1620108
Can I rather have the javelins add some power to the Legionnaries essentially making them a mixed unit? Mainly for roleplaying reasons.
>>
*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed!!!!!!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
>>
>>1620161

>Earth Elementals
We trolls have many gods. One of the most important is the Stone Father, who rules over the ground and the rocks. These elementals are surely his servants, so should be respected. Some chieftains and shamans go to visit them and give them small gifts in an attempt to make friends.

Does that use my regular aciton up? If not, then we'll do some more exploration of the island.

Development 1: Trolls aren't great at thinking about things, in general. They're even worse at thinking about more than one thing at a time. In order to combat this, a guild system is developing, so trolls can specialise in a single profession and not have to think too much about other aspects of life. Hopefully this will help the economy and boost production.

Development 2: The first guild to properly establish itself is the new Shipbuilders Guild, based in Thanwet. More boats will be made for fishing and for transporting goods up and down the river under the guilds supervision.
>>
File: aelin.jpg (90KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
aelin.jpg
90KB, 900x702px
>>1620237
ACIONAE

>>Food - 1200
>>Gold - 320 (+70 per turn)

Many scouting expeditions are sent out across the island. Here is what they find:

> A herd of manticores roaming the desert in the southwest, seeming to be protecting an ancient temple of some sort.
> A large, floating, spherical boulder with a large vibrating sound emitting from below its body, on the surface. Certainly, this serves as a powerful magical nexus, and settling here will grant easier research in magicka
> Squid faced men in the east, who are masters of telepathy but otherwise cannot speak. You may choose to interact with them if you wish.

By forming their fishing methods to be more effective and constructing more fishing docks, they are granted a higher stockpile of food.
>>
TURN 3 SO FAR
>>1620614
>>1620250

>>1620605
Okay
>>
>>1620188

VAMPIRIC ROME

>Capital - Rome (700)
>Food - 1000
>Gold - 250 (+35 per turn)
>Resource - Iron, Gold, Coal, Quartz
>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Javelins, Education, Iron Shields, Iron Swords

Regular Actions
> Build a Market in Rome.
> Explore the land, lets see how our old neighbours faired against the barbarians.
Development Actions
> We should develope barges to trade our goods downstream.
> Implement new taxations on trade to maximise our profits.

I'm gonna assume u forgot to add my Iron swords/shields to tech. I'm just afraid that 2 of my actions went to waste xd.
>>
File: Illithid.jpg (73KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
Illithid.jpg
73KB, 400x578px
>>1620654
My shipyard wasn't included in my turn results.

>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 390 (+70 per turn)

Action: Construction trade fleets between the city states to generate wealth.

Development 1: Meet with the Squidmen. Aelin lore has some knowledge of these creatures, once called Illithids. We return their true name to them in the archives.

Development 2: Research Archery
>>
>>1620697
>Edit: Food 1200
>>
>>1620188

POPITOPIA
>>Capital - Opitopia (500)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 270 (+45 per turn)
>>Resources - Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Large Carts, Iron Cart, Tree Farming

Question: So how does population work in relation to food, can I now make 250 more population through development, or do I just have to wait for them to produce by turn?
Question: Also, does Greenweaving (II) mean I can sacrifice anything to build buildings? Since it's magic, can I build things during my development action? Like if I wanted to sacrifice 250 pop, could I build a barracks during my development action, and still do other things during my regular action? Just hypothetical for now.

Development 1: Satisfied with their carriages, the fungus people look for other uses for iron, since they do a good job of shielding carts, could they shield the large Popi as well?

Development 2: The Poia blossom with pride, and order the Popi to begin using wood and stone to construct and carve monuments in the Poia image around the forest cities.

Regular: The Poia have the Popi pull their carts around the empire, exploring the land for any oddities or resources.
>>
>>1620723
1. Population will grow until it hits capacity i.e. until it equals food stockpile. Standard rate is growing at 50 per turn.
2. Yes, although sacrificing 250 people would be more wasteful than 250 gold. We can say you can sacrifice anything of equivalent value to a building cost or upgrade when you cast Greenweaving (II)
>>
>>1620724
Got it, I will keep that in mind for future turns, thanks.
>>
File: troll.jpg (10KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
10KB, 280x210px
>>1620614
TURN 3

URTUPH

>>Capital - Hanrak (700)
>>Villages - Thanwet (180), Korval (220)
>>Food - 1100
>>Gold - 1000 (+35 per turn)
>>Culture: Guild System, Shipbuilder's Guild
>>Tech: Poisonthorn Clubs, Tree Trunk Rafts, Smallhull Ship, Health Elixir, Smelly Elixir
>>Other Units: Fishing Boats

The trolls establishes a shipbuilders guild. They are able to construct a variety of ships to navigate the rivers and seas at larger volumes and lowered costs. Trade is accelerated as a result.

The elementals are talked to. They are fairly independent, having little want or need for any material thing in particular. They do agree however, that they want to improve their material form with a special material only found in the snowy regions of the world. Blackstone is said to be imbued with magical properties and is ten times as strong and half as heavy as their current materials. However, it is only located in mountainous terrain, such as those in Serrum Sa and the peak in Alba. If you manage to complete this quest to fetch the stone, they can pledge their whole tribe of 750 to your ranks with no bloodshed.

Trolls scry their island once more. They find a massive, bottomless pit in the northwest, the diameter nearly fifty feet long. Some more magic sensitive claim it is a magical nexus, though the more attuned warn it is a particularly dark and volatile nexus.

(you can complete multiple actions at a time)
>>
File: rome.jpg (207KB, 523x708px) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
207KB, 523x708px
>>1620661
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 35 (+75 per turn)
>>Culture: Taxation
>>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Spatha, Iron Scutum, Iron Javelins, Education, Barges

Romans implement a tax on trade and create barges to facilitate trade at an improved rate. Along with the construction of a market, the Romans accrue a much larger income per turn.

They explore the land out west. They encounter a wizard's tower, protected by a small cohort of demonspawn tethered to the earth and the wizard's commands. Despite his grand and obvious power, the wizard only displayed such magic as a warning to those who wish him harm. He senses you may be friendlier, and is willing to trade magical spell knowledge or alchemy knowledge for a monster's token. A troll's eye, a minotaur's horn, a manticore's wing, a fungi's spore, what have you, you bring it, he will trade, one item for one magical skill.
>>
File: fungi.jpg (2MB, 1750x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fungi.jpg
2MB, 1750x2000px
>>1620723
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Opitopia (525)
>>Villages - Ipipiopia (265), Topi (160), Ptopipop (105)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 315 (+45 per turn)
>>Resources - Wood, Iron, Gold
>>Culture: Monuments
>>Tech: Large Carts, Iron Cart, Tree Farming, Iron Shield

The mushroom men learn to forge an iron shield, allowing them protection from many forms of physical attacks.

Wood and stone are used to carve monuments to celebrate the Poia, decorating the cities and cause for great unity among the fungi.

Carts are sent out to explore the land. They find a forest of living ents, able to uproot and travel upon their heavy oaken feet. They see in their camp an enormous tree bearing golden fruits. The fungi are feared by the ents as in the past the fungi ancestors had cannibalized on the dead forefathers of the ents. How will the fungi approach these forest fathers?

> Fight!
> Offer/Ask for a trade
> Leave for now
> Write in
>>
File: aelin.jpg (173KB, 578x768px) Image search: [Google]
aelin.jpg
173KB, 578x768px
>>1620697
ACIONAE

>>Capital - Thebius (425)
>>Villages - Hera (315), Orthena (310)
>>Food - 1200
>>Gold - 390 (+85 per turn)
>>Tech: Smallhull Ships, Monetary Standards, Archery
>>Other Units: 30 Trade Ships
>>Special Building: Shipyard

Acionaens construct their trade fleet. A large increase in revenue results.

The squidmen, called the Illithids, are received by the scouts. They are proud, if not arrogant folk. They communicate via their minds, unable of common speech. They recognize the potential and power of the Aelins so choose wisely not to harass them, instead asking for a favor. A rival Illithid faction exists on the mainland, on the eastern shore of the land known as Alba. They are willing to pledge their troops to yours if you go forth and help them conquer them there.

Archery is researched. The Aelins can now train archers.
>>
>>1620851
The Poia in their iron cart deliberate over what to do about the enormous tree-men in their way of what will surely be a glorious prize for the nobles of the capital. While painfully chastising one of their Popi for groaning under the weight of the cart, the Poia realize what an asset these Ents could be as slaves. They order their Popi to risk their lives subduing one of the Ents, so they can take it back to the capital and experiment on it with painful pollen, or some other means of control. If all else fails, it will surely be a wonderful banquet for the masters.
>>
File: amduscae.jpg (62KB, 509x640px) Image search: [Google]
amduscae.jpg
62KB, 509x640px
>>1620250
AMDUSCAE

>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 275 (+105 per turn)
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword, Crop Rotation, Monetary Standards

The Amduscaens explore west, minding their business when they are captured by a band of terrible centaurs! The captives are taken to their camp, rich in magical runes and treasure, to be sacrificed to the mad Centaur God in two turns! What a tragedy!

Farmers develop a system to fully utilized their land by growing crops on a schedule as to maximize production, increasing stockpile as a result.

They mimic the Aelin monetary standards to grasp a tighter control on circulation, in part allowing the flow to drip in their favor as well.

You can link turn 4 here! Waiting on Serrum Sa and Alba I think.
>>
>>1620188
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (600)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 350 (+30 per turn)
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges

1) Since we now can travel further without worry of getting lost and can do so with more understanding of the lands, the Serrumians search the land for a strong animal species they can domesticate to help carry load and make the journeys easier.
2) In preparations for the future, research into creating roads. [Cartography]

1) The earth is full of secrets and usefull materials. The land is searched for a sutable spot to build a mine and work begins as soon as possible. [Cartography]
>>
>>1620858
>Capital - Thebius (425)
>>Villages - Hera (315), Orthena (310)
>>Food - 1200
>>Gold - 390 (+85 per turn)
>>Tech: Smallhull Ships, Monetary Standards, Archery

Action: Construct Barracks
The Acionae city-states begin the process of militarizing themselves. A few different leaders emerge with differing thoughts on warfare and conflict.

Development: Heran scout bands head toward Alba to map the coastline, find the other Illithid group, and perform general surveys.

Development: Research Warships
Thebius continues you build on its naval supremacy by constructing the first dedicated warships.
>>
>>1620835
>>1620877

Turn 4

Development 1: Beer is a key part of troll culture, so naturally, the Brewers Guild is quick to form in the new system. Much more beer is made and consumed as a result.

Development 2: Trolls are naturally somewhat aggressive, and fights over small problems are pretty common. With troll civilisation progressing constant brawls tend to get in the way of things. The chieftains introduce a system of ritualised duels via wrestling, where weapons and attacking unconscious opponents is banned. Hopefully a reduction in casualties over spilt beers and insulting peoples mums will aid society.

Regular: With the success of the market at Hanrak, two more markets are built, one at each of the other settlements.
>>
>>1620188
Development 1: Learn how to make cheese from cow milk
Development 2: Learn how to make mussels that can traverse the risers of Alba

Action 1: Search the mountain to the northwest of Parde, in the center of Alba. It might hold some interesting secrets and treasures.
>>
File: 12416123412.jpg (166KB, 496x1396px) Image search: [Google]
12416123412.jpg
166KB, 496x1396px
>>1620844
VAMPIRIC ROME

>Capital - Rome (700)
>Food - 1000
>Gold - 35 (+75 per turn)
>Resource - Iron, Gold, Coal, Quartz
>Culture: Taxation
>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Spatha, Iron Scutum, Iron Javelins, Education, Barges

Regular Actions
> Keep exploring the land. Look for monsters to hunt and more resources.
Development Actions
> Develop a system of slavery. Cheaper labor means bigger profit.
> "I have found that administering a small amount of vampire blood greatly augments the physical abilities of humans and their loyality towards us. Though finding out the right amount and a way to deal with the strong addiction might prove challenging..." - Marius Filius, Augur.
Sacrifice pop from Rome in experiments.
>>
>>1620877
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Opitopia (525)
>>Villages - Ipipiopia (265), Topi (160), Ptopipop (105)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 315 (+45 per turn)
>>Tech: Large Carts, Iron Cart, Tree Farming, Iron Shield

Development 1: The Poia set their Popi to work Greenweaving a fortified Barracks at Ptopipop, sacrificing some of the slaves food to pay for it.

Developement 2: A slavers market begins to develop, trading and breeding stronger Popi for wealthy Poia to purchase for themselves.

Regular: Purchase soldiers for 100 gold
>>
File: serrumsa.jpg (84KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
serrumsa.jpg
84KB, 720x460px
>>1620917
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (625)
>>Villages - Vroosh (315) Frss (110)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 130 (+45 per turn)
>>ResourcesL Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges, Better Roads
>>Other Units: Mammoths

Serrumians search the land and find mammoths near the mountains! They are truly a worthy species to carry these loads, as well as for other purposes.

They begin to research roadmaking to accelerate travel between the towns at a more affordable cost.

Finally, they begin to build a mine, increasing their supply of coin in their coffers and giving them access to valuable resources

I am waiting for Alba for turn 3. I will post turn four shortly.

Turn 4:
>>1620927
>>1620951
>>1620959
>>1620980
>>
>>1621173
Shit I'm losing track of everything. Also I was half asleep when I posted my turn.
>Learn how to make vessels that can traverse the rivers of Alba

If I have to make upa turn, just learn how dyes work and about coal.
>>
File: alba.png (928KB, 968x810px) Image search: [Google]
alba.png
928KB, 968x810px
>>1620959
TURN 3 ALBA

>>Capital: Calda (625)
>>Villages: Argon (110), Trelew (105), Canava (105), Parde (105)
>>Food: 1250
>>Gold: 200 (+130 per week)
>>Tech: Iron Sword, Health Elixir, Masonry, Cheese, Mussels, Astrology, Stone Scripture

The Albans learn to make cheese and mussels, both bringing in nice revenue.

They search in the mountains of Parde. They see an enormous cave, guarded by an Ice Dragon! Behind the dragon is a hoard of gold treasure, and a nest! It will be quite difficult to destroy the dragon, but it will be very rewarding!
>>
File: aelins.jpg (372KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
aelins.jpg
372KB, 500x625px
>>1620927
ACIONAE

>>Capital - Thebius (450)
>>Villages - Hera (330), Orthena (320)
>>Food - 1200
>>Gold - 475 (+85 per turn)
>>Tech: Smallhull Ships, Monetary Standards, Archery, War-Ready Smallhull Ship
>>Military Units: 150 Aelin Warriors, 5 Smallhull Warships

Barracks are constructed, along with a trained regiment.

Heran scouts sail to the Alban coast. They observe the Illithids. They have constructed a temple and village via geomancy, ripping up stone in crude and ugly ways. They have brainwashed five giants to protect their town, each of them wielding heavy wooden trunks. The Illithids themselves number 100.

The Aelins learn how to make their smallhull ships taller and more streamlined so they can travel faster and sustain damage. They start with enough to carry their whole infantry.
>>
File: fungi.jpg (256KB, 2000x1202px) Image search: [Google]
fungi.jpg
256KB, 2000x1202px
>>1621166
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Opitopia (550)
>>Villages - Ipipiopia (280), Topi (170), Ptopipop (110)
>>Food - 1150
>>Gold - 260 (+55 per turn)
>>Tech: Large Carts, Iron Cart, Tree Farming, Iron Shield, Slaver's Market
>>Military Units: 300 Popitroops

Popitopians create a Slaver's Market, increasing commerce and able to breed stronger slaves.

A barracks is greenwoven for the price of food. They train a starting set of units, along with an additional unit.

(all of turn 3 should be posted, this and the previous post is turn 4)
>>
File: rome.jpg (214KB, 623x800px) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
214KB, 623x800px
>>1620980
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 110 (+90 per turn)
>>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Spatha, Iron Scutum, Iron Javelins, Education, Barges, Slavery, Strength Elixir

The Romans learn how to create a potion to enhance the physical abilities of their human subjects, using their own blood!

They also develop a system of slavery, bringing in more commerce.

Units are sent out into their lands to explore. They find a horde of cyclops, who seem to have captured some human women! Their camp is rich in treasure as well!

>>1621245
>>1621246
That makes more sense, I'll change it next turn
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
Updated Map I believe

>>1621253>>1620872
The fungi also has kidnapped an ent and are currently experimenting on it. They learn they can turn the ent through a process of controlled decomposition into a large fungi thrall.
>>
AMDUSCAE

>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 275 (+105 per turn)
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword, Crop Rotation, Monetary Standards

Regular: The incident with the centaurs has taught us the importance of having a good defense. To rescue the captured citizens and ensure we do not fall victim to such ploys again we should raise an army of peacekeepers using magic and the weapons we researched.
Development 1: We should research suitable armor from the metals we acquired to aid our troops further.
Development 2: We should also begin to research how to domesticate the various fauna to use as beasts of burden and beasts of war as well.
>>
>>1621320
>that map
I don't think that's correct. I didn't find illithids and the location of the ice dragon says it's in Serrum Sa's lands. The Ice Dragon should be at the mountains or mountain in the center of Alba.
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
>>1621333
thanks for the correction. The Illithids are found by the Aelins however, on your coast.
>>
>>1621320
OP, you posted acionae's turn twice, and I think one of them was instead of mine, because you didn't post mine at all. Unless you just haven't got around to it yet and I'm being an impatient asshole.
>>
File: trolls.jpg (201KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
trolls.jpg
201KB, 800x800px
>>1620951
URTUPH

>>Capital - Hanrak (700)
>>Food - 1100
>>Gold - 535 (+85 per turn)
>>Culture: Guild System, Shipbuilder's Guild, Brewer's Guild, Chieftaincy by Duel
>>Tech: Poisonthorn Clubs, Tree Trunk Rafts, Smallhull Ship, Health Elixir, Smelly Elixir, Beer

Trolls create a brewer's guild after the discovery of beer, and develop a system of succession for the tribe's chieftain.

More markets are built to increase revenue.
>>1621338
Sorry, I was getting around to you, next turn I'll wait for everyone next turn.
>>
File: amduscae.jpg (120KB, 720x581px) Image search: [Google]
amduscae.jpg
120KB, 720x581px
>>1621332
AMDUSCAE

>>Capital - Sanctum Hold (520)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 230 (+105 per turn)
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword, Crop Rotation, Monetary Standards, Iron Chainmail
>>Military Units: 100 Peacekeepers
>>Other Units: Rhinos

An army of peacekeepers are trained, authorized to use magic for deadly purposes. Iron mailshirts are crafted for this new army.

They scout the landscape, bringing back a herd of rhinos. They can use them for burden and for war.

Just need Alba and Serrum Sa I believe
>>
>>1621320
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (625)
>>Villages - Vroosh (315) Frss (110)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 130 (+45 per turn)
>>ResourcesL Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges, Better Roads
>>Other Units: Mammoths

1) Being such large beasts, any resource or use the mammoths can provide will surely come in large quantites. Their thick, strong fur could possibly be used to create warm clothes or to tie things together.
2) The leaders of Serrum Sa has provided the population with great things so far and it has begun to show itself on the treasury. To make up for this it is decided that each citizen must pay tax to the state.

1) The world must be so much bigger than what has been seen so far and Serrum Sa seeks to shed light on all of it. Several expeditions are sent out to explore and map out what they find. [Cartography][Mammoths]
>>
>>1621320
Development 1: Learn cartography
Development 2: Learn how to make the wheel for stuff like chariots or wagons but more so chariots

Action 1: Search the lands for crops such as wheat that can help feed people.
>>
map1.png
1MB, 1192x1196px
>>1621383
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (650)
>>Villages - Vroosh (330), Frss (120)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 175 (+60 per turn)
>>ResourcesL Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges, Better Roads, Wool Products
>>Other Units: Mammoths, Land Birds

The Serrumians make use of their wooly mammoths wool to make finished products.

The Serrumians also implement a tax to increase revenue.

Serrumians send several expeditions. They find the following:
> Harpy's nest in the northwestern mountains. They have a large hoard of treasure and their feathers are considered magical in several alchemical concoctions, but they are vicious creatures.
> A river of liquid gold to the east. It is guarded by greyhound-headed men with grand magical abilities. You can negotiate them if you wish.
> A herd of giant land birds, ridable as mounts and capable of mild flight! They bring them to their large
>>
>>1621295
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 110 (+90 per turn)
>>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Spatha, Iron Scutum, Iron Javelins, Education, Barges, Slavery, Strength Elixir

Regular Actions
> Watch the cyclops camp without making contact, and acertain their numbers, strength, activities and possible weak points to attack
> Upgrade the miningcomplex
Development Actions
> Enforce mandatory military service for even cheaper recruitment.
> Refine the potion further with an emphasis on trancelike loyality, and administer to slaves. The trancelike state will not hinder them on dumb labor and the heigthen strength will boost production.

Also I'm assuming I get 50 pop every turn as in >>1620724?
>>
File: alba.jpg (225KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
alba.jpg
225KB, 840x630px
>>1621406
ALBA

>>Capital: Calda (650)
>>Villages: Argon (120), Trelew (110), Canava (110), Parde (110)
>>Food: 1500
>>Gold: 330 (+145 per week)
>>Tech: Iron Sword, Health Elixir, Masonry, Cheese, Smallhull Ships, Astrology, Stone Scripture, Cartography, Chariots
>>Military Units: 45 Chariots

The Albans learn cartography, which directly impacts the efficiency of boat pilots.

The chariots are constructed from wood. A starting unit is added to the military units.

Wheat is found and adds to the stockpile.

Now, Turn 5 begins!
>>
>>1621481
Development 1: Research Longbows. The lower classes sadly can not afford a sword or armor for themselves. They would be much better if they could use a weapon that is cheap and used from a far.

Development 2: Research fermentation. It can be used to create beverages such as wine

Action 1: Construct a mine in the city of Parde. We will need minerals for for future endeavors.

Action 2: Search for a herd of horses
>>
>>1621320
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Opitopia (550)
>>Food - 1150
>>Gold - 260 (+55 per turn)

Development 1: Excited by the developments with the Ent-Popi, the slavers guild forms from the market to fund expeditions to capture Ent from their forest and convert them to fungi. The ones not bought by wealthy nobles as exotic slaves will be sold to the military as battle resources.

Development 2: Young Poia now make a game of battle, rolling around the forests in their carts, waging war against their fellow sporlings with Poia as soldiers, forcing them to battle to near death for their amusement. When the elders catch on, they are impressed by the inventiveness and daring of their progeny, as their Popi limp off the 'battlefield.' A school is formed to train interested Poia in strategy and leadership, using the model formed by the sporlings.

Regular: Explorers continue exploring, hoping to find more resources while the Ent are slowly indoctrinated.
>>
>>1621524
*Popi as soldiers
>>
>>1621349
>>1621481

Turn 5

Development 1: In order to be less hungry in winter, the trolls attempt to develop better ways to store food.

Development 2: Some particularly eccentric shamans try to weaponise the smelly elixir.

Regular: With more ships being built by the Shipbuilder's the docks at Thanwet are getting crowded. The trolls build a proper port with wharfs to make sure there's space for everyone to tie up and load/unload.
>>
File: 1474832955339.jpg (39KB, 518x620px) Image search: [Google]
1474832955339.jpg
39KB, 518x620px
>>1621481
>A river of gold
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (650)
>>Villages - Vroosh (330), Frss (120)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 175 (+60 per turn)
>>ResourcesL Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges, Better Roads, Wool Products

1) Aware of the bizarre dangers that exist the need to arm oneself has become more apparent. Work is put in to develop long blades of iron to use as weapons.
2) Using the thick hide of mammoths to make armor seems like a good idea if battle were to come. Boiling the leather seems to make it several times harder and able to withstand more punishment. Using boiled leather to cover big areas and unboiled on joints and to segment the breastplate makes it a good option for defense.

1) A larger than usual expedition is sent into the harsh mountains to the north. Using mammoths and clothes made from wool will hopefully make the difference between success and death. [Mammoths][Wool Products]
>>
>>1621475
Not until your stockpile is greater than your population
>>
>>1621594
Ah I assumed you sacrificed some of my pop for the potion without actually checking the number of pop left.
>>
>>1621589
I meant to write "north-east", so as t oavoid the harpies.
>>
>>1621630
*North-west

This time I got it right
>>
AMDUSCAE

>>Food - 1250
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword, Crop Rotation, Monetary Standards, Iron Chainmail

Regular: Time grows short. Send the peacekeepers to the centaur camp to rescue the captured citizens. It would be wise to subdue them now if possible but if that proves too much focus on the rescue and pull back once the objective has been completed.
Development 1: We should next move on to air magic. Perhaps, with this knowledge, we may be able to control the winds and the weather, and perhaps with enough research put into it we may be able to soar with the birds and dragons ourselves.
Development 2: We should next develop bows and other projectile weapons so that those without the aptitude for magic may still fight from afar.
>>
File: 250px-Anforagrega-atenas.jpg (23KB, 250x405px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Anforagrega-atenas.jpg
23KB, 250x405px
>>Capital - Thebius (450)
>>Villages - Hera (330), Orthena (320)
>>Food - 1200
>>Gold - 475 (+85 per turn)
>>Special Building: Shipyard, Barracks

Action: Manticores could be useful in many different respects. Try to capture some to tame them.

Development: Pottery and other clay or stone goods are beneficial to both city life and economics.

Development: Inform the Illithids on Acionae of the location and number of their brethren, and convince them to join our side in the assault.
>>
File: 1498656396181.jpg (106KB, 580x538px) Image search: [Google]
1498656396181.jpg
106KB, 580x538px
Everyone must now specify your civ's electrical socket, voltage and frequency. Negotiate royalty payments for any two civs making the same choice.
>>
>>1621696

Claiming murca
>>
>>1621696
Claiming happy denmark socket.
>>
>>1621696
I'll take Italy since it doesn't look like a human face like Denmark or America
>>
File: serrumsa.jpg (218KB, 500x764px) Image search: [Google]
serrumsa.jpg
218KB, 500x764px
>>1621589
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (675)
>>Villages - Vroosh (345), Frss (130)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 235 (+60 per turn)
>>Resources: Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges, Better Roads, Wool Products, Iron Sword, Mammoth-Leather Armor

Serrumians create longbladed iron swords, joining a few others in the acquiring the crude weapon.

The thick hide of the mammoths are harvested to make tough leather to don as armor. Its capable of stopping arrows and improperly swung iron blades.

They send a longer expedition into the mountains. They find a tribe of very pale snowy elves, capable of walking on top of snow and dodging falling snowflakes. They have a town of ice dwellings and guard a stone entrance into a huge mountain, resonating with some sort of volatile magical energy. You are able to interact with them now.

> Fight!
> Offer/Ask for a trade
> Leave for now
> Write in
>>
>>1621895
Think you forgot my update OP >>1621475
>>
File: alba.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alba.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>1621519
ALBA

>>Capital: Calda (675)
>>Villages: Argon (130), Trelew (115), Canava (115), Parde (115)
>>Gold: 225 (+185 per week)
>>Resources: Wood, Iron, Gold, Horses, Wines
>>Tech: Iron Sword, Health Elixir, Masonry, Cheese, Smallhull Ships, Astrology, Stone Scripture, Cartography, Chariots, Longbow, Fermentation

The Albans research longbows, a weapon capable for the lower classes unable to afford the sturdy blades of the foot soldier.

They learn fermentation, allowing them to create wine from local fruits they find. The luxury product increases commerce.

They construct a mine, gaining access to Iron and Gold, and bring back a herd of horses.
>>
File: rome.jpg (809KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
809KB, 852x1200px
>>1621475
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 150 (+105 per turn)
>>Resource - Iron, Gold, Coal, Quartz, Emeralds
>>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Spatha, Iron Scutum, Iron Javelins, Education, Barges, Slavery, Strength Elixir, Obedience Elixir, Draft

Romans refine their elixir to encourage obedience to the drinker.

The mining complex is upgraded, giving access to more resources and increased revenue.

A draft is organized so that at any point, the government can recruit from the masses for a price of 75 gold, though they will be not as well trained.

The cyclops is observed. It appears every night they bring a large animal or creature, often a deer or a wolf, and perform a ritual where they continually stomp on it cruelly. Their skin is thick, but their eyes are very vulnerable. They number near 30, but only leave 3 to guard the camp at night.
>>
File: amduscae.jpg (155KB, 312x414px) Image search: [Google]
amduscae.jpg
155KB, 312x414px
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>1621649
AMDUSCAE

>>Villages - Guildspire (275), Wyrdenhall (200)
>>Food - 1250
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword, Crop Rotation, Monetary Standards, Iron Chainmail, Bows
>>Magic: Flame (I), Geomancy (I), Zephyr (I)

Peacekeepers are sent to deal with the centaurs. The outcome will be realized once a 1d10 is rolled for their success. They can sacrifice some resources to aid their success, as they are capable of using magicka.

They sacrifice some citizens to learn of wind magics. They learn Zephyr (I), and are able to inhale and exhale enormous gusts strong enough blast objects as heavy as a cat, of course with a minor sacrificial cost.

Bows are also developed and used by the less magically inclined.
>>
>>1621927
Development 1: Learn how furnaces and smelters work so that they can be more widely employed with blacksmiths and therefore tools and weapons can be widely used.

Development 2: Research kite shields so that Warriors may be able to better protect themselves when the need arises.

Action 1: Expand the mine in Parde. Particularly in the search of coal.
>>
>>1622037
Damn those centaurs are fucked.
>>
File: trolls.png (404KB, 571x621px) Image search: [Google]
trolls.png
404KB, 571x621px
>>1621549
URTUPH

>>Capital - Hanrak (700)
>>Food - 1350
>>Gold - 370 (+85 per turn)
>>Culture: Guild System, Shipbuilder's Guild, Brewer's Guild, Chieftaincy by Duel
>>Tech: Poisonthorn Clubs, Tree Trunk Rafts, Smallhull Ship, Health Elixir, Smelly Elixir, Beer, Pungent Elixir, Storerooms
>>Special Buildings: Shipyard, Port

Trolls build a proper port to give more space for their ships. They are able to hold more fleet now.

Shamans tinker with the Smelly Elixir so that lesser beings literally faint at the overdose of foul odor. Of course, the trolls are effected at a limited rate as they are often the cause of such pungency.

They develop storerooms to increase their stockpiles.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>1621911
Nevermind I'm getting tired.. last post for me today.

>>1621993
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 150 (+105 per turn)
>>Tech: Lorica Segmentata, Iron Spatha, Iron Scutum, Iron Javelins, Education, Barges, Slavery, Strength Elixir, Obedience Elixir, Draft

Regular Actions
> Send our 150 Legionnaries to raid the Ogre Camp. Wait till night and take out the 3 Guards quickly and quitly. Then kill as many as necessary but as little as possible and capture the rest. Administer the Obedience Elixir to them. They will make fine slaves. Let's ask the wizard if he's willing to trade for Cyclops eyes.
Development Actions
> Establish a military engineering guild. The Roman army shall be able to field siege engines and build forts on the fly.
> With the influx of precious resources we can strengthen our economy even further by establishing a jewelcrafter guild.
>>
File: fungi.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fungi.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>1621524
POPITOPIA

>>Capital - Opitopia (600)
>>Food - 1150
>>Gold - 315 (+55 per turn)
>>Culture: Monuments, Slaver's Guild
>>Special Buildings: Barracks,

The fungi continue exploring to find more resources. They come across a curious gate, formed from tall, curving wooden arches and filled with a dark, liquid plasma surface. Do they dare traverse the natural portal?

They create a market to sell exotic slaves such as the ents. Slavers go out in regular expeditions to bring back ents. Not many return alive, but they pace a hefty price for the rewards of ent thralls.

A battle school is formed, moreso for battle leaders than soldiers. The fungi are able to train heroes, who when accompanying an infantry troop, can boost effectiveness in combat!
>>
>>1621650
>>1621650
ACIONAE

>>Capital - Thebius (475)
>>Villages - Hera (345), Orthena (330)
>>Food - 1300
>>Gold - 560 (+90 per turn)

Manticores are tried to be approached. They will need to be subdued to be properly trained.

A coalition of Illithids and Aelins come to battle the rogue Illithid camp. Roll 2d10 for both Aelins and Illithids.

The Aelins create a form of artwork by heating clay molded in beautiful container shapes! Food and income are affected appropriately.

Turn 6 (I think?) starts now!
>>
>>1622083
Meant to write Battle School in special buildings.
>>
>>1622144
My stuff is >>1622046
>>
File: Chocobo.jpg (1MB, 1782x1813px) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo.jpg
1MB, 1782x1813px
>>1621895
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (675)
>>Villages - Vroosh (345), Frss (130)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 235 (+60 per turn)
>>Resources: Iron, Gold
>>Tech: Cartography, Barges, Better Roads, Wool Products, Iron Sword, Mammoth-Leather Armor

>Offer/Ask for a trade
>Write in
Only two members of the expedition party approach the elves, just in case they turn out to be savages.
Serrum Sa offers up food, iron, maps, wool products, leather armor and mammoths to trade with the elves in exchange for gold, items or information.
Serrum Sa would also like to propose an alliance. We know there are harpies living in the mountains and they looked quite vicious. Who knows what else might loom out there.

1) Research bird saddle.
Being able to ride the giant land birds would be a great asset in both battle and travel. Using mammoth leather should make the saddles comfortable and have good fit for the rider.
2) Research placer mining. Although the amount of gold to be found with this method is not as much as with actual mining it is much cheaper and another source to draw from.

1) Due to the need for more gold some of what we already have is invested in upgrading the mine. More workers and better techniques while also increasing the focus on gold will hopefully help if not at least find new resources.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>1622037

Shit, guess that roll was the enemy's..
>>
Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d10)

>>Capital - Thebius (475)
>>Villages - Hera (345), Orthena (330)
>>Food - 1300
>>Gold - 560 (+90 per turn)
>>Special Building: Shipyard, Barracks

>Reminder that I built a barracks a few turns ago. Also, should Pottery be put down as a tech?

Action: Construct a new settlement at the Magical Nexus discovered earlier. It will be named Epira.

Development: Research Telepathy

Exposure to the illithid has awoken some of the latent power of the Aelins, and with access to the Nexus they seek to improve their command over mental magics.

Development: Pantheon Worship

Aelins have long known of their origins and the details of their Gods. Until now though the idea of dedicating oneself entirely to the pursuit of a God's aspects in the hopes of Ascending to their favor had not been realized. Now the Aelin do just that. Their Gods: Hera, Orthena, Thebia, Epira, Sophitia, Victoria and Apollonia, take on new roles in the daily life of Aelins as they attempt to curry favor through deed and sacrifice to their patrons.
>>
>>1622704

Ok so how does this sacrificing resources stuff work because I'm gonna need it
>>
>>1622063

Development 1: A troll has a bright idea. If you take a small tree trunk raft and turn it sideways, you've got a really big, thick shield. Now they just need to add a handle. Researching shields.

Development 2: Continue weaponising the smelly elixirs. Maybe try and put it into a form where it can be thrown at things?

Regular: Boats, beer kegs, clubs, lots of troll things need wood. Build a logging camp to supply this wood and help the economy.
>>
>>1622745
You can sacrifice resources to have a +1, +2, and so on bonus to your attack rolls since you are using magicka.

The resources you sacrifice have differing values and you do not know the exact amount required at the moment per tier. If you wish, you can say you sacrifice gold/people/food until you get +7, or just say you sacrifice 100 gold and see how much of an edge you gain.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>1622730
Rolling for the illithids
>>
File: battle.jpg (264KB, 1600x1407px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
264KB, 1600x1407px
>>1623549
>>1622730

The Aelin warriors faced a tough battle with the Illithid's Giants. Tens of warriors are crushed and mashed, though the Illithids bore arguably worse. Still, their combined efforts brought the gruesome beasts down.

The rogue wizards attempt powerful telepathic magic on the aelins, of whom many are injured, but have negligible effects on their brethren. The camp is cleared, and chest of 250 gold is uncovered, along with a promise of the Illithid's allegiance!

> Casualties: 45 Aelins, 55 Illithids
>>
>>1622083
The fungi of course send a few Popi in first to test, with vines attached to their waists to pull them back. If they don't return then a retinue of Poia go in to punish the lazy Popi.
>>
>>1623546

Do enough to secure our objective
>>
did op died?
>>
I fucking hope not, this quest is starting to get really fun.
>>
He's only MIA for a day, give it time.
>>
File: battle.jpg (60KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
60KB, 800x527px
>>1624477
Fortunately, the Amduscaens are able to sacrifice enough resources to defeat the centaurs. Their fields are burned, mares blown on their sides, and legs trapped underneath sanded rock. They gain a large bounty of 250 gold, and a map of an ancient temple to the far north!

For the next turn I have:
>>1623305
>>1622730
>>1622669
>>1622066
>>1622046
>>
File: trolls.png (38KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
trolls.png
38KB, 420x420px
URTUPH

>>Capital - Hanrak (725)
>>Villages - Thanwet (195), Korval (230)
>>Food - 1350
>>Gold - 205 (+85 per turn)
>>Tech: Poisonthorn Clubs, Tree Trunk Rafts, Smallhull Ship, Health Elixir, Smelly Elixir, Beer, Pungent Elixir, Storerooms, Trunky Shields, Coughing Elixir
>>Special Buildings: Shipyard, Port, Logging Camp

The trolls turn rafts into thick trunky shields.

The smelly elixirs are tinkered in a form where they are less smelly, but more smoky! When thrown on solid wood or earth, a huge rush of steam forms, toxic to inhale!

The trolls build a logging camp, giving access to more wood and the ability to construct more wooden units, such as ships.
>>
File: acionae.jpg (76KB, 736x516px) Image search: [Google]
acionae.jpg
76KB, 736x516px
ACIONAE

>>Capital - Thebius (355)
>>Villages - Hera (360), Orthena (340), Epira (100)
>>Food - 1270
>>Gold - 400 (+90 per turn)
>>Culture: Pantheon Worship
>>Magic: Creation (I), Telepathy (I)
>>Minor Faction: Illithids (695)

The Aelins learn, with the help of their allies and a sacrifice of their stockpile, how to read minds. They only have the ability to so far read minds by touching the subject, not yet mastering long range communications. A sacrifice is necessary for each spell casted.

They formally set up a worship to their pantheon of gods. Sacrificial research and general casting becomes cheaper when envoking the name of their gods!

The Illithids formally join the ranks of the Aelins in thanks to their cooperation.
>>
File: roman.jpg (635KB, 1000x696px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
635KB, 1000x696px
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>1622066
VAMPIRIC ROME

>>Capital - Rome (700)
>>Food - 1000
>>Gold - 255 (+120 per turn)
>>Culture: Taxation, Engineering Guild, Jewelcrafters Guild

Rolling for the cyclops encounters with the Legions. The legions get a +2 bonus for being barracks trained military units and tactics.

A military engineering guild is established. Romans are able to craft siege engine units now at a lower cost, provided they can research them in the first place.

A jewelcrafters guild is also established, netting in nice income for the empire.
>>
File: battle.jpg (139KB, 867x921px) Image search: [Google]
battle.jpg
139KB, 867x921px
>>1626673
The cyclops never knew what hit them. The superior roman tactics managed to not only minimize casualties to acceptable levels, but also managed to fetch in five cyclops to make the trouble worth it! The rest are brought to the mage at the tower, who teaches you Ice (I), the ability t frost objects by touch and create one inch icy crystals from your fingertips.

>Casualties: 15 romans
>>
>>1626675
wb OP.
Do I find some treasure too? :P
>>1621295
>>
File: alba.jpg (461KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
alba.jpg
461KB, 640x960px
>>1622046
ALBA

>>Capital: Calda (700)
>>Villages: Argon (140), Trelew (120), Canava (120), Parde (120)
>>Gold: 360 (+185 per week)
>>Resources: Wood, Iron, Gold, Horses, Wines, Coal
>>Culture: Blacksmith's Guild
>>Tech: Iron Sword, Health Elixir, Masonry, Cheese, Smallhull Ships, Astrology, Stone Scripture, Cartography, Chariots, Longbow, Fermentation, Kite Shields

Albans strike coal in the mines!

They create an institution for blacksmiths so that weapons and armor can be better formed from dug ores, as they already know how furnaces and smelters work.

They research kite shields in order to better protect their warriors.

>>1626677
you find 250 gold
>>
File: serrumsa.jpg (167KB, 708x933px) Image search: [Google]
serrumsa.jpg
167KB, 708x933px
>>1622669
SERRUM SA

>>Capital - Svet (700)
>>Villages - Vroosh (360), Frss (140)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 245 (+105 per turn)
>>Resources: Iron, Gold, Silver

Serrumians research a saddle in order to properly ride these new land birds.

A new source of gold exists from placer mining.

The mines are upgraded! Serrumians strike silver!

The elves accept the gifts and trade gold for your products, as well as information of their mountainous door. Inside is an ancient corrupted egg from an evil dragon centuries ago. The elves have been forever silenced by the forces of darkness, and as such are unable to purify the egg. If they try to destroy the egg, they know the corruption will spread like a disease, turning every creature into brainless, rotting, savaging corpses. Perhaps if you were able to help them with the egg, they will consider joining you in an alliance. They tell you they know not of any other foes living in the mountains, having only been settling in their own quarters for generations.
>>
>>1626664
Actual treasuries after quests:
Acionae: 650 gold
Vampiric Rome: 505 gold
Amduscae: 585 gold

Waiting for amduscae and fungi anons
>>
>>1626675
>>1626673
Oh yeah what do I add for the 5 cyclops btw?
>>
>>1626692
Did I get any gold from the elves as well?
Noticed it's only the 10 remaining gold after the mine upgrade that's been added.
>>
>>Capital - Thebius (355)
>>Villages - Hera (360), Orthena (340), Epira (100)
>>Food - 1270
>>Gold - 400 (+90 per turn)
>>Culture: Pantheon Worship
>>Magic: Creation (I), Telepathy (I)
>>Minor Faction: Illithids (695)

>A large, floating, spherical boulder with a large vibrating sound emitting from below its body, on the surface. Certainly, this serves as a powerful magical nexus, and settling here will grant easier research in magicka

Action: Construction Academy in Epira, Large Temple in Hera
The various city-states undergo infrastructure developments, but few moreso than Epira or Hera. Epira dedicates a portion of its funds to go toward the construction of an academy, to teach mental magics while benefiting from the Nexus the city was built on. Hera, for its part, dedicated a large portion of the funds from its adventure against the Illithid to the construction of a magnificent temple to the God Hera - patron of the City.

Development: Research Telekinesis
Telepathy was merely the first step toward the Aelin's awakening. With access to the Nexus, their abilities continue to improve and enhance themselves and they develop new powers to use.

Development: Aelin trade ships begin trading pottery and fish with Alban markets and make swift moves to corner their respective markets.
>>
AMDUSCAE

>>Villages - Guildspire (275), Wyrdenhall (200)
>>Food - 1250
>>Gold - 585 (+105 per turn)
>>Tech: Arcology, Iron Sword, Crop Rotation, Monetary Standards, Iron Chainmail, Bows
>>Magic: Flame (I), Geomancy (I), Zephyr (I)

Regular: It was an excellent victory, but we should not grow complacent because of it. We should train another round of peacekeepers to assist in defending the homeland from further threats.
Development 1: We should send a research team to investigate the northern ruins. Perhaps if it is safe we can establish a permanent camp to properly excavate them.
Development 2: The few captured centaurs we've found have been tried and proven guilty of kidnapping, war crimes and other acts of aggression and shall be executed along with the usual criminals and terminally ill to further our magic research. This time we will further our knowledge of magic, this time focusing on water magic to round out our understanding of the elements. The applications of water magic are many as well. Faster sea travel, better irrigation for our crops, the ability to weaponize the forces of water by flooding and freezing, and more.
>>
Development 1: The Blacksmiths guild comes up with the idea of a form of armor which is iron chainmail. It is told of in forgotten tales but the practice of making it has fallen from immediate memory.

Development 2: Through some experimenting with sand and high temperatures, glass is discovered.

Action 1: Train a unit of Swordmen

Action 2: Train a unit of Archers
>>
We dead?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.