[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civ quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1495164219346 (1).png (6MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1495164219346 (1).png
6MB, 2300x6400px
>ITT Standard Civ quest, first race, and place to get 4 votes is the one playing
>>
>>1616066

Treants, floating islands

We'll rain a whole fucking forest down from the heavens!
>>
>>1616066
Goblins in the Desert
SAND GOBBOS AHOY
>>
>>1616066
Jungle, orcs.
>>
>>1616066
What you think of underwater civ?
>>
>>1616104
It might be challenging to make it interesting, but I could try
>>
>>1616066
Elementals, Reef.
>>
Since the thread is already 30 minutes old, I'm gonna leave for ~20 minutes and pick the race that has the most votes then, and if there is still a tie I will roll dice to see who are we playing.
>>
I'll throw my vote in gobbos if tie happens. Can't really imagine elemental civ or treats at floating islands, but then again I have bad imagination.

>>1616066
>harpies desert
>>
>>1616147
It seems we are gonna be playing as gobbos, writing
>>
Your civilization is a tribe of Goblins with simple hierarchy - the strongest is the ruler.
You live in the vast and unfriendly Al'zaar dessert, in a place called Howling Dunes where according to legends ghost enter the mortal world.
With the passing of your previous leader Shakhar the new one was passed and he is a(pick his name):
>Great Hunter, known for slaying giant beasts even without any help
> The genius engineer who taught your tribe how to construct things, which helped it survive attacks of other nations
>>
>>1616207
picked, not passed, Lol
>>
>>1616207
> The genius engineer who taught your tribe how to construct things, which helped it survive attacks of other nations
>>
>>1616207
>name Gizek?
>>
>>1616219
>>1616211
...Genius engineer named Gizek, who despite his young age had the determination to rule the tribe of 30 goblins.
They forged mini power suits from the metal scraps that adventurers left while passing by, but that wasn't enough to protect his tribe so they sought more resources to craft better weapons.
They will:
>attack people passing by
>search for ore and make use of it
>>
>>1616250
>>
>>1616250
>>
>>1616274
>>1616301
You decide that your tribe should search for ore, so you make half of the men with you leading them pack food and picks and go searching for metal ore.
You wander throught the dessert to the nearest mountain - it's most likely to find it there.
The wind is blowing and by the time you arrive at the mountains feet the sun is slowly hiding behind the horizon.
Your men are getting tired and want to rest, but still can work, what will you do?
Sorry for the low quality of my posts, Im half asleep and writing on my phone
>>
>>1616324
no problem
>>
>>1616324
>make them work!
This is not a democracy, get to work!
>>
>>1618174
Despite the fact that your people are displeased they follow your orders and climb the mountain.
Normally a goblin wouldn't be able to do it in less than one day, but since you have power suits it's much easier of a task, resulting in you reaching the nearest cave in no time.
The cold air in there is a good alternative after the hot sun that hangs above the desert, so your goblins go inside steady.
After some time of wandering through narrow hallways, you notice a big hole in the wall.
You walk through it and are flattened by the size of the cavern you found yourself in.
Upon closer inspection, you see that the walls are covered in small crystals (your crafting isn't good enough to make use of them but you can collect them anyway).
Your people are very tired now and would like to rest.
What will you do?
>>
>>1618203
Let them rest in the cavern while i inspect the crystals.
>>
>>1618225
Your men go to rest and you decide to inspect the crystals. You try to get one of the crystals out of the wall and inspect it, but it seems to go very far in, so you just chop off a small chunk of it.
You shine some light on it to see what does it look like, and when you do so the whole gem starts glowing. You are surprised but try to inspect it more, finding out it's relatively fragile, as you are able to scrap it with your pick, it's also very sharp - you cut yourself with it without even noticing it.
Your people seem to be sleeping tight, you are the only one awake - what will you do?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.