[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Knight Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1423698120317.jpg (650KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1423698120317.jpg
650KB, 1680x1050px
After a long leave of absence from the internet, I remembered that I ran a quest back in the day. Found it in the archive and it wasn't as bad as I remembered, but I definitely had room for improvement.

Now that my life has slowed down a little bit, I'm curious if there's anyone who wants to see it brought back to life

For the uninitiated: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Modern+Knight+Quest
>>
>>1612139
Yes.
>>
>>1612149
Is /qst/ normally this dead? It's kinda creepy
>>
Its activity randomly spikes and dies every now and then.
>>
>>1612260
It has it's ups and downs.
>>
>>1612284
I-I can't tell if this is ironic

>>1612304
Well I'll probably prewrite throughout the week and post up next Sunday. More of a soft reboot than anything now that I'm a lot more learned on the crusades and modern police work
>>
>>1612418
Well quests need to draw you in with an interesting premise/system and good writing if it doesn't.... I can spend my time better elsewhere.
>>
>>1612139
FUCK i loved this quest back in the day
>>
>>1612598
Well I'm bringing it back Knigga, this time with less historical and modern inaccuracy, and better writing
>>
File: 1356344773115.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356344773115.png
17KB, 600x600px
>>1612139
OH MY FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE BACK
>>
File: the fonz abides.gif (362KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
the fonz abides.gif
362KB, 500x375px
>>1612139
Is this a relatively unique idea? I'm intrigued...
>>
>>1613427
Yep joined the Army, but things have slowed down since then.

Hopefully my writing will have a greater sense of authenticity, especially since I know more about Ser Aldritch's time
>>
>>1613681
Be brave Horseman, /qst/ is most unkind to the only thing it has, quests.
>>
>>1612139
Decided to read through the archive and see how the quest was. I really like it, I'd like for you to continue if you're willing. When do you plan on starting your next session?
>>
>>1612139
>>1620857
Also, you still using your twitter for the quest?
>>
>>1612139
Im at work so il play when im on break
>>
>>1620857
>>1620861
Glad you like it, now I'm going to softly reboot some aspects, such as him having a tabard and mail as opposed to full plate, as well as explainations as to why we can kinda communicate with modern Americans and read modern English.

As for Twitter, I'll see if I can remember the password for that account, if not I'll just use the one I used to shill for Blasphemous.

>>1620873
So I've been prewriting a little bit, as well as reading up on my history, both ancient and modern. Expect a new thread actually dedicated to real play Saturday or Sunday
>>
>>1627476
>Different ID when I come off wifi

Neat
>>
>>1627480
>>
>>1627476
>>1627480
>>1629042
You should get a trip with your name. I'm not actually sure how you get one but it'll make it so people will always know it's you, so an anon can't just put in your name and start posting troll posts. It's pretty handy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.