[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bio-Gen Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: genetic-ethics1.jpg (249KB, 790x410px) Image search: [Google]
genetic-ethics1.jpg
249KB, 790x410px
*Boot Up Complete*

*/Run_Gen.Rec.Eio*

You look around the obviously dilapidated room, and wonder what happened. You don't remember anything that lead up to this point.
...Come to think of it, you can't remember anything period. No knowledge of who you are, where you came from, what to do, nothing comes to your mind. It's actually rather depressing, but you don't have time to think about that. Maybe later. For now, you look around at your situation right now.

You're in a container and it looks like some sort of fluid was drained half-heartedly, considering there's some sort of fluid that is up to your knees. The container seems to be almost entirely made out of glass, but the celling and floor are made out of what you think is steel.. There's cords that drape down from the celling and are attached to your limbs, torso, and a place where cords really shouldn't go. You raise up your arms to stretch, and all the tubes suddenly detach with a "HISSS", revealing small nodes where they came off. Freaky.

Okay. First thing's first. You definitely need to get out of here, and you're not really sure how. Maybe....

>The glass can move somehow!
>The top can be forced off!
>Why are you trying to get out? Someone has to be here. They'll hopefully let you out!
>>
>>1611129
>>The top can be forced off!
>>
>>1611136
>The top can be forced off!

Ah, of course! Why didn't you try that before? Forcing the top off...Of course this container was built like that!

Putting your hands on the ceiling, you apply a little force. Hmm....It's not really moving all too well. Maybe a little bit more for-

"CRUUUNCH"

Huh. You've managed to somehow bury your hands into the ceiling, and there's sparks falling all around you. This might be a little bit of a problem...

With a little bit of effort, and a lot more force, the top of the container, along with a few large chunks of glass, is off now. You think of what to do next, when all of a sudden...

Continued...
>>
>>1611193

"AHHHHH!!!" You hear the screams and you look forwards, seeing a child standing there, a small teddy bear laying at her feet. You think she dropped it when she saw you. You can't tell from her expression, but you think she may be happy? Or maybe terrified? One of the two. She's staring at you with her mouth wide open and her arms to the side, eyes wider than....well something wide.

All of a sudden, she points at you and starts slowly walking towards the container you're in.
"Y-y-y-y-y-you...you broke it....you're awake....what the...."

>Wave at her.
>Point at yourself and say "Who, me?"
>"Who are you?"
>Write in.
>>
>>1611210
>Wave at her.
>>
>>1611210
>Yes, I am awake. May you please help me get out of here? I am but a bit uncomfortable.
>>
>>1611229
>>1611230
Doing both. It seems funner that way. Writing.
>>Wave at her.
>>Yes, I am awake. May you please help me get out of here? I am but a bit uncomfortable.
>>
>>1611262
Seconding.
>>
>>1611283
Oh
That's op
OOps
>>
>>1611262
You slowly raise your left hand and wave it left to right. The girl flinches and picks up her teddy bear, dashes behind a desk, and hides behind it. After realizing that you aren't trying to hurt her in any way, she peeks out from the side and looks at you cautiously.

"Yes, I am awake. May you please help me out of here? I am a bit uncomfortable." You say, looking at her. Her eyes go wide again, and she seems to be clutching her teddy bear even harder than she was before.

"Y-You can talk, too? T-Th-that doesn't fit with what Dad said...You shouldn't be able to talk....None of you should be able to talk! Th-this is all a dream...A DREAM! THAT'S IT! You're not real, Mr. Stitches isn't real, and I'm CERTAINLY not here! I'm dreaming, and I'm going to wake up from this horrible nightmare and EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!" She says, then tightly closes her eyes, clutches her teddy bear tightly, and starts breathing slowly.

She soon relaxes her expression and slowly opens her eyes, before looking at you wide eyed, and screaming again.

"NOOOOOO IT WASN'T A DREAM THIS IS HORRIBLE WHY I DON'T LIKE THIS MR. STITCHES PROTECT ME PLEASE!!!" She then collapses behind the desk, and you can hear sobbing from behind it. Very loud sobbing.

>Calmly ask for help again.
>Write in.
>>
>>1611311
Calmly extricate yourself from the broken glass container.
>>
>>1611311
>Calmly ask for help again.
>>
>>1611332
>>1611339
Going to try to with both. Give a sec.
>>
>>1611342

Seeing her cry, you start feeling bad, and feel like getting her attention again would only end bad. Looking up, you see the glass doesn't seem to be that bad to touch. Slowly, you reach up and get a hold on the edge of the container. So far so good! You reach up and grab the other end to the same amount of success. Then you start lifting yourself up. That's when the chaos starts.

Suddenly part of the glass wall breaks- The part you were holding on to- and you fall back into the liquid, gripping the piece of glass tightly as you fall. Landing with a solid *SPLASH*, you lose your grip on the glass shard, which flies into your face, cutting it up pretty badly. At least that's what you think. But what you DO know is that it hurt. A hell of a lot.

Looking up, you see the girl looking at you from the desk, her face red from crying so much, but looking at you worryingly.

"Um...Could I please get a little help?" You ask the girl. She slowly stands up and picks her teddy bear off the ground and runs out the door at the far side of the room.

>"W-Wait!"
>Write in.
>>
>>1611368
Hopefully she is getting help.
Hold hand to wound.
Realize pain sucks.
Contemplate not getting injured again. EVER
>>
>>1611368
Try to see how deep the wound is on the glass reflection. This brat honestly! Could have helped us out
>>
>>1611376
Writing this one. Made me laugh more.
>>
>>1611392

You consider that she's probably going to get help. Maybe. But you can't really tell.

Holding your hand up to the wound, you pull it back from the pain being too great. Looking at your hand, you notice it's drenched in black. That doesn't seem good, for multiple reasons that you can't really concentrate on due to the pain you're currently in being too great. You hold your breath in, before shouting a loud "THIS SUCKS SO MUCH!!" and trying to wash your hand in the liquid.

Before managing to get out a second, hate/pain filled shout, you see the girl run in with a white tool box, a key card, and her bear under her arm. That girl seems to never leave that bear alone for some reason.

She runs up to a computer and seems to slide the card into something. Suddenly, a little bit after that, the walls to the container separate and open to the best of their ability considering that it's partially broke thanks to your antics. The liquid flows out of the space in between the glass, and it seems to be big enough to slide through. But barely.

>Try to fit in the space.
>Try to widen the space.
>Write in.
>>
>>1611418
>>Try to widen the space.
Don't want to cut yourself. Again.
>>
>>1611418
>Make a grateful reverence to the girl and try sliding out
>>
>>1611429
>>1611425
I like both of these. Writing.
>>
>>1611440
You look at her, nod your head, and say "Thank you." before you attempt to slide through the gap.

The girl looks at you wistfully, before realizing what you're trying to do. "Stop!" She says, rushing towards the container.

You pull back and look at the gap a second time. Oh. Of course you're not going to be able to just slip through that. It's way too small. You try and widen it a bit before you go at it again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" She yells, putting her hands on yours. "Hold on a second! That's a REALLY bad idea!" She seems concerned. Why? You don't know. She was terrified of you a few minutes ago.

She runs around the container to another computer on the opposite side, doing the same process that she did with the first computer. Suddenly, the container slides open even more, along with making even more screeching noises than it did the first time. The gap now seems more than wide enough for you to fit through it.

>Take your first steps outside.
>Wait for the girl.
>Write in.
>>
>>1611457
>>Wait for the girl.
>>
>>1611461
>>>Wait for the girl.

She walks back around and grabs the white toolbox and a chair, and brings it out in front of where the container opened, motioning for you to sit down.

Slowly, you take your first steps. You're careful, as you don't know what could happen. Then, you finally make it to the chair and sit down. The girl then opens the tool box, revealing all sorts of medications, topical sprays, bandages, tongue depressors, and the like. She takes out a roll of bandaids and what you think is a disinfectant spray out and starts getting to work.

It stings. A hell of a lot. You scream. Also a hell of a lot. All the while the girl is silent, but is at times mumbling things like "Ami..." and "Oh my god....oh my god...."

>Write in.
>>
>>1611485
Try to calm down. It doesn't do good for a little girl to be calmer than us. And ask the girl her name.
And g'night op.
>>
>>1611493
(Night, man. See you tomorrow hopefully.)

>>Try to calm down. It doesn't do good for a little girl to be calmer than us. And ask the girl her name.

You, reluctantly, clutch your fist and try to choke down the screams. You try deep breathing exercises, and slowly get a grip on being calm. The girl is finally putting bandages on your scars now, and is humming softly now.

Deciding now would be a good as a time as any, you slowly and softly speak up. "Um, excuse me."

She's startled, but continues to put bandages on you. "Y-yes?" She softly stutters.

"What's your name?" You ask inquisitively.
"M-my name?" She asks. "Uh...I-it's Jess." She says, before going back to putting bandages on and forgetting you said a word.

>Write in.
>>
>>1611500
>thank her again
>be honest about your memory and ask whether she can fill in the blanks
>>
>>1611515
Support
>>
>>1611515
Support
>>
>>1611515
Support
>>
>>1611500
So we are a dude? Or is short for Jessie?
>>
>>1612290
thats the girls name
"What's your name?" You ask inquisitively.
"M-my name?" She asks. "Uh...I-it's Jess."She says
>>
>>1611515
Supporting.
>>
>>1611515
Supported
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.