[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sheriff Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This quest takes place in an alternate version of 1881, events may happen ahead of time or not at all.
The location will also be fictional.

The year is 1881, bandits, natives, lawmen, gunslingers and more run all over the newly developing landscape and do whatever they can to hold onto power in the violent and shifting west. You sit on the rough wooden seat in the carriage as the driver takes you down this dusty path in Texas. You peek out the door window and find yourself staring at cacti and dry brush, the occasional patch of trees offers refuge from the blazing Texan sun the heat leads you to worry about Teddy, your horse. You've been traveling for weeks now to your new job, Sheriff of Happy Creek.

You look over the papers in your saddle bags you insisted on keeping close, your prior qualifications may have tipped the scales in your way for this since you worked as.
>Soldier for the US Calvary
>Sheriff's Deputy in Dallas
>Marshall's Deputy
>Other
>>
>>1609438
Let's get a newbie start and assume we did a very fine job as
>Soldier for the US Cavalry
>>
>>1609513
This
>>
>>1609513
This sounds good, let's hope op isn't already dead
>>
>>1611604
I'm not, was just waiting for some more posts, but I can run with this. Gimme a few.
>>
>>1609513
Ill vote for this
>>
>>1611677
A few minutes, or a few days?
>>
>>1609513
vote
>>
>>1609513
I'll keep the thread alive and vote for this.
>>
>>1609438
>Soldier for the US Calvary
In case this isn't dead
>>
>>1609438

On the off chance this lives, Calvary.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.