[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

City of Tribulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: tegaki.png (118KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
118KB, 400x400px
Begin. In and throughout time there has come a place. Not distant, but far off from other worlds. In the blink of an eye. This place you can't find. Is there. Waiting. Calling forth. This day and the next day. Know not what you inquire, but what you desire. Home. Freedom. Change. This is where you are and will be until the end. There is no telling when. Hark my friends. Choices have been your downfall. Rise up and take what is yours. The lost World. Waiting to be discovered. Waining to be found because the disasters that are afoot. Distrust the ones you care for. Take head at the tribulation of the coming times. Come forth. Without delay. This place of mystery. To this do I decree. A new hope, to find what has been given.
>>
>>1596146
Nigger, what in sweet Allah are you injecting?
>>
File: tegaki.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
10KB, 400x400px
You are small. Not only in your stature, but also, in your age. Your parents seem to be in an argument. Always. There hasn't been a fleeting moment where you could call home, home. Not long ago your mother left. Father likewise. No home. Even when the fighting had finally stopped. Forgotten. Alone. In this house of yours nothing seemed like it was. A silent place full of nothing you hold dear. What had been is far away. Never to return. You can't take it anymore. This place of despair brings you to the brink of self pity. If only things had been different. Now the first steps you take outside your home. Will be the only steps you take on your own.
>>
File: tegaki.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
50KB, 400x400px
Marching onward into this unknown world. That you dare not step foot in. Yet you embark on this journey on your own. Away with lectures; to the forbidden land that you've been told to never enter. It escaped you. You know this is bear territory, but you went in anyway. Mother always warned you about this forest. Fear rushes in and you are unaware of your surroundings. All you can do is run. Not knowing where or why. Only thought is run. Run. Run. Run. You don't stop. Not even when your body aches. Can't stop. Not now. Then you reach a small stream. You can walk through it, but you walk across a fallen log to keep your feet dry. There is a clearing. Not far from the stream. It's a mass is exponential. It's paramount that you make some headway. Continuing onward in the the plains of what seems like a new world. I was so used to the shade of the trees. Now the bearing heat is almost too much to handle. But I can't stop now.
>>
File: tegaki.png (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
79KB, 400x400px
It's magical. Going from one environment to another. The change in sounds the scenery. Honestly I was getting tired of the brown tree trunks. The breeze, bringing clouds, cooled the afternoon. Looking back. Nothing, but plains of grass. The trees are no where in sight. I'm getting so tired of walking. It should be mid day. The sun is over head. I see in the distance a clump of trees. Not too far, but far enough that I assumed they were small in size. In fact they were huge trees. Larger and scaling the ones before ten fold. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Being out in the middle of no where and all. I didn't notice. As I got closer, I realized the magnitude of this group of trees. Standing next to them I could look to my left and to my right and not see any end to them. At the base stood a high chain link fence. With signs all along the wall. I could climb it. There was a hole though. Cut into the bottom of it. I think I can crawl through it.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 400x400px
I could have taken two steps. When suddenly the tall grass in the distance was falling. A trail was forming. Multiple paths were heading towards me. I turned around, but before I could run. The fence was gone behind me. I was petrified. Then, what came out of the brush astonished me. Three gray wolves. Just standing on all fours they were taller than me. The wolf in the middle. Walked slowly up close to me. Looked me in the eyes and said,

"What is your favorite animal?".
>>
>>1596781
>Option
What's your favorite animal?
>>
>>1596783
>>1596781
>>1596605
>>1596224
Also I'm going to bed for now if thread goes down oh well, but if not I'll continue tomorrow with first answer.
>>
>>1596790
>what is YOUR favorite animal
>>
>>1597343
Sorry. This is my first quest and I was tired at the end.
>>
>>1597343
The three look at each other puzzled. The one in the middle speaks again.

"Well, our favorite animal is a wolf".

The one on the left speaks up.

"Now you tell us what your favorite animal is."

Option
>Make a selection of animal, any kind from the animal kingdom
>Stay silent
>Walk past them
>Think about the situation
>Fight them
>Ask another question
>Turn around and run
>Hold your breath until you pass out
>Jump up and down
>Flail your arms and scream
>Climb a tree
>Clap your hands
>Throw up from the pressure
>Lie to them
>other

(Going to be working for a while, I'll be back to continue the story. To all the first responders. Anything goes in the other category).
>>
>>1597833
There are so many t choose from that I can't just pick one of the millions of creatures, Though I'd have to say pack animals and generally creatures that work in a community are my favorite, like Ants, Termites, People, or...wolves.
>>
>>1597833
>>Make a selection of animal, any kind from the animal kingdom
Black Necked Spitting Cobra.
>>
File: tegaki.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>1597903
"Sorry buddy, we're not doing termites."

"Yeah those are insects."

The wolf on the right cheerfully says, "You picked right you know. Since you are already human there is only one real choice."

You are confused, but it all starts to make sense when your entire body felt like it fell asleep. Your nose is poking out of your face now. How is this happening? It's hairy, but it's warm. A tail. I have a tail! I can feel it. It's moving back and forth. I'm panting.

"Come with us pup."

I'm on all fours now. We are now sprinting through the forage. I can smell the bark, the pines, the world was never been this smelly before. We are going so fast. We couldn't. Could this be home? There is a clearing passed the lining of trees. A tower. No a town. As we get closer it smells of shit. An aroma, almost like a barrier. holding my breath only helped for so long. I could hear howling that said. Hello. Is this it? Home?

"You'll meet with Justin. He's at the top of the tower."

The tower was almost reaching the height of the trees. A bunch of busted metal and glass. Make shift boards were patched along the side in the form of a path.

"Follow the path and that should lead you to the top."

They jump up in unison. Literally running up the side like it was nothing. From one floor to the next. Was there any point to this path? I can walk up there. Proving myself to this pack though. I'm not a chicken. I can't imagine what they'd have done if I said chicken. I shutter at the thought. Well, here goes nothing. I touch my belly to the ground and prepare to climb up like they do. My first jump was like my first step on my own. I make it up two floors with a single jump. I cling on to a board just barely holding on to the two nails hanging it in place. I see my hands. They are not hands at all. Paws and claws. Very hairy and strong. I use my legs to jump off what I was on. It falls to the ground, but I'm already in the air climbing to the next floor. And the next. I make it to the top and start to cough. Gasping for air. This smell is familiar though. My parents would always smell like this, but it's way too intense. As I get used to it I take a deep breath and see the three wolves from earlier. They were standing in front of a man holding an old sniper rifle pointed somewhere off into the distance. He had what looked like a collar around his neck, some beat up clothes, and a cigarette in his mouth. There were cartons of them stacked up in the corner and a mound of ash from the floor to the top of the railing.

"This is him."

"Leave us." As soon as the man said this the three of them dispersed.

He didn't say anything for a long time. Just looked down the scope his rifle. Lighting up his next smoke, before I could speak he says, "What's your name?".

I didn't even breathe before he butts in

"Your name is Rashoon now."

"My name is-"

"Don't fucking talk to me right now."
Options
>Hit him
>Question him
>Think about it
>Stand in silence
>other
>>
Going to bed. Going to work tomorrow. I'll continue with the first responder after work.
>>
>>1596157
Sorry for not answering for so long. I'm not muslim; I'm not injecting anything, but your post made me laugh.
>>
>>1597916
Dude that would have been bad ass. Pretty funny if you would have been a snake.
>>
sorry
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.