[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETA UPRISING QUEST MARK II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 11

File: BU flag.png (2KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
BU flag.png
2KB, 500x298px
. The year is 2018, your last year in school. You think to yourself, clutching to your beanie:

>When will my life go in a better direction?
>Will my finals go well
>will I make it back?
>When will OP get a set posting schedule and not be such a faggot?
You open your eyes to see you are in class listening to a lecture on some shit you already knew. Even though you were underage, you knew you were on this ride. 4chan was your home. A Chad spitballs you in the back of the head.
>Do nothing
>Tell Teacher
>Flip them off
> Threaten them
>>
>>1596060
>Flip them off
Chads forever btfo
>>
>>1596060
>>Will my finals go well
>Flip them off
>>
>>1596079
This.
>>
you uncover your hand in your sleeve and face them.
"Fuck you" you mouth out as your finger becomes exposed. You are left alone for now.
"HOOOOONK" the bell rings, end of school.
As you walk home, you hear distant screaming. and gunfire. What do you do?
>Investigate
>Run to see what's happening and to help
>Call for help
> Avoid it and run away
>>
>>
>>1596447
>>
>>1596447
>Investigate
Why are we running blindly into gunfire? What if its a gangwar or a spree shooter?
>>
>>1596447
>> Avoid it and run away
>>1596772
Agreed, running towards gunfire is stupid.
>>
You cautiously approach the next block where the gunfire was, making sure not to be seen. Your heart is in your stomach, this is pretty ballsy after all, but curiosity, of course.
As you approach the store front, you see some sketchy looking man getting cuffed by police.
"YO! BETA UPRISING NOW BITCH!" He screams at you, causing you to practically shit your pants as he gives you the peace sign. Creepy, something to haunt your memories. Well, you guess you should head home. You open the door.
"Hey Mom I'm ho-" you remember your parents are on a business trip and your older brother is in college. Right...
You throw your bag down and make yourself a snack of some toast and butter. Well, now you have a few options to waste time on.
>Call pizza place
>Play some vidya
>Browse internet
>Sleep
>>
>>1597725
>>Call pizza place
And
>Browse internet
>>
>>1597725
Forgot an option
>Call Gamestop and ask for battletoads
>>
>Call Gamestop and ask for battletoads
and >Browse internet
>>
>>1597725
>Play some vidya
>Browse internet
>>
>>1596060
You would not believe how long I searched for you...

>>1597725
>Call GameStop and ask for battletoads

Oh how good it feels to be back in the nonsense...
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
OP here, with autists, will start up tomorrow again.
>>
>>1599911
Oh no, gravity got drunk again!
>>
OP HAS RETURNED

"Hello"
"umm, yeah, hello? Welcome to Gamestop"
"Hey, umm, I have been looking for a game for a while and whenever I call I am hung up on."
"What is it?"
"Battletoads"
*beepbeepbeepbeep*
Well, now time to shitpost.
About an hour into browsing, the doorbell rings. It must be the pizza or your neighbor checking on you. That's when you hear the knocking get louder. Was it that guy? are you gonna get raped? You remember the gunman, although he didn't kill anyone, you must wonder.
>Check door
>Stay on PC
>Get armed with a kitchen knife
>Check the front door through a window
>>
>Check the front door through a window
>>
>>1603743
>>Check the front door through a window
>>
>>1603764
>>1604248
What they said.
>>
>>1604248
>>1603764
>>1604584
>Check the front door through window, after getting armed with a kitchen knife.
>>
File: Alert!.png (6KB, 486x295px) Image search: [Google]
Alert!.png
6KB, 486x295px
You cautiously walk out of your room and peer out of the window. It's just your neighbor, thank God. You walk back downstairs and open the door.
"Heyyy anon! I'm, just like, here to check on you. Do you like, need anything?"
"Oh, hi... erm, no I'm fine, Ashley."
She storms off in a rush and in a bit of rage. Odd, well, time to order some pizza. You call up the place and ask for a meat lovers, as that and Hawaiian are the best flavors. Argue otherwise and I will ignore your posts, you goddamn plebeian. Thirty minutes later, the pizza arrives. Thirty minutes or less! You relax on the couch, playing the night away while eating your pizza. Around 11, you hear a few gunshots and tons of distant police sirens. What's happening? Your game shuts down to show an alert. The EAS states pic related. You must react
>Get a firearm
>Hunker down
>Head to the nearest government office
>Call your parents.
>>
>>1604698
>>Get a firearm
>>Hunker down
Hide in an old cast iron bathtub.
>>
>>1604922
This.
>>
>>1604698
To be honest, I am neutral. Hawaiian CAN be good in my opinion, but I lean towards meat cause who doesn't? Religious peeps, Violent Vegans, and the rare few who don't appreciate bacon

>>1604922
Do we have an old cast iron tub?

>>1604698
>Get Firearms

The legend of Leah Jenkins continues! (Or whoever we really are.)
>>
>>1605406
Wow, twin linked.
>>
>>1605406
We are just femanon. I feel naming ourselves makes the main character less relatable to be honest and alienate people.
tl;dr muh silent protagonist
>>
You run through the house, scrambling for the book with a handgun in it. You find it as soon as you see a parked car explode outside. The room turns orange from the light and you smell burning gas and vinyl coming in through the open window. You hide behind the couch, only to watch a mechanical monstrosity about ten feet tall crush your mailbox, look around, and keep walking. It's one of those robots the Military purchased. You see a US marked Humvee pull up, only to get blown to pieces by the machine. You run to the bathroom, only to hear bullets go through the window. It spotted you!
>Hide in the bathroom
>run to the car
>Surrender
>Jump the backyard fence and head into the woods.
>>
>>1605660
>Jump the backyard fence and head into the woods.
>>
>>1605816
>>1605660
>Run to the hills
>Run for your LLIIIFFFEEE!>>1605660
>>
You pack some stuff into your bag as keepsakes, including your computer and Xbox. You can't let them take your shit. You run out the back to see a massive explosion engulf the garage. You are on the run! the crushing of trees is heard behind you as you sprint onward. After a while,the crashing fades. You are safe
>Call parents
>Cry and contemplate what happened
>Find out where you are
>Set up a camp
>>
>>1605471
That works too. But if anything epic happens, you know who to call

>>1605816
>Jump fence and go Innawoods

Why not comrade?
>>
>>1606512
>>1606511
Darn it! Late to the party...

>Set up camp
Our parents will call us if they care
>>
>>1606518
Seconding, but no fire.
>>
File: ngbbs49ab3c49823e3.jpg (47KB, 447x618px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs49ab3c49823e3.jpg
47KB, 447x618px
>>1606522
>>1606518
>This speedy response time.
>>
You take out a flashlight and check the ground around you. it's covered in grass and snow, but nothing much more. you clear out a plot of ground to sleep on and take some pine branches to cover it. You crawl in and begin to cry. This isn't happening. This isn't happening.This isn't happening.This isn't happening.This isn't happening.This isn't happening. You just lost your home to a military droid. What is it after? What do we do? We can't go home for now.
>Call parents
>Call friends
>Check news
>keep crying yourself to sleep.
>>
>>1606788
Lose the phone, they might be tracking it. And
>keep crying yourself to sleep.
>>
>>1606808
are we sure though? Why our phone in particular?
>>
>>1606827
Not sure. But it's signal can be zeroed in on and we can be captured or worse.
>>
>>1606855
true, but
>implying that an underage fembot would not have a secure VPN and proxy
>>
>>1606788
>Check news
>>
>>1606788
Check news
>>
File: swih.gif (2MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
swih.gif
2MB, 360x203px
You pull out your phone, tears blocking your vision.
The headlines read "US MILITARY ARMORED ANDROIDS ANNIHILATE ALL OUTCASTS" Reading into the situation, the news says that the AI was performing a software update when they were mysteriously hacked and began mowing down the people who got in their way. California has already been completely lost by the robots, and that they only seem to be targeting select groups of people who weren't Chads or Stacys (Stacies?) The US and Canada have enacted article 5 as they both rapidly lose land to the menace. All flights from the west of the Dakotas to back east are cancelled indefinitely. You may never see your family again.
>keep crying
>call them
>Sleep
>Use escapism to forget what is happening.
>>
>>1609249
Plot eventual escape route while trying to sleep.
>>
>>1609249
>>keep crying
>>Sleep
Cry self to sleep for dramatic effect
>>
>>1609249
>Call them

Let's see how much they really care. Then we can
>keep crying
>sleep
>>
>>1609348
You close your news app and tear up as you click the little green phone.
As you prepare to press the call button, your phone buzzes from a text.
"Are you okay? Mom ad Dad are freaking out" It's from your brother. "The house is gone, I'm in the forest, I'm pissing myself crying right now and I don't know what to do." You reply.
"The US government contacted us saying that we cannot get back to you any time soon. I'm so, so sorry, please stay alive. We can't lose you and wish we weren't powerless in this situation."
"I love you"
You close your phone and put down your head. The tears and snot falling onto the frozen forest floor, and you eventually fall fast asleep.
You wake up as a snowflake falls on your face. It's around dawn, and you are shivering. You wonder if you had been Kidnapped until you remember the night before.
>Get up
>continue crying
>go home
>call a friend
>Check news
>>
>>1609502
>>go home
Sneak there to avoid detection.
>>
>>1610248
>>1609502
>Sneak back home

Hopefully we can also loot the neighborhood
>>
You get out of your little shelter, watching through the fog for any movement. Nothing. The cool air scrapes your face and chills you to the bone. You dust yourself off and remember the night before as you see your tracks in the snow. Your heart fills with dread as you walk through the forest, admiring the frost on the trees. You find your way back to your house, the backyard fence crushed and the a smoking heap of embers where the garage was. You hear a few distant gunshots as you open the door to the back room. A wave of smoke hits you in the face which is also flooded with relief. Your house seems relatively intact from when you last saw it, the TV on a bright blue screen that says "NO SIGNAL".
The rest of the neighborhood seems to be void of life, some houses ablaze still from the night before.
Well, what do you do now?
>Check houses for survivors and loot
>Re establish your items and call people
>News
>Play more vidya
>Sleep and cool off after the night.
>>
>>1610806
>>Check houses for survivors and loot
Gotta get them team members.
>>
>>1610806
>>
>>
>keep typing update on phone
>Change tab
>return 5 minutes later
>all of it is deleted
FUCK YOU PHONE
>>
>>1611947
I would suggest getting an iPad, but I don't wanna burden your wallet...

>>1610806
>Check for loot and survivors
>>
You dump out your items on the couch, relaxing a bit, although your next challenge is gonna be a mess. The door takes a bit of effort to shove open, odd, except that there is a heap of metal there. you crawl over the wreck cautiously, making sure not to get caught on any jagged metal. There goes the neighborhood. The neighbor's house is completely abandoned and ruined, the walls being ripped off with such violence that it was almost awe inspiring. Their food left on the table and Stacy's makeup and phone left on the floor.
As you walk out, you are left with a choice
>Keep checking
>Stop, what if you find bodies?
>>Take Stacy's phone
>>leave it

Sorry for a lack of updates, my Mom went home today
>>
>>1615412
>>Keep checking
>>Take Stacy's phone
And encrypt it or something.
>>
>>1615436
everyone cool with this?
>>
>>1616451
Yep!
>>
Hello?

Did we lose the war?
>>
>>1618560
sorry I've been really busy Fapping a half dozen times a day and playing Oblivion
>>
You grab Stacy's phone on your way out, unlocking it with ease, probably shouldn't set her password to 1234. Nothing interesting except her last text being a meetup with a few guys, presumably for sex, although nothing erotic being said, which makes this a very interesting find. No time to worry about that now. The next several houses are in complete ruin, and propose nothing of value, the last house, however, yields you a car and an AR15. Great find! Unfortunately, a body clutches the rifle while holding a small child. Seeing the site makes you vomit and then break down crying. What has happened!? it's horrifying and disgusting, and just wrong. How can someone do this!? Why is this happening!? innocent's lives have been lost! How can someone do this!? You close their eyes and take their gun, as well as giving them some flowers. You load into the car with the vision of the child and mother in your head. They must be avenged.
>Go to Stacy's meetup spot, she may help you
>Got to the police station
>Go to the store
>Escape the city
>>
File: 1508788194503731597.jpg (27KB, 605x245px) Image search: [Google]
1508788194503731597.jpg
27KB, 605x245px
Forgot pic of AR
>>
>>1618786
>>Go to Stacy's meetup spot, she may help you
Seek assistance.
>>
>>1618829
We agree on this?
>>
>>1618829
This.
>>
You return to your house, putting on fresh clothes and taking a shower, after all, Stacy is a judgemental bitch and may not help you if you are wearing muddy clothes and smell like junk food and "Bee Oh". The time comes for the meeting, and as you know, being fashionably late is a priority. As you pull up, you see Stacy, some Brads, and a Chad all talking, the odd thing is a robot stands obediently by them. You get out of the car to investigate stealthily, and you have a few options now.
>Ask what's going on
>Try to shoot the robot
>Snoop on them by getting in a cardboard box and walking up behind them.
>Run
>>
>>1619445
>>Ask what's going on
And is it safe being near that robot, oh and here is your phone.
>>
File: BU alphaflag.png (931B, 216x119px) Image search: [Google]
BU alphaflag.png
931B, 216x119px
You get up, making an effort to seem confident and alpha.
"So, like what are my gal-pals doing?" you nearly vomit in your mouth as you choke out the words.
"What is this slut like, doing herrrRRRuh!?" Stacy questions Brad.
"I-I got your phone, a-also I haven't even had a significant other and I still have my V card so-"
"This bae comes here and expects us to help her!? I mean I was surprised the robots are here to help us get rid of her kind, but Jesus ain't she dumb, unless she sends nudes."
The robot takes aim at you. Seconds later you bolt in the other direction into the car, bullets hitting behind you. You climb into the car, hearing the almost musical puncturing by bullets onto the car as you step on the gas.
What is happening!? You gotta know.
>Stacy controls the Robot
>The Robot is autonomous and got corrupted
>Magic
>You have entered a Hellish timeline of devastation
You think to yourself as going down the road. You pull down an unrecognizable road to see what you think is a fellow Autismo's house.
>Check it
>avoid it like the plague
>call him
>Keep driving
>>
>>1620049
>>Stacy controls the Robot
>>The Robot is autonomous and got corrupted
>>Magic
>>You have entered a Hellish timeline of devastation
All the above.
>call him
Drive past his house, hide the car and circle back on foot to avoid sight.
>>
File: Impacted regions.png (21KB, 684x519px) Image search: [Google]
Impacted regions.png
21KB, 684x519px
Also here's the impacted regions map. The darker shade means more incidences of Robo Rebellion, Red means less than 5, Black means region lost
>>
>>1620049
>The Robot is autonomous and got corrupted

>Check it
Make sure to be on your guard. Bring weapons.
>>
>>1620110
Looks like we need to go either north of the 60th parallel or west of the Mississippi. Either way, we'll be needing a good car and some supplies.
>>
You cautiously park the car around the corner, keeping your guard up as you pull out your phone, watching the buildings around you. "brhrhrhrhrhrhrhrt"
"brhrhrhrhrhrhrhrt"
"brhrhrhrhrhrhrhrt"
"brhrhrhrhrhrhrhrt"
"brhrhrhrhrhrhrhrt"
It picks up to voicemail, you put your phone back into your pocket. You see movement in the distance. A hooded figure, watching you then fleeing. It clearly wasn't him, although it wasn't hostile. You yell out to them, although it is revealed it was just trash stuck to a satellite dish waving in the air. You are getting paranoid. Focus. Still, you feel you are being watched as you approach the house.
"Hey, it's anon!" you call out as you break open the door. The house is abandoned, without a trace. The basement yields no results either, only his computer which is stuck on /e/ and a crusty rag lying on the counter which you dare not touch unless your life depended on it. Nobody's home. You decide to loot the house, I mean if they are gone, what do they care? you check for supplies. some bullets in the same caliber as your handgun, about it. As you leave the building, chills are sent down your spine for some reason. the feeling of being watched is infinitely stronger than before, probably doesn't help that 50,000 people used to live here, now it's a ghost town.
>Draw your pistol or rifle, calling out you are armed
>Run for the car and leave
>Call out you mean no harm, just please for the love of God leave you alone
>Do nothing, you're clearly acting on irrational fear and paranoia.
>take off your shirt and jacket, start pounding your chest like an ape whilst singing the Saddam Hussein Birthday song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c
>>
>>1621115
That's gonna be a pain in the ass since we're in Colorado or Oregon (I have to decide, is it bad that I have developed the universe more than our character?)
>>
>>1622654
>Call out you mean no harm, just please for the love of God leave you alone.
>>
>>1622701
Seconding.
>>
"Please, leave me be, I want to be left alone and simply survive, please, leave me be, I mean nobody harm!" you hold up your arms in a French pose, showing you are not going to attack anyone who may be spying on you. What is happening? You just want to wake up, a tear runs down your cheek into your hair and vanishes. The rustling of the bare trees and a few leaves on the ground from the wind almost startles you as you slowly back up towards your car. You metaphorically shit yourself as a loud crash is heard. One of the houses caved in.
>Run for the car
>keep backing away slowly
>Shrug it all off. Nobody is fucking watching you, just walk back to the damn car
>stay still with your hands raised
>draw a gun
>>
>>1622828
>>keep backing away slowly
Proceed with caution.
>>
>run for the car
>>
Decide. Also link to Discord if anyone wants it
https://discord.gg/xNQNymw
>>
>>1622875
Change mine to
>>1623078
As long as we zig zag.
>>
>>1622828
>keep backing away slowly
>>
You bolt for the car, now's your chance! You hear footsteps behind you, gaining on you. You turn around while drawing a gun....
>>
>>1625861
Nobody's there. You have been alone this whole time.
>>
You walk back to the car, defeated and looking to the ground. What is happening? Why is this happening? This is maddening. What is happening to you? You get back into the car as distant gunfire is heard. surely there must be someone out there, fighting against them.
Your phone buzzes with a news update:
" US ANNOUNCES PULLING OUT WEST OF IOWA AND TEXAS "
Any hope of salvation by the US government is gone. You are alone in Saigon 2.0.
>Check 4chan for militant groups rebelling
>Escape the city
>Call your parents
>Post online you wish to find other survivors.
>>
>>
>>1625922
>>Check 4chan for militant groups rebelling
And see if there were any warning signs.
>Inb4 "it's Habbening" pages on 4chan
>>
>>1625922
Remember to post "I'm a gril btw" for those juicy (You)s
>>
File: It's happening.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
It's happening.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>1626071
>>
>>1626140
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ROASTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
GET OUT SUCCUBUS
"B-but I'm a KHV autist that schlicks to anime and plays vidy-"
SILENCE!
>>
You for some reason decide to check how the anons are holding out. Pretty well, since many are armed to the teeth. The damage seems to be widespread. You find a thread on /r9k/ about a meetup in Vancouver, Canada. Some anons have armed themselves and are travelling there. You may be in Oregon, but you have hope. The time is ripe to do so, as the thread is flooded with >>>/soc/ links. The roads remain clear, the occasional skirmish by survivors and a car on it's way out of town, that is until you get to I-5. The traffic jam is immense. US soldiers wave everyone off, making sure only families pass. Well, you gotta find another way.
>Stop by a firearms store, go home, pack, and then take country roads.
>go to the airport and attempt to hijack a plane
>Go through the checkpoint
>It's hopeless, stay in town.
>>
>Stop by a firearms store, go home, pack, and then take country roads.
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (47KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
47KB, 500x496px
When this thread 404s I'm gonna make a new thread, since while QM is a busy faggot, QM is not an abandoning faggot
>>
>>1626201
Seconding.
>>
File: Anarchist.png (71KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchist.png
71KB, 1200x720px
You decide it isn't worth the hassle, you must head north via alternate routes. However, preparation is of the essence. You pass by a firearms store, however the windows are boarded up with holes for rifles. You approach the building, with your arms up in the air.
"LEAVE NOW MISS! WE'RE CLOSED TO MINORS!" You hear a man inside shout.
"B-b-but I'm trying to head north and I was hoping you could help supply me wi-"
"TAKE THESE AND LEAVE!" he throws out a scope, a grip, a red dot, and some mags. Well, best to go with what you have and not bug him any more. As you approach the car, a helicopter flies by, only for it to be shot down from a few blocks away!
>Mount items and help the pilots.
>Go fight the robot.
>DRIVE.
>hide.
>>
>>1627479
>Mount items and help the pilots

Improved gear and a group are always useful...

Also, hi guys! Sorry for inactivity, had to volunteer for something...
>>
>Mount items and help the pilots.
>>
>>1627608
>>1627610
Thirding.
>>
Gonna make a new thread. See you all on the other side!
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.