[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2019, Civil War Breaks Out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Civil_War_II_(2016)_logo.png (233KB, 1856x972px) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_II_(2016)_logo.png
233KB, 1856x972px
Which group do you join to survive and why?

The Lone Wolf (masters of the element of surprise, equipped with survival gear, increased thieving) [no support or civilization benefits]

The Whites (low crime rate, superior genetics for offspring and 10% intellect boost) [hated by all]

The Blacks (speed boost and ability to seduce white women for slaves) [low IQ high crime rate]

The Neets (massive underground tendie supply bunkers, masters of memetic warfare, chemical warfare via piss jug catapults) [suffers depression]

The Jews (25% personal money boost and increased deception) [physically weak in melee combat]

The Muslims (superior AOE spells dealing explosive damage and increased damage to liberals) [no alcohol, drugs, or music allowed in freetime]

The Conservatives (10% increased aim, 5% increased damage when fighting liberals, and ability to forage for food via hunting) [forever bluepilled]

The Liberals (25% boost to all offensive abilities because of arrogance) [easily swindled by jews]

The Libertarians (Dont Tread On Me Ability deals significant damage to all those who attack you) [very weak border security]

The Stoners (increased patience and insight, 20% boost to morale, zero negatives)

The SJW's (25% increased dodge chance because hard to look at due to ugliness) [low population growth due to rampant homosexuality]

Only choose based on abilities and skills you think would give you the highest chance of survival.
>>
>>1596042
Im torn between
Lone wolf
Libertarians
Stoners
And neets

All of those seem really good
>>
>>1596053
im torn between the whites, blacks, conservatives, and libertarians. all of those seems good to me. oh and neets because the bunkers and catapults sound fun lol
>>
>>1596063
Whites and blacks are shit imho
Conservetives are meh
>>
File: white_autists.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
white_autists.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
>>1596042

>The Whites (low crime rate, superior genetics for offspring and 10% intellect boost)
>"low crime rate"
>highest crime rate of any racial group
>genocided most people worldwide
>"superior genetics"
>literally holds the most retards
Get the fuck outta here

anyways make me a lone wolf
>>
>>1596072
low crime rate is important to me and blacks are basically necromancers with the slaves,

ill do if i dont eat meat regularly so conservatives hunting ability is attractive to me
>>
>>1596074
it doesnt have to be 100% accurate its just a game, you seems triggered, i think i know what group you'll fit in...
>>
>>1596080
I'll die*
>>
File: CXac-MaW8AETtNi.jpg (78KB, 310x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXac-MaW8AETtNi.jpg
78KB, 310x1024px
>>1596042

> The NEETS

Autist army is best army.

>>1596074

I don't mean to derail the thread, but the opposite could be argued. If they were able to genocide the entirety of the known world, surely they had something going for them?
>>
>>1596124
also not meaning to derail my own thread but white people DID invent internet, cars, planes, electricity, etc.... soo.....
>>
>>1596124
yes, literally geography
>>
>>1596124
>that infographic
Took some willpower to not get a boner.
>>
>>1596135
you get hard at crime rate statistics?
>>
>>1596148
I go on pol too much
>>
What was the skin color of the people who invented internet, satellites, electricity, cars, planes, wifi, cell phones, video games, and television? I forget
>>
>>1596132
yeah so what? explain to me how skin color is correlated with inventions. If anything, its proof of how an economically powerful state can create citizens capable of creating those inventions.

And before you go saying that state is built because of """"muh white intelligence"""" why dont you read a textbook and start from the chapter about 'colonialism'. It all goes back to geography my friend.
>>
>>1596165
Black inventions: super soakers, vending machine for shoes

and since you say it's based on geography, white women were there all along white men and they only invented salad tossers, ironing boards, and the plastic tips on the end of shoe laces.

Face it, white men are genetically superior
>>
>>1596165
>implying whites werent competitive before colonialism
The fuck do you think, white society just decided to get good over night? Its greed by the international jew and years of constant infighting that compeled europeans to get gud and fuck up other civilizations for their benifit.
>>
>>1596180
Dont forget window wipers for cars, that one was actually pretty good.
>>
>>1596188
that's true, windshield wipers are very useful and men could have never thought of that one...........because they were too busy creating space ships.......
>>
>>1596180
>strawmanning this hard
>repeating his initial claim with no evidence or explanation
Go back to /pol/
>>1596184
Is this what american education is like? No wonder the world is laughing at you
>>
>>1596209
>>>>>>((((american education))))
JIDF pls go.
>>
>>1596209
it's uncomfortable as a minority to face this truth I know but the more you face it the easier it becomes. We didn't choose the white male life, it chose us.
>>
>>1596209
If it makes you feel any better, we never had a choice. Some people are born tom brady and some people are born joe dirt, get over it
>>
File: averagejoe.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
averagejoe.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>1596231
>>1596241
at last, I truly see, this is the image of perfection
>>
>>1596257

>anecdotal evidence

are you even trying

i would post a super fat or retarded minority but that would just be stooping to your low iq minority level of thinking
>>
>>1596273
>taking the blatant bait
I thought you were better than that
>>1596257
Also hes fucking black you doofus
>>
>>1596257
>>1596273

Observe the power of white """"""intelligence""""""

They truly value the power of education.

I pity the whites. They had a lucky streak for 200 years, only to see it come to an end from people as hardworking as the ancestors they reap their rewards from.
>>
>>1596291
education =/= intellect

man you're a smart one!
>>
>>1596301
poor Cletus, he's too flabbergasted to accept evidence and sputters attempts to disregard evidence, while offering none himself.
>>
>>1596291
>tfw as a slab of numbers there are more white people than minority groups individually
>tfw no one cares that this will very obviously and easily skew the numbers
>tfw the groups that have the highest ratio are also among the smaller while simultaneously immigrating explicitly for the reason of education and quality of life

It's a very biased thing when you look at raw numbers, isn't it? If people want to seek higher education, that's fine. If people don't you just have to accept it. That will not change history, history is also skewed in certain directions. None of this fucking matters, is what I'm saying. Applying any more value to this silly shit is pointless.
>>
> tfw op makes a post on qst and instead of posting the qst argues with players

You writing or what whiteboi
>>
>>1596042
The Lone Wolf
>>
>>1596042
The Neets
>>
>>1596306
Cherry-picking, manipulated data and a smug sense of superiority? Yup, you're a liberal and the only cure is a bullet to the head.
>>
File: lol.jpg (252KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
252KB, 900x1200px
>>1597812
>waaaaah all data is cherrypicked unless i cherrypick it
>waaaaah nobody is allowed to be smug but me when i worship my ancestors
>>
>>1597812
"Everybody but my group deserves a bullet to the head"

"Also, it's the OTHER'S that are self righteous."
>>
Great thread op, I'm sure this one will go far
>>
File: Army of Two, Weeb Warfare.jpg (134KB, 960x772px) Image search: [Google]
Army of Two, Weeb Warfare.jpg
134KB, 960x772px
>>1596042
Have to go for Neets. Sure I'm black IRL but women of all colors are trouble in the long run. With my superpowered underground bunker and my 2D Waifu we shall survive the onslaughts from the other groups, especially their 3DPD temptresses!
>>
Is this bait?
>>
>>1601453
>op makes thread
>op fills options with pol memes
>op waits for inevitable triggered snowflake
>op memedebates him
>ignores the other 'players'

seriously go back to pol with this trash
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>MRW This Thread
>>
>>1601571
Figures. So you think this was just a thinly veiled shitposting thread?
>>
This is a forum gameboard, please leave >>>/pol/ and >>>/bant/ based threads in the respective locations.
>>
>>1596042
Which side is Iron Man on? He was shit in Civil War 1, I don't want to be associated with him this time.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.