[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Darkest Dungeon.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Darkest Dungeon.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
Word has spread of that great fallen family and their tragedy. Wanderers throughout the land have gathered to help slay the creatures, pollutants, and mutations which spilled forth that fated day when the crew of miners discovered that damnable portal of antediluvian evil. Now you have arrived and been assembled into your "legion" of 16 brave doomed souls camping out in the ruins of the Estate. How long will it take before you succumb to the physical and mental blows of the horrors you face? How long will it take before they all do?

The way this RP works is that after each scenario I'll wait until a given answer has multiple (2) votes, then I'll take that answer, apply a situation or a roll of the dice as necessary, and see how you and your party turn out. But be warned, once on a mission I will primarily leave you and your party of four to the RNG gods. I will explain more how things work as they happen. With that said, here are the 16 heroes and the locations you can battle in. Choose one hero to be, and 3 companions will come with you on your journey.

The Holy
Leper - A priest with leprosy who has decided to devote the rest of his doomed and shunned existence to slaying unholy creatures.
Flagellant - Like the Leper, the Flagellant would be happy to die for their cause. Too happy. Part of an extremist faction in the church, they are looked down on for their masochistic tendencies.
Crusader - A man who found he could not return home to his family after the Crusades. His family now is war and, hopefully still, God.
Vestal - Assigned by the church to accompany and heal the Crusader in the war, she now finds herself unable to cease his march into death, nor her own following.

The Profiteers
Bounty Hunter - An ex-bounty hunter who was hired by the Grave Robber to protect her.
Highwayman - A man who tried to rob the Grave Robber on her way up, but was bought out instead.
Grave Robber - A wealthy woman who goes to the dungeons to loot the landscape and corpses of friends and foes.
Jester - A man the Grave Robber and Highwayman agreed to take with them to cheer the party.

The Scavengers
Abomination - There with the occultist to search for a cure to his lycanthropy.
Occultist - A man well versed in the eldritch, here to put his knowledge and potential power to use.
Antiquarian - This mysterious veteran to the grounds searches for dropped relics of wealth and mystical utility.
Plague Doctor - Searching for rare materials for her experimental remedies and poisons.

The Warriors
Man-At-Arms - Past his prime but well versed in combat, the man at arms used to train the Harlow family before retiring. Upon hearing their fate he returned.
Hellion - A nomadic warrior, she is here simply for a worthy opponent to give her a worthier death.
Houndmaster - An ex-lawman here to protect the Arbolist with the help of his dog.
Arbolist - A nearby hunter enamored by the prospect of adventure.

Locations:
Lvl 1.Ruins
2.Warrens
3.Forest
4.Cove
5.Darkest Dungeon
>>
>>1592967
>houndmaster
>ruins
>>
>>1592967
>Flagellant
>1.Ruins
>>
>>1592967
>Flagellant
>Ruins
>>
>>1592967
Jester
3.Forest
>>
>>1592967
>Abomination
>1.Ruins
>>
>>1593270
So now we have 2 groups going to the ruins
>>
>>1592967
Crusader
Ruins
>>
>>1592967
Vestal
Ruins
>>
Occultist
Ruins
>>
>>1600669
Oh hell, I might go to the warrens just to shake things up a bit.
>>
Crusader(deus vult!)
Ruins
>>
>>1592967
>>1600692

Im going hard mode!
Antiquarian-Warrens
>>
File: antiquarian.jpg (632KB, 1252x1272px) Image search: [Google]
antiquarian.jpg
632KB, 1252x1272px
>>1602238
And here is some art.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.