[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hollow Adventurer: Sailing through the Seas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0801.jpg (28KB, 344x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
28KB, 344x343px
Welcome back to Hollow Adventurer, the "borrowed" story of a lich who seeks his happiness. So far he's obtained an abandoned boy, a youthful sailor, some bait and a makeshift fantasy shotgun.

You head back to the port to check in with Johnny.

"Find something interesting?" He says.

You just respond with a simple nod.

"Not much for talking, eh? Well, I've found a decent ship we can use. Check 'er out!" He says, handing you a photo of a less blocky version of the photo nearby.

It takes some time preparing again, but you manage to finish whilst affected by the poison. The boy looks visibly worried, but you don't care. You've fought long and hard to get here. You've seen men both live and die, regardless of side. You've seen abominations roam through territories few have ever braved. Some poison from the sea isn't gonna do much.

5th encounter: A sailing vessel similar to yours is following you. The night fog is hindering your vision, but you can see their light shining as bright as the moonlight. What do?

>Let them pass, they're not worth our time
>Fools! Hindering my path to permanent happiness. They shall seek their end as I seek mine...
>>
Hello? I'm alive...
>>
I'll play, but you'll have to get me up to speed on the story
>>
>>1591736
>Fools! Hindering my path to permanent happiness. They shall seek their end as I seek mine...
>>
>>1598047
The important bits I expect people to remember are the fact that the village where the kid came from act as if he was cursed or a cause of one, the sailor is helping you unwillingly because the barkeeper wants both the child and you to leave and that you are some miserable lich trying find a form of happiness neither life or death could provide you with in some sort of island. You and your "companions" have traveled far from well known civilizations, so weird stuff will hopefully happen.

The lich currently has a seemingly limitless amount of gold (which is currently useless due to intimidation or otherlander's economy system), this world's variant of the Chinese Handcannon (here's a link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_cannon), and an unidentified enchanted armor (which wasn't given a complete description before the original OP left, so I made it unusable in water to prevent it from rusting to uselessness).

A few extra details include how the child asked if he could join you, the sailors name is Johnny and you've killed the wizard after he gave you a map of an island and a crystal to indicate when you've found the happiness you've sought.

Oh, and you have a penalty of -10 to any dice rolls involving an action. Resting for a bit will alleviate it at the cost of time and temporary awareness of the world around you.

That's the best summary I can create so far.

>>1598236
You rip out your blades, prepping for combat. As soon as you can clearly see the wood of their boat, there's gonna be a blood bath.

You look back, bored because the boat doesn't appear to be trying to catch up. Johnny is just showing the boy how to get a sense of direction with the help of the stars. You look back, expecting a change. The other boat is still a modest distance away from yours.

"What's their deal? They're following us, but that's all they're doing." You mutter to yourself. Neither of your companions notice. It's late, and you've really got nothing better to do. But you're pretty sure that boat is hostile. What's the plan lich?

>Nap (lose penalty of -10, risk anything happening)
>Stay up and wait for the opposing ship (you will have difficulty reacting to things for awhile)
>Stay up and mingle with your companions
>Dive in after the enemy. (You can't use your armor, risking health. But you will be able to pick another option from here if you do so)
>>
>>1598457
>Stay up and wait for the opposing ship
I don't wanna wake up on a piece of driftwood
>>
>>1598457
>>Stay up and wait for the opposing ship (you will have difficulty reacting to things for awhile)
>>
File: IMG_0810.png (209KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.png
209KB, 395x450px
>>1599164
>>1599290
You're eyes are getting tired, but you know of a threat reaching closer. Awakening on driftwood is no desirable fate. After a few long hours, the boat is finally close enough to board. Armed men were about to hop on, but as soon as they met your eyes they dared to no more.

"Step aside, I'd like to meet your captain." You mutter, watching as these Sea Dogs obey. You step inside to see a small little girl, appearing to be no older than the boy that joined in on your journey.

"Why isn't the rest of yer crew with us?" She says, her voice being equally as weird as her appearance. She looks nothing like the pirates you've seen long ago.

"Step aside kiddo, I've got business with your captain." You smirk, thinking about how easily this is going.

"What would you do if I told you I was the captain." She smirks back, slightly boasting.

>"I would say WTF" You say.
>"I would slaughter the abomination OP set forth between me and my happiness" you say while pulling out your daggers.
>Just walk back to your boat
>Write in

This is sorta serious guys.
>>
>>1600801
Chink chonk who wantsa da ramen goys?

Sorry for improper grammar in both of the posts
>>
>>1600801
>I would say WTF
>>
>>1600801
>>Write in
Well I would have to ask what kind of captain you truly are. A slutty but competent captain who is going to lock me up in her quarters? Or a captain who is soon going to be dead?
>>
>>1600833
Ok, I should have been a wee bit more informative in the summary over here. >>1598457. I should say that both the girl and the boy are around 5-7 years of age. Gonna wait longer to see if you're serious though.
>>
[yeah sorry I'm the bloke who played the original part of the quest, before it changed hands.
I thought being a litch would help reach the happiness island without death being an obstacle.
really sorry if that is not what you guys wanted]
>>
>>1600915
That's pretty fucked
>>1600801
>"I would say WTF" You say.
>>
>>1600917
Oh you're the original OP. I have an idea for a story, but I believe I am a pretty bad storyteller so far.
>>
>>1600823
>>1600918
"Who the heck would put a young girl in charge here?" You blurt out.

the under-age buccaneer replies with a sly yet careless shrug.

"That's beside the point, but I bet your wondering why we're following you. Allow me to explain." She starts, climbing up onto her desk.

"I want to join yer crew of misfits so that I-" She continues, her face getting dangerously close.

"Err... we can get to the Isles of Eden!" She says, backing off after correcting herself.

This situation is weird, and letting bloodlust go to waste feels wrong after many years of experience out there. What do?

>Stab her for the lols
>Stab her, she's going to be a burden
>Head back to the ship and never look back
>Let her join the ride Loli-Lala-Land
>Keep questioning her
>write in
>>
>>1601302
Shoot, screwed up the wording in a joke.

Letting her join in on the ride TO Loli-Lala-Land. Sorry for the wording.

>>1600833
>>1600915
Lol, random slaughter and seduction. Luckily I warned ye
>>
>>1601302
>Let her join the ride to Loli-Lala-Land
My gut tells me this is probably not the best choice, but I can't ignore a loli in need

give me lolis or give me death.
>>
>>1601315
The moment she steps on your boat, she immediately is seduced by the the nameless young boy.

(Heh, wait for my real post)
>>
>>1601315

"Sure, but you'd have to abandon your crew. We only have so much space after all." You say.

She seems startled for a bit, almost falling off the desk.

"Alright, you heard the Lich. Don't you guys ever follow me. This was my goal in the first place..." She hesitantly says.

Your party now consists of:
Johnny the Sailor
A (supposedly) cursed and nameless boy
A loli pirate
And yourself

As soon as the two of you set foot on your boat, Johnny starts staring.

"What is this to you? A seafaring orphanage? What's going on with ya?" The sailor starts.

"All of you are now going to take me to the Isles of Eden an there's nothing you can do to stop me. I've got the support of your-" Ms.Loli Captain begins to boast, being quickly silenced by your armored hand. Right after having her mouth covered by your hand, you then give her the longest and most intimidating stare you have ever learned from your old adventuring buddies.

Needless to say, she decided to shut up. The young boy, on the other hand, decided now would be a good time to speak freely.

"Who is she? Where'd she come from? Why is she joining us?" He inquires, pelting your ears with question after question. This is getting annoying.

You then realize that Johnny is trying hard hold back some giggles.

"What's so funny?" You mutter.

"Ah... Well, as soon as we get to your destination, their going to be your problem and your problem only." He says with a look of relief on his face.

All you can do is sigh, watching the rest of the party interact with each other.

"So, what's your name?" The Loli Pirate asks.

"Err... I think it's rude to ask for a name without introducing yourself first." He says, obviously trying to keep her from finding he went many years nameless.

"They know me as the the Rosy Skipper, but I'd like for you to call me Rose." She smiled.

Looking at the boy's face makes you feel weird inside. If you had to describe it, you guess the proper word would be "cringy".

"To be honest, I don't... have a name..." He whispers, his face burning up in front of the Ginger Buccaneer. You can see that Johnny is still trying to hold back laughter from all of this.

"I have an idea. How about I'll give you a name?" She smirks.

"Uh... Wait first." He says, running up to you. You do your best to look like you weren't watching them.

"Uh... Mister, is it alright if she named me?" He asks.

>Name him right here and now
>"What are you asking me for?"
>"Sure, it'll make things easier."
>Write in
>>
>>1605366
Sorry for any screw ups in grammar. I forget to spellcheck.
>>
>>1605366
>"Sure, it'll make things easier."
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (58KB, 748x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
58KB, 748x499px
>>1608166
You said.

"Thank you father!" He smiled, only to remember his situation.

"Oh, err..." He awkwardly turns around,only for the both of you to realize that she's right behind him.

"So, a yes to a new name?" She smirks.

"Y-yeah." He responds. You can really feel how uncomfortable he is.

"Well, they say a name is a way to identify an individual where I come from. Is there anything about yourself you'd like to tell me?"

Johnny is still steering the boat, doing his best not to giggle himself to death. Watching the kids interact is getting uncomfortable, so you decide now would be best to nap for a while.

6th encounter:
Rose decides that you need to wake up, so she makes you wake up.

"Hey! Mr. Lich person! You mind telling us your name?" She yells into your ear.

No matter the many advantages being a lich has, it still sucks that you can feel pain. Especially pain in the ears.

You get up, stumbling around a bit due to the old Venom in your blood. Some rest would be nice, but Johnny tells you that another port town is some distance away (2 more encounters), so you decide to brace yourself.

"It's been many years since I've told people my name, but I'd rather not..." You mutter, hoping that would get the loli to shut up. Actually, how do you even know what a loli is? What even is a loli? Have you been possessed? Who are these voices?

After "resting" for the entire day, you decide the being on watch duty during the night is the only good thing. You get up, noticing a weird small island in the shape of a long stone path (if it could even be called an island). Your eyes adjust to the brightness in the night, revealing small lanterns hoisted up on wooden poles. A small tree can be seen next to a shadowy figure.

Johnny had been holding up well, steering through the day and night most of the time, but he could really use some rest now. But something feels odd...

>Get Johnny to steer the ship closer to the shadow
>Get Johnny to steer the ship away from the shadow
>Get on the "island" yourself and meet up with the shadow
>Go back to bed, you're probably seeing things
>>
>>1608501
>Get Johnny to steer the ship closer to the shadow
Just enough to observe carefully
>>
I just realized the thread is no longer being bumped, you might want to make a new one soon so that I'm not the only one playing.
>>
>>1608796
Thank you for the tip.

Here's the link
>>1609479
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.