[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixer Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 276x183px
You sit in your office, overlooking the street and park while you sip a beer while your smoldering cigarette lets curls of fading smoke float off into the vents above you.

You feel your phone buzz. You set the chilled bottle down and take a look, Cheryl, your ex-wife. You set the buzzing phone down and let her leave a voice mail this is one of the few times you can sit back and enjoy life. You sip the beer again closing your eyes and leaning back in your chair until you hear the desk phone ring. Shit. Must be work, another scumbag or lowlife needs help getting out of a bind they put themselves in. But that's the work you're best at, you help people, for a price.

You pick up the phone and pull out your notebook, the voice on the other end of the line is.

>Salamanca, The Cartel's receptionist (work for a drug cartel)
>Brian McGill, Mafia messaging service (Work for irosh mob)
>Luca Fabrizio, Old School Mob Capo (work for italian mafia)
>Mary Donnelly, your loyal receptionist (work for yourself)
>Write In
>>
mary donnely.
we are a independent party, they come to use and we stay neutral in the event of conflict. we protect the deal or do a job not loyal to anyone but the current employer
>>
>>1590811
Seconding.
>>
>>1590811
>>1590852
Ditto that.
>>
now I feel like I am worth a bit now that people like my idea.
pride is good
>>
>>1590808
While I love the ideals of the Old Country, Neutral parties are necessary. As such:
>>1590808
>mary donnely.
>we are a independent party, they come to use and we stay neutral in the event of conflict. we protect the deal or do a job not loyal to anyone but the current employer
>>
"Mary, darlin. What's the job?" You say before polishing off your bottle.

"Good morning as usual, Mr.Dobbs. I have a call from a Lucas Belling, would you like me to patch him through?"

"Go ahead." You reply crisply

"Yo, Mr.D I need you man." Says a panicked whispering voice on the other end of the line

"Lucas, are you whispering?" You ask

"Yeah uh..I did it again."

"Goddamnit Lucas, what have I told you about fucking rich broads with husbands." You say standing and throwing on your suit jacket.

"Well this broad's husband is Micheal 'Ths Slayer' Saluda. The fucking boxer. He just pulled in and I'm in their closet, it's just a matter of time until he finds me and I like my ribs unbroken." He says

You sigh and step into the elevator hitting the garage button.

"Stay out of sight as long as you can, send me the address." You hit the end call button and lean back against the wall.

You feel your phone buzz again and pull it back out.

Cheryl. Again.

>Accept call
>Deny Call
>>
>>1590808
Might I ask where this game takes place?
>>
>>1591034
California. Modern day maybe a few years back.
>>
>>1591032
Deny that bitch like she denied your right to custody over the kids.
Yeah that sounded funny in my head.
>>
well lets accept the call and then bail out this fucker.
>>
c'mon, Ray! Hurry up!
>>
Bumpo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.