[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AC Cowl Adventure: Installment 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: ac.gif (36KB, 297x292px) Image search: [Google]
ac.gif
36KB, 297x292px
You are a character with powers in the AC universe. Let's first determine your abilities.

A) Urban Empathy - When in the city you have instinctual control over the environment. (Similar to Poison Ivy's control over plants just with city stuff, very versatile)

B) Fortune Cookie Telling - Whenever you eat at a Chinese restaraunt, as long as you finish the meal the fortune you receive will come true that day.

C) Reality Manipulation (Fiction) - You can bring into the world anything written down in a critically acclaimed fictional tale.
>>
>>1590478
>C
Copyright infringement the movie
>>
>>1590478
>D) Templar - You're a high ranking figure within the Templars, with authorized access to one Artifact.

This is assassin's creed, right?
>>
>>1590478
Trick you bastard you abandoned your only good quest
>C
Nothing can beat Lovecraft
>>
>>1590478
>E) A near endless supply of money - That's it. Nothing else. Just lots of money.
>>
>>1590478
>C) Reality Manipulation (Fiction) - You can bring into the world anything written down in a critically acclaimed fictional tale.
>>
>>1590478
>F) Dicks Out - Gain super human strength and damage resistance while naked
>>
>>1590478
B) Fortune Cookie Telling
>>
File: Metrosexualis.jpg (41KB, 595x276px) Image search: [Google]
Metrosexualis.jpg
41KB, 595x276px
>>1590487
>>1590485
>>1590481

Alright so we've decided to have the powers of copyright infringement.

We'll call the power Reality Infringement or something sorta clever.

First though, let's determine your starting location.

>Atlanta, the crime-ridden city under the sea.

>The Mascara Island, an all female island of women who wear a lot of mascara

>Metrosexualis, an American city where all the men dress like Europeans

>Gothic City, a city where everyone is really fuckin' emo.
>>
>>1590495
E) Mascara city, a city where everyone is really fuckin' emo woman
>>
>>1590495
>>Atlanta, the crime-ridden city under the sea.
gotta summon cthulu in his natural habitat
also jar jar
>>
>>1590495
>>Metrosexualis, an American city where all the men dress like Europeans
>>
>>1590495
>>R'lyeh the sunken city
>>
>>1590495
>Atlanta, the crime-ridden city under the sea.
>>
File: Water Guy.png (71KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Water Guy.png
71KB, 600x400px
>>1590497
>>1590500
>>1590503

So you come from Atlanta, the crime-ridden city under the sea. Alright, now we can begin.

. . .

One day you're swimming down the street after school when you (un)fortunately encounter quite the awesome sight.

The great local hero of your area, Water Guy, seems to be doing battle with his arch nemesis . . . BLACK MAN.

"Man you just don't like me because I'm black!" Black Man insists as the two super powered individuals duel with their matching pitchforks, the clang of steel not ringing out because its harder to hear things underwater.

"I don't like you because you insist on causing mayhem and destruction, Black Man!" Water Guy refutes.

"See, there you go making it about race again!" Black Man complains, doing his best to balance the sack of money he stole from the nearby bank in the crook of his elbow while he stabs at Water Guy fiercely.

It seems there is some sort of important scuffle going down here in Atlanta. Water Guy is a hero that keeps the peace. But it seems like Black Man has a point. Water Guy does seem to be making this a race thing and that's just kinda awkward for everyone on the streets.

Yesterday you discovered you had an amazing power when you were reading Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell and accidentally pulled out a roaring blaze that was immediately squelched since your entire town thankfully exists underwater.

But with a few more experiments you've learned you can pull out just about anything as long as the book is relatively well known. So you can intervene. However, who exactly should you help?

>Help Black Man succeed at robbing the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

>Help Water Guy foil the nefarious villain
>>
>>1590515
>Help Black Man succeed at robbing the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
We have to help black man(ta), obviously
>>
>>1590515
>Help Water Guy
Water Guy seems pretty chill.
>>
>>1590515
>Help Water Guy foil the nefarious villain
>>
>>1590515
>>Help Black Man succeed at robbing the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
>>
File: Black Man.png (203KB, 367x519px) Image search: [Google]
Black Man.png
203KB, 367x519px
>>1590526
>>1590522

Unfortunately your sense of justice is too great to let villainy or robbery go unfoiled and unhindered.

So, with a mighty draw from your backpack you pull out some school-assigned reading to combat this robber fiend with. The question is, which book and what exactly are you going to pull out?

>The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (A raft to ride upon)

>To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (ham costume to disguise yourself)

>The Grapes of Wrath (A dust storm to disorient your opponent)

>Write-in (You guys are some creative people, tell me what you're doing!)
>>
>>1590531
>The Bible
Split the part of the sea he's in
>>
>>1590534
Seconding this.
>>
File: Splitting the Red Sea.jpg (10KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
Splitting the Red Sea.jpg
10KB, 233x217px
>>1590534
>>1590535

Heh. You know what to do. No time for small fry actions here! You drop your school assigned material and instead draw out the copy of the King James bibles you carry with you. Thankfully you're an atheist so you can rest assured that the bible is a fictional tale.

You quickly flip to the exact passage you desire and draw forth the scene where Moses splits the red sea to let the jews escape Egypt.

Instantaneously all the water in the ocean begins to pull apart, dividing itself in half right where Black Man stands. Both the villain and the hero are confused as you do this, Water Guy retreating to escape being caught in the ocean-less environment lest he lose all his powers.

Black Man, however, stays rooted to the ground now completely out of the water. He looks around rapidly for the source of this strange development, eyes quickly landing on you, the only other individual currently stuck between the two sections of ocean in this one dry spot.

Black Man tsks. "So what are you?"

"More like water you," you quip back.

Black man tsks again. "Water puns. Clearly, you're one of water guy's sidekicks. Fine, I'll take you out punk right here right now." He adjusts his grip on his pitchfork.

Water Guy swims up to the edge of the ocean, taking a good look at you as he shakes his head fiercely. "Get out of there kid. I don't know how you did that but Black Man is no enemy to be trifled with."

"Don't worry," you reply. "Without access to water he's powerless!"

Water Guy's eyes bulge. "Kid, don't you know? Most black people never learn how to swim and Black Man is no exception. He's not powerless out of the water. He's stronger than ever on land!"

Black Man cracks a smirk as your face blanches in comparison. The villain charges you at an incredibly high speed.

Oh shit, you think to yourself.

>Write-in (You guys are some creative people, tell me what you're doing!)
>>
>>1590538
Crush him between the waves.
>>
>>1590538
>>1590539
This
>>
>>1590538
Summon the stone from in front of christs tomb to stop this nigga cold
>>
>>1590539
>>1590540

Roll me 1d100, best of 3.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1590546
A
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1590546
oh noes
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1590546
be cureful. their might be deep water jews areound.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1590546
>>
File: IMG_1817.jpg (124KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1817.jpg
124KB, 544x960px
>>1590553
Us soon?
>>
>>1590549

82 is our final number! Will that be enough to stop BLACK MAN from slaying us where we stand?

Probably. But you'll only see the conclusion next time on AC Cowl Adventure!!!!!!!!!

I hope you liked it. The chance of my series being discontinued by the higher ups is extremely high.
>>
>>1590557
RUN YOUR FUCKING QUEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1591864
Which one?
>>
File: g1u1S.gif (323KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
g1u1S.gif
323KB, 320x240px
>>1591882
all of them

all your quests
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>1590546
>>
>>1596034
>>
>>1590557
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.