[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW Fallout: Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0798.jpg (224KB, 1912x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
224KB, 1912x861px
Pardon me for not posting yesterday, I was preoccupied.

You pull out your trusty Mosin, only to find out it's empty. You reach back for a stripper clip, work the bolt and position yourself to fire.

Boom!

The shot shattered the furry's crotch into thousands of gibs. You never thought you'd see the day a beautiful ball-shot such as that happen by accident. But enough admiring your work, you've got hunting to do!

The other decided to stay back, learning how to aim his PPSh-41. You hastily work the bolt, trying to get another shot in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPoTipyp1E0

His SMG tore away at your leg, making better progress than the others you've met thus far. But that doesn't mean you're dead yet! You fell back, adjusting the aim...

Boom!

The surplus ammunition never lets you down. It pierced the enemy's chest mercilessly, digging in until it burst through the back. So far, the base is purged of all intruders.

Lying on the ground, you saw that the first one had a detachable bayonet, while the other had spare ammo for Ol' Papa Sha. You drag yourself over there, picking up and inspecting the gear closer. The PPSH-41 (Papa Sha) is in relatively good condition, the bayonet is rusted with (hopefully) furry blood. You look around even more, feeling like something was missing.

"Medic, can you get over to the border right now? Kevin's downed and in need of prosthetics." Drake calls.

"He's a good soldier, knows we need to save painkillers for the civvies." You think to yourself, blacking out slowly from the pain. This is the first time you've lost a limb...

When you awaken, you see that you're in a white room, with Ira resting her head on your bed (she's not sleeping with you). That's when it hits you.

"Shit! We've lest her!" You yell, waking the medic from her peaceful nap.

"Ah-huh-wuh? Er... Reporting for duty!" She panics, saluting to nobody in particular.

You try to get up, but the pain has paralyzed you. Ira is too busy being confused to spout useful info, but you might have time. Should you:

>Wait for Ira to regain her senses
>Force yourself out of bed to search for Kelly
>>
Bumping in case death might occur
>>
>>1586742
>>
>>1586742
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (24KB, 531x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
24KB, 531x750px
>>1588192
>>1590226
You manage to sit-up straight, but as soon as you shifted your wait onto your right foot...

(Look at the pic)

"Shit!" You screamed, stumbling into Ira. This is when her senses return.

"W-what are you doing? Oh no..." She lifts you back onto the bed, no matter how hard you struggled against her.

"They took Kelly! Those friggin' furries!" You screeched in pain. Your shin and knee joint is shattered.

"We know. We've checked the area, but couldn't find her..." Says Frank, walking in with wrapping around his torso and arms.

"We'll come back to you if we find anything of importance. In the meantime, calm down and have some vodka comrade." Drake reports, handing you the gear you looted of the furries.

Roll for how long/well your leg recovery goes (1d100)
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1591645
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>
>>1591645
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1591645
>>
>>1592759
>>1592872
>>1592876
Recovery was painless, but took awhile. There wasn't enough time to get used to your new prosthetic since they managed to find where she might have been taken. You didn't know her well, but every trooper counts.

You did get a "kick" out of the new leg it though. It was as fancy looking as it was functional. Your movement speed will be as goo as it used to as soon as you got used to it. Heck, as soon as the helicopter stops, you'll recover a /k/omrade and kill more furries.

(Sorry guys, I'll continue more tomorrow, I have things to do...)
>>
File: IMG_0803.jpg (119KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
119KB, 1000x750px
>>1594163
Forgot pic, enjoy it lads.
>>
>>1594163
>>1594173
>Ok, hopefully you're all still here.

Drake has restricted himself from using explosives while scouting for any sign of Kelly or (at least) a place where she could be. Fate chose the latter, so you've all been sent on a raid to a nearby Furry Research & Development (R&D) Facility. Rumor has it that FRDFs are where they clone or indoctrinate many of their warriors. Thank god they're difficult to mass produce.

You look back to your past, trying to make sense of your current situation. Most furries you knew back then were just guys in mascot suits with money to burn. Those were good times to be honest. But, for some reason, hostility has grown between the boards and these genetically modified freaks.

Every memory you had of an "old world" furry tells you that they would find this disgusting. Awful amalgamations of snouts, fur, and hatred had birthed these monsters.

You think back to what SJWs were known for before "The Great Fall". They spoke words of equality, but even your respectable African American comrades knew they just wanted power. "Special Snowflakes" as they were called then, wanted to piggyback off of the strengths of others. Anyone who dared explain the inhumanity was immediately marked as mysoginist, then racist, then as a bigot until finally the world came crumbling down as their cancerous ways infected other people.

You then think back to your past with the old world furries. Sure you weren't one of them, but you sincerely hoped that the few survivors like them are somewhere safe and uncorrupted.

"Ah. K-Kevin? Where almost there, s-so can-" Ira stutters. Yep, Head /K/ommando was right. She's a 100% stereotypical beta girl.

"Ah, sorry Ira. Just been thinking of how it all got to this point." You responded before she finishes.

"B-but not much had happened so far. We just got assigned to this Task force a few months ago..." She replies.

"Oh, I guess I have a bad perception of time then. Some of my nicest memories of life feel like they've just happened yesterday regardless of how young I was when it happened." You say, reminiscing of those lost days practicing with your inherited Mosin. All Ira could do was muster a smile.

"Hey, sorry to kill your conversation but we're almost there." Drake chimes in.

The chopper is going to drop you in either of the 2 points of interest. Lab A is less surrounded by guards, but there isn't anything else of notice there. Lab B is surrounded by both guards and goodies, being a great place to slaughter and steal. As Leader of this group, you have to choose:

>Option A (Less Loot and Better Safety)
>Option B (Better Loot and Less Safety)
>Option C (The more interesting yet reckless version of Option B)
>>
>>1598569
>Option C (The more interesting yet reckless version of Option B)
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1598593
Ira (your medic) loads up her shotgun...

Drake preps his old RPG-7...

You quickly inspect your new PPSh-41, now equipped with a rusty bayonet. You're saving up your Mosin for when you need to go defensive.

Frank the Fuhrer of Fist(ing [sorry, too funny]) is not going to join you guys on anymore missions. The tactical minds at /K/ Headquarters realized that it would be much better if they taught CQC rather than relying on it.

"Alright Drake, you know what's next." A smile creeped up on your face.

"FIRE AT WILL FOR THE GLORY OF THE OLD WORLD!" The both of you screamed. Drake blew a hole open through the roof. You and Ira dropped in...
>>
>>1599251
...while laying waste to the "scientists" inside.

(Imagine the pic but gory, bloodied, and taken from a bird's eye view.)

A keycard was found inside a coat pocket. A quick sweep of the debri filled room reveals many bloodied bodies and coats, a small crate filled with bottles of alcohol (used for science, maybe...), and 3 doors. The first one has no windows and requires a level 3 keycard. The second one can be accessed by anyone, but looking through the window tells you that the lights are on. The last one has no window, but requires a your level 1 keycard. Something you might need to know is that the doors are soundproof in this facility for confidentiality, but you risk someone looking through the window as time passes.

Your Tactical Trio is equipped with radios, allowing you to give commands to any /k/omrades regardless of where they are. I'll post a map of discovered rooms and doors once you choose to:

>Open the Easy Access Door
>Open the Level 1 Security Room
>>
File: IMG_0807.jpg (68KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
68KB, 1024x760px
>>1599357
How am I forgetting to post the pics?

Then again, not many would enjoy this one...
>>
>>1599357
>Open the Level 1 Security Room
A chance of finding the Lv3 keycard, weapons and CCTV, if we can spot them before they spotted us the better.
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (77KB, 1277x1352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
77KB, 1277x1352px
>>1600559
>One does not simply ignore 3 armed comrades bursting through the roof of an R&D facility

Having control over security cams can come in handy, I will admit that though.

Ira swipes the keycard down as you ready yourself fill another room with lead.

K-shnnk

The door opens, revealing... nothing. It's just a hallway with 3 doors. You refer back to a crudely drawn map of the place.

So far, there are 4 types of doors. Easy Access (Green), Level 1 Clearance (Yellow), Level 2 Clearance (Orange), and Level 3 Clearance (Red).

You finish updating the map and look around. Oddly enough, there's a bottle of bleach off in the corner.

https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/38uqz9/anon_cleans_his_furry_suit/ (Forgive me for linking to Reddit, it was the first site to have knowledge of this incident on my device. I swear I don't use Reddit)

"U-uh... Kevin?" Ira starts.

"What do you need? Something wrong?" You ask, confused slightly by a small memory.

"I forgot to use the restroom..." She says, her face burning red with embarrassment. (Please keep reading, I promise this is not some messed up smut or hentai)

(Look up on google "Pee and Bleach", it's weird. Also, forgive me for the weird links. I need to supply you with extra info after all.)

"Uh... Drake? You got a spare empty bottle?" You respond, looking away for good reason.

"Yeah, why? You need a melee wea-" He starts, realizing the horror that's about to unfold. (Please keep reading, I promise this is not some messed up smut or hentai)

Inventory:
-Makeshift Mustard Gas Bomb (don't ask why)
-Molotov (10 made from the remaining bottles Drake didn't drink)

Back to the business of breaching enemy bases, you have 3 doors to open in Hall B (please forgive me guys). Door 1 is Level 2 Clearance, with a window revealing a Surveillance Room. You could choose to break in, but that might set off alarms. Door 2 and 3 are Level 2 Clearance, with door 3 having a window on it. The lights are off though...

You can all travel together but if you leave certain rooms unoccupied for too long, something will surely change. You can also only access doors connected to rooms a member is currently inside. You are all in Hall B. So, who goes/stays where?

>Drake will stay/go in...
>Ira will stay/go in...
>You will stay/go in...
>>
>>1600766
Maybe some clarification will help.

You and Ira are inside Hall A. You can split up and search the rooms individually or stick together. Drake is watching the Easy Access door just in case, but he can join you or explore the hall behind it. You can also inspect rooms further for more loot.

So?
>Split Up (decide who goes/guards where/what)
>Stick together (explore a specific room together)

Did I scare people off?
>>
>>1601212
>Did I scare people off?
I dunno, I'm in other quests at the moment.
>>
>>1601237
Ok. Have fun!

Thank god 4chan is forgiving
>>
>>1601212
OP, there doesn't seem to be a room that we can go through. We have no Level 2 Clearance.
>>
>>1601490
Shit, meant to say door 2 and 3 are Level 1 Clearance. Forgive me dudes.
>>
>>1602984
Let's all go through door 2 then
>>
>>1603438
You open the door, only to ALMOST be greeted by oddly armed furries. (>>1586742) Your Combat Philosophy dictates that most weapons possessed by the enemy will come in handy. Luckily for you, they currently do have ammo for the PPSH-41 on them. But the question is, how do you want to kill them?

>Molotov (total decreases to 9, easier to do, risk burning loot)
>Mosin their Mutts dead (Harder to do)
>>
Bumping some dump
>>
>>1605432
>>Mosin their Mutts dead (Harder to do)
>>1608509
Get that gear. I'm guessing we have the element of surprise?
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1608579
Yes, yes you do. What you don't have, however, is the strength in numbers. I should really check on my posts more.
>>
>>1605432
>Mosin their Mutts dead (Harder to do)
>>
File: IMG_0812.jpg (48KB, 1280x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
48KB, 1280x641px
>>1609726
Average roll, average achievements.

You load you old friend, aim the sights and...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RQDR-s2QXs

Your shot pierced through 2 furries. The improved senses of the others helped them to dodge in the nick of time. You work the bolt and dive behind some cover.

You hid behind the crates, watching bullets fly above your head while waiting for Ira to lay down some suppressive fire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYieeo4EvB4

Some the shots manage to cripple these deformed dunderheads in the leg. You aim the sights once again, lining it up towards one of their heads.

Some time passes, you and Ira finish up flanking. Now's the part where you loot the place. You've gained more ammo for the PPSh-41, making it more reliable for breaching.

"Urgh... that wasn't 'furry' fun now was it? Now I'm really 'furry'ous!" Yells what you thought was a bloodied amalgamation of peta experiments and broken dreams. Luckily for you, his legs just so happen to have been crippled by a certain someone's shotgun.You dodge to the left, putting your grip onto the barrel of the gun and readying yourself to swing. Crack! You've split his knee joint up, providing you with partial payback.You then pick up the strawberry stained mascot by the neck.

"Alright, here's what's going to happen. You better tell me if you know anyone that looks like a cute, black haired anime girl, but in real life or I'm going spay and neuter you to death!" You threaten. Let's be honest though, you suck at being descriptive.

"She in the testing facility connected to Lab B, but there's no way you're gonna get to her in time!" He struggles, acting like a large dog trying to escape from being corralled along by the collar.

"You better tell me why, or you can say goodbye to what little remains of your manhood!" You growled (ironic).

"Scientists have been working on a new virus designed to convert more of us at an alarming rate. There's no way you'll gain access to her-" He starts, only to stop speaking once the deafening roar of judgement (your mosin) finishes the job.

"My... H-how could you shoot off my-" He starts once more, being silenced once and for all by something both lethal and loud.

You then gaze at your masterpiece. Your Viking /k/omrades would have been proud of your sacrifice to Odin. But, then again, you don't believe in their mythology. You snagged a vest made of crocodile skin off of your last victim. This will come in handy during CQC, you think to yourself.

You put on the armor and look around. There are 3 doors again. Door one requires a Clearance Level 1 key. Doors 2 and 3 are easy access and both have windows. Door 2 leads to something like a cafeteria. Door 3 leads directly to the outside.

You can use doors previously unopened by going in the room they are connected to. So where to?

>Pick from the 3 doors
>Specify a room

I think I need to make a new thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.