[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QST RISK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: MAP1.jpg (651KB, 1086x767px) Image search: [Google]
MAP1.jpg
651KB, 1086x767px
Welcome to Risk of Tegia

In this game, four (4) players shall face off, turn by turn, in an all out war for domination.

Win condition: Unite entire map under one faction

Rules:
Each turn, players may elect to move a number of their soldiers from one province to another.

Soldiers, signified by the colored dots on the map, can move to any owned bordering province, but not the province of another player.

Alternatively, a player may reinforce a province by declaring a province that they own and adding one soldier to it.

A player, on his turn, after movement or reinforcement, may also elect to capture a province from an opponent. To do so, the attacking player must declare which province is launching the attack, and how many troops it will commit (1-3 max.), any die that rolls a 4+ will cause the defending province to lose one soldier.

If an attack reduces the amount of soldiers in a province to 0, the province is captured by the attacker, and a minimum of 1 soldier is moved onto it from the attacking province.

A province owned by a player with no soldiers defending it must still be captured, with even one 4+ on an attack resulting in instant capture.

Currently there are four factions:

RED,
4 Provinces
4 Troops

YELLOW,
4 Provinces
4 Troops

GREEN,
2 Provinces
4 Troops

PURPLE,
3 Provinces
4 Troops

I am looking for four players to claim one country each. I don't know how fast it will go, so the light blue area will be used to add more players if that looks more fun.

So quickly, read the rules, ask questions, claim and name your countries and provinces, and then we can begin round one. Turn order will be randomly given each round. When four factions exist, I will give the turn order.

I will update the map every round, and try to keep up with the names.
>>
>>1586688
Questions.

1. Is there a way to create more soldiers?

2. It states in the rules that a 4+ die is rolled they lose a solider and again when no soldiers are standing for capture. What dice is being rolled and how many per action.

3. Are the only actions moving a unit and capturing a tile or are there more actions that can be taken like building a wall to increase the "4+" roll.
>>
>>1586717
1. Reinforcement creates one soldier in a province of your chosing

2.Between 1-3d6 depending on how many soldiers are being dedicated to an attack

3.Per turn, you get either one movement, which lets you move any number of troops to any adjacent province, or a reinforcement, which creates one unit on any province of your choice. Also, you may always attack once per turn, with between 1-3 units on a tile that is adjacent to the one you intend to capture.

So right now, there is no way to improve the odds on that 4+ roll
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.