[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolution Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
You control a simple ball-shaped organism that hasn't started evolving, and your goal in this quest is to help it survive!
You only roll when fighting or trying to avoid it (D5), however I roll a D5 in my every post, and five means that you can evolve a single position from a list I will post.
Usually I wait for 20-30 minutes before I reply, but time might vary depending on how busy I am.
With that being said, let's begin!

You find yourself in a middle of big, sandy area. On your left there are some trees, on your right a big lake and both behind and in front of you there is a big desert.
You chose to:
>Stay
>Explore woods
>Explore lake
>Explore desert
>>
>>1586551
>Explore desert
>>
Rolled 4 (1d5)

>>1586578
You decide to explore desert, so you roll throught the sand.
You haven't found anything for about 30 minutes, but suddenly you see a few holes in the ground!
When you get near them you can hear the sound of water running inside them...
You chose to:
>Go inside the hole
>Go away
>>
>>1586583
Go away, don't wanna drown.
>>
Rolled 6, 2, 1, 2, 6 = 17 (5d6)

>>
>>1586583
Roll back and forth until we can dig our own hole instead
>>
>Go inside the hole
>>
>>1586612
>>1586598
>>1586610
You roll in place so you can dig your own entrance to the cave. It takes a long time and is exhausting, but pays off - you made it to the cave safely. When you look around you are stunned at how beautifull it is. The walls are illuminated by glowing mushrooms, there is a giant river flowing throught the middle of it and you can see some diamonds shinings inside it.
Even thought you made it here, you are hungry and need food to survive
You chose to:
>Search river for food
>Search cave for food
>Eat shrooms
>>
Rolled 5 (1d5)

>>1586618
rolling cause I forgot
>>
>>1586620
you can evolve:
>Mobility
>Defense
>>
>>1586618
eat shrooms
>>Mobility
you can be though ass tortoise, but if an elephant is going to mush you, is better to just run away than having a fucking shield on your back dragging you to death
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>1586629
Sorry for only posting after such a long time, but I had guests over at my home and couldn't write.

Because of the effort you put into digging the hole you grew small, thick spikes that let you roll more safely and efficiently.
You eat the shrooms and get yourself sated, but now there is much less light in the cave, and if that isn't enough your tunnel has collapsed so you can't get out this way.
You chose to:
>Grab a shroom and use it as a makeshift torch
>Follow glowing shrooms on the walls
>Swim in the river
>>
>>1586874
Follow the glowing shrooms
>>
>>1586874
Follow the shrooms
>>
>>1587742
>>1587768
You follow the glowing shrooms, hoping that you will find exit. You walk for a few good minutes when you feel a pleasant wind - there must be a tunnel nearby! You search it with double the previous force, and find it in the middle of a wall thats in front of you.
You want to climb, but suddenly something weird happens. The walls start shifting and swapping places, the colours are very bright and mix out with nearby ones - it must be because of those shrooms!
You chose to:
>Try climbing anyway
>Wait throught it
>Other (write in)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d5)

>>1588932
>>
>>1588932
>Wait through it
>>
Rolled 5 (1d5)

>>1590024
You decide to wait throught it, so you lie on the ground and try to keep calm.
You feel as if the walls were dancing and the ground shaking, but you don't panic, because you know it's just an illusion. The time passes and your hallucinations get weaker and weaker, to finally dissapear.
You are ready to go when you realize that the ground is still shaking - it's an eartquake and you must hurry!
You chose to:
>Escape to the surface
>Stay underground
>>
>>1590113
You can evolve:
>mobility
>defense
>vitality(how much can you go without food etc.)
>>
>>1590120
>vitality(how much can you go without food etc.)
>Escape to the surface
>>
>>1590505
Because of eating the shrooms your body learned how to distribute the nutrients better, resulting in less hunger.
You rush to the exit as fast as you can, with the rocks falling behind you, and you make it to the tunnel just in time, because the entrance to it was collapsed just as you got in.
You roll throught the narrow tunnels in panic, with occasional shrooms being the only source of light, and make it to a small cavern that has 2 exits.
You chose to:
>Go inside the exit #1
>Go inside the exit #2
>>
Rolled 3 (1d5)

>>1590914
>>
>>1590914
>Go inside the exit #1
>>
Rolled 2 (1d5)

>>1591094
You chose to go inside the first exit, so you roll as fast as you can.
You quickly get tired because the tunnel is leading upwards, but that's a good thing - you're nearing the surface.
You see a warm light in front of you, so you roll even faster and just as you get there you start rolling downwards!.
You are going to fast to stop, so you roll until eventually you find yourself in a big cave with magma in it.
This didn't went exctactly as you planned, but atleast you escaped the earthquake!
You chose to:
>Examine magma
>Examine the rest of the cave
>>
>>1593154

Examine Magma
>>
>>1603525
You roll closer to the magma and feel immense heat emanating from it. You try to find something usefull inside it, but all you see are half melted rocks in a big fiery lake. You want to leave, but suddenly bubbles appear on the surface of the lake.
Your instincts tell you that it's nothing good, so you distance yourself from it.
The bubbles dissapear, and you think you're safe, but that isn't true - a giant armored worm-like creature has shown itself with a splash, and is preparing to attack you!
You chose to:
>Escape (where)
>Attack(how)
>Other(write in)
>>
Rolled 4 (1d5)

>>1603637
>>
>>1603640
also pretty much how it looks
>>
>>1603637
>roll down the tunnel and go back out exit #2
>>
>>1604485
You decide to roll out of the tunnel and exit the other way, so you begin escaping the big worm. It tries to chase you, but you are out of its range, so it decides to spit lava at you in the last act of anger before you escape it.
most of the lava didn't hit you, but you still got badly burned so you feel immense pain when rolling.
The second tunnel seems to be a very long and wide one, so you see what's on the other side of it long before you arrive there.
There is a lot of crystals emanating with light on the ceiling, a big grassy area under it and a big pond in the center.
You chose to:
>Try and cool your burns in the pond
>Roll through the grass
>examine trees
>>
>>1604490
>Try and cool your burns in the pond stay by the edge dont fall in then if you dont get attaked or aything try to eat grass
>>
Rolled 4 (1d5)

>>1604632
You start swimming in the water, with the cold water being like a miracle to your wounded body. After you decide that you have cooled yourself down you eat some grass.
It has bland taste and is a bit gummy, but you eat it anyway - you need energy after all.
You try to roll throught the grass and find some better food, but you fall asleep because you are so tired.
You wake up to a group of insect-like creatures standing over you
What will you do?
>>
>>1605056
communicate with them gently try not to appear hostile
>>
>>1605157
no sudden movements
>>
>>1605157
gently and calmly
>>
Rolled 2 (1d5)

>>1605157
You communicate with the creatures and try to show your peaceful intentions.
First you try gently tapping the ground in a slow rhytm, but it seems to irritate the bugs, so you lay down on the ground and expose your weak parts, showing that you don't wanna fight.
They calm down, and a bright colored bug that appears to be their leader approaches you.
Learning their language is hard, but you manage to understand its basics after a while, so the leader speaks to you.
-We simple villagers. We not want fig[ht], we can friend with [you]
What will you do?
>>
>>1607188
accept and become friends with them
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.