[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MedievalQuest #10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: MedievalQuest.jpg (116KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
MedievalQuest.jpg
116KB, 512x768px
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=MedievalQuest
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MedievalQuest

>Why were you gone for about a month?
Long story short: Life happened. I had to change jobs, going from a 20-hour workweek to a 40-hour one. It left me incredibly drained at the end of the day, and I struggled to find time for myself. I'm slowly trying to get back into writing again, however. The threads will happen spontaneously for the coming few weeks, so keep an eye on Twitter.

>What happened last thread?
It’s been quite a while, and I’d like to think that everyone caught up. Sadly, due to time restraints, I don’t have time to go back and read what happened last thread and recap it. Therefore, just have a cheeky look at the archive.

To start off, here’s a question:
>What do you want to see happen the most?

>Saturday, 23rd of August, Year of the Lord 1095.

As you woke up, you felt a great sense of purpose overwhelm you. Last night, you had made your plans clear to your advisors. They would be the foundation on which you were to build your empire; your legacy. You had adopted Edward, and married the woman of your dreams. You owned a growing business, and you possessed a small naval force.

You stared up at the ceiling, hands placed under your head. You felt Francesca stir, her long brown locks tickling your chest as she did so. Eventually, you heard a very soft murmur. “Good morning, Domi…” She looked up at you slowly, giving a tired smile. Your fresh bride’s eyes had a devilish look in them; the effects of which you’d soon feel.

It must’ve been about eleven when the two of you go out of bed. You got dressed in your finest clothes, had your breakfast and left the house. Edward was long gone; off to the Father Federico to be taught various languages and skills. You closed the door behind you, before taking Francesca’s hand.

“Where to?” Her soft voice asked.

>The shop.
>The warehouse.
>Boboni estate.
>Go to the market.
>>
>>158496
>>The shop.
>>
Slow thread. Will write when another post gets made.
>>
>>158496
>The shop.
>>
>>158496
>The shop.
>>
>>158496
>The shop.
>>
>>158496
>The shop.
>>
>>158496
>The shop.
>>
>>159803
so no luck?
>>
>>161094
;_;
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.