[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some Sort of Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 21

File: The Tavern.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
The Tavern.png
17KB, 900x900px
You find yourself in a tavern in one of the few inhabited cities in the area, sitting at a table. Two men are attempting to whisper, but can't help talking awfully loudly for some reason. They sound like assholes.

>"Oo's that ova' thea'? Is 'e a travlah?"

>"Speak the fuck up, you filthy piece of shit. I can barely understand your disgusting fucking accent."

>"Ahm wundrin oo' that bloke ova' thea is. I ain't neva seen 'im 'round these pahts."

>"By the fucking gods, I can't understand your pathetic excuse for an accent. I won't even try to answer your question, it's probably fucking stupid anyway. By the way, who's the chucklefuck sitting over at that table? I haven't seen him or her around here at all."

>"Mate..."

Well? Who are you?
>>
>>158110
Yuma! Cat Girl priestess from oestoric lands to the east!
>>
>>158115
she has a dick too
>>
>>158118
Curvy and busty? Yes. With a dick? No thank you please
>>
>>158110
Tsorig, a banished yeti from the north.
>>
Nanoc the accountant
>>
>>158120
How about both or neither
>>
>>158115
Second
>>
File: our hero isn't please.png (29KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
our hero isn't please.png
29KB, 900x900px
>>158115
>>158118
Of course! You're Yuma, the cat girl priestess from the eastern lands who may or may not have a penis.

>"Dohs she 'ave caht eahs?"

>"I still have no fucking idea what you're saying and every time you talk, it makes me want to kill you more."

You aren't frighteningly pleased with these two gentlemen and how obnoxious they're being.
>>
>>158213
throw your mug at them
>>
>>158213
Attack them.
>>
>>158252
>>158256
Why not both?
>>
>>158328
nvm
tell them to STFU
>>
File: the pig knight.png (31KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
the pig knight.png
31KB, 900x900px
>>158252
>>158328
>>158256
You toss your mug at them, obviously challenging them to a fight. It hits the thief with the strange accent and knocks him out cold. The other one hops up in surprise and glares at you from his helmet.

>"What the fuck, lady? I was going to kill him myself! Now I'm fucking pissed! You'd better say your prayers, priestess girl! Because I'm going to send you to back to your degenerate god!"

He whips out a longsword and a shield shaped like a pig's head. Oh no, this could be bad considering that you're just a priestess.
>>
>>158389
Run towards and fight him melee style
>>
Hey OP, you're the QM from A Dumb Quest, right?
Is that one dead?
>>
File: ouch!.png (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ouch!.png
30KB, 900x900px
>>158395
You at him, attempting to land a punch. The knight parries with his shield and hits you with the blunt side of his sword.

>"What a fucking joke, a priestess trying to take on a seasoned knight. You're lucky that I don't feel like killing you."

With that, he cracks his neck and readies for a shield bash.

>>158590
It kind of fell flat, so I figured that I'd start a new one with color.
>>
>>158610
Go for another melee attack
>>
>>158610
I understand.
How do you feel about shoehorning Julie into this one at some point in the future?
>>
Get everyone in the tavern to join the fight
>>
Wait, we need to get our facts straight here.
Is this "Eastern Priestess" like a magical cleric? Or is she more like a kung-fu monk?
>>
>>158645
Seems to be magical cleric to me.
We should've went for a brawler.
>>
File: chaos.png (26KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
26KB, 900x900px
>>158630
>>158613
You go for another melee attack and the knight knocks you back with his shield.

>"By P'orc, you're a weak fuck."

You glare at him and then straighten out before yelling:

>"I'll pay whoever can knock out the most people in this tavern!"

All of a sudden, everyone gets out of their chairs and begins beating one another up. You can either escape in the confusion or use it to try to get an advantage over your opponent.

>>158666
>>158645
Low-level magical cleric, we use miracles to heal ourselves and others. We can also buff ourselves and others, but it's not by too much.

>>158618
It could work, it depends on what happens in the story..
>>
>>158762
Attack the Pig Knight.
>>
>>158790
with your dick
>>
>>158762
Assist a tough looking person in the tavern fight by healing him in hopes that he joins you.
>>
>>158762
Anger everyone against you by punching them all
>>
>>158860
Second
>>
File: fire lighting is hard to draw.png (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fire lighting is hard to draw.png
39KB, 900x900px
>>158790
>>158879
>>158860
You jump to attack the knight while he's distracted, you plan on punching everyone else after that, but he's knocked away and into a wall by a large man wearing a strange mailbox-shaped helmet...wait, what's a mailbox? Before you have time to figure that out, another one with a strange helmet hops in front of you mid-jump and delivers a heavy punch to your face. Everything goes black.

When you awaken, you're right outside of a burning town. A strange knight is sitting next to you, watching the fire.
>>
>>158934
Attack the knight
>>
>>158934
pillage the burning town
>>
>>158934
Grab the knight's throat and ask who he is and where you are
>>
>>158940
Let's one up and try to kill him.
>>
How about we try being nice to the knight instead?
>>
Take his mask
>>
File: grabbin yo hand.png (32KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
grabbin yo hand.png
32KB, 900x900px
>>158946
You would, but your right leg is a little too hurt to get up with.

>>158940
>>158959
>>158967
You try to get a sneaky attack in on the knight next to you, but she grabs your wrist before you can lunge at her. She turns to you, showing you her creepy mask.

>"It's probably not the best idea to do that right now, cat. You may be relatively all right, but you still took some serious blunt trauma to several parts of your body. People went pretty crazy in there."

You ask the knight who she is and where you are.

>"I'm just a traveling hunter of the undead and you're right outside of the town that you indirectly burned down."

She squeezes your wrist harder, you hear a crack. Ouch.

>"What's wrong with you, anyway? Why are you so confrontational despite being so weak?"
>>
>>159050
Say you're compensating for your small penis
>>
>>159050
Attack her with our other arm.
>>
>>159050
Daddy issues.
>>
>>159050
Lack of caring for our mortality
>>
File: angry redhead.png (37KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry redhead.png
37KB, 900x900px
>>159068
>>159069
>>159108
You figure that you can get her with a surprise attack, so you begin talking.

>"I'm compensating for my small penis!"

As the last word leaves your mouth, you go for her neck with your other arm. She grabs that one's wrist as well and moves it into her other hand with your other arm, she pick you up by your wrists and looks you in the eyes (or at least you think she's looking at you in the eyes).

>"You really are a sad one, maybe I should just put you out of your misery."

She then pulls a butcher's knife from her belt and positions it next to your neck.

>"What do you think?"
>>
>>159159
Call her bluff

"I think you're too scared to even hurt a fly"
>>
>>159159
Kick her.
>>
>>159159
Inform them that you are the main character and therefore cannot die.
>>
>>159169
>>159231
>>159246
It was fun while it lasted...
>>
>>159252
Not much we can do.
>>
OP develops new branch of mathematics to formulate scenarios in which we don't die
>>
>>159284
Or this can be a new start with a better character
>>
File: the hand.png (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
the hand.png
49KB, 900x900px
Last one for now, I'll be back several hours from now.

>>159246
>>159169
You attempt to call her bluff.

>"I can't die, I'm the main character, plus I think you're too scared to hurt a-AAAAAAH!"

With a quick motion, your left hand falls to the floor.

>"That was a warning, do NOT test me. I saved you from the fire because I felt sorry for you and you were within reach. If you keep pushing it, your neck is next. I've murdered countless abominations and humans who protected them, I won't give you any less leeway because you're mentally ill."

>>159272
I shouldn't be giving any advice, since I'm the QM and all, but talking and being nice are things that generally don't lead to conflicts. Taunting people or attempting to attack them usually lead to people's demise.
>>
>>159311
Well we're fucked, might as well attempt to attack her one more time.
>>
>>159311
We have less than a minute to fashion a tourniquet out of our own belt and only one hand to do it.
Better get cracking.
>>
>>159327
Don't forget we have a person who thinks we're insane holding our other hand about to kill us.
>>
>>159343
Oh wait, we have healing magic. That should at least keep us from bleeding out.
Clearly this injury is an indicator that it's time to turn over a new leaf. Time to stop being a huge bitch because of our daddy issues, and pursue the will of our kind and benevolent deity.
>>
>>159360
We'd still be permanently one-handed for life, unless we save up for a prosthetic hand.
>>
>>159311
Attack again. She might get surprised from our stupidity.
>>
>>159378
If we do, we should kick her.
>>
Reattach hand with tape magic.
>>
>>159311
When are you coming back
>>
File: you lose.png (23KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
you lose.png
23KB, 900x900px
>>160520
Right now, but only for this. I have things to do.

>>159318
>>159378
>>159594
You attempt to kick her, she doesn't flinch when you do.

>"Well, I warned you..."

SLICE! Everything goes black, you've died! Congratulations, you've earned the: "ur ded lol" achievement!

Please be patient for a minute...
>>
File: some guy.png (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
some guy.png
36KB, 900x900px
I lied, I'm doing this too.

There was an explosion...and then it all went black. You remember that everyone in the sparsely inhabited town was fighting and something caught on fire...by the gods, your head is killing you!

...you open your eyes to see a strange knight and a smoke cloud. Everything is illuminated by the fire that the catgirl started. The knight waves at you.

>"Hello! I'm glad to see that you're finally awake. My name is Sir Domino and I assisted you because you were within reach and did not seem incredibly heavy, do you remember your name? What about your profession?"
>>
>>160621
Our name is [UNDETERMINED]
We are a SCORPIONGIRL BRAWLER, BIPEDAL and equipped with SCORPION CLAWS and TAIL.
>>
>>160621
We're Mayu the Dog girl, and we are a Rogue trying to get some coin
>>
>>160623
we also have a penis
>>
>>160604
RIP
>>
>>160623
Only if we're also a tomboy
>>
>>160669
Sure.
>>
>>160637
I can get behind this.
As long as she can control her temper.
>>
>>160623
>>160669
>>160678
Then I will support this.
>>
>>160621
>>160623
And name can be Charlotte.
>>
>>160623
>>160637
>>160710
>>160725
So Charlotte the Scorpiongirl Brawler vs Mayu the Doggirl Rogue?
>>
>>160623
Second
>>
>>160604
When are you returning once more
>>
>>160877
Eventually, I play tabletop games with friends on Friday nights, so I'll be busy for a bit. I'll be back eventually though. I'm posting with phone, feel free to debate over whether you guys want the dog or scorpion girl. I like both ideas.
>>
>>160980
Well, not every Friday night. It's usually only when people are available, so there'll be Fridays where I can just keep posting (if the quest lasts that long).
>>
>>160980
Well you know I want the Bipedal Scorpiongirl Brawler.
>>
>>161027
Supporting.
>>160980
Okay, ETA?
>>
>>161065
I'm not entirely sure. I'll be back eventually, don't worry.
>>
>>160647
Whatever.
>>
>>160647
Futa tomboy?
>>
Why not both? We can have a personality disorder or something.
>>
>>160621
How about we be a fucking guy

We are GROLECK, a DWARF MINER
>>
>>161624
It's too late for this one. Maybe the next...
>>
>>161027
Sep, that seems about right
>>
>>161642
Fuck off with your trannie tomboy girl power shit man
>>
>>161642
i second this
>>
Scorpiongirl Brawler - 3
Doggirl Rogue - 2
Dwarf Miner - 2
>>
File: new friend.png (34KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
new friend.png
34KB, 900x900px
I just realized that the scorpion girl thing is in another quest, so to avoid feeling like we're copying, I went with the other thing. Sorry, scorpionbros.

>>160637
>"Ah, it's good to hear that you can remember your name."

You get up and dust yourself off, looks like you didn't really sustain any injuries and the guy left your personal effects untouched. Sir Domino also stands up and looks over at you.

>"We should leave this place relatively soon, that fire's going to attract some unruly beasts to this location and the closest inhabited area is quite a ways away. Would you mind traveling with me? It would probably be safer for both of us."
>>
>>161871
Bruh, it's a brawler tho
>>
>>161871
Tell him how you wish you were a short brawny dwarf named Groleck
>>
>>161871
Go to the location that the previous character was to see if we can watch them die.
>>
>>161871
>>162179
Surprise attack Sir Domino when he turns his back.
>>
>>162187
Or tell him that he is a mere NPC and watch him lose faith in life.
>>
>>161871
Go with him and try to seduce him along the way maybe we can convince him to give us his stuff
>>
>>161871
so are we actually a girl this time?
>>
File: decisions.png (25KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
decisions.png
25KB, 900x900px
>>162165
You mention how you wish that you were a short, brawny dwarf named Groleck, Sir Domino shrugs.

>"We cannot all be what we wish for, young lady. I once wanted to be a necromancer, but unfortunately, I was instead assigned the position of roya-aaaaaaaaa knight. Yes, a knight."

>>162179
You do not know where this is and therefore cannot go there.

>>162208
You shrug and say that you'd be okay with going with him, maybe you can seduce him and get his shit along the way.

>"Haha, wonderful! Then let us leave, I'm aware of the path to the capital, so just follow me. If any sort of enemy appears, I'm more than capable of taking them down. Just stick with me and you'll be fine."

You see a female-looking figure moving towards the mountain in the distance and a male-looking figure sauntering towards the woods. Sir Domino seems to be walking in the direction of the female figure, but does not seem to see her (probably because his helmet doesn't let him see very far).

>>162404
Yes.
>>
>>162427
Attack him now by pushing him to the ground before stripping off his helmet and beating him with it
>>
>>162427
Ask him if he sees the two figures
>>
>>162440
I agree, he is currently vulnerable, he does not see what we would be doing and it would be difficult to get up with his armor and us on him.
>>
>>162448
He probably doesn`t. We might want to switch paths.
>>
>>162462
>>162440
i vote against this
>>
>>162494
If we kill him, its free armor to use or sell plus whatever equipment he has on him
>>
>>162427
Mention the figures in the distance. I vote against any of the autists trying to kill him.
>>
>>162500
more manpower is more valuable than gold
>>
File: given a choice.png (20KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
given a choice.png
20KB, 900x900px
>>162440
>>162462
You walk towards him to see if you can grab his helmet, but bump into a little magical barrier. Looks like the guy has some magical experience.

>"Hm? Oh yes, please don't get too close to me. Not because I dislike you or because I don't trust you, but because I keep a barrier around myself constantly to ward off would-be assassins. It's a fairly weak barrier, but it repels physical objects with the best of them."

>>162504
>>162448
>>162473
You ask him if he sees a pair of figures in the distance.

>"Hmm...now that you mention it, I do. It's a bit difficult to make out. One second..."

He lifts up the front of his helmet, revealing old-looking eyes.

>"Ah yes, there seem to be two going in opposite directions...the feminine one is walking towards our destination. Hmm..."

He puts the front of the helmet back down.

>"What do you think? Should we attempt to tail one of these two or should we attempt to avoid them? I know many ways to the capital that could avoid those two."
>>
>>162551
confront the feminine one
>>
>>162551
Let's fight them, we can take her on
>>
>>162551
Go talk with the lady
>>
>>162551
Dont engage them. Tail them if they're going toward the capital.
>>
>>162551
Not to be sexist but the feminine one could be more magic proficient, go for the man (ward blocks physical)
>>
>>162551
We shall confront the feminine figure.
>>
>>162551
Let's tailor them wtihot confronting, but prepared to fight
>>
When are you returning OP?
>>
File: strange woman.png (24KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
strange woman.png
24KB, 900x900px
>>165480
Right now, but only briefly. I was going to be here earlier and do more than just one, but I overslept and now I have to hurry to get somewhere.

>>162604
>>162562
>>162567
You decide to confront the feminine figure and you tell Sir Domino.

>"Very well, let us set off to confront the female."

After a bit of walking, you see that the figure is a woman with long, red hair and a strange hat. Sir Domino calls out to her.

>"Excuse me, ma'am! Are you headed to the capital as well?"

The figure quickly turns around, obviously prepared for an attack, but relaxes as soon as she sees that the two of you don't seem to mean any harm towards her. You can see her perfectly now, she begins talking.

>"Yes, I heard about a small uprising in a graveyard near the capital and I've tasked myself with running out whatever beings may be in charge of it."

Sir Domino nods.

>"So you hunt the undead? Very well, that is indeed a noble goal. Miss Mayu, do you think that this young lady would be helpful to us as we journey to the capital?"
>>
>>166348
Be nice to her.
>>
>>166348
Ask what she thinks of catgirls
>>
>>166348
Try to attack her.
>>
>>166348
Ask her to teach you her ways.
>>
File: warnings.png (24KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
warnings.png
24KB, 900x900px
>>166351
You decide to be nice to her, she seems nice enough. You tell Sir Domino that she seems cool.

>"Very well, would you like to join us in our journey to the capital?"

She shrugs.

>"Sure, I've been running into strange people all night, it would be nice to have some decent company for once."

>>166408
You ask her what her opinion on catgirls is, she lets out an annoyed groan and puts her hand in front of her mask.

>"I'll tell you later, I'm feeling a little biased right now."

>>166618
You ask the woman to teach you her ways.

>"Huh? That's a strange thing to ask for, but I could teach you a few things on the way to the capital."

Sir Domino chimes in.

>"I too would enjoy hearing strategies on defeating the undead, I tend to have trouble battling them."

She shrugs again.

>"All right, I can do that. Let's start moving, dawdling around here will only invite monsters to attack us. This cave should be relatively easy to travel through, it's full of skeletons and necromancers, based on what I've heard. Don't worry, we won't be attacked unless we venture too deep into the cave."
>>
>>166770
Delve deep into the cave to grind and lvl up.
>>
>>166770
dead?

if not, fuck exploring, we're a dog and dogs must not die
>>
>>166842
I'm not dead, I'm just waiting for more replies. I figure that people won't mind as much because it's dead hours.
>>
>>166770
lets go in to the cave and get new skills
>>
>>166872
>pick up a rock and insert into pussy
>>
>>166777
Agreeing because trips
>>
File: mage knight.png (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mage knight.png
35KB, 900x900px
>>166777
>>166881
>>167150
You decide to go into the cave with your party, what's the worst that could happen? As soon as the three of you enter, you hear screaming from deep within the cave. The woman pulls out a butcher's knife and Sir Domino summons a magical sword, you follow suit and pull out your knife. Sir Domino seems a bit shaken.

>"That screaming is fairly abnormal for this cave...maybe we should have gone the long way."

The woman shrugs.

>"We're already inside of the cave, let's try to get to the other side and hope that we don't run into whatever's causing those shrieks. I'm sure that we'll be more than capable of taking it down."

There seems to be bones and skeletons lining the cave, seems perfect for necromancers.
>>
>>167423
Follow the sound of the shrieks
>>
>>167423

become infatuated with a bone. Carry it with you, in your mouth.
>>
>>167423
>>167435
>>167436
Both, we can use the bone as a weapon.
>>
>>167423
Let you dog urges overtake you and start burying the bones. All the bones....
>>
>>167444
we do have a dagger, that'd probably be more useful than a bone if we got in a battle
>>
>>167496
I just noticed.
Uh, dual wield?
>>
>>167423
Grab a sharp looking bone and use it as another dagger then dual wield the knife and the bone
>>
When are you coming back?
>>
>>169098
Not for a little while, I'm going to a concert right now. Hopefully I'll be back before the thread starts autosaging, otherwise I'll archive all of the images and everything and keep posting in this thread until it dies and then start a new one.
>>
>>170274
ETA?
>>167435
Also supporting
>>
>>170324
I'm going to say 5-6 hours, but it could be more or less than that. I'll get started as soon as I get back though, I have some interesting plans for the next part.
>>
File: skellington.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
skellington.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>167436
>>167444
>>167507
>>168053
You decide to grab a bone, so you grab a particularly sharp-looking one to use as another weapon. Oh wow, this bone actually has a real blade! Bone blade found.

>>167435
You mention that maybe following the sounds the screams could be beneficial, the undead hunter gives you a...look (you can't really tell how she's looking at you from under that mask).

>"Beneficial how?"

You mention that maybe someone strong was killed and once the screaming stops you can either kill the weakened monster or whatever killed the person/people for shit, or just loot whatever's left when you get there.

>"That's...not the worst idea ever. Fine, let's go."

The shrieks stop halfway through the three of you getting to the site of the screams, the air around you also smells absolutely terrible. Sir Domino speaks up.

>"Ugh, the smell of the dead is never a pleasant smell... maybe we should go ba-"

All of a sudden, you hear a very annoyed yell.

>"WELL EXCUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS! I'm sorry that the dead can't smell like roses, but that's not their fault."

You turn around to see...a skeleton. What in the seven Hells is this? The skeleton cocks his head to the side.

>"Who are you three anyway?"
>>
>>171590
Attack the skeleton, we shall use his bones for eating or somethinf
>>
>>171603
Chewing I mean
>>
>>171603
Supporting so we can move the plot faster.
>>
Be nice to the skeleton
>>
>>171590
Ask him what's he doing inside the cave
>>
>>171590
Kill skeleton, acquire bones.
>>
>>171603
Voting for this
>>
>>171590
When are you coming back OP?
>>
File: death of wellington.png (15KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
death of wellington.png
15KB, 900x900px
>>172553
Right now, hi. Looks like this thread is autosaging now (or at least, I assume it is), so I'll do a few more here and then compile everything in an archive and make a new thread.

>>172382
>>171630
You ask him what he's doing inside of the cave.

>"I...don't remember. Sorry, I woke up with very bad amnesia. My name is Wellington and I am...someone, I honestly forgot what I did before waking up here."

He's strange.
>>171603
>>171611
>>171623
>>172455
>>172458
TOO STRANGE, FUCKING KILL HI-all of a sudden, the woman rushes ahead of you and cuts the skeleton up with her knife at a blinding speed. She twirls the knife around and looks over at you.

>"Oh, sorry, force of habit. You can crush his skull if you want though, since he won't die completely if you don't."

Wellington's skull seems annoyed.

>"Well, this is just great. I wake up with no memory and now these adventurers are destroying me."

You stomp on his head, destroying the skeleton. I hope that you feel bad about yourself. Just kidding, please don't. I love you, Anonymous.
>>
>>175783
I do not trust that woman. Attack her.
>>
>>175838
Second if it'll move the plot faster
>>
>>175838
>>176025
I doubt attacking her is the best option.
>>
>>175783
Dammit OP did you die?
>>
>>175783
Grab one of his bones as a Memento
>>
>>176229
No, I had to go meet some friends before that, I was waiting for replies that weren't "kill her". I'll have the next page relatively soon, probably within the next 30-45 minutes.
>>
>>175783
>>175838
Subdue her, not kill her.
>>
File: dragon ass.png (19KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
dragon ass.png
19KB, 900x900px
>>175838
>>176025
>>176351
You take a step towards the woman, with intent to attack or subdue or something, but a very large tail comes out of nowhere and bashes the ground between you and her. You looks over at the source of the tail and see a GIANT FUCKING DRAGON. Sir Domino grabs your shoulder.

>"I recommend being very, very quiet..."
>>
I loved you, Wellington ;_;
>>
>>176551
Do a Sneak Attack on its eyes
>>
>>176551
Attack dragon.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.