[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: 1496189038519.gif (7KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1496189038519.gif
7KB, 500x377px
Character sheets for Alexander and Pyraph: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
From now on we are going to have to roll before doing anything that requires effort, such as bargaining, attacking with magic or other, running away, and there will be a certain number we have to roll to be successful. Every 10 points above or below that roll is a degree of success though 100s and 1s are crits and will be much worse or better.

Previous threads
Thread 1:>>1517924
Thread 2:>>1547585

Currently we are standing at the door of muscleman Bruce and his golems, he has invited us in.
>>
>>1580177
Also, we can now level up, we can do this in three ways
1) training, you can train skill(s) for up to three points a day, this will take up the entire day and give you three points to add to the skill(s) you trained. So this doesn't become training quest you cannot train for more than three days in a row and it is frowned upon (though I will not stop you) to train for six days a week. Training also has to be reasonable as one cannot train fellowship if there is no one to argue, convince, ect.
2)criting, any crits will give +5 to whatever skill critted on.
3)major accomplishments, whenever I feel we've done something major (like saving or destroying a people or major character) I will allocate 10 points to add to whatever skills we wish.
>>
>>1580254
Cool
Let's go inside
>>
>>1583864
Writing
>>
>>1585230
Bruce gestures for you to enter and you follow. Most of the inside is stone but there is some wooden furniture with cushions and large paintings of various landscapes are hung on the walls. Among the many rooms are smaller golems wandering about and performing various tasks. Bruce leads you into a dinning room and you both sit at a long table, shortly after some golems bring you food and drink. "Let's swap stories." Bruce begins "Tell me about your gift and your life so far and I'll tell you a little bit about mine as well as a little about the world down here."

>[1] accept
>[2]accept with demonstration of your gift
>[3]refuse
>[4] write in
>>
>>1585348
>>[2]accept with demonstration of your gift
>>
>>1585575
"Sure"
you hold up your hand and produce a flame "
my gift is creating and manipulating fire but I can do some stuff with heat and lava too."
You turn the flame to a whip and then extinguish it.
"I came here a week or two ago but so far the only people I've met are you and Forcas."
"Forcas?"
"Old man who's gift is healing, lives in a cave by the big lava lake"
"Probably why I haven't met him, counting Forcas, you, and me there are 8 marked that I know about. There are two in the desert who manipulate sand and water respectively, a mercenary who likes to melt stuff south from here, deep in the woods there's someone who manipulates plants, and the closest one is my friend Ivan who lives in a cave not far from here, he'll try to kill you the first time you come down there but I'm sure hell liven up to you; he likes to build like me but he uses metal and lightning while I use stone."
>>
>>1585935
"How do you build with stone?"
>>
>>1586053
"How do you build with stone?"
"Have you forgotten I'm marked? I can control stone the same way you control fire. I focus more on creating servants than using the stone itself but I can do both."
Bruce raises his hand and a pillar of stone erupts from the floor, he does some more hand motions and in just a couple of seconds he has created a small stone golem.
>>
>>1586113
AMAZEMENT
how come we can't make servants?
Or can we just not make servants YET?
>>
>>1586113
>[1] ask more about the other marked in general
>[2]ask more about Ivan
>[3] ask to fight a golem
>[4] write in
>>
>>1586126
>>1586125
Also option 3
>>
>>1586125
We could probably make servants with practice, mabey ask Bruce to teach us? They won't get bigger than us though since our schtick is in destructive magic.
>>
>>1586136
Roll 1d100 vs 70 to defeat golem
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1586157
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>
>>1586163
Writing
>>
>>1586147
Then do this after the fight, it could be useful
>a mini army of fire golems
>>
>>1586172
Or lava for that matter
>>
>>1586169
"Can me and my phoenix fight one of your golems? Preferably the big one if you don't mind it being broken."
"Ambitious are we? Sure you can fight the golem; I'll tell it not to hit too hard but don't think it's punches won't break a bone or two. Follow me."
Bruce leads you through some more rooms and out of the back of the mansion where you see a large indentation in the ground which is littered with scraps of metal and stone.
"Me and Ivan test out creations against each other here, he usually wins"
Bruce leans in and whispers
"don't tell him but it's because I let him, he's a sore loser."
With that Bruce motions for you to get into the fighting pit and you comply positioning yourself on the tallest heap of scrap you can find. A golem slightly smaller than the one you saw at the door makes it's way onto the field as well and positions itself a good distance away from you.
"Fight!"
Bruce shouts from the edge, you summon a flame whip in each hand and command Pyraph to attack from the left. The golem begins to charge towards you surprisingly quickly, it swings at you but you are able to dodge it's punch. You retaliate by lacerating the arm with multiple strikes from your whip; when the golem raises it's arm again it's not able to support itself and breaks in half, crashing to the ground. Pyraph flits on and off of the golems head and shoulders, breathing concentrated fire which melts and distracts the golem giving you an opening to attack the golems legs. You run up to it's right leg and melt it using your hands, the golem topples allowing you and Pyraph to begin to melting the rest of it into chunks. When you're done you leave the pit and meet with Bruce
"How'd I do?"
You ask
"Very good, Ivan would love fighting you, I can give him a call if you ever feel up to it."
>[1] accept and have Bruce call Ivan
>[2] ask Bruce to lead you to Ivan's cave, you can fight him there
>[3] ask Bruce to help you make familiars
>[4] ask if you can rest in the mansion and then do one of the above (Specify)
>[5] write in
>>
>>1586322
Do 3, then 4 and 1.
>>
>>1586335
Roll 1d100 vs 75 to create a familiar
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1586355
Ok
>>
>>1586361
"I just fought so many later, but could you help me learn how to make familiars? I already made Pyraph here out of a monster egg with the help of Forcas so I'm sure I could do more."
"Sounds fun, show me what you can do first. Try making a moving fire."
You cup your hands and make a fire ball, then you attempt to pour life into it, allowing it to move. The flame jumps out of your hands and rolls on the ground before fading. You try a few more times with similar results.
"Mabey we could try working together? I made Pyraph with Forcas' help, I'm sure we could make some sort of fire golem."
You suggest and Bruce nods in agreement. Bruce raises a small stone pillar and begins to shape it into a golem, you cup your hands around it try to pour living fire into it like you did with Pyraph. When the golem is completed it is about a foot high and made of chunks of rock held together with magma.
Cont.

I'll continue writing at 8pm tommorow. Also, if you guys want to make minions then I'm going to make it a separate skill from our regular magic, I'll update the skill sheet if we get some in it.
>>
>>1586422
Sorry guys I completely forgot about the quest, I'll write a bit then I'll continue at 8 tomorrow.
>>
We now have +1 point in creation magic
>>1590104
"Hey, it's not that bad for a first, err, second try. I'm sure you'll warm up to it." Bruce attempts to consolidate you
"It's alright"
You say, giving the small golem a nudge with your foot making it stumble to regain its balance.
"I can try again later, meanwhile can I stay here for the night, I'm getting tired and I'd rather not sleep in the cave? When I'm rested I can fight Ivan in the morning."
"No problem, I'll send a message tonight and he can be ready in the morning. This guy can lead you to your room."
Bruce creates a small golem, you follow it to your room and pass out on the bed.
You walk up to overseer with a fire in your eyes and soul
"I want out, now! What we're doing here is unnatural and I want no part in it!"
You spit the words at him with disgust
"I urge you to reconsider, Beels. Our work will unite the land, no longer will the kings squabble or fight over land and gold. We can finally reunite the nation under one fist. You play an important role here as there are no other alchemists with as much experience as you across land nor ocean"
"If by reunite you mean kill, the plague has already proven to be fatal in half the subjects and it's not even ready yet. I'm leaving"
You throw your mask on the floor causing the glass to shatter before you exit the room. You slam the door and two men grab you by each arm.
"No!"
You jump up from your bed with a start and wipe the cold sweat from your brow. You step out of your room and a golem leads you down to the dining table which has food and a note on it.
"Alexander, Ivan will be ready to fight in two hours by the time you're reading this so you can use that time for whatever you need to, I'm currently at his place but feel free to use the arena to practice and ask the golems for anything if you need it.
-Bruce"
>[1]get some more rest before the fight. mabey you can see more of that dream, if you even want to.
>[2] practice a skill before the fight (name a skill to practice and roll 1d3 to determine how many points we get)
>[3] see if you can prepare the arena to your advantage before the fight (roll 1d100 vs 75 for int)
>[4]write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>1590184
>>[2] practice a skill before the fight
Ask the golems to help us train in perception
>>
>>1590212
Writing
>>
>>1592376
"Excuse me"
You snag one of the wandering golems after finishing your meal
"Can you help me practice finding things?"
Taking your request literally, the golem and a dozen others rush outside, you come out to find that they are nowhere to be seen, you spend the next two hours searching among the rocks for the golems and find half of them before the two hours are up and you hear a stomping behind the mansion. You run out to the arena to find a hulking metal machine composed of copper and oddly placed gears; at the top of the machine is
A shirtless aging man with a hat, a bottle and electric arcs jumping between him and the machine every so often. The symbol of an x with three lines crossing it vertically is on the chest of the machine.
"Hello, comrade I am going to be of killing you now! Let us fight like true men!"
And with that Ivan swings the robots fist at you.

>Dodge (ag)
>Attempt to steer the fist off course with a fireball explosion (mg) roll
>Write in (must be plausible)
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1592463
>>Attempt to steer the fist off course with a fireball explosion (mg) roll
Can we do this while dodging?
Roll a 1d100?
>>
>>1592541
Yes, it was vs 40, writing
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1592463
>1d100
>>1592547
>>
>>1592547
Before the fist can get near you, you throw a fire ball at it's side causing it to veer to the left. The fist is deflected but the blast form the fireball blasts you onto the ground.
Current health: 33/35
>Send Pyraph to attack (specify what) (Pyraphs mg)
>Attack with whips (mg, ag)
>Attack from distance with fireballs (mg, per)
>Write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1592576
>>Attack with whips (mg, ag)
>>
>>1592579
Roll 2d100 when two skills are being used. Vs 46,38
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1592589
Ok, guess I'll roll the second one
>>
>>1592597
To get back to your feet and run at Ivan to hit him with your whip but in the heat of the moment you summon your fireballs instead, they blast at the ground and send you flying a good ten feet. Ivan swings to punch you again but you are able to get to your feet and dodge before the blow connects
Current health: 24/35
>>
>>1592631
>Attack with whips again(mg, ag)
>Attack with fireballs (mg, per)
>Get in close to melt the metal with hands(mg, ag, ag)
>Send in Pyraph and do one of the above
>Write in
>>
>>1592631
I guess we're closer now?
Concentrated flame at legs plus pyraph sent as a distraction/ concentrated flame at the shoulders
Rolling 4d100 for us and pyraph (mg,ag)
DON'T TOUCH IT HE USES ELECTRICITY
>>
Rolled 98, 86, 55, 4 = 243 (4d100)

>>1592646
>>
Rolled 55, 86, 28, 23 = 192 (4d100)

>>1592638
>>1592646
2nd.
>>
>>1592648
>>1592659
You send Pyraph in to attack Ivan himself; Pyraph dives at him with a heat Aura and is able to scorch Ivan but flies too close to Ivan and an arc of lightning jumps from him striking Pyraph unconscious. A small golem comes out of the ground and carries Pyraph off to the sidelines of the arena. While Ivan is distracted by Pyraph, you run to the legs and concentrate a sizable flame which you use to cut through one of the joints in the legs. Ivan swings at you but you jump out of the way and the momentum of the swing causes the machine to topple to the ground. Ivan then crawls out of the machine's cockpit onto it's back as a arachnid-esque machine only slightly taller than you tears itself from the back and begins to charge you much faster than the previous machine could.
Current health:24/35
Pyraphs health:13/20
>Attack with fireballs (mg, per)
>Attack with whips (mg, ag)
>Surrender
>Write in
>>
Rolled 100, 23 = 123 (2d100)

>>1592703
>>Attack with whips (mg, ag)
More legs=easier to cripple them, making him slower and less agile
Let's get this guy "on his last legs"
>>
>>1592720
>123
>am I a wizard?
Also,
CRITICAL HIT
Woohoo!
I get excited, plz no bully
>>
Rolled 69, 61 = 130 (2d100)

>>1592703
>>1592720
Also it'll be easier to hit with a whip than fireballs to counter its maneuverability.

>>1592733
>I get excited, plz no bully
Urge to bully, rising.
>>
>>1592743
>it'll be easier to hit with a whip than fireballs to counter its maneuverability
I see we think alike
>>
>>1592733
+5 to magic
You stand your ground and summon your whips, as the spider approaches its mandibles begin to spark and it fires a bolt of lightning at you. The bolt hits you in your right arm but you grit your teeth and lash out with the whips, aiming for the legs first. Your strikes slice through the metal legs easily and you quickly disable the spider; Ivan jumps out of the spider to attack you but you lash a whip around his neck, reducing the temprature of the flame so as not to burn past his skin. Ivan frowns and raises his hands in surrender.
>"Good game"
>"Let's call it a tie"
>"I thought this was a fight, not pest cleanup"
>"What a shocking fight I could really feel your energy

That's it for tonight, I'll be on again for sure on Thursday at 8pm and may or may not be on these following nights
>>
>>1592787
>>"What a shocking fight I could really feel your energy"
Then say
>>"Good game"
>>
>>1592787
>>1592808
2nd. Puns man.
Congratulate him on the good hits he got in, plus the clever design he had with the hidden spider bot pod.
>>
>>1592830
>>1592808
Writing
>>
>>1603279
You dissipate the whips and release Ivan
"Good game, let's call it a tie since you outed Pyraph."
You reach out for a handshake and Ivan accepts. His palm gives yours a slight shock when it touches and you jerk your hand back instinctively.
Ivan breaks into a smile then doubles over in laughter
"HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes good game."
"Haha, yes, quite the... shocking performance you put on, I could really feel your energy."
Ivan laughs harder
"I like you, I hope you are not of dieing very soon."
"I hope the same for you, nice design with the spider by the way."
"That is of nothing. You should be of coming to my home and see my other comrades , perhaps you can be of helping me design a new one; I like that fire of yours."
>Agree and head to the cave with Ivan
>stay at the Bruce's mansion and (specify activity)
>Explore elsewhere (specify)
>Write in
>>
>>1603347
>>Agree and head to the cave with Ivan
I don't see why not
>>
>>1603421
"Sure sounds fun."
You agree
"Just let me get some things first."
You head over to where Pyraph was carried and find him dazed but conscious. After rejoining with Pyraph you head to your room and get your suitcase and backpack, putting the case in the backpack for easier travel. Ivan leads you to his cave which is only a small walk away. The entrance resembles a manhole if a manhole was 20 feet across and made of copper. You enter going down a stairway and take a right at one of many branches which leads you to a large open cavern. Ivan grabs two cables and shocks them which activates lights on the roof of the cavern. Around the cavern and now illuminated are a couple dozen different machines of various shapes and sizes. Among them is another one of the robot you just fought, a pair of automatons, and a furnace in the middle of the room glows with crackling energy. Ivan heads over to a workbench besides the furnace.
>Examine a machine (specify or select all)
>Examine furnace
>Head over to the workbench with Ivan
>>
>>1603567
>>Examine a machine (specify or select all)
All
>>
File: hugo1.jpg (43KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
hugo1.jpg
43KB, 400x308px
>>1603614
You look at all the machines and decide to look at the fighting to it first. This one is the same as the other except it seems to be smaller and has coils instead of fists. You look at the automatons second; when you step up to them they wiz back to life
"I feeeeeeeellllll faaaantaaaastic"
Both of the automatons sing out similtaniously.
"Howdy do, stranger?"
The right robot says
"I'm Marlin."
The left says
"And I'm Betty."
Says the right
"And we're here to make you HAAAAAPA-PA-PA-PEE."
They say in unison and attempt to dance a cossak but since their legs seem to be disabled they just flail their arms up and down the best they can. It's when they begin throat singing that Ivan notices you and runs over to deactivate Marlin and Betty.
"That was..."
You begin hesitantly
"Those were of malfunctionings."
Ivan quickly says
"I built them before I have meetings with Bruce to bring cheer but they bring only disgust and bad feelings."
Ivan shudders
"If you'd like to burn them later, please do so comrade. Otherwise, come here I have needing of your powers."
Ivan brings you over to the workbench and takes out some pieces of scrap
"Do you have your item? May I be of borrowing it?"
You nod and take your suitcase out of your backpack and hand it to him. Ivan opens the suitcase and examines the bottles, he opens one of the oil ones and a small flame appears before he closes it again. Ivan takes some scrap to the furnace and begins to work it in the glow. After a while he comes back to the bench with some sort of gun into which he screws in an oil bottle and gives to you.
"You will be having honor of doing testings."
Ivan says

That's it for tonight, see you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>1603698
You look around the room and eventually decide on shooting the automatons. You pull the trigger and the gun releases a jet of flame which surrounds the robots causing them to crumple and melt under the heat. Once the vial is empty it ejects from the gun you give the gun back to Ivan.
"I am grateful you could be of helping me. I would like to be trading you some armour for all of your vials, you have good fire but you are frail like twig."
>Accept offer
>Ask for something else (nothing too big)
>Ask for something better (roll 1d100 for Feel)
>Give vials for free
>Write in
>>
>>1606501
Ask to clarify what he meana by armor
>>
File: 1.0x0.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.0x0.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>1606686
"You know, the stuff that you put on to not die. I have a few kinds if you want to choose. I have some leather if you are wanting to be very fast (+5 health), I have some made of metal filament which is heavier but still flexible (+10 health -4ag) and some filament with plate metal as well (+30 health -15ag)"
>>
>>1606731
Accept leather armor
Do not give him the case, just the vials should be enough value-wise
That way, even though it might take some time, we will eventually get all our vials back
>>
>>1606883
You accept the deal and give Ivan all of the vials in your suitcase and he brings out some leather armour. The armour is much thicker than your jacket and even comes with gloves, leggings, and a cap but you can still move freely in it.
>Go back to the mansion
>Go to the village of the gray people
>Ask Ivan what he knows about a way to get back to your old life
>Explore (specify place)
>Write in
>>
>>1606943
Go to the mansion
Thank Ivan
>>
>>1607038
You thank Ivan and head to the mansion. Upon arrival you find a mob of a couple dozen gray people mobbed outside of the mansions main doors shouting about the earth mother.
>Attempt to talk to the gray people
>Sneak to the back entrance to find Bruce
>Write in
>>
>>1607100
>>Attempt to talk to the gray people
Why are they here?
>>
>>1607402
You approach the gray people and once one of them notices you the rest follow suit until they're all looking at you. They're the size of a normal person and are naked but have no genitals. Instead of noses or ears they just have small holes and the eyes are bigger holes.
"Hi, uh, I'm Alexander. What are you doing here exactly?"
The biggest one speaks up in a voice that sounds like mud slapping mud
"We've come to reclaim the earth father who we believe is being held captive by the spirits of the desert, do you know him?"
>Yes I know him, let me just go in the house and rescue him real quick
>I don't know him, please tell me more
>I'll just be on my way now, this doesn't concern me
>Write in
>>
>>1607471
>>Yes I know him, let me just go in the house and rescue him real quick
>>
>>1607509
But also ask "What leads you to believe this?"
>>
>>1607517
"Yeah, I know him. What makes you think he's being held captive?"
"The elders have foreseen it and a beast guards the door. We have not seen him in generations."
One of them cries from the back and the rest cheer in agreement and they break back into their squabble.
"Wait! Wait."
You interrupt them
"Since I know the glory of the earth father, I am appalled at what is happening, I shall attempt to rescue the father myself."
The grey people cheer you on as you head to the door and knock on it. The large golem swings open the door and the grey people quite down and retreat. The golem inspects you before allowing you to enter. You walk around a bit and find Bruce eating in the dining room. Since there is plenty of food and you're feeling hungry yourself you pull up a seat.
Cont.
>>
>>1607583
"Are you aware that the grey people are outside your door?"
You ask Bruce
"Yes, I am quite aware. I'm currently in the business of waiting for them to leave but I'm sure that's unlikely. They're very persistent. How'd you get them to let you in?"
"I sort of told them that I would bring you back to them, assuming you're the "earth father" that is."
"Well they're not going to let you leave either then, not unless you either bring me, which you won't, or if you fight through them. If they saw the golem let you in and you come out without me they'll assume that you're working with the "desert spirits". Word of advice if you decide to fight them, you'll need to destroy my item, also known as the earth mother, in their village otherwise they'll be back the next day. It always makes sure there's 50 or so of them around at any given time."

>Fight through the grey people and journey to their village (roll 2d100 mg,ag)
>Convince the grey people that they need to let you see the earth mother so you can get the earth father (1d100 fel)
>Write in
>>
>>1607636
"Why are they so intent on getting to you?"
>>
>>1607653
"Why are they so intense on getting to you?"
"They're religious nuts. It was my gift item that first made them so naturally they view it and me as gods and they think I will bring euphoria if I return. They were actually really helpful as an item at first, like the golems, but I stopped using them when I could make the golems and they developed goals of their own."
>>
>>1607677
That's it for tonight I need to sleep
>>
>>1607706
Running. Pick one of the options from >>1607636
>>
>>1610563
"What goals?"
>>
>>1610615
"What goals?"
"Hell if I know, mainly being annoying and reminding everyone of how much better they are than them. They also like to either kill or convert non-believers of the earth mother."
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1610658
>>Convince the grey people that they need to let you see the earth mother so you can get the earth father (1d100 fel)
>>
>>1610698
Roll 2d100 to defend yourself or 1d100 to run
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1610736
Run
He said there's 50 or so, right?
>>
>>1610780
Yes but they're unarmed
>>
>>1610784
Still... I'd rather fight them later than sooner
>>
>>1610780
Deciding you don't want to fight the grey people you exit out the back door trying to sneak past them to get out but one of them notices you and points you out
"Liar! Non-believer!"
You break into a Sprint out running most of them but a few of the bigger ones are able to keep within a hundred meters of you.
>Run to the village, try to destroy the earth mother
>Run to Forcas, he can help
>Run to Ivan
>Fight them off 2d100 vs 30, 50
>Write in
>>
Rolled 82, 96 = 178 (2d100)

>>1610817
>>Run to the village, try to destroy the earth mother while throwing a few explosive fireballs behind you to hinder them
>>
>>1610979
Feeling a second wind you begin to run towards the direction of the village to destroy the earth mother. Hopefully that will stop then. The grey people are further hindered by you lobbing fire balls at them as you run taking a dozen out and eventually they fall out of sight. The village eventually comes into view and you run to the center to find a fist sized fetish on a stone display which is presumably the earth mother. When you pick it up a dozen of the grey people rise, forming from the clay in the ground but you dispatch them with your whips. Not giving them time to reform, you melt the idol in your hands destroying it. The moment the idol is destroyed you feel power rush through your body as well as a sense of purposeful urgency. You feel almost alive again.
(+10 points to any stats, distribute them as you wish)
>Go back to Bruce's place and tell Bruce that you destroyed the idol then sleep, you've had a long day
>Explore somewhere, you're full of energy and purpose you need to use
>Explore the village for loot and lore (roll 1d100 vs 74)
>Write in
>>
>>1611105
Here's our current stats https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>1611115
Wait, updated in case you guys want minions (creation magic)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1611105
>>Explore the village for loot and lore (roll 1d100 vs 74)
Distribute points as:
Creation magic +2
Strength +2
Willpower +2
Agility +1
Perception +1
Intelligence +1
Toughness +1
>>
>>1611218
Updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WQGRgpc-zFooYJdpJASlkyWbsV3QcagS_MTcPXcgM5o/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>1611218
Seeing as the grey people won't be reforming you decide to look around the village for loot and information. You pick one of the bigger clay house and open the door to be promptly smacked in the head by a earth fist knocking you out.
It's your 18th birthday today and as a special gift your parents saved up to buy you your first glassware and alchemy book. The glassware is just a simple retort along with some test tubes and beakers and the book is only 30 pages long but both are probably worth their weight in silver. You've already taught yourself how to read by working at a book store and have been saving materials for years by smuggling them out of various jobs you've worked at; you got alcohol from being a bartender, coal and charcoal by being an apprentice to a blacksmith, mercury, sulfur and more from working in the mines. Your first project will be a simple distillation of your alcohol but you have plans for much more.
You're awaked by an itching all over your body. It's pitch black so you procure a flame for light revealing thousands of flesh red spiders crawling all over you and the walls. You scream and cover yourself in fire burning every spider within a hundred feet of where you are as well as some of your clothes. With the spiders gone you begin to calm down and are able to look around. You're inside a damp tunnel that stretches infinitely to darkness in both directions. Pyraph is unconscious on the ground and there is a slightly scorched stone tablet at your feet.
"Goodbye Criminal,
For crimes against the people of the earth as well as for destroying the earth mother and causing the possible genocide of the people of the earth you have been sentenced to death most unimaginably painful and slow. Here you will either starve of be consumed by the plethora of disgusting flesh beasts which inhabit your future tomb. Consider suicide.
-the holy council of the earth mother"
>Forward
>Backward
>Write in
>>
>>1611379
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow
>>
>>1611382
>Write in
I guess now is as good a time as any to read the god of the cleansing pool
>>
>>1611411
I'll be starting an hour late tonight, see you at 9
>>
>>1614708
You open up to the first page of The God of The Cleansing Pool
"Entrance to heaven and ethereal enlightenment is welcome to all, but with everything gained one must also give a small amount in return. All those who enter the realm of God's must devote themselves to the whims of the gods and devote themselves to become part of the gods through the gods themselves. One may offer themselves to many gods though it is wise for the weak and average of complexion to offer themselves to one God alone as to be physically capable of completely offering themselves. Those who fail to offer themselves completely will be tossed into the high priest's temple to fade into the ether."
You skip a couple pages ahead.
"The good of the Cleansing Pool is the most prominently known and worshiped of the gods as his ever flowing reach has been spread though the islands by the high priest and his blessing of ethereal power which is able to convert hundreds by the miracles of the Cleansing God's liberating nectar. Within the largest island is the temple of the Cleansing God where followers worship and sometimes devote themselves to him in his pool."
You see a few of the flesh spiders crawling from the right and torch them.
>Continue reading
>Go left
>Go right
>Write it
>>
>>1614953
Forgot image
>>
>>1614955
>>Continue reading
Then
>look around for footprints to see which way you were brought to this location
>>
>>1614967
You continue reading
"There are three stages for those who wish to devote themselves to a god. The first stage is acceptance; one must accept that their god is all they have and all they ever will have in the future not all people partake in their God's essence at this time but it is often done by those who wish to become one with the god. The second stage is to integrate oneself with one's good by partaking in their essence. This stage can be done in anywhere from a couple days to years of sampling the god. The third and final stage is to become integrating ones self completely in their God's essence in its temple and ascending into the god itself to become one with it. Those who do not wish to convert or have their own gods shall be met with peace and respect unless they attempt to defile or attack the people or any religious artifacts and temples of the gods."
You put the book back into your backpack and look around for footsteps but the ground is nothing but smooth stone and charred spider corpses. Looking up you find another tunnel just big enough to fir your body but the sides of it are smoothed. You hear faint and quick steps coming from the right.
>Run left
>go right
>Go up?
>Write in
>>
>>1615079
Go up we can maybe have an easier time if we melt the sides to make hand/footholds
Don't forget pyraph
>>
>>1615170
(Pyraphs awake and hanging out on our shoulder, giving us light right now)
You decide to go up. First you try climbing the tunnel walls but they're too slick even with your leather gloves on so you try melting handholds into the walls to climb up and it works but it's slow progress. The steps in the tunnel get louder and louder until something large and panting pauses beneath you. You think you see arms groping the tunnel beneath you but luckily you're high enough that they can't reach you. Eventually the thing continues on and you resume your climbing. After a couple hours of melting, climbing, and resting you bump into a large stone covering the top of the hole.
>Go back down and (specify action)
>Attempt to melt stone(1d100 vs 30)
>Write in
>>
>>1615241
>>Attempt to melt stone(1d100 vs 30)
Do we really wanna fight that arm thing and whatever else is down there?
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1615256
>>
>>1615256
Mabey it's friendly???
it's definitely not friendly
>>
File: $_58.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
$_58.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>1615262
You put your hands to the stone and heat the stone melting it. The stone is a couple feet thick but you eventually make it through and come out on top. You're on a small hill of dirt, to the West you can see the glow of the lava lake and there is a path in the dirt that probably leads to the village of the grey people. You can see the outline of trees to the southwest and there is another dirt path leading to the West. Looking down you find an eyeball wrapped around your foot by a string of flesh that leads back down into the pit. You unwrap your foot, throw the eyeball back into the pit, and melt some of the stone to reseal the exit of the pit.
>Explore (place)
>Follow path to unknown area
>Follow path to village and take revenge
>Write in
>>
>>1615310
>Follow path to village to go to bruce's house
He owes us
>>
>>1615353
You follow the path to Bruce's house being careful to go around the village of the grey people. You knock on Bruce's door and the large golem opens it. You look around the building for Bruce but cannot find him; eventually a more humanoid golem approaches you and speaks in a gravely voice
"The master is asleep in his chambers right now, I suggest you not disturb him."

>Wake him up and demand for payment (roll 1d100 vs 75 fel, specify reasonable reward)
>Wait until he wakes up (you can do something while you wait, training a skill is recommended)(roll 1d100 vs 65 feel and name reasonable reward)(roll 1d3 if training skill and name skill)
>Forget about a reward, do something else
>Write in
>>
>>1615394
That's it for tonight, see you tomorrow
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.