[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDKY Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: idky quest.png (1MB, 800x819px) Image search: [Google]
idky quest.png
1MB, 800x819px
Spring rain makes the concrete wet.

You are ID-KY!A, student at American Academy #417. You're sitting on the slightly damp steps in the warm sun of an April afternoon, waiting for your boyfriend to show up.

He makes your heart skip a little whenever you see him and is the most exciting thing in your life right now. Not even your recent vocational assignment to electrical engineering is as exciting as he is when he holds you close.

Right now he's running late for some reason. Probably extra laps at track practice...

>get a bite to eat
>go back in and get a book from the school library
>make an entry in your journal that he's late
>start pacing back and forth like you're really worried
>text him
>>
>>1580146
>>go back in and get a book from the school library
Confusing, but I'll bite.
>>
>>1580363

You go back inside and enter the small school library. The books here are old and out of date but were considered fairly authoritative in their day. You skip ahead to the non-fiction section and pick out a book on a topic that interests you.

>cryogenics
>cybernetics
>computer science
>chemistry
>>
>>1580406
>>cybernetics
>>
>>1580432
>cybernetics

You choose "Complex Systems: Understanding Cybernetics". It's introductory but so heavy that it weighs down your arms a bit as you lug it to the checkout. The simple HUI at the checkout counter scans the book without you having it over and tells you that it'll be due in a month. You nod gratefully out of habit but the featureless humanoid hologram is expressionless in response.

Returning to the steps you find that your boyfriend still hasn't showed up so you open the book. Cybernetics is certainly complex but you quickly get involved in understanding logic systems. The potential for creating new machines and systems is exciting!

You're really getting into it just as your boyfriend shows up. He has a black eye.

"Hey, Ky."

>Hey. Again? (disappointed)
>Oh my gosh. Are you okay? (concern)
>Hey! (hug him tightly before doing anything else)
>>
>>1580473
>>Hey! (hug him tightly before doing anything else)
>>
>>1580509

You leap up and hug him tightly. He groans a bit in pain but he has a nice, sweaty after-track smell that you enjoy too much to let go right away. Finally you let him disentangle himself.

"Ky! Are you trying to murder me now too?!"

You grin.

"I couldn't resist. You're too lovely for me to let you get away."

"You're a sap, Ky. Can't you see that they beat me up again?"

"Oh Michael, you should really start taking a different route home. It's like you want those boys to beat you up."

"They follow me from practice now, when I'm tired. I can't get away... and once they catch me..."

He waves the stump of his left hand at you, indicating that a fair fight does not ensue once he is caught.

>Oh Michael. You need to learn to keep yourself safe out there.
>You big baby. Do you need your girlfriend to keep you safe?! (berate and shame)
>Offer him your older brother's old bike to ride home from track practice
>write-in
>>
>>1580545
>>Offer him your older brother's old bike to ride home from track practice
>>
>>1580558

"Okay, why don't you take Robbie's bike? He doesn't need it very much anymore now that he's off at Basic."

"Really? That would be great! Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Yeah, I need you to protect me."

You stick your tongue out at him but take his hand anyway and start walking towards home. Along the way you pass Keensworth Park and notice that the entrance has been blocked off by a police cordon and is guarded by a single city Orderman.

>I'll continue this tomorrow probably around noon EST.
>>
Boo, no update.
This seemed so sweet and nice to
>>
>>1580146
If the lack of voters is getting to you QM, you could take this quest to Anonkun.
You should get a lot more participants.
If you do just put appropriate tags first like Straight female character and stuff like that. Don't want the Yuri fans to swarm your quest and then troll it cause they didn't get their fix.
I hope you run soon wherever, I really like your quest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.