[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little town mystery quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

Deciding to try a small mystery quest after the other one died. Doing this on my phone, so apologies for typos or slow response times.

You hear the buzzing of your alarm for a few minutes before opening your eyes. You lay there for a few moments thinking about what to expect from the small town you now call home. You begin thinking about your old home when you hear the sizzling of your father preparing his breakfast. The smell of cooking bacon convinces your body to move.

"Time to get ready," you think to yourself, pulling your body out of your bed. You look around your room and find your phone on one of the still packed moving boxes scattered around your room. You take a quick look at your phone.

> 06:43
> No service

Seeing the lack of service, you put your phone down snd head to your closet. The only set of clothes hanging is the school uniform your dad brought home the other day. You pull it out of the closet, amazed that a school in such a small town would require uniforms with the students name on it.

Which uniform were you given?
>Male uniform
>Female uniform

What is the name on the uniform?
>(Write in)
>>
>>1576035
>Male uniform
Davis Gallant
A Strong name for a Strong Boy
>>
>>1576066
Davis Gallant it is.
Writin
>>
>>1576066
>Davis Gallant
>A Strong name for a Strong Boy
Well it would be a weird name for a girl.
>>
>>1576094

"Davis Gallant" you read off the uniform, glad they got your name right. Still needing to get ready, you grab the white button up shirt and black slacks and head to the bathroom to shower and change. Once you get out, you add the blue school blazer with your name stitched on the right side and "RRHS" on the left in dark red. You put your phone in your pocket and head down to breakfast. Once you finish, you grab your schoolbag and head outside to the bus stop.

As you approach, you see one other kid waiting, wearing the same uniform as you, though his is poorly kept. His red shaggy hair goes down past his shoulders, and if it weren't for the uniform you might mistake him for an ugly girl. As you get closer to him and the bus stop, he speaks.

"I suggest you back up. Unless you wana be a freak too." His voice is almost monotone.

> Back up
> Stand fast
> Write in
>>
>>1576147
> Stand fast
>> Write in
"Whatever nerd."
>>
>>1576164
He's saying to step back away from him, unless you want to be associated with him.

Or that's what I think anyways.
>>1576147
> Stand fast
>>
>>1576175
Yeah that's the point
We associate with how we want, and we call it as we see it.
This kid is a clearly a huge nerd, and so i call him as such.
That don't mean he's not an ok guy though. So i wanna push his buttons a bit.
>>
>>1576183
Oh, sounds reasonable.
>>
>>1576164
>>1576175
Alrighty, writing now
>>
>>1576217
> Stand fast
"Whatever, nerd" you say, barely giving the strange, dirty student a thought, though you swear you see him crack a smile in the corner of your eye.

The two of you wait at the stop for a minute or two when more students begin filling in the bus stop. As more fill in, you notice that they're all giving you and the kid beside you about 7 feet of space, as though the two of you were ill. You can hear murmuring in the crowd, but can't make anything out.

The group begins to quiet down as a large yellow bus appears down at one end of the road. You stand, watching the bus, and hear a wet splat. Turning around you see a large ball of mud and sludge sliding its way down the back of the strange kids head. You realize some got on you aswell as the bus pulls into the stop. As other students begin filling onto the bus, one student with noticeable blonde highlights on his black hair steps out of the crowd and pushes the kid into you, smearing sludge onto your uniform.

> Make a scene and punch highlights face in
> Help the strange kid off the ground into the bus
> Leave the strange kid and get on the bus
> Write in
>>
>>1576303
>> Help the strange kid off the ground into the bus
Then
>punch highlights face in
And finally
>Calmly get on the bus.
>>
>>1576324
And bdEb was my NAmo
>>
>>1576324
Writin
>>
>>1576324
Wait, shit, roll a d100 first.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1576372
Hopefully a ko.
>>
>>1576374
Now im writing
>>
>>1576374
Nice roll buddy
>>
Shit, sorry that took so long. I fell asleep. Should be posting all day though.
>>1576377

You look down at your now filthy uniform and the strange kid laying at your feet. Feeling a soft sorrow for the kid, you grab him by the shoulders and help him up. Walking with him past highlights onto the bus, you can hear highlights mutter under his breath. "Freaks". You ignore it for the moment and move the strange kid onto the bus. As he goes to sit down the other students move away as though they were magnets. Seeing that the strange kid's sat down without more harassment, you walk back up to the door of the bus where highlights is now stepping in.

Blocking his path, he gives you a look of disgust. "Get out of my way, freak."

You stand there, unmoving, until he moves his hand to your shoulder to force you out of the way. As he makes contact your arm moves from its position, planting your fist in the center of his stupid looking face. You hear a faint crunch and feel his nose shift positions. He flies out of the bus, landing in the same sludge he used as a weapon.

You hear a grunt from behind you. "Look kid," the fat, greasy bus driver begins, looking at his watch, "fight on your own time, I have a schedule to keep. Go sit your ass down." Walking down the bus, you sit next to the strange kid whose grin reminds you of a child on Christmas morning.

The bus rolls into motion and you pass highlights, still clutching his nose, laying in the mud. The strange kid speaks up. "Thanks. Though you've probably ruined any chance of having a peaceful year."

> "Jack ass deserved it"
> Ignore the strange kid
> Ask questions (specify)
> Something else (Write in)
>>
>Do they do this to you every day?
>>
>>1577446
> Ask questions (specify)
"So is kicking some kids ass for next to no reason common around here? I mean asshat deserved it, but back in my old school I would be on the fast track to detention. Not to mention what happened to you."
Hey OP what time zone are you in?
>>
>>1577613
Whatever timezone Virginia is in.

Also, writin.
>>
>>1577645
Eastern Standard time by dude.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

How mysterious
>>
>>1577660
Good to know.

>>1577645

> "So is kicking some kids ass for next to no reason common around here? I mean asshat deserved it, but back in my old school I would be on the fast track to detention. Not to mention what happened to you.

>Do they do this to you every day?"

"Just about." the strange kid says with a sigh. "I'm one of the 'weird kids' of the town, so thats how life is, and most teachers don't care about students fighting, so long as nothing gets broken and it's not during class." You sit in silence, growing a touch worried about the crunch you heard when punching highlights. He speaks up again, extending his hand. "I'm Martin, by the way."

You shake his hand. "Davis Gallant. I'm new in town."

"I could tell. Only someone new would punch an Oldwood like that."

> "Oldwood?"
> "His name doesn't matter to me."
> Something else
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

OP how old are we?

>"Have I just made a huge mistake?"
>>
>>1577675
> Something else
"Let me guess. His parents are the big fish in this small pond of a town, and they let their kids do whatever they want? Sounds nice."
>>
>>1577681
Seconding.
>>
>>1577672
>>1577681
Your 17, attending highschool.

Also writin
>>
>>1577698

> "Let me guess. His parents are the big fish in this small pond of a town, and they let their kids do whatever they want? Sounds nice."

"Pretty much. The Oldwoods are one of the oldest families in town. Most of them are actually pretty nice, Cainin is just a dick. But his family always believes his shit."

> "Have I just made a huge mistake?"

"Maybe. Like I said, most adults are pretty lenient here. So long as you didn't do any permenant damage, they shouldn't care. I'll vouch for what happened if they ask, but my words not gonna be worth much."

> Ask something else
> Arrive at school
>>
>>1577723
>> Arrive at school
Be prepared for after school.
>>
>>1577723
"Why not? What type of fuckshit does a guy have to get accused of to be shunned by the whole town?"
>>
>>1577738
sorry but who says fuckshit?
>>
>>1577749
>All of my friends
>Black people
>My mother
>My coworker, who gave me the idea for the post
>>
>>1577738
>>1577729
Answering the question, then the bus arrives.
>>
>>1577758
it's retarded
>>
>>1577763
Alot of slang is retarded.
>>
>>1577768
Touche
>>
Lets hope the image worked
>>1577759

> "Why not? What type of fuckshit does a guy have to get accused of to be shunned by the whole town?"

Martin gives you a concerned look, then pulls back on his shirt collar, showing marks on his shoulder, made of blackened and burned skin. Staring at it, you can almost feel fire still moving below the burned skin. It gives you a great sense of unease. Noticing this, he hides it back under his shirt.

"It happened a few years ago. I got jumped one day in middle school and they branded me a freak. Everyone here knows who we are, and most of them think less of us because of it. Punishment is what they call it."

Before you can ask anymore questions, the screech of the breaks on the bus ring out. "Get off my damn bus!" The boar of a bus driver calls out. You and Martin hurry off the bus. Infront of you is a large schoolhouse built high with concrete. Above the two doors students are filing into it reads Red Runners Schools K-12.

You enter the building and find at the front desk an old lady, her hair tied into a bun and thick glasses on her face. Her nameplate had Sarah Oldwood etched into it.

"Oh, hello," she began, her voice shaky, like you'd expect crom a woman of her age, "how can I help you young man?"

"I'm here to register for classes ma'am."

"Well, I have just the thing for that." She gives you a smile and hands you some paper and a clipboard. Filling out the information, you find a section listed as clubs.

Pick one (It'll give you advantage with related activities):
> Photography club
> News club
> Outdoors club
> Sports club
> Write in
>>
>>1577967
>Outdoors club
Hmmmm
>>
>>1577967
>> Outdoors club
Maby we can make some traps and stuff.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.