[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insanity Now, Affirmative Later - The none zero plus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Yoko_Awesome.png (132KB, 488x407px) Image search: [Google]
Yoko_Awesome.png
132KB, 488x407px
I did not sleep last night, at all. I am running this one off quest which I promise, I cannot, and will not, continue. Please, let us entertain each other while I'm delirious.

Despite the flakiness of this quest I assume you I am a QM with some sort of experience. However that may not matter now, nay, not now, heavens beans.
>>
FIRST, tell me you're name Tina Turner!

>[]My name I will tell you, it is.....
>>
Where are you 4chan scumbags. Fellow scumbags. I know you're listening. Get in here.
>>
I see I'll have to take some drastic measures and actually write some story. All right.

You're naked in the middle of a dust storm, in the Harahala desert. It is dusk. Just as the sun has given up on destroying your spirit, the wind and sand has stepped in and taken up its cause.

You feel the cruel ache of being truly dry, in every sense of the word. Completely sober, nothing to eat, no water to drink, your lips are parched and your head is pounding. You're thanking God above that the night is coming while at the same time despising your luck for the storm.

Ahead you can see a hazy fog of grey, it could be clouds, or it could be... something else.

[]Walk towards the haze

[]Try to gain my bearings despite the storm and head in the direction I think is to civilization

[]Stop moving. I can't do anything in this storm, wait it out.

[]Try to find something to shield me from the storm, anything, a cactus, I don't care. Then wait it out.

[]Storm or no storm, I'm searching for water.
>>
File: cooldesertstorm.jpg (28KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
cooldesertstorm.jpg
28KB, 736x490px
OPTIONS:

[]Walk towards the haze

[]Try to gain my bearings despite the storm and head in the direction I think is to civilization

[]Stop moving. I can't do anything in this storm, wait it out.

[]Try to find something to shield me from the storm, anything, a cactus, I don't care. Then wait it out.

[]Storm or no storm, I'm searching for water.

The desert is like the ocean, but sand.
>>
>>1575699
Walk towards the haze

Sorry, have business to do. Will check in on progress later
>>
>>1575727
You steel yourself, face the haze, and walk with the sand blasting against your right cheek, your thick hair whips against your eyes.

You cover your nose and mouth trying not to breathe in any sand - for what little good it's doing you.

As you approach the fog the desert suddenly gets cold, but that was to be expected, for you can see the last faded light of the sun through the storm to your left, dipping over the horizon, radiating ripples of yellow orange light off the hot sand.

What wasn't to be expected was the fog itself. It was a surprise, and not altogether unpleasant despite the small grains whipping your face taking on a new density from the dampness. It was a good omen, it was wet. And nothing here was wet.

Squish.

Your foot sinks into something thick and slimy.

I didn't think it was that wet.

You stoop down and scoop with your hand. Your fingers touch ice cold water.

Your heart pounds in your chest, every beat saying, 'Drink, drink, drink'. Not yet.

With the bluster of the sand storm you cannot tell if this water is running or still.

OPTIONS:

[]Oh who gives a crap I'm going to drink it anyways! I might get sick if I do, but I'll definitely die if I don't.

[]Let's not be rash. I will walk a little ways away from the water and wait out the storm. This could be my life saver.

[]March on, through the water. It will feel good and I can always check if its potable after the storm passes.

[]See if it gets any deeper up ahead. Maybe I can wait out the storm without getting whipped by the sand, if I submerge as much of my body as I can.

[]Write in

>>
Ah, too bad. In my sleepless delirium I didn't have enough mind to start the quest properly, with a story post and options.

Now that I've slept, I'm fully with it.

This could have potentially been a very interesting quest.

Alas, I am not completely sober minded and awake. So by the very nature of this quest - to have fun while delirious with no sleep - it can no longer continue. As promised.

Thanks to the one dude who dropped in though!

I shall now return to my regular Quests where people actually show up, and I am in my regular state of mind.

/thread
>>
>>1578230
*now completely sober and awake. **Typo**
>>
>>1578230
Your welcome man.

>>1575768
This sounds amazing. People here should try a drunken-storytelling every now and then.
>>
>>1578749
Thanks! See you around LT
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.